Hot For Teacher: The Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************************************************************

Noah peered about his old AP Physics classroom. Save a few pictures and postings on the wall, it was exactly the way he remembered it. The shelves were neatly organized and the floor was spotless.

Noah reverently pulled the seat back from the desk situated at the front of the room and sat down. He studied the numerous tables and chairs that were aligned in in perfect rows before him, and his gaze eventually settled onto his old spot. Suddenly, Noah experienced a strange type of elation, as if the seat where he currently sat was a throne that was granting him a newfound authority.

Noah wondered if Ms. Wulfgar felt that way when she sat here, when she looked at her students... at all the teenage girls who were inferior to her in every way and at all the horny teenage boys who clearly wanted her badly.

What did Ms. Wulfgar used to think when she looked at him as he sat in her classroom?

Was that really only a few months ago?

The door to the classroom slowly swung open with a faint creak, and the young man's heart jumped. It wasn't that he was startled; no, it was due to sheer excitement and exhilaration. Noah had gone mentally over his plan a thousand times, and profusely hoped that Ms. Wulfgar would still be a willing participant.

The young man pondered if he would have the courage to carry out his own fantasy.

And when his eyes fell upon Ms. Wulfgar as she floated into the classroom like a heavenly vision, he stared in adoration.

The stunning blonde was wearing a silky white blouse. The material was so sheer that the black bra underneath was clearly visible even at a distance, and so tight on her body that her magnificent breasts were outlined. But even more alluringly, Ms. Wulfgar had left the bottom of her blouse unbuttoned and tied it in a knot to flaunt her incredibly chiseled belly. A plaid miniskirt that didn't even reach halfway to the woman's knees enveloped her bottom in a very flattering manner and revealed that she was not wearing any panties.

Noah's cock stiffened further at Ms Wulfgar's pigtails and nerdy black-rimmed glasses. White stockings were pulled up just above her knees, exposing a tantalizingly amount of flesh between the top of the stockings and the hem of the miniskirt. And, finally, black platform boots completed Ms. Wulfgar's sexy costume.

Ms. Wulfgar may have been his teacher once, but she was currently dressed at the hottest female coed Noah would ever see.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" The woman struck a sexy pose, and Noah thought his erection might burst.

"Like it? I LOVE it!" Noah struggled to maintain his composure. However, acting out this fantasy required some measure of authority. "Come closer so I can get a better look at you."

Ms. Wulfgar shyly approached.

It was not lost upon either of them that Noah was sitting in her chair behind her desk in her classroom as she stood meekly while he ogled her.

Noah held up an index finger and rotated it. "Turn around slowly. I want to get a good look at the rest of you."

Ms. Wulfgar obeyed, and the young man's eyes bulged like his manhood as her blouse and miniskirt stretched even more tautly over her voluptuous curves.

The intense scrutiny caused a faint smile to crease the woman's lips, but she continued to play along. However, her appreciation was real as she eyed her man's massive erection and murmured, "Oh my."

Noah's lust for Ms. Wulfgar was real, too. After admiring her under the façade of inspecting her like a slab of meat, he made a disapproving "tsk, tsk" sound. "You KNOW the entire male population won't be able to stop drooling over you when you come here dressed like that." The young man tried to sound accusatory.

Ms. Wulfgar remained silent and twirled a pigtail vacuously.

My god, you are SO sexy!

Noah wanted to express that, but was too caught up in their game. Instead, he spat 1 word.

"Slut."

"I'm so sorry, sir. Would you like me to go change?"

"No, sweetheart. What I want you to do is strip. Right now."

Noah spoke the words with some regret. Ms. Wulfgar looked so hot in the sexy schoolgirl outfit, but knew what was lay beneath was exponentially better.

"Yes, sir."

Ms. Wulfgar did not make eye contact as she dutifully undressed. She did so slowly and with intent, knowing precisely how to drive her man crazy and make him even hotter for her. The pretty blonde stood with her profile to him so she could tease him with just a glimpse of her breasts as she removed her top. However, Ms. Wulfgar faced away while undoing her miniskirt, then bent over as she slid it down to her ankles, giving Noah a full view of her ass.

"Fuck," he breathed in awe. He couldn't see Ms. Wulfgar's face and suspected that she was laughing at him. However, that was ok despite the fact that he was supposed to be in charge. His desire for her was no longer a schoolboy's secret.

Ms. Wulfgar was down to her nerdy glasses, panties, stockings, and heels. She turned to him once more and began removing the glasses when Noah stopped her. "No. Take the rest off, but leave the glasses on." He had quickly developed a fetish for the nerdy glasses!

"Yes, sir."

When Ms. Wulfgar finally presented herself to him naked--- aside from the black-rimmed glasses --- Noah could no longer hold back.

He immediately unzipped his pants, fished out his erection, and stroked himself brazenly so the woman could see the effect she was having on him.

It was bold for the normally reserved young man.

"Oh my."

Noah gestured for her to approach. "Come here."

When Ms. Wulfgar stopped less than an arm's length away, he began fondling her without permission. Noah groped her breasts, marveling at their perfect size and shape and firmness. He admired her flat belly, impressed by the grooves of the woman's abdominal muscles which rippled with even the slightest movement.

Noah gently nudged Ms. Wulfgar, forcing her to turn in a semicircle, and suddenly he was staring at her incredible ass. He groped it, too, as he had done with her breasts. Then his fingers traced down her long legs and then back up where they lingered between her thighs.

Noah understood that his hand was currently in a very forbidden area, and teased Ms. Wulfgar by stroking the inner portion of her thighs while dangerously moving higher and higher. He heard her sigh softly, and Noah groaned as his cock twitched painfully.

Noah masturbated with one hand as he continued to audaciously grope and tease the naked woman with the other. "Just touching you is enough to make me cum."

Ms. Wulfgar's body was perfect and the touch of her skin was electric. In the heat of the moment, all the young man wanted to do was cum. But he still had yet to live out his fantasy to the fullest.

"Tell you what, pretty girl. I'm going to be kind to you. I'm going to let you suck my dick. Would you like that?"

Dirty talk was always awkward to Noah, but he discovered that it was becoming easier the more they played their game.

"Yes, sir." There was an audible quaver in Ms. Wulfar's voice. "I would like that very much."

He nudged her into a kneeling position. "Good. Now open up, and remind how good you are at giving blowjobs." Noah's former teacher excitedly opened her jaws and was about to take him in when the young man stopped her. "Don't forget to thank me when you're done for allowing you the honor of sucking my cock."

"Yes, sir."

"That's my girl. Now do what you were born to do."

Noah palmed the back of the woman's head and pushed it down on his cock.

The walls of Ms. Wulfgar's throat felt smooth as silk as it glided up and down his rigid skin. She sucked and slurped with just the right amount of pressure and speed. Noah had intended to simply remain still and let her do all the work, but encouraged her wicked words that contrasted sharply with the way he lovingly weaved his fingers through her hair.

The fact that he was dominating this beautiful woman whom he had aways considered his superior provided an indescribable rush.

Noah stared adoringly at Ms. Wulfgar as she blew him from her knees.

"You're such a bad girl," he murmured. "A bad, bad girl."

Ms. Wulfgar stopped and asked coquettishly, "But I thought you like bad girls?"

"I do like bad girls. Very much. But this particular bad girl needs to be punished... again. And this is what you're going to do."

Ms. Wulfgar could not hide her surprise when Noah whispered in her ear.

"On your feet. You know what you need to do."

"Yes, sir. And thank you for allowing me the honor of sucking your cock."

"You're such a bad girl that you're a very good girl!"

The young man's former teacher rose and marched over to the dry erase board at the front of her classroom. It was the same one that she used every day with her students. But tonight was a lesson of a different sort. Ms. Wulfgar uncapped a dry erase marker, and began writing her penance.

I will not suck cock in the classroom.

Noah dragged Ms. Wulfgar's chair over and sat down as he watched the woman serve her punishment. The young man stared at her backside... Ms. Wulfgar's skin looked so smooth and silky... the way her back muscles rippled as she moved... and her ass, that perfect incredible ass...

Noah slapped her bottom gently.

Each time Ms. Wulfgar finished writing the sentence, Noah punctuated it with another spank.

The blonde flinched with each impact but, to her credit, never wavered.

She had written I will not suck cock in the classroom almost 30 times before Noah stopped her, seized the scruff of her neck, and bent the woman over her own desk.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," the young man growled in her ear. He teased her vagina with his leaking cockhead.

It was intended to be a threatening gesture, but Aimee broke charactered and purred, "I know."

Noah penetrated his love.

"I used to dream about this every day in class," he grunted while pumping his hips. "Bending you over and nailing you from behind."

Aimee moaned and clawed at the desktop as her man thrusted particularly hard. "Can I tell you something?" she managed between gasps.

"Tell me."

"I didn't used to just fantasize about fucking you, Brian, and Tarik in the boy's locker room; I wanted to do you boys in my classroom, too."

Noah paused. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I'd fuck each of you one and a time and then in one big, happy gangbang. Then, after I was finished with 'the Three Amigos', I'd fuck my way through the rest of the boys in my class."

"Fuck..."

Aimiee's tone was mocking as she continued, "Every student would be watching us, of course. Even the girls... they'd so jealous of me."

Noah couldn't stand it anymore. Whether Ms. Wulfgar was mocking him or confessing the truth was irrelevant. Her dirty sex talk had sent his bloodlust over the top.

The young man flipped the woman around so that they were facing each other, and smothered her lips as he shoved his tongue down her throat. The kiss was not one of affection, but rather that of unbridled lust and passion. Noah had never wanted a woman... or anything, for that matter... like he wanted Ms. Wulfgar. She was the personification of everything that he had ever wanted, and of sexiness and perfection.

But when he entered her again, Noah refocused his aggression into a heated passion. He made love to his former teacher as she was sprawled on her desk. The young man kissed his love as he pumped rhythmically. He thought of what Ms. Wulfgar had said, and imagined the room filled with his classmates again, watching and recording them as they fucked.

Noah began to thrust harder.

Aimee moaned as her man quickened his pace. She pressed her forehead to his in a gesture of love. The beautiful blonde knew that her fantasy had been implanted in her man's mind, and that he was imagining the other students --- her students--- crowding around them and observing closely as they had sex.

The couple climaxed to the same carnal thought.

After he had deposited his last drops of cum into Ms. Wulfgar, Noah rolled off and practically collapsed into her chair. Aimee remained laying on her table, feet on the ground, as she sweated and panted. Her instincts told her to get up and quickly get dressed before someone caught them. But her legs felt like putty, and her pussy was still pulsating and burning luxuriously.

Aimee chuckled. "Omigod... I can't believe what we just did."

Noah went over and kissed her again. "You said the same thing after we had did it in the boys locker room!"

"This was a step up! But we're going to have to find new places to have sex. I'd really like to not get fired from my job."

Noah's eyes widened as the answer immediately came to him.

"My frat house!"

"What?"

"We gotta do it my frat house someday!"

Aimee snorted. "That sounds like such a frat boy thing to say."

Noah's expression became naughty. "I can have my fraternity brothers watch as I bang the hell out of you. If you're nice, I'll even pass you around afterwards. I mean, I only have about 50 Brothers. Or, I'm sure they'd be happy to gangbang you into submission."

The sexy blonde perked up. "Promise?"

Noah's jaw dropped.

Aimee kept her expression serious for a moment before she burst out laughing and hugged the love of her life.