All Comments on 'Hot For Teacher: The Teacher's Pet'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bargyn1Bargyn13 months ago

Loved the context, reminds me of one my own English teachers.

From her lips, the young man traced his down from her mouth to her check and downward along her night.

From her lips, the young man traced his down from her mouth to her cheek and downward along her neck.

Uppity1Uppity13 months ago
Great story

Meets the fantasy of all red-blooded guys. Does need some editing so as not to lose continuity along the way. Still a hot story, but that sort of lack can be disconcerting. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

genuinely sweet and romantic read. very sexy too, and easy to imagine with your eloquent storytelling. great work!! looking forward to reading more of your stories 😊

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans3 months ago

This hits all the forbidden taboos. I love it!

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Wow Hot as Hell, please continue their story. Five stars.

tennesseeredtennesseered2 months ago

Forbidden lust can be the hottest thing. This story started as a sweet, airy romance and quickly went full-on lust-fest—which is the absolute best kind of fest. Strong work, Sz.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

"Aime slowly grinded her lower half"

Ground, not grinded.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Fun story so far, but why do I get the feeling that if there was a next part we'd soon discover that "love of her/his life" equals sharing and gangbangs.

To prove his love and to make her happy he must become a willing cuck with a hotwife. She pushes her exhibitionist foursome fantasy so many times the poor guy thinks sharing her with 50 guys was his idea all along and he'll get off while watching as well.

Mandy mind games with sex crazed and trusting man. Or how to train your cuck 101.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1184 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...