Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when he locked his lips around her clit and began to gently suckle it and roll it with his tongue, Deana threw back her head, thrust up her hips and squealed. "Oh, fuck me, that feels so damn good, Damien."

Damien grinned and murmured against her sex, "Thought you'd never ask."

Finally it was show time. Grasping her calves, bending her knees up to her chest, parting her legs, he groaned deep at the sight of her hot little cunt spread open wide, desperately shimmering with the need to be filled with his cock. "Oh, damn, baby, you look hot like this, just begging to be fucked."

And the moment he fisted his cock in his hand and began to push inside her, Deana's head fell back, her mouth dropped open and she softly moaned at the sensation of being packed so tight and full with him all over again, that every inch of her began to quiver. "Oh, yesss," she hissed on an elated breath as he flexed his hips and grunted his satisfaction at the erotic sight of his cock disappearing deep into the depths of her tight little cunt.

"Damn, you're tight. And you're just so fucking wet, it's like your pussies sucking me right in. Fuck, I love this with you, Deana."

Her eyes drifting shut, she murmured, "Mmmm, then please just never stop. It just feels so good with you, too. Mmm, so damn good."

Smiling down at the look of bliss washing over her face, he'd happily fuck her till the end of time if she'd let him, especially since he couldn't believe how incredible it felt to slide every last thick inch of himself deep inside her willing body. Withdrawing almost all the way out, staring down between them, the sight of his cock glistening with her juices was making him, if possible, even harder. Too desperate to hold back, his jaw clenched tight, clutching her ass, tunneling in and out of her harder and faster with every flex of his hips, it just felt so insanely good with her, so perfect that already he knew he needed way more than just the occasional hook up to keep them both satisfied. Though likely never going to happen, what he wanted more than anything was her - all of her. The woman who'd haunted his dreams since first the moment he'd set eyes on her.

And seeing her now, sexy as hell, with her hands bound over her head, beautiful big breasts bouncing as he rocked into her, fucking her to within an inch of her life, slamming his cock into wickedly hard, she just looked so swept away by what he was doing to her, that he knew he needed more. Maybe it was fate that he'd stumbled upon her and her friend that afternoon. And now that he'd found her again he wasn't about to just let her go. Not when it felt so fucking good that he knew once he came, he'd be overflowing her pussy till she'd literally be awash with his seed.

"Oh, fuck, Damien, yesss," she purred as he bent his knees, changing the angle of his thrusts to hit her just where he knew she needed him most, targeting her g-spot. Loving to see how hard she was panting and mindlessly tossing her head from side to side, as he rode her pussy relentlessly hard and daringly deep, he'd give her anything she wanted just to keep that elated look on her face.

Finally, his balls felt so tight, and the need to come so strong it had him overpowered. And he knew he had to let go. Digging his fingers hard into her ass, grunting out his pleasure, he threw back his head and yelled, "Oh, damn, what a wild fucking ride. Come for Deana. Come good and hard, while I fill you up with everything I've got."

And come she did, the moment he said it, her whole body visibly writhing as he felt his balls erupting in a jaw-dropping rush, and yet he still didn't relent, and just kept pumping into her ruthlessly hard till finally they both felt ready to collapse, with how insanely hard he'd taken her. Chests heaving, both breathlessly panting, he pressed his lips to hers and swallowed her elated cries as her body shook helplessly in his arms with his dick still buried deep inside her.

Once he finally found the strength to pull out, looking down and seeing the white milky river of cum slipping from her swollen pussy, he just shook his head and groaned, sure that he'd never seen anything as hot in his entire life than her dripping with his seed, naked and bound, eyes closed, her entire body still shivering with how wickedly hard he'd made her come.

Wiping his arm across his brow, sex with her was like nothing he'd ever known. Wild and raw, and so fucking hot, he wished he had it in him to take her all over again and could barely believe how badly he still wanted her, even after what they'd just shared, nearly losing themselves in each other. And he had a feeling already knowing her the way he did, that she'd be up for it, too. The way her pussy was still quivering, gushing with his seed, and her breasts heaving hard, he just knew that what they had together was too good to ever want to stop.

The moment he freed her wrists and lifted her off the desk and into his arms, the way she clung to him pressing her face into his neck and kissing her way up to his ear, had him rocked to his core. Cleary she wanted him as much as he wanted her, and now all he had to do was convince her that what they had was something too special to deny.

Tipping up her chin, he took her mouth in a desperately hungry kiss, wrapping her tightly in his arms he hated the thought of having to let her go. Finally, once they'd broken apart, biting into her lip, shyly looking up into his eyes, she whispered, "Thanks for coming back and taking care of me." And he just threw back his head and laughed, sure that wild horses couldn't have kept him away knowing that she was waiting for him.

Gazing into her big blue eyes, gently stroking his hand across her cheek, she was just so sweet and so damn hot, and so much more than just beautiful, and definitely the sexiest woman he'd ever known. And he just knew that what they had together was more than just lust, though she could get him hard just with a look. Already he knew he wanted so much more from her than just sex - he wanted everything a normal couple could have, like maybe even a life together.

Finally when she said, "Well, guess I should get dressed," it actually pained him to let her go. And when she crawled off his lap, turned her back on him and started to get back into her clothes, he just hoped this wouldn't be it for them. As crazy good as what they'd just shared had been, he knew he needed more and just hoped she'd felt it, too.

Once he'd pulled himself together and he glanced over and noticed the sad looking salad she'd abandoned, sitting wilting by her PC, he frowned and said, "Please tell me that pathetic looking bowl of greens isn't all you were having for dinner."

Looking over at the forgotten container she hadn't bothered to even taste, she shrugged. "I know it's pretty sad looking. But I work so late and always eat alone, I usually just get a salad, or maybe some kind of sandwich, just to have something in my stomach. To be honest, I don't really think much about what I eat anymore. It's just food, and the taste doesn't even matter."

Shocked that she'd treat her body like that, Damien got to his feet, shaking his head telling her, "Be right back."

And when he returned a couple of minutes later, he was carrying a big lunch bag. And Deana moaned the moment he opened up a steel thermos filling the air in her office with the most delectable aroma she'd ever smelled. "Ooh," she asked, trying to get a look inside, "what have you got in there?"

"Arroz con pollo," he told her, dishing it up onto two plates. "I learned to make it from my abuela, who was a genius in the kitchen. The things she made for me growing up, still get my mouth watering just thinking about how good it all was."

Rolling her eyes, Deana absolutely loved chicken and rice. It had to be her favorite thing in the world. And she hadn't had a good dish of it since she was in her teens, when their family's Spanish housekeeper used to make it just for her. Imagining him as an adorable little dark haired boy working alongside his grandmother in the kitchen, she smiled at him and asked, "And what else did your grandma teach you how to make?"

He took out another smaller container and set it down on her desk. "My favorite thing has got to be her orange flan. And I'm pretty sure you'll like, too, and it's probably the best you've ever had."

Her eyes went wide, as she said, "Oh, my god, how did you know it was my favorite dessert? Our housekeeper Jimena used to make it for me all the time. I'd actually dream about it on the bus on my way home from school, hoping like crazy that she'd have made it for me, it was just so good."

Damien tipped his head, looking confused. "Wait. Your housekeeper was named Jimena?"

She nodded, her face breaking into a smile as she thought of her. "Yes, and I loved her to pieces, she was just so good to me, she was like family and treated me like I part of her family, too."

It had to be more than a coincidence that his grandmother Jimena had worked as a housekeeper for a wealthy family when he was young. Then he asked, "Did she have a nick name for you?"

Wondering why he'd ask, she said, "Yes, she always called me, Carina, which I always thought was kind of sweet."

His eyes going wide, he said, "And did you live in the valley growing up, in those estate homes near the river?"

Deana nodded, looking confused. "I did, and my parents still live there now. But after I went off to college, Jimena decided to retire, and it was never the same going home knowing she wouldn't be there. I really missed her once she moved away, and eventually somehow we lost touch with her. And I don't know where she is now."

"But after she left you, she moved to Mexico for a while, right?"

Looking shocked, Deana pulled back her head, and asked, "How on earth did you know that?"

"Because I'm pretty sure your housekeeper was also my abuela."

Her eyes flaring, she said, "You've got to be kidding, you're Jimena's grandson?" Then she gasped and said, "You know I think we must have met. Did you used to pick her up from work sometimes in an old powder blue Mustang?"

He nodded, "I did, and that was my first car. And I loved that thing, and drove it into the ground till it finally died just a few years ago. And now I remember you, too, you were my grandma's favorite, and she called you her little Carina, or beloved in English. You were awfully pretty even then, a little young for me, but believe me, I noticed you. But you wore your hair a lot shorter then, right?" When she nodded that she did, looking stunned, he chuckled and said, "And my grandmother used to tell to put my eyes back in my head whenever I saw you, I guess from the way I'd stare."

"Oh, my god, Damien, I do remember you now, so clearly. You were really cute, and you had a sexy beard back then and you weren't quite as buff as you are now. And I remember I kinda had a thing for you. Jimena had so many grandchildren, and when the other ones would come and pick her up after work, I'd always be disappointed when it wasn't you." Then she felt her cheeks heating up, realizing she might have said too much, giving away how she felt about him, even back then.

Not even aware she was blushing, sitting down on the edge of her desk, Damien shook his head and said, "Wow, talk about a small world. I thought it was amazing when I realized you were Thomas Maxwell's daughter and you worked here, too. But to think that you even knew my grandmother and we've actually met before is just insane."

"So tell me, how is she, how's Jimena?"

He nodded. "She's good, a lot older than when you knew her, but she's still doing okay. She moved to California and lives with my mother's sister, my aunt Maria and her family. But I still see her sometimes when she comes up here for Christmas with some of the family."

"Wow, this really is crazy, especially with how we know each other now."

He smiled over at her, slowly looking her up and down, and said, "No kidding." His grandmother would tan his hide if he she knew he was screwing around with her old employer's daughter, never mind if she knew that the man was his boss now, too. The whole thing was just too wild to be real. And to think, if he hadn't offered to share his dinner, they might never have found out.

Eventually they sat down across the desk from each other and smiled at each other as they ate, both of them recalling how they'd looked as kids, and of course, still blown away by how well they knew each other now. Especially once they got their clothes off.

Once they were done eating, Deana said, "Thank you so much for that, Damien. It was just so good, and tasted just like what your grandmother used to make for me."

Pushing the dish of orange flan across the desk for her, he said, "Then I'll bet you'll enjoy this, too." When she went to spoon a little onto her plate, and give him back the rest, he said, "Hey, I can always make more, so you go ahead and enjoy that."

She grinned at him. "Oh, come on, why don't we share it?"

Shrugging, he went around the desk, picked her up and sat her in his lap. "Only if I can feed you," he told her, pressing a kiss to her lips.

And they laughed as they enjoyed the pudding together, especially with the way she moaned after every bite and then opened her mouth for the next spoonful for him like a baby bird, both of them quickly realizing that they really liked and enjoyed each other, even fully clothed.

Once they were done with dinner, resting her head on his shoulder she heaved a little sigh and said, "I kind of hate that I have to go home. This has been so nice with you tonight."

Brushing back her long dark hair and pressing a kiss to her temple, he said, "Well, you could always come home with me, and then you wouldn't have to go home to an empty apartment and at least we could have the night together."

Turning her head to look at him, not too sure if he was serious, she said, "But I just thought that this might be it for us after tonight."

Caressing her backside, he shook his head, flashing that sexy dimpled grin that got her pussy melting for him all over again. "No way, I think we're just getting started, and there's just so much more I want to do with you."

Her heart rate kicking up, just imaging what he had in mind, she licked her lips and stared mesmerized at the heat in his eyes, wondering if she'd even survive spending another night with him, but she was sure willing to find out.

Once they drove into the heart of the city to his apartment, she noticed his place was small, sparsely furnished but tidy. And as he ushered her inside, Deana felt a little embarrassed when she realized looking around that she could easily fit his apartment into hers six times over, her condo was just so big compared to his place. Though too big for her on own, since it was a graduation gift from her parents when she'd finished college, she'd just accepted it and thanked them.

When he noticed she was looking pretty tired and starting to yawn, he asked, "You want anything before we go to bed?" When she shook her head that she didn't, he took her by the hand and led her straight into his bedroom.

Once they'd both gotten their clothes off and crawled into bed, Damien just tucked her into his side, pressed a kiss to the top of her head, and whispered, "Sleep tight, Carina."

And when he noticed her lips curved up in a smile as she was went out like a light, he just hugged her close, happy just to have her in his arms and in his bed.

At least until he awoke with the first rays of the sun peeking through the curtains, looked down and realized she had her hand fisted around on his cock and her lips wrapped around him. And holy shit, what a fantastic way to wake up, so much sweeter than a damned alarm clock and at least a million times more arousing.

Running a hand through her long dark hair, he chuckled, and said, "Wow, baby, perfect way to start the day."

Grinning up at him with her lips stretched tightly around him, she was just too sexy for words, naked with her big breasts pressed to his thighs and his cock buried deep in her mouth, he knew he could get used to waking up like this. And now he wished he could wake up with her every morning, even without the blow job, though the way she was sucking him back hard enough to get his toes curling did feel utterly incredible.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he murmured, slamming his eyes shut and clutching her hair in his fists as she used her mouth to give him pleasure like he'd never known, running the smoothness of her hot little tongue up and down his shaft as she sucked him back so wickedly hard, his balls felt ready to explode and give her one hell of a mouthful.

Deana moaned around his cock, deciding she'd found heaven between his thighs. Pulling back lapping at his big long shaft from balls to crown, she murmured, "Wow, Damien you have to have the most beautiful cock in the world. It's just so long and thick and hard and feels so smooth gliding over my tongue. I could suck this bad boy all day long and it just feels so good that I'd still want more."

Damien could hardly believe his ears, to hear her tell him that she was basically in love with his cock. Talk about a dream come true. To have the woman he was crazy about, gushing over his tool. And it was so hard to fathom that the whole was really happening, he took a look around his bedroom, wondering if he was still asleep and dreaming the whole thing up.

But damn, the hot slickness of her mouth sucking him back felt real enough, and so fucking good, like only the best thing he'd ever felt, that he let out a growl, as he flexed his hips fisted her hair in his hands, and fucked her pretty mouth. The way she'd got his cock throbbing between his thighs, just ready to fill her up with a geyser of red hot cum, had him teetering right on the edge. But he knew what he wanted even more than to shoot down her throat was to have her ride him, to see her straddling his thighs as he filled up her hot little cunt to the max with his raging erection.

She let out a startled help when he tugged her off her is cock and slid her up his body till they were face to face, so he could give her a very grateful good morning kiss. Smiling into her eyes, he whispered, "Good morning, gorgeous."

And being smart lady, realizing what he wanted, she slid her hot little pussy back and forth over his cock, eyes slowly traveling over his body and flaring appreciatively, seeing him naked for the first time, which was only getting him that much harder. "I'm guessing you want me on top," she asked him, lashing her tongue across his full bottom lip, and giving it a teasing little nip.

He nodded, mesmerized at the feel of her damp tongue sliding over his and murmured, "Yeah, it's something I've been dying to see, you straddling my thighs and riding my cock."

Grinning and wiggling her eyebrows playfully, she told him, "You know you had me at good morning, and you have to know I'd be more than happy to give you a nice hard ride."

And watching her fist his cock in her hand, poising it at her opening and then biting into her lip as she slowly sank her body down till she was basically impaled on his shaft, and fully packed to the max, truly was a thing of beauty. Naked with her big beautiful breasts flushed with arousal, the scent of sex filling the air, and his cock buried in her so deep he could see her trying not to wince at how full he had her pussy, was absolute fucking heaven.

Then when she started to bounce up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her slick little cunt, Damien thought he'd just about die, it just looked so hot to watch her fucking him. Getting a finger in between them, he slicked it up in her juices. And then reaching around her he stroked it up and down the crack of her sweet tight ass while she rode his cock like a jockey, sliding her body down low on his chest. Her face filled with pleasure, he thrust the tip of finger inside her back hole making her let out a startled gasp as he carefully worked it in and out of her snug little rosebud to let have a little feel of what it would be like one day filled with his cock.