Hot for TA

Story Info
Alex hooks up with her TA unexpectedly.
2.4k words
4.56
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MakeMeSay
MakeMeSay
41 Followers

Even if I had a crystal ball, I wouldn't have been able to predict that Roman, my TA, (or, as my friends called him, 'Ginger Ale' ) and I would be making out in the little room in the back of the Chem building reserved for tutoring. I wouldn't have guessed how the rough way his thumb stroked my jaw would make my skin tingle, or the way my stomach dropped when he brushed the underside of my thigh.

I'd never really seen him in a sexual way. He was older, a grad student. He ran our small-group homework reviews with an easy authority. I'd figured he had a girlfriend, some super smart girl with a scholarship and a position in some hotshot PI's lab. I never thought he would be interested in me--fat, quiet, repeating Chem for the second time because I failed so miserably the first time.

This semester I was doing a lot better, mostly because I had been proactive about tutoring. More than that, I was *feeling* a lot better this semester. So it wasn't unusual that I put on some tinted lip balm and mascara before I went to my weekly tutoring session with Roman. And when I glanced in the mirror, I saw that the high - waisted jean shorts I'd dug out of a drawer really made my legs look awesome - - curvy and strong. And the tank top and cardigan I'd thrown on actually made my waist look kind of small for once. Not the worst, kiddo, I thought.

When I got to the tutoring room, Roman wasn't there yet. I scrolled Insta for a while, and did a few of the practice problems. Finally, twenty minutes late, he arrived looking a little worse for wear. His dark red, curly hair was a little mussed up around the edges, and his shirt was untucked and missing the top couple of buttons. A white v-neck undershirt peeked out from underneath.

"Hey, Alex," he smiled apologetically. "Sorry I'm late."

"Everything okay?"

"Late night. Just... Family stuff."

It seemed like he didn't want to talk about it, but something in his eyes prodded me to keep going.

"What's up?"

He ran a hand through his hair, furthering the damage. "My parents split up when I was young. Now my brother is getting married, they can't stand to be in the same room with each other....oldest story in the book."

"That sucks. My parents are the same way."

"Yeah? Do you have any siblings?"

"Nope. Just me, my mom, and an endless parade of bad boyfriends." I smiled.

"Yours or hers?" he asked.

"Hers, definitely," I laughed. "I'm not really girlfriend material, I guess."

"Too fiercely independent?"

"Not... Likeable enough?"

Crap. I'd learned that the self-deprecating thing was cute in small doses, but I could tell I'd gone too far.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know... Guys don't really sign on for this" I gestured to my body "unless they live in a basement and have a mountain dew addiction."

"'This' meaning...?"

"What are you, my therapist?" I cracked. He didn't laugh. "You know, the whole.... Fat thing."

He shook his head. "Alex, you know some men are really into curvy girls. For some guys, you are, like, the absolute ideal." When I looked up from the floor, he swallowed and looked away.

"I don't know where they're hiding," I said softly. He looked back at me and his brows knitted, just a little.

"Do you want to show me your homework?" he asked. I nodded, and my heart was racing. Was Roman, this cute, older guy, actually hitting on me?

Not exactly. Not quite. But maybe... Maybe not because of me. Maybe because of the situation. Maybe he couldn't make a move, because of the power dynamic. So maybe...

I took my homework out of my bag and moved across the table, pulled a chair up right next to his, and put the homework between us, so that our knees were touching as he looked it over.

"So?" I said after a minute, almost whispering. "Did I do okay?"

He cleared his throat. "Honestly, Alex... I'm sorry... I'm having some trouble concentrating." He didn't move his knee away from mine. I could hear him breathing, see his chest moving.

"Thinking about your family?"

He looked at the floor. "No." I smiled. He wiped his face with one of his hands. "I can't stop thinking..." His voice dropped, too, almost a whisper, almost a growl. "It's probably obvious, but I'm... Very attracted to you."

"Why?" I asked.

"You're so... Your eyes. And your smile. And the way you bite your lip in class when you're concentrating, it drives me nuts. I've tried not to notice, I'm so sorry if it makes you uncomfortable--"

"It doesn't."

He smiled a little and went on, slower. "The way your hips move when you walk. The way your thighs fill out a pair of jeans. The way..." he blushed, looking at his palms in his lap. "The way I think you would feel in my hands. And you smell so..." He breathed out, hard. I silently thanked Target for my new conditioner. "Your hair..." he said, finally reaching across to touch one curly, brown lock of hair that was tucked behind my ear.

My heart was pounding so fast I didn't know whether to squeal out loud or be sick. He turned to face me and I turned to face him, so we were both sideways in our chairs with his knee in the space between mine. He slipped his hand over mine in my lap, stroking my palm with his thumb. With his other hand, he brushed my jaw and tipped my chin toward him as he leaned in.

"Alex..." he breathed, when his mouth was only an inch away from mine. And then we were kissing.

His mouth was surprisingly soft , all gentle pressure and teasing. He tasted like water, but slightly sweeter. And when he gave a little sigh and kissed me hard and long, his eagerness infecting me, my knees went absolutely weak. The hand that had been holding mine slid over to my waist dipping underneath the hem of my tank top to brush my skin.

He pulled back and leaned his forehead against my temple.

"Your skin is so soft...."

And that was when his other hand migrated to underneath my thigh, and when I started wondering about crystal balls and how I'd gotten so lucky.

Then he kissed me and I moved to stand up, pulling him by the wrist. A little awkwardly, I negotiated my way to sit on the edge of the table where I leaned into the firm-but-soft, warm expanse of his chest and he slid his hands up the back of my tank top, enveloping me in his arms while he kissed me so deeply I thought he must be grabbing my soul.

Perched on the edge of the table, I arched into him. He pulled away for a moment and took the invitation to run a a hand down my spine and squeeze what he could of my ass. He groaned softly and his hips leaned forward, pressing something hard between my legs. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, and then kissed me sweetly and sat down heavily on the table beside me. He looked at me for a moment, just smiling and stroking my hair.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

I smiled shyly at the floor.

"I feel bad about your homework. Should we schedule a time to actually do some studying?" My heart sank a little. "And there's a band I wanted to see this weekend. If you're into that."

I grinned, full force. "Yeah."

"Okay, great."

"We still have twenty minutes left..." I said.

"I can't really concentrate on Chem," he laughed.

"Well, we don't have to do homework," I said, hating myself for how desperate I sounded.

"I have to be honest, I'm... I'm so turned on." For the first time he sounded almost embarrassed. "I think I need a minute to cool off."

I looked him up and down--lanky but muscly, like a soccer player, and that soft, curly red hair... "We don't have to cool off."

"Alex, " he said, almost like it was hurting him. "You said before you'd never had a boyfriend.... I would be a jerk if I let you have your first time in a study room with fluorescent lights when I haven't even taken you on a date."

I smiled. "My first time was in my friend's basement during a graduation party. Captain of the chess team. Very... Underwhelming." He shot me a look. "Not my boyfriend! We hooked up a couple of times over the summer but I don't think either of us was interested in continuing."

"Still..." he said. I glanced at the windows to make sure the shades were drawn and then stood in front of him.

"You should probably lock the door," I said, unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down over my thighs. He swallowed. "Someone might come in and see me..." I shrugged out of my cardigan and draped it on the chair. Then I unclasped my bra and slid it out so that I was only wearing a tank top and my cute, cotton boy short underwear.

I could practically see his heart beating and he stared at me with naked lust. He reached over to the door and clicked the lock into place. Then, he started unbuttoning his shirt. He sat back a little more on the table, so that he was cross-legged, and I climbed on top, straddling his waist as I helped him slide out of the shirt I felt the soft cotton of his t-shirt sliding under my hands and the rough texture of his jeans between my legs through my panties. His breathing was ragged. I kissed him and he made a little noise in his throat like he was struggling to breathe. He wouldn't let himself touch me, so I grabbed his hand and slid it over my own ass. He groaned and massaged my backside and thighs with both hands, kissing my neck and chest. He slipped me out of my tank top and said "Oh, Alex..." Then he kissed each of my breasts, between them, and sprung up, ripping off his own t shirt. He grabbed a hoodie from his backpack and laid me down on top of it, kissing my breasts again and my torso all the way down to the soft curve of my stomach. He kissed the insides of my thighs as he fumbled to pull of his jeans. And then he came back up to kiss me full on the mouth again.

It was then, with just the two layers of thin cotton keeping us apart, that I really started to spiral. I had never felt like this before. My whole body tingled and went numb, and between my legs I was... Aching. Hot. Needing.

He felt me with his hand and his breathing caught.

"You're so warm..." he said, his voice pained again. "And..." he dipped one finger behind the hem and between my folds. "Yeah..." he groaned. "I thought so. You're so wet..."

"You really turn me on," I said shyly. He moaned. "Roman... I want you."

He slipped off his boxers, giving me a generous view of his smooth, hard shaft as he fiddled with the condom. I swallowed, a knot of tension starting to build in my stomach.

He slid my underwear off, spread my knees with his wide, strong hands, and gazed between my legs darkly. Then he looked up at my face and kissed me deeply.

"Okay?" he asked. I nodded eagerly. "We don't have to," he said.

"I want you inside of me."

He kissed me again, and with one hand started to guide himself into me. He entered me a little more on every thrust, each time making me gasp a little. And when he finally slid all the way in, filling and stretching me just right, I felt my body begin to coil itself tightly. With each thrust, as he whispered in my ear "You're so gorgeous ... I can't believe I'm inside you right now... I thought about this moment when I fell asleep last night... I think about you all the time," it coiled tighter and tighter. He slipped a hand between us, massaging my clit lightly with his knuckle as our rhythm picked up steam.

"Tell me more," I begged.

His face was open and vulnerable. "I had a wet dream about you, the second week of class. I couldn't help it. You wore these hot yoga pants and they just drove me nuts... I hadn't embarrassed myself like that since high school." A thrust went especially deep and he moaned, and I moaned with him. "I didn't tell anybody about it except for you, just now. You drive me crazy, Alex. You have no idea--" I groaned, my fade pressed into his chest, and he bucked his hips in response. "you have no idea how hard it's been every week to come here and act like I don't want to run my hands all over your body."

My body, which was so tight that it hurt. My body, which felt like it was about to fall apart.

"Don't hold back," he gasped.

"I've never--I've never orgasmed in front of somebody else before," I admitted between sighs. He ran his hand down my cheek and kissed me. I felt like my whole body was going to explode.

"Just breathe," he said. "Breathe, baby and--" he moaned low and gutteral and rolled a thrust deep into me. My hips rose to meet his, grinding his hand into my clit. Electricity coursed from my sex to my fingertips. "Breathe and let go, please. I can't hold on much longer." Something about his pleading shoved me over the edge, hard, and everything tightened and then released all at once, sending my body into wet, rhythmic spasms as he thrust one more time into me, groaning in a low voice. We came out of the fog together, wrapped around each other and sweating. He gathered me close, kissing my hair and trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry it didn't last that long."

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "That was... I could die right now. And that would be okay." He laughed in a free, open way. I looked at the clock. "I have class in fifteen minutes."

"Come on," he said, standing up and pulling on his jeans. "I'll walk you."


MakeMeSay
MakeMeSay
41 Followers