All Comments on 'Hot Fucktoy for Blue...That's Me!'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
again

you have shown us what an outstanding writer you are, and I always love your stories and can't wait to read them thank you for sharing them with us

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

I am humbled by your lovely comments! I cherish every one of them...thank-you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
arghhhh

My pussy is wet.. I need someone to lick my pussy.. Arghhh..arghhhh

LadyDaisyLadyDaisyover 7 years ago
Hot as always!

Loved this, Sunny. You are truly one of my favorite authors on this site. I especially enjoy your skill with detail, giving me a good picture in my head of what happened! You know, in school I had a crush on a teacher that matched your description (I'm a lucky girl, I know), so that's another great contributing factor as well! Also, I saw that post you made on your blog about kids and I was wondering if you and Blue had ever thought about becoming mothers? I think you would make lovely moms.

Much love,

-LadyDaisy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW! Excellent! _ Well Done Love!!

Hallo Sunny, it's incredible how your stories just keep getting hotter and sexier!

I can imagine my commenting and voting for one of your older stories isn't quite as important to you as a new story would be,,, but to those of us that haven't read your story yet, it is new,,, and your descriptions of hot lesbian sex are very vivid love,,, so I guess you'll just have to put up with all of us latecomers that love reading your hot sexy stories, until we can catch up,,, yes..

My vote, 5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Hot Dripping Wet Orgasms! Thank-you..

Gay Kat.

xx

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you to everyone!

Thank-you so much to everyone! All comments and votes are important to me, regardless of how old the story is! Thank-you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous