Hot Foursome in the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers are bringing her to orgasm and before she can explode she sits up, then stands up. She then straddles me and takes my cock to the hilt in one downward movement. She keeps it deep but moves her hips in quick, shallow movements. She lets out another moan, this time a little louder but this time not embarrassed or surprised. I reach round and pull on her ass from behind to win me some space to thrust my whole length into her. As I'm pushing deep into her again and again I hear a moan of pleasure once more. Only this time it's not from Marta. As we instinctively slow down to take it in, we hear the stifled moan again. It's coming from further down the vault.

I pull Marta's lips to mine and we kiss passionately. I want to show her that we're good and we're not going to panic.

I whisper in her ear: "I thought you said we have this to ourselves".

"I thought we did!" She giggles a little cautiously.

"What should we do? Do you want to stop?" I say this as I thrust into her pussy once more.

"Don't stop," she breathes into my ear. "If you stop, we are finished!"

Her words almost make me cum but I'm not ready. I change rhythm, pulling her ass cheeks and slowly letting them slip from my hands so that she slides down the full length of my cock. We continue to hear moans but not yet an orgasm from down the tunnel. Marta lifts herself off me, pushes me gently to lie down, and with one foot on the bench and one on the floor she straddles my face and lowers her pussy onto my mouth. She grinds her pussy in desperation across my lips and tongue, giving me the whole length of her delicious pussy lips. She has just gone back to straddling my cock and sitting right down on it when we are stopped in our tracks by a soft voice. I hold Marta's hips so that she stays deep. Through the steam I see it is the couple we checked in with.

They admit to what they were doing in there more or less. "We didn't realize anyone was in here! Sorry! We just got excited and couldn't stop ourselves". I laugh and feel Marta's pussy muscles twitch. She's teasing me! She does it again! She can't actually see the others and I can barely see them so I guess they can barely see us, which makes us all feel not so exposed.

Marta moves and leans her head to the side of mine and whispers in the quietest voice ever, "Tell them to stay and finish what they started".

I have to say at this point that Marta and I have talked a lot about fantasies, our wildest dreams and stuff like that, but our sex life had always just been the two of us. We are very open, not shy (even if we don't show it). We also totally understand each other's feelings, desires and have a trust for each other that I'm convinced doesn't exist in another relationship. It was now up to me to guide this situation to where it will go.

"Why don't you guys finish off what you started? You're not disturbing us. I mean, we can't even see you!"

"Sounds like a nice idea", the guy says.

From the mist, they come briefly into view but never at any point fully visible. The guy taps me on the thigh and the girl briefly touches Marta's shoulder and they both tell us to have fun. They are then gone. Marta's hips begin to grind into me. Her lips are at my ear and she demands in a whisper, "Fuck me!"

"Oh I will. But just imagine, opposite us there is someone getting just as well fucked as you. Naked, wet, horny and fucked". She lets out a groan. "Stay still a minute and listen".

Close, but totally invisible, we hear the couple. Skin slapping on skin, moans, a "yes", and more moans from him and her. It is turning Marta on. She stands up and places both knees on the bench right next to me and arches her back by leaning forwards. For all to hear she demands that I lick and then fuck her from behind. I kneel on the padded floor and Marta pushes her backside back and up, giving me access to her dripping wet pussy. I move forward only slightly and already have my tongue deep in her pussy. I pull it out and use to tip of the tongue to tease the skin between her pussy and her ass. She moans loud enough for the sound to echo and this seems to trigger a loud moan from across the room. Judging by the sounds, the other lady is being pleasured and is close to orgasm. She is begging to cum.

I stand and begin to nail Marta from behind. Hard long strokes, her pussy twitching tightly around my cock. I reach around and hold her breast and pull her upright while still banging her pussy. We hear a scream of delight echo from the ceiling from the woman, her orgasm gripping her for what seems like an age. I am thrusting and thrusting into Marta as she puts her arm up and I dip under it to reach her breast with my lips. I pull on her breast roughly to bring her nipple to my mouth and suck on it hard. She is screaming with pleasure and she orgasms hard. Shaking, her whole body pulsating, her muscles gripping my penis so hard I can hardly move it. The beauty of Marta is that it won't be long before she can orgasm again and I hold on, only pausing briefly to let her settle for a short while before I continue thrusting into her from behind. Deep, slow thrusts. She reacts quickly.

"Fuck me again! Harder!" She has lost all inhibitions now and is desperate for maximum pleasure.

I actually stop, deep inside her. She shows frustration but the teasing is turning her on too. I pull her long hair back so her head is next to mine.

"Remember your ultimate fantasy?" I say in a voice probably loud enough to be heard.

Marta growls a guttural "Yes! Please!"

"Say it!" I tell her. And again: "Say it!"

"I want another cock!"

Her words stun me even though I demanded she say them. It's the horniest thing I ever heard. A hot woman demanding that she gets the ultimate pleasure she can think of. I'm so horny that I'm willing to go with her wishes. We fantasized about it often enough and the excitement it always caused was ten times more now that I heard her say it.

From within the steam I hear the woman say, "Go on, I want to hear it", and immediately understand. The guy, whose name I don't even know yet, appears next to me. Marta senses him before she sees him and continues to moan with pleasure -- a clear sign she is comfortable with the situation. Marta leans forward and arches her back again as I fuck her with long hard strokes again. The guy puts one knee on the bench next to Marta and gently places his hands on her -- one on an arm and one on her back. He strokes her sensitively, just letting her know he is there and not being intrusive or demanding. She moans again and again.

"Please!" She says. It is all she says. I know what the 'please' means. She is ready for two cocks, and I know from our talk that she wants two in her pussy. I twist her head and shoulders slightly to the right and gently coax her head towards the aroused cock next to her. She takes it expertly into her mouth, using a hand to pump it to maximum hardness. She is really working it and the guy holds her hand still around his cock because he's probably worried he's going to cum. As exciting as it is to see her pleasuring a hard cock with her mouth, I want to fulfil her fantasy before we all explode too early. I change position so that I'm now lying on my back on the bench, one foot still on the floor. Marta crouches on top and easily takes my cock inside her once again. She leans forward as much as she can, kisses me and pushes her probing tongue around mine, arches her back and pushes her ass back.

The guy appears, his hard straight cock inches from of us. I tell Marta to make it wet and she immediately takes his whole length deep into her throat. He pushes in and out, so deep that he is getting coated in Marta's saliva. His cock is soaking wet and ready. He moves behind Marta. I feel his leg squeeze next to mine on the bench as he finds the best position. I reach with my hands to Marta's ass and pull it upwards slightly and feel her pussy adjust position around my cock. I thrust a couple of times, not knowing if I'll be able to do it when another cock joins mine in there. I feel Marta's body tense slightly. The tip of his cock has pushed against her pussy-hole and I feel it at the same time. The sensation is unreal and amazingly horny. I can feel him getting deeper, and every time he goes a little deeper he withdraws a little before pushing again. I can feel the wetness from Marta's pussy around my cock and my balls feel soaked with her juices. She is literally dripping with excitement. The juice from her mouth and her body ensures the friction for the second cock is reduced to slippery, wet pleasure. Finally, he has his whole length inside her and she lets out a loud, animalistic moan that is deep and long as I push to maximum depth too. We hold it still for a second to let Marta feel what she has. It's tight and full and absolutely horny.

"God, yes! Please, move!" she shouts. "God that feels good!"

"Should we fuck you?" We are completely still. "Do you want us to move?"

"I want it hard. Pleeeaase! Do me!"

I can only imagine how filled she feels but I can feel her excitement - she is aggressively pushing her hips against the two hard cocks, trying desperately to be fucked by them but we are still waiting, enjoying her pleasured frustration. We begin, slowly at first to try to find a rhythm. I can feel his cock make a little room when he pulls out slightly, and push hard myself at that moment. Then we find a rhythm that makes her shout out loud, both cocks slamming deep into her pussy at the same time. After a few moments, we are expertly fucking and filling her pussy and it's not long before she is screaming for more and harder. We manage to fulfil her wishes until her body begins to spasm. I see her eyes roll upwards, I see rock hard nipples and feel her vagina tighten around TWO cocks. I feel her orgasm is coming and know it is unstoppable when her eyes roll up into her head before her whole body twitches and thrashes, out of control and her moans turn to growls as she tries to voice her pleasure while gulping for air. Her pulsating pussy muscles have pushed us both out of her momentarily. As I push my cock back inside she moans again and the orgasms pulse through her again.

"I need to cum Marta", I tell her.

"Wait", it's the voice of the other lady. "Can I have my husband back?"

She kneels in front of him and takes his Marta-soaked penis into her mouth and starts desperately sucking and licking it. Marta tells me she wants me in her mouth too and gently pushes against me with her hand as a signal I should stand up. She also gets on her knees and takes me in her mouth. She seems to be still absolutely horny because she is deep-throating me and sucking like I've never been sucked before. One glance at the hot women doing the same to her guy and one glance down at Marta's lips around me and that was enough. I had to let it out and I feel my excitement rising from deep inside my balls. I spew my first load while deep in her throat. I then withdraw from her mouth and take my cock in my hand and squirt two times onto her lips and tongue before pushing into her mouth again. She puts her hands on my ass and pulls me deep inside her mouth and finally massages my balls as if she wants every last drop out of them.

In the excitement I don't even notice that the woman has had her mouth filled too, but do notice she has swallowed him, except for the sperm dripping from her chin.

I think at that moment we all finally take in what just happened. Me and the guy almost simultaneously say, "Oh my god!" Thank god Marta laughs and so does the other girl.

"Well that wasn't the plan when I came in here today", I say smiling.

"Erm..., no, it definitely wasn't our plan either", the guy replies. "How about we do make a plan though, and meet up for dinner later.

I look at Marta briefly and she's already nodding her head and saying 'sure'.

"Yeah, that'd be cool. There's a cocktail guy making cocktails in the bar later. We can do dinner and cocktails if you guys are up for it?"

We agree to meet up and finally introduces ourselves formally. It's Jack and Layla. We hug our introductions and hellos and head off for a shower separately, telling them we'll see them later. Just before Marta heads off to the lady's showers, I pull her towards me and see she has a massive, coy smile on her face!

-------------

I wait for Marta outside the locker rooms and when she comes out and sees me, the massive smile comes across her face but this time she's shaking her head in disbelief. She comes over and gives me a hug.

"You are a bad man!" She punches my chest and is still smiling. "I need a glass of wine. Take me for a wine. Oh my god. I need a BIG glass of wine!"

"Well, you do remember what just happened, right? That was after a glass of wine too!" She beats fake-angrily at my chest again.

"Wine!"

We laugh as we head over, again, to the bar area. We sit on the high bar stools and get the wines that Marta is so desperate for.

"I can't believe you allowed me that fantasy," she blurts out. "I know we talked about probably everything but I didn't expect that!"

"So, that's great! Or not?"

"Am I allowed to say yes?" She's smiling that wide smile again.

The truth is, my fantasy had been completely fulfilled too. We talk about it for a while over the wine and promise to simply "see what happens" during the rest of our time at the spa. Our sex life is so good that we are able to take everything in our stride and will always be there for each other, Marta knows and thinks the same.

"Let's head upstairs for a rest", Marta announces after finishing her wine. "I'm looking forward to dinner and a look around the spa again later".

We shower quickly and fall into bed, deliciously sleepy from the wine and the exertion in the steam bath. Sleep comes quickly and we nod off.

-----------------

Later in the evening we sit down with Jack and Layla who have already ordered a bottle of wine. Marta and I were wondering if it would be awkward after what had happened in the sauna earlier but Layla broke the ice by holding up her wine glass for a toast.

"Not really sure what happened earlier, but I say let's drink to it!"

We all took a sip and Marta was shaking her head with a big smile on her face. "I don't know either but it was amazing. I think I got the best deal of all of us though".

"I'm not sure about that but me and Jack will probably agree to disagree with you for now". I lifted my glass to Jack.

The meal and the conversation were great. The chilled atmosphere and the wine just encouraged whatever inhibitions we still had to gradually fall. We found out about where they work, live, how we all met, how the first sex was, favorite positions, and the more the wine flowed, the more sexualized the conversation became. It turned out that Jack and Layla seemed very similar to us. Very open with each other, honest about what they like and dislike and also just very unobtrusive. You didn't get the impression that they would do anything against their will and would likewise not expect the same from anyone else. We also discovered that the steam sauna experience earlier had been their first adventure like that too.

Layla says: "We often talk about wild fantasies and kinda both didn't ever expect anything to really happen. It was usually just to turn each other on and today it just seemed the natural thing to do. God, I was horny!"

"I know what you mean," says Marta. "I just felt myself let go and I knew John was with me and would even encourage me to get the pleasure I wanted. It's like you said Layla, it just seemed right". She quickly covers her mouth and nose in a semi-fake embarrassed gesture but is quickly supported by an arm round the shoulders from Layla and Jack smiling encouragement.

"Do you sometimes just feel like letting go Layla and a voice inside you saying 'fuck me'?"

Layla nods confirmation and gives a tell-tale sign it's true by biting down on her bottom lip. "Well that's how I felt in the sauna. Pure letting-go. That's the only way I can describe it".

As relaxed as the evening had been, you could cut the sexual air with a knife. It was electrifying and although I could only speak for myself, I was 100% that we would all be having sex before too long. With the courage given me by all the wine, I leaned in towards the table and in a lowered voice said "Listen, shout me down if you think I'm being an ass, but why don't we all go upstairs and make sure everyone gets absolutely fucked and pleasured and orgasmed?"

Jack was the first to react: "I'll drink to that!" he whispers, trying to mimic my secretive tone.

The girls look at each other and raise their glasses with a smile too.

With that, the girls announce they're heading upstairs and tell us to take our time to empty our glasses -- and tell us to bring another bottle to the room just in case. Me and Jack have a bit of banter before heading upstairs. The girls had gone to Layla's room and were obviously freshly showered. They were both combing their damp hair talking about the spa while sitting next to each other on the huge double bed, both wearing the spa hotel's soft white bathrobes.

"Damn! We thought we'd be walking in on a porn scene here ladies. Seems you're just gossiping" says Jack, teasing them.

"Yeah? Well, we've decided to have an early night and you two are sleeping in John and Marta's room" she retorts, teasing him back. "But actually, we want you both naked, Now".

Both Jack and I just went for it. We were both naked in a couple of seconds and both standing there, cocks already stood to attention. While downstairs in the bar, I'd said to Jack that we should just go upstairs and fuck the girls and give them a night to remember. No holds barred but with the respect they deserve. Jack was all for it.

The girls slid their robes off their shoulders and untied the belts. They also reached behind them and revealed a dildo each. I was surprised but Jack seemed to recognize them.

"You brought them with you?" he asks Layla.

Both girls then position a pillow below their lower backs so that their pussies are raised, spread their legs and proceed to rub their respective dildo up and down their pussies. The dildos are the life-size realistic type and what is clear is that the pussies are wet. We could both see the glistening juices on the toys already, and when they girls finally push them in, the wet sounds are clear for all to hear. Layla and Marta pump the toys into their wetness for a few minutes before we decide to move in. I take the toy from Marta's pussy and Jack does the same from Layla. Whereby I go for Marta's clit first, Jack simply plunges his hard cock into Layla and starts giving her long, slow strokes. Marta can see, hear and feel Layla being nailed and after only a minute of me working her clit she arches her back and explodes with an intensive orgasm. I keep her legs spread and lap at her juices for a little longer, knowing she'll need a short break from her sensitive button. At that moment Layla also explodes and lets out a deep moan of pleasure.

"Oh my god!" It was Marta. "That took less than a minute".

I had now pushed my cock into Marta and I flex my hardness inside her to remind her there's more to come. The unbelievable thing about Marta is that she's always ready to go again. It seemed that Layla was the same as Jack again began to move his cock in and out of her. These girls were horny as hell!

"I want you to fuck me from behind" Marta demands and turns over and onto her hands and knees on the bed. Layla does the same but in the opposite direction, meaning her head is close to where I am nailing Marta from behind, and Marta's head is close to all the action Layla is getting. The pleasure of seeing Marta's pussy being fucked from behind and knowing a hot girl was getting the same right next to us was unreal. And knowing they could both almost see the other getting fucked was unbelievably hot. At one point Layla puts her hand on Marta's ass cheek and kind of pulls it a little, trying to get a better view and then Marta did the same. Then, without any kind of signal, Jack and I seemed to think the same. I withdraw my cock from Marta's wet pussy and it is in Layla's mouth in a split second. Jack has done the same and Marta was greedily gobbling his cock and licking the length of Layla's juices. Layla licks from my balls slowly upwards and, reaching the top, takes my whole length once before slowly repeating the process. She then guides my throbbing cock to Marta's pussy again. For a few moments Marta is being nailed from both ends before Jack moves over again and sinks himself into Layla. We have both upped the pace now and we are both hammering the pussies passionately. I can feel Marta's pussy getting tight and her ecstatic moans mean she is close. Layla doesn't seem far from exploding either.