Hot Dreams Cum True

Story Info
A Teacher fantasy.
6.4k words
4.39
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, guys! I've got it, wait, I've got it," Jack excitedly waved his arms to silence the other four senior boys.

"We'll tie her down onto Eagle's desk," he started, "she'll be bent over with her legs spread. Then! We circle the table and when it is your turn, you are allowed one push inside her hot cunt. Wearing a condom, of course! And if you cum, you're out. The last one left, gets to fuck her properly... with no condom!"

Jack had become quite verbose about his cunning plan and was shushed by Garth during the ensuing laughter which echoed through the large room. Jack was also celebrating his eighteenth birthday and his mates smuggled a couple beers into the hostel which they had been drinking.

It was around eleven o'clock at night in a rural town, on a hot summer's evening. During the summer heat wave of that year, temperatures soared to record highs and the five seniors boys who shared the dorm, opened the nineteenth-century, retractable bay windows to the maximum in desperate need of some night-breeze relief.

The school hostel served local farmers, for whom daily seminary traveling was a bridge too far, and kids from the cities, whose parents decided it best to have them as far away as possible. The school was therefore, a mixed pot of conservatives and liberals, with most finding their way somewhere in the middle.

The boys' hostel slept about twenty young men in a renovated Victorian-style homestead, dating back to the mid-eighteen hundreds. Their hostel father was Mr. Mench, otherwise known as Eagle. Because he saw everything.

The hostel also housed a young primary school teacher, Miss Catherine Kently. She finished her teaching diploma the previous year and worked at the sister-primary school as a PhysEd teacher. She was, in eyes of most of the boys, the sexiest woman walking this earth.

Miss Kently's beach-blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight, like a Radox bubble bath TV advert, and crowned her heavenly perfect body. She boasted a rack that initiated more erections than a construction-scaffolding company. There wasn't a boy (or man) in town who did not sport an unsuspecting semi due to her busty bosom at some point or another.

She also was a regional colors tri-athlete, boasting a lean frame with defined muscles that accentuated her perfectly toned body. Due to her position as a Physical Educator (and God's favor to us all, if you'd bother to ask any boy), she wore tight Lycra vests and short skirts which beautifully showcased her legs. Many a hostel boy was unable to exit the pool when she was on duty. She would walk around the pool in that short skirt, dishing out hard-ons to whoever dared look up at her from inside the pool. She loved the attention and was certainly not naïve about the fact that she was a total sex idol to these hormonal high school boys.

To the extent that she would, on many occasions, don her tiniest thong underneath those skirts when she was on pool duty. Jack and his mates would call her over to ask her for help with their strokes (yes, pun intended, and yes, she was well aware of it). She would turn her back to them, bend forward slightly keeping her back straight, and demonstrate how their arms should crawl through the water. All the while the boys had a perfect view of her butt, and the tiny piece of material clinging onto her apparent shaved pussy. She would glance back over her shoulder while giving instructions, and the eyes and open mouths of her sex-hungry audience would not go unnoticed.

She never let on to anything though, nonchalantly carrying herself as just doing her job.

Miss Kently was a goddess and there was not a boy who did not worship the ground she walked on.

The boys would discuss her outfits, her beauty, or the interactions they had with her on a daily basis. Tonight was no different. Garth initiated the discussions with a recount of an incident earlier that evening in the dining room.

"You guys won't believe what happened at dinner earlier," he started, "Guess who rubbed her titties against me?" and he proceeded to give a detailed account of how Miss Kently brushed up against him on the way to the kitchen.

"I swear I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest!" he exclaimed excitedly to other boys in their dorm.

"Ah, you're talking shit man," countered Patrick, "you probably dreamed that while you were choking your dick in the shower earlier!"

There was a roar of laughter as they teased Garth but immediately joined in with their own stories.

"Fuck, she did look so hot today, I could have fucked her this morning at the breakfast table already," Alan announced, "Thank God for summer because those short skirts certainly make my life worth living!" he added, again initiating a rupture of laughter and jesting.

"Oh, fuck all of you," Wesley piped in, "the only one here that could actually fuck her, would be me! You are all a bunch of sissy boys who wouldn't know what to do if she landed naked and horny on top of you."

"Oh yeah, Wes, like you know what to do. You'd probably cum before she took off all her clothes!" Jack shot back at him, and another roar of laughter echoed through the otherwise quiet hostel corridors.

"Shush!" Patrick warned the others to keep it down, "you guys are going to wake Eagle, and then there's going to be shit again. Keep it down, I want to have a siggie," and got out of his bed to light a cigarette at the open window.

"I'll say this boys, I'll cum all over her. In her hair, over her face, on her tits. I won't stop until I have coated her entire body with my cum!" Patrick conveyed his cock-sure proclamation to the group.

"She will suck the last drop and lick my cock clean!" he concluded.

"You can't even cum in the fucking toilet properly," Wesley laughed, "how the fuck will you shoot into her hair?" The guys heckled him, followed by loud laughter and jousting.

This continued for a good half an hour, each one elevating the sexual nature of how they would do Miss Kently. When Jack offered his master plan of how to tie her to a desk and take turns on her, the boys were once again excitedly making quite a ruckus, each trying to talk over the other. Patrick eventually called it and told the others to "shut the fuck up and go to sleep".

It was nearly midnight and the dorm had become silent, some sleeping already. Jack just finished his last cigarette at the window above his bed, dropped it into his tin ashtray, and left the dorm room, heading for the toilet down the passage.

The hostel was eerily quiet and dark this time of the night, dimly lit by the street lights shining through the windows. After he urinated, he brushed his teeth and was about to return to his bed when he heard a loud noise downstairs, like glass that broke and scattered on the floor. There had been an attempted break-in at the hostel a couple of months back and Jack first thought that he should go have a look.

He slowly tip-toed down the wooden staircase, knowing from experience where to step to minimize the creaks the old woodwork would make. The senior boys regularly snuck out at night to get up to mischief and knowing how to silently traverse the staircase was a crucial skill to be inconspicuous. When he reached the ground floor, he heard a muffled voice cursing. It sounded like it came from Miss Kently's room. He slowly approached her door and carefully placed his ear against it.

"Dammit, where are the plasters," he could just make out her voice

'Maybe she's hurt,' he thought and deliberated with himself whether he should knock on her door. He was still building up the courage when the door suddenly opened and Miss Kently cried out when Jack fell into her room, due to him leaning against the door.

"Are you OK?" he muttered as he regained his balance, "I heard something break and just wanted to see if you were OK," he blurted out nervously.

She was holding her hand, blood seeping through a dishcloth she had wrapped around it.

"Jack, you startled me," she gasped, clearly shaken by his unexpected presence at her door, but quickly added, "but I am so glad to see you. I was doing my dishes and a plate slipped out of my hand. It seems I have a deep gash on my one finger and I can't find any plasters."

"Hold on, I'll be back in a second," Jack offered immediately and dashed to the sick room to check the medical kit. He was careful not to make a noise when he opened the kit, looking for plasters. While scratching around it, his mind's eye suddenly returned to the image he was met with when the door swung open. Miss Kently was in her nighty!

A white cotton, summer night dress with a red Tasmanian Devil print on the front, and the words 'EAT ME!' above it. She was definitely not wearing a bra because he could clearly see her hard, dark nipples through the thin material. 'Fuck dude, her nipples are the shit!' rushed through his mind. He found a box of plasters, disinfectant, and an anti-bacterial ointment which he quickly gathered and made his way back to Miss Kently's room.

When he arrived back, the door was still ajar and he closed it behind him when he entered her room. It was more of a large bachelor flat and had a little kitchenette area on the left, adjacent to her lounge area, and her bed in the far right-hand corner, behind a small toilet and shower unit which was on his right side.

"Oh thank God Jack," she sighed when she saw him walk in.

She was pale and visibly shaken.

"Here, come sit down here," Jack held her arm and guided her to the couch in the middle of the room. He put his arm around her shoulder to assist her in sitting down. Her body was hot, and Jack felt a stir in his jogger shorts. He looked down and realized that this was all he was wearing.

'Shit!' He cursed himself silently, knowing full well that the thin polyester material was not going to afford him any lenience with an erection. But he was focused on Miss Kently, and started unwrapping the dishtowel from her injured hand. The cloth was quite soaked and Jack braced himself before lifting it off the wound, expecting a nasty gash pulsing blood out of it.

Fortunately, it wasn't bleeding badly anymore, and he sprayed disinfectant on a deep cut underneath her middle finger. "This is going to sting, so hold on," he told her. She cringed when the spray hit her finger.

"Aaa-wow! Shit that burns like fire!" She cried out, slapping Jack on his bare back in agony.

"Sorry Jack," she apologized immediately when she realized he was not wearing a shirt. She leaned back to look at his back and saw her hand print swell red against his muscular back.

She looked back at him and pulled a 'sorry' face, which only made Jack giggle.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were topless, I mean, your naked back, no. What I meant to say is, I didn't realize," she fumbled her words.

"No worries Miss, it burns like hell. I know," he said and looked up at her and smiled, before returning his attention to her wound. He was applying pressure with the cloth, then gently wiped the surrounding area clean and used the ointment to coat the open cut. Lastly, he strapped two big plasters around the finger, holding her hand gently in his when he was done.

"There we go, that should help for now but you should probably go to the doctor tomorrow," he said to her.

She nodded at Jack, but her thoughts were still floating around her head. When she looked at her slap on his back, she couldn't help but appreciate the fine, muscular specimen. Maybe she was in shock, she thought, because suddenly she could smell his musky body. He must have showered, as he didn't smell like the perspiring kids she normally interacts with.

His dark brown hair was disheveled and while he was busy looking down at her injury, she studied his face. She noticed his neck muscle bulge when he turned his head, and how his forearms flexed when he applied pressure on the wound. His legs were shaved and she gazed down along his deep-cut quadriceps. 'Nice!' she thought and smirked quietly.

When he looked up at her, he caught her looking at his legs. She quickly looked back at him.

"I don't know how to thank you, Jack, I was a little frazzled there for a while, it was bleeding so badly and I couldn't do much with one hand. You are, like, my hero in the night," she earnestly thanked him.

"Can I offer you something to drink," she suddenly said and shot up from the couch.

"Wohaah!" She blurted out, as she flopped back into the seat, "I feel a little dizzy, what the hell," she said holding her head in her hands.

Her wide-neck nighty had slipped off her one shoulder and hung open, her one breast exposed to just above her areola. Jack's eyes were fixated on the half-naked boob, silently praying the nighty would drop, 'Please dear God, just a little further down'. He put his hand on her naked shoulder and squeezed her softly.

"You might be in shock, he told her, "stay right here, let me make you some sugar water," and got up to make his way to the kitchenette. He took a glass from the sink and mixed a couple of spoons of sugar with water for her. He quickly walked back to her

"Here, take a couple of sips, you'll feel better soon," he said as he stood in front of her, holding out the glass for her. She still had her head in her hands and when she looked up to take the glass, noticed the outline of Jack's semi pushing against his joggers. She took the glass without moving her eyes, prompting Jack to glance down too. When he saw the bulge in his shorts, his first instinct was to cover himself and run from his embarrassment. But he suddenly felt confident in his stature and brought his shoulders back to straighten out his stance, pulling the shorts even tighter.

He looked down at Miss Kently, who brought the glass up to her mouth and sipped from it. But she did not blink, staring straight at his crotch. Time seemed to slow down before she suddenly snapped out of it, looked up at Jack, and smiled sheepishly at him.

"Wow, I felt dizzy there for a moment, but you're right, I am feeling better. Thank you," she tried speaking with her teacher's voice, but her intended commanding tone sounded more timid and subservient. She felt herself blush when she saw Jack's lip lift as he smirked. He clearly enjoyed the attention. She took another gulp and looked away.

"OK, you sit down let me make you a cup of tea, it's the least I can do," she announced as she got up again. Jack slipped his hands under her arms and helped lifting her back to her feet. She pulled her nighty back onto her shoulder and hastily made her way to the kitchenette. Jack did not sit down and walked behind her, just in case she faints or something, he thought. But his eyes were on her ass, which swished against the nighty as moved. He could make out the strap of what must be, one of her tiny thongs.

'You are just fucking delicious, Miss Kently,' he thought silently.

"Did you say something?" She asked, turning her head back to him, catching him staring at her ass.

"Uhm, no, no, nothing," he stuttered meeting her eyes when he looked up.

She turned around to turn the kettle on and then bent over to get a cup from a cupboard underneath the sink. It seemed to happen in slow motion for Jack, his jaw falling open when her nighty crawled higher up her back and exposed the bottom part of her ass cheeks. And the puffy pussy stuffed tightly inside the tiny triangle patch of her thong.

Jack jerked as he felt precum spurt out of his swelling erection. The liquid creating an instant cold spot on the polyester material when it rubbed across his skin. He quickly shoved his hand in his shorts, trying to position his dick under the elastic band of the shorts, but he wasn't wearing a shirt so his dick stuck out the top of the shorts. He agonizingly fumbled with his obvious protrusion by which time she had taken a cup and came upright again.

She looked back over her shoulder again and caught a glimpse of him trying to hide his, rather large, excitement. She turned back before he saw her looking and she grinned at the awkwardness of his situation. And she was somewhat enjoying it all. The tea bag was already in the cup but she purposefully reached up to a higher cupboard, scratching around and making it look like she was searching for something. This time the nighty lifted to above her panty line, giving Jack a full view of her backside.

Jack let out an involuntary, audible groan as he pushed his cock down again. He knew she heard him and decided sitting down would be his best option to hide his erection. When she turned around, he was on the couch already, leaning back into the seat and crossing his legs. And still adjusting his poly-shorts. Much to her amusement, because she giggled loudly.

"I can't seem to reach this bloody biscuit tin. Would you be a doll and get it for me?" She was still on her toes, stretching up at the cupboard when she turned around to face him, watching his gaze lift from her ass to her face.

"Uhm, yes sure," he replied but kept still in his seat, waiting for her to turn around again.

Which she did not. She kept her eyes locked on him and turned around slowly, dropping her arms as she did so, and one sleeve dropped down again.

'Fuck!' rang loudly in his mind. He had a near-full erection now and there was no way he would be able to hide it from her.

'Fight or flea?' he thought to himself and decided he was going to ignore it and just get on with it.

'I don't fucking run,' he convinced himself and stood up.

His shorts had a tent in the front but he gathered all the courage he could muster and walked toward her.

"Up there," she pointed at the cupboard but did not look away, instead dropping her gaze to his tent, smiling.

Jack walked up to her and reached up for the silver tin. When he brought it down, he caught her staring at him. There Jack stood, tin in his hands, a tent in his pants, in front of the sexiest woman he had ever seen. He held out the tin for her which she took and placed it on the counter. She stepped up to Jack, brought her face close to his, and reached out her hand which grazed against his dick.

"So, Jack, I heard you telling your friends how you were going to tie me up and group fuck me," she hissed at him.

Jack's eyes enlarged in shock. 'She heard him?' he thought, 'Shit, what else has she heard?' his mind reeled as the discussion they have had about her.

"Uhm, no, I mean yes. Sorry Miss, you know, it's just locker-room talk. We don't mean anything by it," he apologized profusely.

"Yes, I know you and your mates are a bunch of horny boys," she replied, still standing close to him, "who I can hear jerking off every night," she added, much to Jack's horror.

Her hand brushed against his tented dick again, which jerked upright to attention.

Jack decided right there and then to throw all caution into the wind, and reached out his one hand which came to rest on her hip.

Only his naked torso heaved up and down, his breathing became shallow and faster. Miss Kently moved even closer to him, her warm breath on his neck and her lips near touching his. She placed her hand on top of his at her hip and moved it further back. When he gripped her firm buttocks, her mouth dropped open and she bit down on her bottom lip. Jack pulled her into his kiss, licking her bottom lip before he pressed past it into her mouth. She tasted like sweet sugar and he swirled his tongue around hers, their kiss growing more intense.

Miss Kently's hand was stroking his shaft through the thin, and now wet, material. Jack thought he would cum right there and then, and tried his utmost to avoid this so soon. Both his hands were under the nighty, caressing her tight, muscular ass. He started lifting the nighty and she broke his kiss to lift her arms for him, pulling the thin nightshirt over her head. He then dipped down, slipped one hand under her legs, the other behind her back to pick her up in his arms, and carried her over to the bed. He gently placed her down and stood over her, dropping his shorts to the floor.

12