Hot for Teacher - Hypnosis App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina let out a breathy chuckle, and lifted her head up to gaze into his eyes with pure, adoring love in her blue eyes. The tips of her breasts ached tenderly when they began to peel away from where they were pressed flush against his bulk. She removed a hand from around his shoulder, and angled it between them, lifting up the heavy swell of one breast until her nipple poked into view. "I-I... I might get to use these a lot... if you get me pregnant, you know," she added coyly, her voice trembling with a happy thrill at the idea.

----------

Touma lay there with Ms. Sukunai in the afterglow, feeling her warm, soft body. She was slim and lithe in places, but her body was womanly and curvy. He could feel his fingers sinking into her backside, just plump enough to give him something to squeeze, but perfectly shaped and round. And the feel of her wrapped around him, even as he softened slightly from the two powerful orgasms she'd milked from his shaft. The more he held her, the more he wanted her. His desire to possess her was only growing. He didn't want a lover; he wanted a worshiper. Someone wholly devoted to him. No one had ever really cared for him at all, and now his teacher was in his arms and looked at him with so much adoration. He was getting a little drunk on that feeling. When she looked up at him with a mix of almost shyness and love and began to gush about how much she would do to make sure that he was satisfied, it make him grin a big sheepish grin. He wondered how far he could make her go.

The mention of her getting pregnant, however, stirred his mind. He had never considered the implications. He wanted sex with his teacher, and he'd gotten it. But he realized what that meant, to have pumped her womb full of his seed after their intense bareback sex. The idea made him a little giddy. His grin only got wider. "Pregnant?" He rolled the word over his tongue as she squeezed and hefted her breast up towards him. His cock twitched again at the thought. The idea of impregnating his teacher was exciting and delicious. He chewed his lower lip a little, blushing slightly as her nipple teased in his few. "Ah..I want to drink from them. I want... to do it." He squirmed a little, his hands squeezing her ass. "I want to get you pregnant. I'm going to get you pregnant, Ms. Sukunai. I'll make sure of it so everyone can see that you're my woman." She'd feel him twitch in her again. Not quite ready for another round, but definitely the thought of her womb being his, carrying his child was stirring his excitement.

Getting her pregnant seemed like just one more way to lay his claim on her body. But there had to be more. He still wanted more. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden grumbling in his stomach. He hadn't eaten anything since lunch, and with his size, he was definitely an eater. He blushed a bit at the loud grumble that shook against Ms. Sukunai's body like a mini-earthquake. "Ah...I guess I'm pretty hungry. Ah... make me something good?" He smiled a little sheepishly. Without realizing he had, he'd already started to act more dominant. It was just expected that as his woman she would feel her man. Though soon he wouldn't be her man, but her Master. But Touma hadn't quite worked out exactly how he'd make that happen.

----------

A thought struck her then, accompanied by a mental image so delicious a chill washed down her spine. At the mention of dinner, Karina smiled even brighter; and then, pushing with renewed strength in her slender legs, she slid her whole body slightly up her chest. Even that was near torture to do, as his cock, despite flattening out a good deal, was still buried in her pussy, and moving at all made it drag along her still-raw nerves, eliciting a pleased trill from Karina's throat. The urge to slam her hips back down and fuck him again was very strong. But she persevered, knowing that Touma's wishes superseded her own body's desires.

"Here you go. Try this," she chirped, lifting up one of her engorged tits with her free hand. She knew it would have at least some nutritious, fat-laden milk in there; she liked to get them bigger by tweaking and stimulating her teats daily, though she knew they would get far larger once her body started being flooded with maternal hormones.

'He's going to get me pregnant. I'm... I'm going to have my first baby with my student.' More mental images surged into her already weak and impressionable mind. Thoughts of her belly swelling up, so big and soft as it pressed into his bulk while they snuggled in bed together. Spending every day drinking his delicious, healthy seed for breakfast, to feed the growing baby in her womb. And beyond that, she was thinking even further into the future. Touma wanted her as his woman, after all. His mate. His urges were almost primal when he was in the throes of passion; and now, she was helping to bring those into his mainstream thoughts. Karina, for her part, felt her mind melting into putty the longer she spent touching him, drinking in his scent, and the divine warmth of his cum digesting in her stomach and settling in her womb. He was beyond perfection. She couldn't dream of having anyone else. It almost scared her, in a way; the thought that anyone might approach her, not understanding the meaning of Touma's scent on her skin, marking her as his. Karina wanted to bend herself, and her life, around this young man until she didn't even care about straightening herself back up again. To make sure she was never alone. Never without his love again.

----------

Touma felt her body sliding against his, and at first he thought she would be sliding off of him to go make him dinner. But as she shifted her weight, sliding her belly along his flabby folds, hands on his shoulders and legs straightening out. She had to rise up quite a bit to get herself high enough to do as she had intended. Touma saw her breast lift up towards his face, and he tentatively reached out to curl one fat hand around the soft, plush pillow tit. His fingers squeezed a little and his plush lips opened slightly. He shivered a little. He was about to nurse on Ms. Sukunai's teat. His tongue came out and licked a little over the tip, flicking and teasing the nipple a little before his mouth latched onto it. He wasn't quite sure how to get the milk out, so he first started with a soft suckling. When that didn't quite work, he added in his fingers. He started near the base of her breast and started to squeeze a little, sliding his hand towards her teat.

It took a few attempts to get anything out. It had been a long time since Touma had eaten a meal like this. But his pudgy face caved in a little as he sucked more firmly and worked her breast at the same time. The first hit of milk on his tongue was delicious. It didn't taste like normal milk. But it was warm and sweet. It flowed into his mouth in spurts, and he suckled hungrily upon it. Touma's free hand reached around behind Karina's back planting firmly above the curve of her ass he pulled her closer as he began to milk her heavy tit, sucking greedily upon her milk. His fingers dug into her back gently, squeezing her body just a little as he drank deep. The sloppy, wet sucking sounds of her student's mouth upon her breast filled her bedroom. Touma drank and drank, at times stopping just to let his tongue lick and flick across her nipple, trying to coax out more of the sweet breast juice. It had begun to dribble down his chin and onto his flabby chest and belly, squishing between the both of them.

Touma hadn't imagined sucking on his teacher's nipples could be so satisfying, but he loved it. Just another way that she could use her body to care for him. And another way that he could use her body for his pleasure. He wondered what sorts of delicious foods she could cook using her milk. The thought of her milking a fresh tall glass for him with his meals caused a fresh wave of excitement in the rotund young man.

----------

Karina felt a deep, profound feeling of relaxation surge from her chest, coupled with the wet, tickling warmth from the lips engulfing her teat. Her hand gradually slipped away, quivering under his touch, until she felt him hug her to him even tighter by her rump, making her squeak in happy surprise. She swept her free arm more securely around his neck and shoulders, pressing her fingers into his scalp, encouraging him to suckle more. "G-Good boy..." she cooed softly, every so often closing her eyes with a full, dreamy smile on her face. The persistent ache she often felt when she had to wear such tight tops just to hold in her heavy breasts was little more than a memory, now, replaced by a light, airy sensation as her milk kept on flowing out into Touma's mouth. "Get... big and strong... to take whatever you want..." she spoke slowly, tenderly, already imagining herself having raised the young man to take and mold and shape her as his first woman.

She moaned loudly at a particularly sensitive lick on her nipple. 'Oh, everyone at school right now has no idea what they're missing! It's too bad for them only Touma was strong enough to get me...'

Slowly, she realized that they were beginning to make a mess. Touma was a little too eager with his enthusiastic suckling and drinking the milk from her lusciously soft breasts, and let a good bit of it drip down, painting his and her skin with white droplets. Curiously, she caught a couple of them with her free hand, and brought them up to her lips to taste. Immediately, she blushed even brighter.

'H-How did I never try this with myself before...? It's so... sweet, and full, and rich...' She felt her knees falter a little, threatening to press her back down on Touma's cock; but with his hand wrapped around her ass, keeping her stable, she could afford to let herself go almost completely limp, and lose herself in the sensations of being Touma's source of dinner.

'And lover. Fucktoy. Pet.'

Her heart throbbed underneath his pressing mouth at the last thought. "M-M... Master...?" she tried slowly, tenderly, like trying to walk on ice. "Can we... go again? I wanna... make sure I get pregnant, so I, ah... mm... so these can get even bigger for you..."

----------

Nursing so hungrily on Karina's full breast, Touma was lost in his own little bit of heaven. Getting to enjoy such luscious breasts and drink down such delicious milk it was hard for Touma to keep his head straight. Her fingers in his hair lulled him into an almost trancelike state as he nursed on her so greedily, his pudgy face mashed to her full, pillowy tit. Her milk gushed into his mouth with every squeeze and suckle. The gentle caress of her nails through his scalp and his motherly affection was perfect. Touma realized this was exactly what he wanted. A woman who tended to him in every way he needed. His own mother was a drunk and a gambler. This young woman would satisfy everything he wanted. But he didn't want to let her go in any way. He wanted to make her his forever, obedient, loyal, eager to please him and only him. The thought had him milking her breast even more eagerly, slurping and sucking like an overeager beast devouring a feast. The gentle coaxing of her words, telling him to take the things he wanted. They burrowed into his mind. Right now he wanted her. He had her, but he wanted to claim her more. He wanted everything she had to give.

And then she whispered those words, "Master" It tickled him to his very core. His cock twitched eagerly, swelling up to its full size inside of her almost instantly. His mouth broke away from her breast and he gasped out like he was coming up from a deep dive for a fresh breath of air. His eyes were wide as he looked at her and she pleaded with him to ensure that she would conceive a child for him. Touma didn't answer, instead both pudgy hands wrapped around Ms. Sukunai's waist and he hoisted her up and off of his cock. He pulled her up into the air until her belly was almost to his lips. The milk that had leaked onto her skin he bent forward and ran his tongue over her belly, licking up every drop before he turned her around so that her full, round ass was facing him. And then he brought her back down onto the tower of his shaft, throbbing with a new desire. Touma breathed out heavily as he worked her back and forth with hands on her hips, pressing her back down upon him. His thick shaft plugged up her canal and prevented any of his precious sperm from leaking out as he pushed all of it right back up inside of her with the fat cockhead he speared her upon.

Touma had only let her fall about halfway before he let go of her hips, the exquisite tightness of her passage making him grunt slightly as he slipped her back down. He grabbed her legs beneath her knees and pulled upwards firmly, letting out a strong grunt as her legs were lifted from a kneeling position up high and pressed against her full, pillowy tits. "Nnngh!" He hoisted her body up a bit higher, letting her hips fall as her entire weight was suspended by her knees and her back pressing to his flabby, milk-slickened chest. "Ah....K...Karina. I want all of you. Mine...all mine. Every part. Every inch. A wife isn't good enough. Not just my woman. I want more...I want everything. I want to own you, Ms. Sukunai!" He grunted as he let her weight fall, pressing his cock deep into his teacher's pussy once more, sliding to her very core, packing his sperm into her womb once more with his might thrust. He would only add to the full tank inside of her body with this.

----------

Master. Yes, that summed it up beautifully. Right at the time she was feeling intensely proud of herself for putting her feelings into the proper words, Karina gasped in surprise when Touma's cock flared, surging with fresh warmth as it quickly grew back to its full length. Since it was still buried in her pussy, she was able to feel every pulse of hot blood that gave it new life, letting it stretch inside her like it was crawling back up towards her womb. Touma seemed to move with a purpose now, pulling off her breast with a wet pop that made her gasp with pleasure. Her head jolted back, and her tit, feeling quite a bit lighter from the voluminous release of so much milk, flopped back upon her chest, tingling happily with the bliss of release. Then his eyes met her gleaming blue pools, and she found herself transfixed, only able to think of a single word to describe the look that came over his expression.

Possession.

"Ah...!" she cried out, eyes flaring wide at his sudden grasp on her waist, fingers sinking into her skin in a firm grip. Power. There was so much strength in his limbs, more than enough to prove her right on her earlier thought that he could manipulate her like a doll. She was proven exactly right when he hoicked her upward, growling heavily with lust, and pulled her off of his cock. lifting her up to kiss and lick her belly. The belly that, before long, would be swelling up with his baby. She squirmed, and moaned, and jerked with the tickling press of his tongue, lapping up the few stray beads of milk that had collected there, and replacing them with a slippery sheen of saliva.

"Haah!... Ahn... ah!" Her moans were loud, and desperate, her whole being trembling in excitement at the way he was looking at her naked, defenseless body. She broke off in a surprised gasp when he lifted her again, and with great strength, turned her around to put her heart-shaped pillow of an ass against his flabby gut. Her eyes managed to catch the huge, throbbing head of his oversized cock poking below her legs, moments before Touma grunted like a beast and brought her down again, and sent her mind careening into the dark place of exultant, thoughtless submission again, and her expression slipped into a brief rictus of utter bliss to match the outcry of bliss that tore from her throat and reverberated through the bedroom.

With Touma's chest and gut now pressed against her, holding her up instead of holding her back, every nerve-shaking thrust into her pussy made her whole body feel like it was jostling helplessly about. Her legs dangled limply under the irresistible impulse of his hands that seized her knees for leverage. Her tits, despite their draining, flopped and bounced like the heavy sacks of soft flesh they were, smacking softly into her heaving chest. And her belly, so full of cum already, and unable to release any of it now that the cock was back and pistoning unprotected into her pussy, sloshed and jolted about with its still-warm contents. And all while he folded her into a comfy ball with his heavy grip, so that her knees pressed up under her tits, brushing against her nipples and making them flip back tenderly under the pressure.

She could only imagine how it was all helping his healthy sperm cover every inch of her young womb. She was gonna get pregnant from this for sure. And if not, there was no reason they had to stop at just tonight. She was gonna be with him for a long, long time.

"Maaah!" she screamed out, riveted in bliss, desperately sucking in breath and belting out her proclamation of surrender as fast as her lungs filled. "Ahn! Yes! T-Take me! More! M-Make me a mommy! I w-want you, nothing but you, t-take everything from me! A-Ahhhhh!!"

Her mind went completely blank, and her body convulsed helplessly in the throes of a fresh orgasm, her womb convulsing and churning the lake of cum already inside, while squeezing and tugging on his powerfully thrusting cock to fill her up even more.

----------

Touma had become a man possessed. At least with her, this lovely woman who had just earlier that day looked at him with disappointment and uncertainty now was speared upon his shaft, pleading with him to make her into his possession. Touma hefted her weight again and again, his hips lifting up even as he used her body to force her down upon his thundering shaft over and over again. The room was filled with the wet clapping of her ass against his flabby stomach as her body began to bounce, sending her tits jiggling and bouncing this way and that. Touma was grunting with every thrust, pressing his cock deep into her again and again. Every drop of cum that ran out of her womb when he drew back, pulled by the suction of his cock drawing back like a pump only to compress it back into her womb again and again. The wet slickness of their mated bodies and heated moans filled the air with the lewd sounds of raw, passionate sex. The sort of sex that can only occur between a woman who has given up everything and the man who has taken ownership of her body, mind and soul.

Touma was panting and grunting as he pounded her so eagerly upon his shaft. Up and down, up and down, the sopping slap of flesh on flesh growing louder and louder. Touma was captivated by this new idea of ownership, of real possession. He breathed out so heavily, "Ah...Karina...give me babies. Give me pretty little girls. Teach them how to worship me. Teach them to be my pet just like you are. I want baby girls and their mommy to worship Papa Touma." He groaned with desire, his cock throbbing in her spasming depths as that orgasm tore through her.

Again and again he hoisted and plunged her upon his cock. Their bodies met again and again, and already he felt his cum swelling up, his balls twitching and his shaft burning with the need to release. Perhaps it was the roughness or the sensation of owning the object of his lust so completely, but he could only summon every ounce of strength to bounce her faster and faster on his shaft. The whole bed shaking and squeaking beneath their bodies. His fat jiggled and bounced with every creak and groan of a bed that might not support such a furious fucking. But Touma continued to plow her until at last he slammed into her depths. The tremendous head of his cock rammed against the entrance to her womb like a battering ram at the gates. The first spurt of his cum erupted into her violently. It sprayed into her already over-full womb, forcing it to stretch to accomodate the fresh flood. Spurt after spurt after spurt painted her baby factory, filling it to the brim until there was nowhere for it to go. And yet Touma was still cumming.