Hot Dreams Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Kently lay near naked under him and he gulped before he bent over to pull off her tiny black thong.

"On my god, you are so beautiful, Miss. The most beautiful I've ever seen," he managed to say.

Miss Kently patted the bed, motioning him to lie down next to her. He climbed onto the bed next to her, unsure about where he should lie and what he should be doing.

"Kiss me again," she instructed. She was on her back, rubbing her breasts with one hand, the other, injured hand behind her on the pillow. Jack moved closer to her, his one leg sliding over hers when their lips touched. Miss Kently moved her hand down to clasp around his rock-hard cock, but as she pulled down on his shaft, for the first time, Jack suddenly shuddered as he came over her stomach. She kept stroking him though, making him spurt his cum over her stomach and chest.

"Aaagh," he groaned into her mouth as his semen shot out of him. And near instantly apologized.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," he uttered ashamedly.

He was honestly upset that he had spoiled the most amazing experience of his eighteen-year life. But Miss Kently smiled at him and pulled him back onto her and kissed him while she milked his dick with her hand, squeezing firmly up to the head and then rubbing the semen over his glans.

"Don't be sorry Jack," she said once she was done, "I loved your hot cum spurting over me, and I'm quite certain, we could get you hard again," she giggled naughtily.

Jack's face showed his relief and he kissed her, feeling a little more confident again. His hands caressed her perfect tits which were soft, yet very firm. Her muscles were defined and hardened when he pressed against her. She was in peak physical condition, he mused in his mind. He moved his attention to her nipples which he sucked into his mouth, biting the nipple.

"Ouch!"

Her cry startled him.

"What's wrong, are you OK?" he jerked his head up to look at her with a panic-stricken face.

"You bit my nipple darling, it's not a stick of gum," she told him, "Love them first. I'll show you. Use your tongue and circle my nipple," she instructed him.

He lowered his mouth onto her breast and started licking the nipple.

"That's nice but again, I'm not a lollypop. You want to arouse me, so run your tongue around the nipple, trace your tongue up the side of my breast to the nipple, flick your tongue against it and you'll feel it stiffen." she gently coached him again and watched as Jack attempted to fulfill her instructions.

He was holding her breast in his hand and circled, flicked, and sucked her nipple. When he heard her moan, he felt his dick twitch against her leg.

She did too. And a stirring in her pelvis.

"Now, use that same attention and kiss me along my sides, onto my tummy and move down to my pussy," she instructed again, moaning as his tongue glided down to her rib cage.

Distinct, stabbing aches pulsed into her pussy as she watched him move down her stomach. Jack positioned his body between her legs which he gently parted. On his knees between her, he lifted his head to take in her beauty and slipped his hands under her thong, which he slowly slid down her legs. The reveal of her cleanly shaved pussy bolted new life into his cock which immediately arched upward at the glorious sight. Miss Kently noticed this too.

"There we go," she purred in a low voice, "your cock will be ready soon, but first, tongue my pussy."

Jack brought his mouth down onto her mound, pushed her legs further apart, and enthusiastically started licking her aching cunt. She felt how her juices start flowing, liberally soaking from her.

"Jack," she called him suddenly, "your mouth feels so good on me," she was looking at him when his face lifted off from her. His mouth glistened with her juices.

"Now I'm going to give you a couple of tips," she told him as she lifted her head to watch him.

"Use your thumbs and place it at the bottom of my pussy," and Jack did, placing both thumbs at her wet opening.

"Don't push in, slide your thumbs upwards, on either side of the clit, and then circle outwards to open my lips, then circle back down. Repeat this, go on," she gave him clear instructions and watched as he started rubbing her. She felt her aching clit throb when he squeezed it firmly between his thumbs.

"Ooh, that's it, Jack, that's perfect," she whimpered, her eyes closed as her head fell back.

"Now, when you get to my clit again, spread my pussy, expose my clit and use your tongue," she added and watched him as he spread her and drop his head onto her.

Jack started to lick up against her swelling clitoris with renewed vigor and felt immense satisfaction when he heard Miss Kently's moans grow louder.

"That's it, baby," she praised him between her moans, "now slide a finger into me," she continued and let out a shuddering cry when Jack's middle finger slid into her. She ground her hips up against his face, forcing the finger deeper into her. Jack misjudged this as a sign to start pounding her with his finger.

"Woohaa there love, slow down," he heard her instruction and reduced his feverish speed.

"Jack, use the tip of your tongue, and move it up and down, just below my clit," she told him and waited for him to follow her instruction. He momentarily lifted his face off her to look up, his face coated with her juices and his eyes glimmering wildly with lust for her.

"Like this?" he asked, and spread her pussy again with some force, sticking his pointed tongue into her and flicking upwards against her clit.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, right there, don't stop... don't change the pace, stay right there... aaaahhh," she moaned excitedly.

Jack's dick throbbed at the sound of her moans and tried his utmost best to stay in the same place with his tongue, and not change the rhythm either. Never before, had he more desire to please someone than right now. Hearing Miss Kently react to his tongue was sublime.

"Now fuck me with your fingers!" she suddenly cried out, "two fingers, fuck my pussy, Jack!"

He required no further encouragement and plunged his middle and ring fingers into her soaked hole, moving it in and out of her while his tongue licked, and licked her.

'This is what heaven must taste like,' flashed through his mind. He felt euphoric, a surreal experience with him on top of a naked, moaning Miss Kently. A wet dream coming to life, quite literally.

Miss Kently's pelvis arched up as she pushed herself against his tongue and fingers. Jack tried to go harder and hit his teeth against her a couple of times, which inadvertently pushed her over the edge into her abyss. Her body started trembling, then a sound of her uttering short, sharp cries.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah," and then a shuddering which jerked her body wildly. Jack held on to her and kept mouth- and finger fucking her until she fell back into the bed, her naked body still shivering as she lay there. Jack came up to feast his eyes on her, loving the ecstatic look on her face. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at him.

"That was very good Jack, you gave me such a fantastic orgasm," she cooed at him.

Jack was on his knees between her spread legs and she noticed his rock-hard erection sitting up against his chiselled stomach.

"Ooh, as I expected. I see you're ready to go again," she gushed seductively, "come, bring that beautiful penis here," she motioned, calling him closer with her index finger.

Jack moved up to her chest, his weight on his knees, and sat across her chest. She lifted her head to take his cock into her mouth and Jack's fell open at the sight of his dream woman's blowing his cock. He groaned loudly when she released him to flick her tongue under his glans, biting down on his lip to defer him cumming right away. Miss Kently teased his cock for a bit and then asked him to move. Jack sat back to get a full view of his Amazonian queen and gasped when she flipped over onto her stomach, lifting her ass slowly for him. Her tight buns opened to him like a blooming flower. Her sticky, wet pussy lips popped open as she arched her ass up, and presented her tight, dark brown asshole which glistened in the light.

"Oh my fuck Miss K, Jesus, you are so perfect," he gushed at the most erotic view he had ever seen.

"Now fuck me with that hard cock Jack," Miss Kently once again commanded, her head down on the bed, bent backward, and looking at him over her shoulder. Her ass arched up for him.

Jack moved closer. He had seen porn where the guys slap their cocks against the pussy, and thought it an ideal opportunity to do the same. He edged closer and slapped her wet pussy with his rigid shaft. She was still looking at him, but her mouth fell open and her ass wriggled against him at the sensation.

"That's it darling, that feels very nice. Do it again, then rub your shaft along my wet slit," coach Kently instructed. Jack swatted his cock against her again and followed her instructions to glide his shaft along her soaked cunt. She pushed back against him, grinding his pole as her ass moved up and down along it.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Jack groaned, leaning back to push his crotch out at her.

"Now push it in," he heard her say and had to use his hand to push his cock down to enter her.

"AAAAH oh my fuck!" he groaned.

The hot, tight, and soaked channel sucked him in. Her pelvic muscles contracted around his pulsating prick. Jack bit onto his forearm, a desperate attempt to prevent him from cumming immediately. His eyes were fixated on his cock being ridden like a jockey, Miss Kently's butt bouncing up and down. He noticed how her asshole opened up when she rode up onto him, another first experience when he'd only seen this on Pornhub videos.

He felt bullish and sucked on his middle finger and placed his spread hand on her bouncing butt, then slid down until his lubricated finger rested on her brown hole. She did not object, and he held it there, applying light pressure. Every time her ass moved up, he could feel his finger being sucked in when she opened up. It was sensational. He applied a little more pressure and on her following thrust, his finger slipped into her ass, causing her to moan loudly and glance back at Jack with a lustful look.

"Ooh, Jack, yes, push it in deeper," she begged him in a husky voice.

Jack slid his finger in deeper until his knuckles were thrust against her butt. Miss Kently changed her angle and moved back and forth now, fucking his cock and finger with her cunt and asshole. Moaning louder. Moving faster. Jack sensed that he could not hold out much longer.

"I'm going to cum, I can't hold it, Miss, I'm going to cum," he cried out.

Miss Kently's feverishly bucked backward onto him when she felt his hot cum shoot into her.

She let out a slow, long gasp, sucking air into her lungs as she felt another orgasm plough through her. Her body shuddered uncontrollably against Jack, who was arched backward, leaning on his one hand and fucking his hips upward into her. Her tight pussy gripped and released his cock while multiple orgasms rippled through her.

When she finally stopped shaking, Jack felt her muscles grip his cock as she lifted off his cock and finger. A wet, slurping sound escaped her as the cock exited her pussy and he looked down to watch how his cum ran out of her.

"Fuck me, Miss K, that was fucking unbelievable," Jack gasped and cheekily smacked her ass, "I have to fuck you again. Please," he added as he straightened up, leaning over her and caressing her back and shoulders. He kissed her back and rested his head on her, listening to her heavy breathing subside. She fell onto her side to face him. Her hair was a mess but she seemed to have a glow to her that Jack adored.

"You have the most stunning glow," he said lovingly and moved his face closer to kiss her. But she turned away.

"No Jack! Shit, we should not have done this," she regretted their actions instantly as reality set back in. She immediately thought of what could happen if they were caught.

She would lose her job, and probably never work as a teacher again. And the shame she would bring to her family. It would destroy them. Her neurotic mind ran wildly into the fire and she sat up and looked around for something to cover her body. She found her nighty and tried to pull it over her head but struggled with her injured hand. Jack got up, flustered by her sudden change in demeanor, pulled his shorts back on, and tried to help her pull the nighty on. As it dropped over her head, she pushed him away.

"No, dammit Jack, I've messed up terribly. I am so sorry. Please, I can lose my job about this. Please, I need you to tell me that you will never tell a soul about this. Promise me, promise me now!" she desperately pleaded with Jack as her mind reeled with fear.

Jack realized the repercussions of their actions could be devastating, to both of them but even more so for Miss Kently. He felt guilty that he made her feel like this, his only intention was to make her feel happy.

"I promise,' he spoke to her in a loving tone, "I promise you on the life of my mother that I will never tell anyone about what happened here tonight. You can trust me," he told her while holding her shoulders. She was looking down to the floor but raised her head as she heard his words.

"Thank you, Jack, that means the world to me," she replied in earnest. "Now you have to go, every minute you stay here we are still at risk," and anxiously motioned him to the door.

"Just hang on for a minute," Jack protested as he turned around to face her, placing his hands on her arms and pulling her closer to him.

"Tonight was the most amazing time of my life," he told her, "for what it's worth, thank you."

"You are were a stud lover Jack," Miss Kently smiled as she complimented him, "and your cock is fabulous. You will make any woman very happy, of that I'm sure."

She smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek.

"Now go," she insisted.

"Just one more thing Miss," Jack pushed back, "could we do this again sometime?" He sincerely wanted to be with her again, and the impetus of his question brought a smile to her face again.

"Definitely not Jack," she answered sternly but crumbled when she saw Jack's disappointment.

"Maybe, let's see," she added quickly and pushed him out the door, closing it before he could turn around.

Jack stood in the dark passage, smiling so hard he could feel his face hurt. He silently scaled the old wooden staircase and went to the toilet to pee. While he stood over the urinal, he looked down at his, still, swollen cock. It had a reddish glow to it and it was super sensitive.

His thoughts immediately slid back into Miss Kently's hot pussy, her amazing body, and how they fucked. He felt his dick throb into his hand and Jack stepped into a cubicle, stroking himself with the fresh image of Miss Kently's ass bobbing up and down his cock.

Jack came for a third time that night.

12