All Comments on 'Hot for Teacher'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Really Hot

More of the same style please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good job!

The story was great it just needed a better transition from simple student to lovers. A little to abrupt. A flash of leg or a wandering stare something momentous in the middle would fill it out.

KattieLynnKattieLynnabout 17 years ago
Nice - Brings Back Memories

Very nice! Sort of reminds me of an experience I had back in college - but that's another story. I still can get damp thinking of him, but he's long gone to the war......

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Very erotic reading. I loved it!

ABluvrABluvrover 16 years ago
Great!

i read this story about a year ago and then i lost it, i couldnt find it on the site. It is one of my favorites and after about 30mins of searching i found it again today! it was well worth the search. i wish the story was longer though, or maybe they stayed together in the end. i still have a crush on my senior year english teacher and thats what led me to this story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hell Yes

Love the story. One of my fantasies come true. I had sex with my History Teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EH

God, how greasy. He made another teen girl prego, it's fiction, and that was just inconsiderate of the fictional teacher. It wasn't much better than incest. Woot she gets to raise a kid by herself, that's so damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yak

Only a very little bit better than a rape story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1782 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...