Hot Day of Golf

Story Info
Bev cart girl dies more than serve drinks.
1.9k words
4.37
9.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

It was going to be a hot day, so I decided to play hooky from work and go golfing. I started my round with a par, bogey, par. After the 3rd hole the beverage cart was coming down the fairway toward the T-Box.

As the cart approached me, I recognized the young lady Megan. Megan used to baby sit my kids. I had not seen her in a couple of years as she headed off to college. Megan had really grown up. She used to be on the heavy side. She had a great personality and was always friendly, easy to talk to and the kids loved her.

Megan had lost some weight and grew into her body very nicely. She had nice curves, maybe a few extra pounds, but her beautiful face with the big smile, dark blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Hey Mr. Johnson, do you need a drink?" She said, as she pulled up.

"Hi Megan, you can call me Brian. Mr. Johnson makes me feel old! Sure, I will have Captain Coke. It's nice to see you. Where have you been?"

"Away at college. I had a summer job at the campus for the last 2 years. I decided I needed a break from there and came home to work this summer." She answered.

As Megan made my drink she was bending over scooping ice into my cup. I couldn't help but notice her ample cleavage as she bent over. I could feel myself getting hard. "What are you thinking, she was the babysitter." I thought to myself.

"That will be $4.00" Megan said as she handed me a drink. I handed her $6.00 for a $2 tip. She smiled and said, "Thanks Brian. I will see you in a couple of holes."

I watched as she started to drive off as her ample breasts bounced on the beverage cart. Damn, she turned out to be a very sexy young lady.

Next holes went bogey, par, birdie and par. Here came Megan again. I paid more attention to her as she was coming towards me to watch her breasts bouncing away. "Hi Brian, you ready for another Captain Coke?' She asked.

"I think I am going to mix things up a bit. Do you know how to make a long Island Tea?'

"Yum, yes I do. I love that drink." She answered as she went to work making my drink. It took her longer to make because of all the extra ingredients. This gave me a longer time to view her cleavage. Damn, I think I saw part of her dark brown nipple. "Here you go, that will be $6.00." She said as she was handing me my drink.

"If you like the drink so much maybe you should have a sip to make sure it tastes right." I told her. She giggled and took a sip. Then another. "Mmmm taste delicious." She said, as she handed me the drink. I took a couple of sips and agreed she made a great Long Island Tea.

"Can I have one more sip?" She asked.

"Sure, you can. You made it." I said as I handed her the cup. I noticed she turned the cup and took a sip from the side I just drank from. It kind of turned me on.

"Are you golfing the back 9? There is nobody on the back 9 and only 2 groups behind you. I think it is getting too hot for people to golf."

"Yes, I am golfing the back 9. I will be needing plenty of drinks!" I handed her a $10 bill and told her to keep the change.

"Okay, I will see you soon. I am going to stop by my house and put on something cooler." Megan's parents lived on the golf course and had one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood. For having money, she was a very nice young lady. Defiantly not spoiled.

I think the drinks were helping to loosen up my swing as I pared out the rest of the way. I was on hole 12 before Megan caught up to me. Wow, Megan changed into a little white top that was very loose fitting. She had also taken off her bra as I could see a faint outline of her nipples.

"Hello Brian. You ready for another Long Island?"

"I sure am. How about I buy you one?"

"You don't have to buy me one. I can make one for myself for free."

As Megan made the drinks, I was really enjoying the view. Her tits were hanging down and I could see her nice quarter size, brown nipples. I was getting hard, and I didn't care if she saw my stiffness in my shorts. I gave her another $10 bill for the drink. We visited for about 10 minutes and enjoyed our drinks before she said she better get going.

I only played 2 more holes before Megan showed up again. "Well, you are the only one golfing. I thought I would see if you needed another drink before I called it a day."

"Sure, only if you join me." I answered.

Megan smiled at me and said, "Sure, I have nothing going on after this. I am already feeling the effects of the last one."

Once again, I was enjoying the view. But Megan looked up and caught me looking down her top. "Are you enjoying the view?" She asked.

I blushed a little bit for being called out on it. "I am sorry, but I don't know what man wouldn't enjoy the view. I couldn't help myself."

Megan giggled and said, "I will take that as a compliment."

Megan came around to the empty seat of my golf car with the two drinks. She leaned in to hand me my drink giving me a close up view down her top. She lingered a bit giving me a nice long look. "Fuck Megan, you can't keep teasing me like this. I am married."

Megan sat down next to me and took a long drink from her straw while looking into my eyes. When she finished, she glanced down at my crotch and could see that I was hard. "I know you are married. But I like teasing you. I always thought you were sexy. Maybe you need a better view?" While talking, Megan was playing with her hair. Then she slid her hand down to her blouse and pulled it to the side exposing her left breast.

At first, I just starred at her tit. It was so perfect. Her nipple was hard and wanting to be sucked. I came back to reality. "Megan we can't do this."

"You are saying no, but Mr. Johnson's, johnson says yes." As she said this her hand went up my shorts and her fingers wrapped around my swollen cock. I almost came right then.

Before I could react, we started kissing. I am not sure who even initiated the kiss. But my hands were now playing with her tits. They felt amazing. So firm, and hard nipples that could poke an eye out. I moved to licking and sucking on her nipples as her hand started to stroke my cock. She was moaning with pleasure. The moaning sent me over the edge. I came in her hand.

Megan took her hand out from my shorts and looked at the cum. "Mmmm nice." She said as she rubbed it onto her breasts. Then licked her hand.

To my surprise I was still half hard. Megan began undoing my shorts then pulled them down to my ankles and helped me step out of them. "Let me get you hard again. Then you are going to fuck me from behind over the beverage cart. That way, anytime you see it, you will think of me."

Megan took her top completely off then started to give me a blow job. For being young, she really knew how to suck a man's cock.

It didn't take long before I was hard as a rock. Megan got up and leaned over the back end of the coolers on the cart and spread her legs. She pulled up her short skirt and to my surprise she wasn't wearing panties. I stood behind her and guided my cock into her hot, wet, tight pussy. My god, at that moment I could care less if someone saw us. Megan was moaning as I slowly fucked her from behind. Occasionally I would reach up to fondle her tits that were hanging down and bouncing to the rhythm of me fucking her.

"Fuck me faster and harder." She ordered me.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled them back and started to fuck her hard and fast. "Oh yeah, yes, like that. Fuck me, fuck me. I want that hot cum inside me. Give me all your cum."

I gave her what she wanted. I could not hold back. I shot 4 jets of my hot cum deep inside her pussy. She orgasmed just at the same time as I did. I let my cock rest inside her pussy as her pussy tightened up on my cock draining every last drop out of me.

My knees were weak from my orgasm. I pulled out of her.

Megan turned around then kissed me deeply. When the kiss ended Megan said, "I am sure you are wondering if I am on the pill. Yes, I am, so you don't have to worry."

Then Megan hopped up, so she was sitting on the cooler section of the beverage cart. "Now, Mr. Wilson has to be a good boy and eat my pussy until I cum again!"

I did as I was told. I dropped to my knees and started to lick her pussy. Her sweet nectar mixed with my cum had an interesting taste that I loved.

My tongue and mouth went to work on her pussy. She would flinch every time I would suck on her swollen clit. I reached up to play with her tits as I ate her pussy. I could tell she was getting close. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it as fast as I could. It didn't take long before Megan had her hands on the back of my head and was holding me tight against her pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she yelled as she came hard. There may not have been any golfers out. But there were housed about 200 yards away that could have easily heard her.

As I stood up, I kissed her sexy body on the way up and lingered at her breast to give them a little extra attention. Then we kissed deeply allowing her to taste our combined juices.

It was at that moment my cell phone rang. I broke away and went to answer it. It was my wife. I answered. "Hi honey, when will you be home?" She asked.

"Just finishing up. I am going to take a quick shower at the country club before I come home. I don't want to come in all sweety and smelly." I told her.

I hung up. Megan was standing next to me topless. She kissed my ear and whispered in my ear, "Friday my parents are going out of town for a week. Can you sneak over and see me?"

"I still have your number in my phone Megan. I will text you when I can make it."

That was my fun affair I had for the summer. Only problem was Megan didn't exactly keep our time private. She told the other beverage cart ladies which I couldn't complain about because that turned out pretty good for me. That story is for a later time.

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers