Hot for Teacher - Hypnosis App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh...ahhh...my Karina. Give me a harem of girls!" finally his orgasm was spent and he just sat there panting hard from the effort of pounding a baby into his pet teacher.

----------

Throb. Throb. Throb. Karina's latest orgasm seemed to last forever, sending extremely potent stabs of bliss soaring through her flesh with a ferocity that blew away any sense of self-control she had left. It was all she could do just to slam her eyes shut and moan -- and occasionally scream out 'Master' when her own convulsions perfectly met the thrusts of his enormous cock -- but even those tried-and-true coping mechanisms weren't enough to let her deal with pleasure this strong, and so it quickly began to overflow. Karina felt a heady thrill from being so vulnerable, so naked and exposed to the raging lust of the teen who had so effortlessly taken her and made her his. It was even more evident in the way he gripped her knees so forcefully, spreading her body apart and rhythmically folding her up like a ball all the way against her swaying tits, ensuring she had no leverage to push away and escape. Especially not when his cock was powering into her unprotected pussy with savage thrusts, wracking her body with jolts and crackles of pleasure so powerful her mind actually started to black out under sheer overload.

Karina dimly felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness, while some part of her kept going on autopilot, trying to move her hips to aid his thrusts, or at least grasp her breasts to arrest their ceaseless swinging and jostling that was getting fast and heavy enough to slap some of the breath out of her chest. She heard her own moans turn to quieter cries and desperate breaths, yet it was almost like she was listening to someone else, while whatever conscious part of her mind she had left felt further and further away. The most she was able to make out from her rambling, in bits and pieces, was: "I-I... ah, uhhn, yyesss... I'm... property... not even a p-person, ahn!... G-Good, girls, good girls... I, Iiiii... s-submit! Forevvverrrrr!"

She didn't know how long it was until her orgasm finally stopped, or even how many orgasms in total she'd gone through by now. But once it was finally over, Karina felt her head fall forward sleepily on her shoulders. She had no idea what stopped her from falling asleep right then and there. Her body felt so incredibly weak. She didn't feel like there was an ounce of strength left in her numb, limp arms and legs.

Yet then she heard Touma growl loudly and animalistically just behind her, so close to her ears it made her bones buzz with excitement. The first faculty to return to her was control over her eyelids. She tugged them open blearily, noticing that they were a little stung with tears -- and maybe a little sweat from her forehead, too. The first thing she saw was the coming-into-focus outline of her master's cock buried to the hilt deep inside her pussy, in particular the lower belly of his engorged shaft, throbbing and pulsing before her eyes with such force that she could see the large vein carrying his sperm flexing upward through the velvety foreskin. Karina felt herself smile tiredly, yet with a deep excitement. She knew what it meant. He was cumming, squeezing out the last bits of precious cum residing in his balls down below, and unloading it for all he was worth inside her. His woman. His pet.

Combined with the load he had already shot into her womb, her belly was now getting quite distended with the added weight of so much cum. She already looked a few months pregnant, now, in such a way that whenever she sucked a breath into her aching lungs, the extra curves and girth of her body temporarily blocked the twitching, throbbing cock between her legs from view. Utterly exhausted, Karina let out a long, quiet moan, and relaxed back into Touma's flabby bulk, letting her ass and lower back sink into the soft, enveloping folds of his belly. Now that her heavy tits had stopped pounding her chest like a gorilla's fists, she was able to slowly get her breathing back to something resembling normal, so she took her time, just enjoying the moment and savoring every errant wash of pleasant endorphins that still trilled through her naked, bliss-wracked flesh.

When she finally recovered enough to weakly move her arms, she laid one hand softly over her engorged belly, and gently pressed down. The enormous mass of viscous cum sloshed and gurgled about inside, filling her with a rich, tickling warmth. And not a drop of it could escape around the gigantic piston of a cock plugging every inch of her snug, tight pussy. Karina's face slipped again into a dreamy, vapid smile, and she managed to twist herself around slightly, reaching her other arm up to stroke her master's hair, while laying tender licks and kisses on his neck and chin. A soul-deep feeling of contentment settled within her. Karina felt like a completely new woman. One free of the tiresome ideas of freedom and individuality. One wholly and completely devoted to the wholesome bliss of service and submission. There was absolutely nothing she could picture herself denying him; she would quit her job, give him her house, and even help him show others the utopia-like pleasure she felt from being nothing but his pet, if only he asked.

All of it pointed to one, immutable truth. Karina had already ceased to exist as a person. She was now Touma's property. His loving pet. His breeding ground for a harem of beautiful girls to inherit her new way of life. And as she gazed up at him with her blue, twinkling eyes free of uncertainty and utterly filled with adoring, worshipful love, she knew she wouldn't have it any other way.