Hot Foursome in the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, come here please. We need you".

Jack kisses Marta all the way up her body to her lips before moving across the room to us. It's unclear to me at this point what's going to happen. As Jack is making his way across the room, Layla takes my arms and wraps them around her body from behind for a few moments. I grasp her round breasts and pull on a hard nipple. Jack crosses the room with his massive erection and on getting to Layla, she jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around him. Jack holds her small frame easily. Her already soaking pussy is sitting just above his cock and he gradually positions her so that the tip of his cock is primed for entrance. He teases her and refuses to lower her for a second.

"Please!!!" she exclaims. "I need you to fuck me. Both of you. I want John in my ass".

Aha. Now the picture was clear. I almost came right there and then. Marta was already on her knees in front of my swollen, wet cock and was preparing me. She was just as excited as I was. We hear Layla let out a loud moan and see that she was now impaled on Jack's smooth cock. She immediately reaches round to me to pull me close. Marta gives me one last wet swallow of my cock before letting me move forward.

Impaled to the max on Jack's cock, I have easy access to her desperate tight ass. Already loosened by her two fingers, my wet cock doesn't meet the resistance it expected. In one slow gradual thrust I fill her ass with my cock. She lets out a deep groan that goes on and on. The three of us find a mind-blowing rhythm. Jack holding her legs which are clamped around him, Layla holding him around the neck, and me holding an ass cheek in each hand, we manipulate her body to take our cocks to the hilt each time she is lowered enough to take us.

I feel Marta, still on her knees. She is gently kissing my ass and reaching through my legs and caressing my balls. She spreads my legs very slightly as she forces her head between them and takes one of my balls gently between her lips and massages it with her tongue. It's almost too much for me, but the pleasure we are causing Layla keeps me going. She is almost out of control and she's screaming at us to fuck her, fuck her fuck her. Even Marta lets out a moan. I'm sure she is playing with herself and the sight of two cocks fucking a pussy and an ass at the same time, seen from her perspective, would be enough to make anyone orgasm.

Layla finally succumbs to a massive shaking orgasm. The pussy tremors are so strong that she pushes both cocks out of her holes. Spent, at least for now, Jack lies her down on the sofa. She turns onto her back and lies there with a big smile on her face.

"Wow, you're awake". Jack teases her. "Could that mean you're not finished?"

They are both smiling and I can tell she's not finished.

"I won't be finished until I see jizz coming out of those two cocks", and points at them to make her point.

"Right", says Marta. "It's time to shoot that cream. What do we need to do to milk you guys?"

She moves on her knees to Layla on the couch. "Don't we turn you on enough?"

While saying this she has lifted Layla's leg and pushes it outwards, exposing Layla's already wet, used pussy. She leans in and laps at her juices, that we not only see it but hear it too. Layla is quick to let us hear that she's already horny again.

I could squirt my juice all over these ladies right now but one more little fuck session would be even better. I wanted to see Marta fucked in both holes too but wasn't going to force anything. My jizz explosion was going to be huge whatever happened. And I'm sure Jack was thinking the same.

Marta and Layla were first to make a move to the huge bed. Under the pillow was one of the dildos from earlier. Marta grabbed it, while Layla lubed it up. Placing a big pillow under Marta's ass, Layla leans in and places her flat tongue on Marta's button, immediately sending a shiver of pleasure through her body and hardening her nipples instantaneously. Marta then takes the lubed dildo and pushes it against her tightest hole. With Layla helping out with an occasional lick to her clit, she gradually pushes the head through the barrier. As soon as the head is in, the next few inches of the sex toy seem to be sucked in rather than pushed. Marta's short breaths suggest it was still very tight but the pulling and pushing gradually gets easier. She pushes two fingers into her soaking pussy and seems to get a thrill from feeling the cock on the other side of the thin sheath of skin.

My cock is standing to attention and waiting for any sign that I can fuck my girlfriend.

"John. Now", she calls out.

I quickly move to the bed.

"Fuck my ass!"

I don't need another invitation. She takes out the dildo and flings it behind her onto the floor. I see her hole twitching tight and then opening again, seemingly begging to be filled. I take a drop of lube to my cock and push against her pulsating hole. With very little friction, my cock is half-pushed half-sucked into the tight dark tunnel. Marta lets out a squeal and a moan at the same time followed by a deep, long guttural moan. Her pleasure is my pleasure. I can feel it and her and me and I know I have to squirt my thick cream into this tight hole.

Knowing this is the finale, I call to Jack and Layla, who till now were just engrossed in watching us.

"Come and fuck you two. And make sure Marta gets a good view".

They join us on the big bed and position themselves. Layla is on all fours, her pussy above Marta's face. Jack straddles Marta, bends his knees and plunges his cock into Layla's spread pussy. I can feel Marta flinch violently on my cock as she sees the action just above her face. She swallows several times, feeling her orgasms building with speed. I increase the speed, and rhythm. Pounding her ass, still raised to a perfect height on the pillow. I push my right thumb into her pussy and reach for her G-spot, desperate for her to orgasm wildly with me.

It doesn't take long. I finger fuck her pussy and pound in and out of her lubricated ass and shout out that I'm about to cum.

"Fill my ass! Fuck me", she shouts through clenched teeth.

The chain reaction hits Jack and Layla too and almost in unison we finish with a bang. My first throb of sperm pumps hard into her ass and feels like a valve has been opened. The second pump feels just as huge. I'm still thrusting into her wetness and then grab my cock and pump the hot juice onto her pussy lips.

Jack is doing the same. Filling Layla with hot liquid. He waits until he has left every last drop inside her. Then, kneeling next to Marta, he puts two fingers inside his lady and finger fucks her. His juices making sounds and covering his fingers, and smears her pussy lips and ass with it. Layla loves it but isn't going to orgasm anymore.

Marta has reached down to her pussy and is rubbing my sperm around her pussy lips too. I dip my head to her pussy to taste us. Her reaction tells me she could take more, but one touch of her sensitive button and she pushes me gently away.

-----------------------------

Waking up the next day with only Marta next to me was the best thing ever. The passionate love-making that morning was probably the hottest we ever had. We both had the images of the previous night fresh in our minds, but the focus was purely on us and no mention was made of the hedonism from the night before.

After a shower together, I promised to do 'spa' today and nothing else. We were leaving at 4pm and I really did fancy a swim, maybe a massage and one of the treatments.

We met Jack and Layla too. We all kind of had this 'wow' look on our faces but nothing really needed to be said. I guess we were a little bit proud of ourselves, while at the same time knowing we'd been incredibly naughty.

We exchanged numbers with them. Who knows what might happen in the future?

After a wonderful day at the spa, it was time to start the drive back home. Batteries charged, fully rested and recuperated and fully satisfied. And not to mention a mind full of the hottest sex scenes!