Hot for Teacher Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers

Lisa touched Michelle's cheek and immediately the girl moved her lips over to kiss her fingers. "To prove your abiding devotion to me, you will be asked to seduce another woman. Maybe a friend of yours or someone you work with. But she must be straight. Some girl or woman just like you. You must turn her. She must come to appreciate and enjoy the lesbian lifestyle and having done so, you must bring her to me. Do you understand what I am asking," Lisa inquired.

"I do. I know what I have to do," Michelle acknowledged.

"Yes," Lisa purred, "and do you already have somebody in mind?"

"Maybe," Chel hesitated. "I have a friend, another teacher I am close to. I think I'd like to seduce her. I think she would be perfect."

"This teacher... is she pretty?" Lisa inquired.

"Really pretty. You've met her. Denise. Her name is Denise. She was at the teachers conference with me," Michelle explained.

"Oh yea, I remember her. She is pretty. Is she single?" Lisa inquired.

"Well, she goes out occasionally but she's sort of shy and doesn't see many guys," Michelle added.

"And have you ever seen her naked? You've obviously never been with her," Lisa taunted.

"No, but we work out occasionally together and yea, I've seen her in the dressing room and stuff. I mean I never stared her down but yea, she's nice," Michelle punctuated.

"Nice enough that you'd like to seduce her. Have her eating that little pussy of yours," Lisa said as she brushed the flogger against the girl's smooth pussy. "Maybe fucking her yourself. That's something we haven't worked on yet isn't it. We haven't actually had you fucking anybody," Lisa laughed as she looked back at Susan.

"Tell you what we're going to do. You and Kim are going out shopping today. We're going to get you some new outfits, something a little bit more complimentary of that figure of yours and tonight we're all going dancing at a nice bar I know. You can practice up on your seduction techniques there. You'll pick somebody up and bring them home. Just the two of you," Lisa smiled.

Lisa surveyed the look of anxiety on Michelle's face. Don't worry angel, it's a lesbian bar. It'll be like fishing in a barrel. Your problem will be figuring who not to bring back here. Now, I've got to get to work. She's all yours ladies," Lisa said handing the flogger off to Susan.

Susan and Kim took turns fucking Michelle with a strapon before they finally released the girl from the restraints. She was thoroughly exhausted from the fucking of her ass and pussy.

When Susan had finished, she instructed Kim to take Michelle out shopping and then meet her and Lisa at "Tantras" at nine. Tantras was a Gay and Lesbian bar in Raleigh that Lisa in particular liked to frequent.

Kim took Michelle to one of the women's specialty stores that Lisa had requested. She tried on several outfits but the one Kim chose for her was a leather miniskirt which accentuated her gorgeous legs. Lisa had instructed the girls to put everything on her personal account and she had Michelle try on some boots with a serious spiked heel that came up to her knees. The white blouse was rather opaque on the sleeves and plunged down in the front showing much of Michelle's ample cleavage.

After picking up a few more items they rushed home, took showers, changed and headed out for Tantras. Michelle was nervous when Kim pulled up. The parking lot was already beginning to fill up and Michelle knew the ride home would be much different than the ride there.

Kim paid the cover and walked up to the bar buying both girl's drinks. Michelle was stunned when she saw that the overhead neon lighting caused her breasts to show through the sheer white garment. Kim had been direct when she instructed Chel to wear the top and skirt without undergarments now leaving her breasts exposed to the lighting.

She assumed the special effects were intentional and swallowed hard on the vodka tonic that Kim had ordered. In short time she had downed her first and was requesting a refill.

The boots made her already 5'9" frame that much taller as she stood out among many of the women there. She noticed there were guys in the club as well but certainly the female patrons outnumbered the guys three to one.

Michelle was just beginning to feel comfortable between the alcohol and the beat of the music when Kim spied Lisa already at a table enjoying a conversation with a woman. As Michelle and Kim moved through the crowd, a very attractive brunnette grabbed Kim by the arm.

"Kim, I thought that was you. It's been so long, how are you?" the young girl gushed as she hugged Kim tightly as the two gave each other a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm great! It's fantastic to see you too! Oh, Michelle this is Taylor. Taylor, this in my friend Michelle..."

To be continued in chapter 11.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers
12