Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "Then watch and learn." Tugging at her nipple, and biting into her lip, she softly began to whimper as she pushed the dildo even deeper into her squelching little snatch, thrusting in and out harder and faster, as he helplessly stared, utterly spellbound.

Lost at the sight of her getting herself off, he muttered, "You really are trying to kill me aren't you, playing with yourself with that thing, when I can't even get near you."

Shaking her head as she slid the big pink toy in and out of her glistening pussy, she murmured, "Uh-huh. Actually, I'm just warming myself up."

"Warming yourself up, for what exactly?"

She smiled coyly. "For when I sit on your face, and you give me some of what I just gave you."

Oh, man, just seeing her hot little cunt suck back that big pink monster, he could sure as hell get on board with that. "Well you better get up here and plant that hot little pussy on me, then, and get rid of that fucking toy."

Happy to oblige, Deana gladly tossed aside the dildo and crawled up to the head of the bed. Softly moaning, she slid her body over his, till she was staring at his twitching cock with her sex within tasting distance of his mouth.

And the moment she sank her hot little pussy down onto his mouth, Damien just about lost it. Tied up and not being able to squeeze her sweet ass as he ate into her cunt, was probably the worst thing she could have done to him. He needed the feel of her ass in his hands so badly, he groaned. "You know if you untie me, I can make this really good for you."

With her warm body spread out over his, circling his cock in her hand and giving it a lick, she said, "You mean even better than me getting to suck you off again, while you eat me out? I told you I could suck at this bad boy all day, and I wasn't kidding."

Dropping his head on the bed, he let out an even deeper groan. "You better tell my family how I died then." Jesus, who knew, sweet Miss Maxwell could be such a hellcat in bed?

But seeing as her pussy was hovering so invitingly over his mouth, he decided that he could hardly turn down an arousing session of 69, even if he was tied by the hands to her fucking bed and could only touch her with his mouth.

And damn, she was right again. It felt like he was in pussy- eating heaven, being able to feast on her hot little cunt, with her delectable juices coating his face, while she sucked him off like no one had ever sucked him before. Damn, if he wasn't in love with her before, he sure as fuck was now.

And he knew one thing for sure -- no other man was ever going to touch her again -- now that he'd decided she was his.

Much later, after she'd finally untied him, both of them spent and sated beyond belief, they curled up together tight and had a nap, to try to recover from their day together. And damn, it felt good to hold her tight in his arms, even just to sleep.

But by the time they decided to shower together for their night out, Deana amazingly, wasn't quite done teasing him. Wearing a sexy little smirk, she gazed deep into his eyes, as she lathered up his balls. And the moment she sank her tongue between his lips and started making love to his mouth, she had him so out of his head with need, that he picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist and fucked her like a maniac up against the tiled wall. Till finally both of them were nearly out of their minds with lust, kissing each other till they could barely breathe, shocked to realize they really couldn't get enough, no matter how many times they went at it.

As he filled her pussy till he had her dripping down her legs, sure that he'd never come so many times before in his life, Damien wondered if he'd even survive another few hours with her, without passing out from utter exhaustion.

Damn, he had no idea when he'd first come up behind her in that little courtyard and slid his cock into her tight little pussy that she'd wind up being the craziest, lustiest little witch he'd ever encounter.

Eventually, she took him by the hand and led him out of the shower and playfully towelled him off, taking extra care of course to tease at his cock again with laps of her tongue. Smiling into the teasing look in her big blue eyes, Damien decided that he just couldn't live without her. There was no getting around it, he was crazy about her, no matter if she was likely to get him fired or not.

Finally, dressed for a night out, when Deana strolled out of her bedroom with her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, her rocking little body clad in skin tight black jeans and a sexy off the shoulder white top and killer heels, Damien just shook his head, deciding she had to be the sexiest woman alive. And he had to pull her in for a kiss as they took a cab into the heart of the city, seeing as she just looked too hot for words.

His cousin had a thriving restaurant in the heart of the Latin Quarter, with plans to open a few more. And the moment they stepped inside seeing the place was slammed with people eating, dancing and having a good time, Damien could see his dream of being a part of the place flash before his eyes. With any luck he'd be part owner of the next one they opened, and hopefully his future would be set.

Happy to have his arm tight around her, Deana gaze darted everywhere at once, taking in all the sights and sounds as well as the incredible aromas wafting from the kitchen. Leaning close, she said into his ear, "Wow this place is amazing. How did you ever find it?"

He shrugged. "My cousin Enrique owns it, and I come here a lot."

"Well, I can see why. It's really hopping and the food smells fantastic."

"Believe me it is, and since he got a lot his recipes from my abuela, you know it's gonna be good."

Noticing his cousin Damien walk in, Enrique walked over to greet them. After shaking Damien's hand, he gave him a hearty slap on the back. But his eyes never left Deana.

Damien quickly made the introductions. "Deana, this is my cousin, Enrique. And Enrique this uh... Deana." No idea how to describe who she was to him, it felt awkward to call her his girlfriend, since he had no hold on her, other than the agreement they had that there'd be no one else till they were done with each other. But the way she smiled into Damien's eyes, he just hoped his cousin would understood that she was taken, and to back the hell up and quit looking at her like wanted to eat her for dinner.

Recognizing the threatening look Damien was shooting him Enrique just laughed and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Deana. And what can I get you to eat?"

"It's okay, we'll go in the kitchen and get our own," Damien told him, wanting Deana to see it for herself.

Enrique shrugged. "Help yourself," holding his arm, he pointed them toward the kitchen.

And the moment they stepped inside, Deana rolled her eyes, letting out a moan, blown away by the incredible aromas filling the air. But when a stunning brunette, who'd been busy plating a meal, turned her head and saw them walk in and let out a little shriek and threw herself into Damien's arms, kissing his hard on the mouth, suddenly Deana lost her appetite.

Keeping his arm around the other woman's waist, he said, "Deana, this is Enrique sister, my cousin, Marisol. And she's the one that runs the kitchen."

Flooded with relief that she was just family, Deana accepted her hand, and told her, "Wow, it sure smells good in here."

Handing them two plates, Marisol said, "Then you'd better try some of everything and let me know what you think of it."

Deana didn't have to be told twice, since her stomach was growling from all the delectable smells. But there was just so much to choose from, her eyes were almost as big as the dinner plate, taking it all in. Overwhelmed, she winced, looking to Damien to help her decide what to pick. Finally, he chuckled and said, "Tell you what, why don't you get two seats at the bar, and I'll get us a little of everything, so don't miss a thing."

Smiling, into his eyes, knowing how much she'd loved his grandmother's cooking, she pressed a kiss to his lips and said, "Thanks, I'll order you a beer."

As Marisol filled their plates to overflowing with one delectable taste after another, Damien's eyes went big watching her load them up. Carefully she spooned, Spanish rice, enchiladas, spicy chicken, empanadas, tempting little tastes of tapas, tostadas, mole, fire roasted stuffed chili peppers, succulent pork pozole and of course several types of spicy salsas, finishing it off with a healthy dollop of crema fresca and grated queso. Then finally, looking into his eyes, she flashed him a knowing grin, playfully waggling her eyebrows.

Noticing the teasing little smile she was wearing, as she handed him the overflowing plates, Damien asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Marisol rolled her eyes. "Because I can tell from the way you were looking at her, like a love sick puppy, that crazy about her. And I think it's sweet. And I just hope she deserves you, that's all."

"That's funny, someone like her deserving me. When I'm just hoping that I can finally get my shit together enough so she could see me as someone she'd want to keep around."

Glaring him down, Marisol reached up and pinched his cheek so hard, he yelped. Then pushing up on her toes and getting right in his face, she told him, "You are one hell of a catch, cousin, and if she doesn't realize that, then she obviously doesn't deserve you." Then with an affection pat to his cheek, she smiled and told him, "Never put yourself down, Damien. You're way too nice a guy to worry about pleasing some uppity bitch who doesn't realize what a treasure she's got in you."

Still smarting from the pinch she gave him, he shook his head. "You got it all wrong, it's not her it's me, and believe me, Deana's no uppity bitch." He smiled, just thinking about her. "Truth is, she's the real deal, she's sweet and smart and funny and too sexy for words. But the problem is, since I work as head of security for her father, I shouldn't even be seeing her."

Tucking some flatware into his pocket, Marisol smiled into his eyes. "Then, if you feel that strongly about her, I guess you'll just have to fight for her, won't you?"

Blowing out a breath, he nodded. "Yeah, I will. But I don't know how the hell I'll ever be able to convince her family that I'm good enough for their precious little daughter, especially since she's their only child."

Tenderly stroking her hand over his cheek, she told him, "You're a smart guy, Damien, you'll figure it out. And if you really love her that much, I hope you get the girl."

As he strode out of the kitchen with their dinner piled high, heaving a breath, he was hoping the same thing, because he just couldn't imagine his life without her anymore.

And as he got in close beside her at the bar, and enjoyed feeding her little tastes of everything between kisses, not really giving a shit who was watching them, he just hoped she was feeling even a little of what he was feeling, then maybe, just maybe, he could make this thing work.

Rolling her eyes and moaning after every bite, she told him, "Oh, my god, I swear this has to be the best meal I've ever had. Seriously, your cousin should look into franchising, he'd make a fortune opening places like this all around the country."

Damien's lips curled into a smile. "Funny, but Enrique and I are thinking about doing just that. And with any luck, I'll be part owner by next year."

Her eyes flew open, hardly able to believe what he was saying. "Really? Well, if you're looking for investors, I'd love to get involved."

Not too sure he wanted to mix business with pleasure, especially with her, he said, "I think we're okay for now."

"But I've got money socked away that I don't even care about. My grandmother left me a fortune when she died, and it's not doing anything but sitting in the bank."

Though he could use the money, there was no way he'd ever take anything from her. So he tipped up her chin, pressed his lips to hers and said, "Why don't we finish this, and get up on the dance floor, and forget about everything else for now."

Eyeing the crowd on the dance floor holding each other close as a slow sexy song filled the air, Deana decided it might be fun to dance with him, especially if he was going to hold her like that.

And she was right, the way he held her in his arms, pressing kisses along her neck, just felt so good, she was already hoping he'd stay the night again.

But by the time he took her home, she was beat. Of course they'd had quite the weekend. And though she begged him to stay, and even managed to get him in her bed, for one last round, once they were done, he got up, got dressed and kissed her goodbye. And though she protested, although hating to leave her, he shook his head and told her, "I should go home. We've got work in the morning, remember?"

Finally, she nodded and watched him leave.

And she missed him once he was gone having enjoyed the feel of him beside her, even just to sleep. But she smiled as she dozed off, knowing that at least she'd get to see him again at work.

The next afternoon, when she was summoned to her father's office, the moment Deana walked in, her eyes flared in alarm when she saw Damien standing beside her father's desk, looking like his ass was on the line. At least if the tortured look on his face was anything to go by. And the way he and staring hard into her eyes, she could tell he was trying to warn her that something pretty heavy was going down.

Already she knew she had to think of something to say to explain what they'd been up to, and fast. Though she couldn't for life of her imagine how her father had figured out that they'd been going at it hot and heavy every chance they got. Luckily for them, this wasn't the first time she'd had to concoct a web of lies to save her hide from the wrath of her overbearing father.

But when she turned her head and noticed Nigel, her dead boring date from the company party, standing off to the side wearing a smug simpering smile on his pinched little face, she had a pretty good idea that whatever was going on, that the twit had something to do with it.

Once he'd cleared his throat, her father didn't waste any time and got right to the point. "Good. Now that you're here, Deana, maybe we can get to the bottom of this." He nodded his head at Nigel and said, "It's been brought to my attention that you and Damien, our head of security, seemed to have snuck off together at the company party. And if it's true, I'd like to know what you were thinking, doing something that reckless, and fraternizing with the staff, which everyone knows is strictly forbidden in this company."

When she heaved a sigh, looked down at the floor and quietly said, "Actually I was hoping you wouldn't find out." Damien's eyes nearly popped right out of his head, shocked that she'd so casually throw him under the bus, especially with how they seemed to have connected over the course of the weekend. His shoulders sagging, he imagined he could pretty much say goodbye to his job once she admitted to her father what they'd been doing together -- going at it pretty much non-stop, every chance they got.

But then she surprised him when she looked up and gazed innocently into her father's eyes and straight up lied her ass off. "I'm Sorry, Daddy, but I really wasn't having a very good time at the company party, and I was feeling a little bored." She turned an accusing stare at Nigel, when she said that. "And I guess to try to cheer myself up, I imbibed in a little too much Champagne. I was outside on the terrace, hoping a little fresh air would help my mood, when I suddenly started to feel nauseous. And when I realized what was happening, afraid to go back inside and embarrass myself in case I didn't make it to the ladies room in time, I made my way down to the garden. And I'd just made it to the gazebo and I couldn't hold it anymore, and I was sick to my stomach in the bushes. Damien must have come outside and heard me, because when I looked up, he was at my side holding back my hair for me."

Nigel snorted in disbelief, muttering, "Yeah, I'll bet."

When her father narrowed his eyes and glared him down, Deana asked him, "Why, are you admitting you were out spying on me, Nigel? Is that what this is about, you enjoying telling tales you made up about me to my father?"

Defiantly jutting out his chin, he said, "No, of course not. But since you disappeared, I was just hoping you were okay. And wondering where you'd gotten to, I thought I should go outside to see if I could find you. And that's when I noticed the two of you looking pretty cozy, sneaking out of the gazebo together and back into the party."

Furious, Deana narrowed her eyes on the conniving little weasel and carried on with the ruse. "Well, I don't know what you think you saw. But I remember that after I was sick, Damien was kind enough to help me into the gazebo, and insisted that I sit for a while on one of the lounge chairs, at least till my head stopped spinning, and I wasn't feeling sick anymore. And he stayed with me till I felt steady enough to make my way back inside." And with a shrug of her shoulders, she looked up at her father and said, "And that's really all that happened, Daddy."

Seeming to mull it over, her father carefully cast his gaze from one to the other. "Well, if what Deana is saying is true, then I guess I should thank you for going above and beyond and looking out for my daughter, Damien. And it's good to know we can count on you in a crisis." Then, looking disappointed, he shook his head at his daughter. "But I've got to say I'm a little surprised at you, Deana. I've never known you to be so careless, or to ever drink that much. And I think you should consider yourself lucky that Damien was there to look out for you."

Giving Damien a little smile, she said, "I know. And it was nice of him to wait with me, too." Then she gave him a secretive little wink that she knew the others couldn't see, since they both knew what he'd really done was tie her to the light fixture, go down on her pussy and then fuck her blue till he had her nearly screaming her head off, he'd made her come so hard.

Nigel just rolled his eyes at the ridiculous story she'd told, especially since they both knew she'd only had one glass of wine with her dinner, before she'd covered her glass and told their waiter she didn't want anymore.

Glaring him down, daring him to disagree, Deana just hoped he'd let it go, and stop trying to make trouble for them. And she wondered why he'd even bother to snitch to her father, since clearly she wasn't interested in ever seeing him again.

And when her father finally thanked them all for their time and then asked Damien if he'd mind staying back and having a word with him alone, Deana flinched, hoping he'd believed her story, and wasn't going give Damien the third degree, or even worse, let him go.

Turning to get one last look at Damien patiently standing and waiting to hear whatever was going to happen to him next, all she could do was hope that her father would go easy on him, sure that Damien would fill her in on whatever happened later.

Once they were alone, her father said to the tall, handsome, well-built security guard, "I'd like to thank you again for being there for my daughter, even if she did bring it on herself."

Straight faced, Damien said, "No problem, sir. I'm just glad I was there to help."

Looking him over, standing stoically, in his immaculate fitted black uniform, Thomas Maxwell slowly began to nod his head. "You're a good man, Damien. And I was thinking, now that you've proven your worth, perhaps you'd consider keeping an eye on my daughter for me. With the hours she keeps, she often leaves here on her own. And her mother and I worry about her getting home safely. So, if you wouldn't mind checking in on her now and then whenever she's working late, and seeing she gets to her car safely at night, we'd both appreciate it."