All Comments on 'Hot Day of Golf'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate it when the cart girl dies. It just fucks up the entire round of golf.

I didn't bother to read this crap, if you can't do enough editing to catch such a glaring mistake in the title it isn't worth my time. I also didn't score it with the one star it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Puzzle for your readers. Take this descriptive line you posted: "Bev cart girl dies more than serve drinks." Now, change only ONE word in that sentence, and have it make some kind of sense. Good luck. At least doesn't die? other than that, the usual skank story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you!!! "'That'll be $4.00.' I gave her $6.00, for a $2.00 tip." So many other writers on this site cause me to interrupt my furious masturbation to reach for my calculator at points like this in the story, but you did the arithmetic for us and allowed me to stroke all the way through.

Brian6588Brian6588almost 2 years agoAuthor

Funny how the haters are anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...