Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about asking the fox to guard the henhouse, Damien had to fight to keep a straight face as he said, "Sure, no problem, sir. I'd be happy to."

When Damien knocked on her door and wandered into Deana's office later that night, after he was sure everyone else had gone for the day, he strode in flashing the sexy dimpled grin that always made her tingle. And of course she smiled right back as he told her, "Wow, you really are an accomplished liar aren't you? For a minute there, you almost had me convinced that we were only in that gazebo together because you were sick. Though I knew damn well you were naked in there with me, looking too fucking sexy for words, hanging from that chandelier."

Deana laughed, delighted to see that he was able to make light of them almost getting caught, relieved to know that everything must have gone okay with her father. Heaving a sigh, she explained, "Well, being an only child, my parents were so overprotective when I was growing up, that I had to lie to them all the time, just so I could get out and have some fun like the other kids. Otherwise they'd never had let me out of the house if they knew what I was really up to."

Suspiciously narrowing his eyes on her, he came around her desk. Slipping his hands around her waist, he picked her up, took her seat and then tugged her into his lap, as he liked to do whenever he found her alone in her office. After giving her a quick kiss on the lips, he tipped up her chin. "So, tell me, what kind of things were you getting up to, that you didn't want your parents to know about."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, loving the feel of having him close, smiling into his devilishly sexy brown eyes, she laughed and told him, "Oh, you know, typical kid stuff. My girlfriends and I would go to parties and make out with boys, who loved to kiss our faces off and grope us in somebody or other's rec room in the dark. But it never went past heavy-petting, since I never even had sex till I was away in college. And we were so innocent back then we'd feel like we were living on the wild side if we had so much as a glass or two of sickly sweet cherry kirsch or peach snaps that we'd sneak from one of the parent's bars." And she shuddered remembering how gawd-awful that stuff was, especially when they'd had too much and made themselves sick, which was why she never drank too much anymore. Then she shrugged. "To be honest, I've never even tried pot, though nearly everyone I know has. I was just never that rebellious, aside from craving enough freedom to fit in and not feel like a freak who wasn't allowed to go out at night till I was finally away at college. And it took me till I was nearly twenty, away at school and living out of state, until my parents couldn't monitor my every move, when I felt I was finally able to have a life of my own."

Listening to her, Damien smoothed his hand down to her perfectly rounded backside and gave it a squeeze, strangely enough feeling for her. Seeing as he'd had all the freedom in the world growing up, since both his parents had always had to work and he was on his own, with no one but his siblings to keep an eye on him.

Smiling into her eyes, he told her, "So, get this. Believe it or not, your father's asked me to check in on you whenever you're working late to be sure you're safe."

She gasped. "You've got to be kidding. He actually said that, that you should keep an eye on me?"

He chuckled. "Pretty hard to believe, huh? That he's got me, looking in on you, when all I can think of is getting you naked and getting inside you again." And as he said it, he traced his tongue around her ear, sending goosebumps trailing over her skin and nearly flooding her pussy.

"Hmmm," she moaned, slowly closing her eyes. "I think if daddy even had a clue what you were really like whenever we're together, he'd croak."

Damien chuckled even as he began to unbutton her white silk blouse. Tracing his tongue over the swell of her breasts, and along the edge of her lacy white bra, he nodded. "You could be right. But all I know is that I need you out of these clothes now."

Wiggling her ass against his erection she grinned. "I have a feeling we're on the same page, and I'd love to get you out of this uniform, so you could slide inside me and give me what I've been aching for since you left me in my bed all alone last night."

When he slid his hand over her knee and up along her thigh, pushing her little beige skirt up as he went, licking her lips Deana groaned at the delectable feel of him pushing aside her panties and slipping a finger into her slick little pussy.

"Fuck, are you ever wet," he murmured, dropping his head to suckle her breast right through her bra, gently tugging at her nipple with his teeth, already getting her quivering.

Just the feel of him teasing her pussy and toying with her nipples had her mouth falling open, her whole body beginning to tingle, and her eyes drifting shut. Overcome, Deana tossed back her head, and moaned. Of course Damien took full advantage, licking his way up along her slender throat, till he was tugging her earlobe between his teeth, while giving her juicy little pussy a nice little finger fuck.

Raking her over with his eyes, he shook his head. "Just look at you, Deana, so fucking sexy. Now I've got to get inside you."

Shifting around in his lap, Deana unbuckled his belt and tugged down his fly, moaning at the sight of his big thick cock straining hard against his boxers. Reaching in, licking her lips as she fisted him in her hand, she began to stroke him up and down. Getting up on her knees, straddling his thighs, she groaned as she pushed aside her panties and nudged the fat swollen tip inside her. Dropping her ass down onto his thighs, impaling herself on his rock hard erection, she let out a desperate little groan, lashing her tongue across her lips at the incredible feel of him filling her up so achingly tight. "Oh, damn you feel so good, even the slight sting of you filling me up and stretching me inside just feels like heaven."

She sure as hell wouldn't get an argument from him. Nothing ever felt as good as when he was buried inside her tight little body. But he wondered if it was enough -- to know that she was as hot for him as he was for her, whenever they were together like this.

Kneading her ass in his hands, Damien groaned against her lips as she took his mouth in a scorching hot kiss, nearly setting him on fire as she pounded her body down on his cock, happily riding the shit out of him.

"Hang onto my shoulders," he told her. And the moment he could feel her fingers digging in, clenching her ass hard, he began to lift her up and then drop her back down. Using the weight of her body to give her what she needed, a good hard fucking, that he could tell would hit her g-spot right where she needed it, with the angle he was hitting her inside. He moaned right along with her as she rode his cock till both of them were gasping and ready to explode.

"Fuck I'm gonna come so hard," he warned her, as she mindlessly whimpered as he took her deep and viciously hard, packing her tight little pussy to the max with every long inch he had.

"Oh, god, Damien, I'm close, so close." Wrapping her arms around his head, burying his face in the bounty of her delectable breasts, Deana let out a squeal at the shocking sensation of him tugging a nipple hard between his teeth, sending the most amazing shock wave straight to her tingling pussy. Sure she was going to come harder than she'd ever known she could, she nearly cut off his air, with the way she wrapped herself around him, burying his face deep in her tits.

Suddenly she gasped, squeezing his head in a death grip, as she shivered and shook as a wave of indescribable pleasure raced through her veins, nearly sending her poor pussy into convulsions, he had her coming so wickedly hard. "Oh, yesss," she hissed, licking her lips as he circled her clit with his thumb, even as he kept right on using her body to pound down on his cock, giving her the fuck of her life.

The erotic feel of her clamping around him, tight and hard, as wave after wave of the most indescribably intense sensation she'd ever felt rode through her, sent him reeling over the edge right after her. His cock pulsed hard and deep, over and over again, filling her to overflowing with everything he had, till he could feel the heat of his seed trickling down his balls. Overcome with emotion, Damien roughly grabbed her by the hair and, smashing his mouth against hers as he came nearly hard enough to black out, he thrust his tongue between her lips and made love to her mouth.

Rolling his eyes, as she feasted on his mouth, damn, the way the woman could rock him was surreal. And yet he knew, as hot as it was, what they had together, was so much more than just sex. Never in his life had he felt so connected on so many levels to any other woman.

And now, smiling into her heavy-lidded gaze, his heart full to bursting, she just look so blissed out, that he tipped her chin up and whispered, "Hey, gorgeous, you feeling what I'm feeling?"

She grinned and said, "You mean over the moon? God, I don't know how it just keeps getting hotter with you every time. But I know one thing." Sensually running her tongue along his lower lip, she whispered, "I know I'll never be able to get enough of you -- not ever."

At least they could agree on that. Because he knew he'd never be able to get enough of her, no matter how long he lived.

Now, if only he could just figure out a way to make her his, and actually be able to keep her, his life would be set. But that was one hell of a tall order that he wasn't sure he could fulfill. But considering the stakes, he was sure as hell willing to try...