Hot Gay Neighbors Ch. 01 - (An Intro)

Story Info
Bi-curious seduction by the new, hot gay neighbor couple.
2.7k words
4.66
33.5k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors had recently moved out. They were a nice couple, I was almost sad to see them move. I live in a smaller suburb city, their vacant house being close to mine. The day came when the "sold" sign was finally put on the lawn, and I was curious to see who my new neighbors might be.

A car pulled in one day out of the blue, followed by a truck, and two guys got out and began moving in their stuff. I step outside my house frequently, mostly to smoke (weed or the occasional cig) and I was outside this day, heading back in when I noticed them. I waved hi and smiled, and they both smiled back, looking at me at the same time. I felt a little awkward, not knowing if I should say more, so I just continued inside, smiling stupidly the whole time. I swear I saw/heard them giggle, but I just went inside and went about my day.

iI kept wondering what they'd be like. I was hoping for a house full of single girls, but the two guys seemed nice enough. And then I began to wonder, wait, is it just them living there? Are they buddies, room mates or... something more? And they did give off a bit of a gay vibe. But how would I know that? Aren't you supposed to be gay to have gaydar. I'm not gay. I mean, I've had my share of curious thoughts, fantasies, but... is it possible a gay couple could've moved within feet of my house? What if they... did stuff in there? I began to feel hot, a tightness in my throat. My cock twitched in my pants, coming to life a bit. Everything suddenly felt to surreal. But I managed to continue my day, pushing those strange, new thoughts away.

For a few days, the house was silent, and then the two guys arrived, and it seemed they were fully moved in. One day, a peaceful day off work, the start of my weekend, I was outside in my garage, smoking a pipe (of weed). I was sort of hidden away, but my garage door was still open, I could hear the sounds around me. That's when I heard the back door of my neighbor's house creak open, and the sounds of the two guy's voices could be heard.

They were both talking, in soft voices, about this and that surrounding the house and neighborhood. It was hard to make out exactly what they were saying. And then for a minute, the two voices went quiet. I heard a burst of laughter, and then very subtly, the sound of kissing. Definitely kissing. It only lasted for a few seconds, before a soft bang (was one of them pushed up against something)? Oh god, I suddenly felt hot all over again, frozen in my tracks. The back door creaked open again, and the two guys crept back into the house.

Well, they are definitely a gay couple. I suddenly felt my cock begin to pulse, coming to life, throbbing harder in my pants. To think, just behind those walls, they are possibly making out right now. And... oh god. I began to stroke myself through my sweats. And, maybe they're taking each other's clothes off. And.. (I imagined the two of them, their lean muscles, the two of them kissing and touching, so close to me). It wasn't long until I was throbbing hard. I couldn't help it. I dashed into my house, hiding my boner with my hands. I half turned towards their house. It looked quiet. Yeah... looked.

I went into my bathroom, shutting the door, and pulled my pants down. My cock was so hard, red hot too, I'd never seen so much precum leaking from my cock. I began to stroke myself, moaning, imagining what could be happening in the house next door. Such wild thoughts, fantasies, that I'd covered up, now only walking distance away from me. It didn't take long before I was feeling my body, moaning, shooting cum all over. And I felt almost out of breath after such an intense orgasm, taking a few moments to steady myself against my bathroom counter.

I did my best to relax, and ignore the situation after finishing up. Going back to my day, playing some video games. To me, it was just another intense jack off session. Nothing would ever come of it. They're their own couple, I'm just a neighbor. That's all, we'll just be friendly and wave. But, later in the night, I began to feel that curiosity again. Going out to smoke, enjoying the night air, there were lights on inside the house. I couldn't hear or see anything, I could only imagine what was going on. But I tried not to think about it too much. They deserved neighborly privacy, as I drifted off to sleep eventually.

The next day, around the start of evening, I stepped outside to smoke a bowl. I didn't have much planned for the night. Unexpectedly, my neighbors were in their backyard. They had a table set up (did they just put that up) and it seemed like they were drinking something. I waved and smiled, trying to creep into my garage, or behind it, to smoke. It didn't work. Somehow one of them spotted the bowl in my hand.

"Want to come over and share that?" he asked, giggling, his "friend" smacking his arm playfully, also laughing.

"Oh?" I looked down at the bowl in my hand. I felt myself blushing too. Had I ever blushed before? I had to make a quick decision. Do I blow them off (hmmm) and go smoke solo, continuing to live in my fantasies, or go share it, and see... what happens.

"Sure," I heard the words come out of my mouth before I even decided. I went around their gate and towards their back yard, and it felt like my body was moving automatically. I could feel their gaze on me as I walked towards them, I felt like I would faint if my body wasn't pulling me forward. I sat down (opposite them) and placed the bowl on the table, shyly looking at my new neighbors.

"Hi," the guy on my left said, extending his hand. "I'm Michael." I shook his soft hand, smiling. And then the other guy reached his hand out.

"And I'm Will," he smiled too, extending his hand. His grip was firmer, softly squeezing my hand as he shook it, looking at my face.

"I'm Ty-Tyler," I choked out, my voice cracking. This caused Michael and Will to look at each other and giggle, a smile growing on my face as well.

"So, how long have you lived here? Oh," Will pointed towards my bowl. "Feel free to light that up. We love to smoke." I obliged, putting the pipe towards my lips.

"I've lived here... (suddenly it was hard to think) about 2, 2 and a half years." I softly puffed on the bowl, exhaling the smoke, and passing it to Michael.

"How's the neighborhood?" Michael asked, smiling, before lighting the bowl and taking a long drag. "Mmm, this is good stuff," he said, gently handing the bowl to Will.

"It's good, ha, just another neighborhood like the rest, I guess," I said, hoping my answer was ok.

"That's good." Will said, before putting the bowl to his lips. He stopped for a second, before turning to Michael, smiling. "I love sucking on a nice pipe," he said before taking a hit from the bowl.

"Oh!" Michael exclaimed. "Will, not in front of our new guest! He hardly knows us."

"I, Uh," I let out a nervous giggle, "It's ok."

"See?" Will said, turning towards Michael, and then me. "He likes it," he said in a lower voice, gently handing the bowl to me. I took it and began to puff it, Will's eyes still on me, Still making me a bit shy, but almost excited now, as I hit the bowl.

"So," Will said, licking his lips. "You ever been with another guy before?" I nearly gasped, blowing out the smoke.

"Oh my god, Will!" Michael said, slapping Will's hand. Will laughed, as I handed the bowl to Michael.

"What? What? Just making friendly conversation with our new friend here. In case you can't tell, Michael and I are a couple. Just by looking at you, I could tell you're the type of guy that wouldn't be offended by that type of thing, am I right?" Will passed the bowl to Michael, a look of disbelief on his face. I was scrambling my brain, thinking of how to answer Will.

"I, uh, no I've never..." was my only response, the weed high hitting me, intensifying these feelings of curiosity.

"Never huh? Never even kissed another guy before?" Will asked, leaning towards me with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Will, stop!" Michael said, almost sounding stern this time. But Will laughed again, leaning towards me, waiting for my answer as he hit the pipe again.

"No... never," I said now, honestly. Shy, but feeling myself getting a bit aroused, more so by the minute as the situation progressed.

"Maybe, you'd want to see what it's like?" Will asked.

"Will," said Michael, a glaze on his face now as the high was hitting him too. "You are not about to kiss this young man that we just met."

"No, not yet, at least." Will smiled, turning towards Michael, licking those full lips again. "Maybe he'd just want to watch us, to see what it's like." He turned back to me for a second, my face frozen in awe. "He may not get another chance to see what it's like, if it's for him or not."

"Oh my god Will," Michael said. Now he was blushing. He turned towards me. "Only if you're cool with that Tyler. And I do quite enjoy kissing when I'm high. And this stuff (he motioned towards the bowl) is certainly doing the trick."

"Th-that's ok," I could hardly speak. My cock was guiding my words, my actions now as I could feel it hardening in my pants.

Will turned towards Michael and brushed a hand against his face. "You have to start off slow like this." Michael giggled. "And take your time, letting your lips just barely brush together." And with that, Will pressed his lips against Michael's, the two of them kissing gently.

"Oh..." I said for some reason, my mouth hanging open in shock, as I witnessed these two hot guys begin to kiss, their lips getting wet as they pressed together.

"And it helps," Will said, his words muffled by Michael's lips. Michael let out a soft moan. "If you use a little bit of tongue." And Will began to run his tongue against Michael's lips, gently forcing them open. And the two of their tongues began to rub together as they started to make out. The slowest, gentlest, yet hottest make out session I'd ever witnessed. My cock was throbbing now, precum sticking to my legs and boxers. I felt an involuntary moan escape my lips as I watched the two of them make out. Michael moaned again, he seemed to be getting more turned on by the second as Will's tongue explored his mouth.

My hand found it's way down, brushing against my throbbing cock as I watched the two of them kiss. It was sooo hot, they wouldn't mind, right? I just barely grazed it, I had to feel how hard I was. It was almost unbelievable.

They broke the kiss, Michael's face glazed over, from the weed and the intense kiss. He gently wiped the wetness from his lips, before smiling, looking towards me shyly. Will kept staring at Michael. And then, turned towards me, his voice low with lust.

"How was that? Did you... enjoy watching?"

"I, y-yeah..." Was all I manged to say, dumbfounded at what I'd just witnessed.

"Is it," Will said, his fingers reaching out, running against my forearm on the table. I didn't stop him. "Something you might like to try with us?"

"I, I think so," I said. Who was I kidding? I was dying for that to happen to me. My cock was so incredibly hard, I wanted this to happen so bad. I just never knew it before.

"Ok, come over here then," Will said, motioning to the chair in between them. I cautiously got up. My sweatpants were tenting bad, there was no hiding my erection. And of course, they didn't seem to mind, acting casually as I took the seat between the two of them. I let out a deep gasp of air, my body tingling with pleasure.

"Now," Will said. He scooted right up next to me. Michael was on my other side, his hands resting gently on my thigh, inches away from the throbbing erection in my pants. "Start with me. Just like you saw, nice and gentle." He titled my head up towards his. "Mmm, such pretty lips on you."

I felt Will's lips press softly against mine, and my first thought was how warm and soft they were. I instantly gasped, moaned, unable to hold it in as we began to kiss slowly.

"Fuck... this is hot." Michael said, his hand still on my leg, moving up and down now, taking care not to touch my erection, just teasing me, rubbing close to it. He scooted closer, his leg up and nearly over mine. I could feel the tip of his hard on in his pants. He was as turned on as I was, maybe more (if that's possible).

Will groaned softly as he kissed me, his tongue rubbing against my lips now, just like with Michael, begging to get inside. I opened my mouth slowly, feeling his wet tongue snake against mine. And we began to slowly rub our tongues together as Michael watched, transfixed on our kissing. Will broke the kiss, his lips still nearly pressed against mine, whispering.

"Mmm, wow, you sure you've never kissed a guy before? I'd say you're a pro." I didn't have time to answer before I felt Michael's hand on my chest, tugging my shirt up a bit, revealing just a few inches of my lower abs.

"Not fair, my turn!" I turned towards Michael and he wasted no time, his tongue exploding into my mouth. We were both moaning softly now as our wet tongues slid together. He straddled me more with his leg. I could feel his rock hard erection through his pants as we kissed softly. His hand roamed, feeling my stomach, lower abs. He went lower, dipping under the waist band of my sweats, his fingers brushing against my soft pubes as he sucked on my tongue.

"Fuck.." Will groaned, leaning down to place soft kisses on my neck as Michael continued his hot assault on my mouth. My cock jerked and throbbed violently, I could feel my precum dripping down my leg. I almost felt dizzy, tingling with pleasure all over. These two guys seemed to eagerly want my body, touching more and more of me as we kissed in that position.

As hot as this was, and as much as I wanted more of my clothing to come over right there, it dawned on me that we were still outside. Their back yard was sort of hidden from view, but it was still possible to be seen. This fact seem to dawn on them too, as Michael gently pulled away from our hot kiss, my shirt falling back down, covering my abs.

Will leaned in close, Micheal still straddling my leg, his erection still firm against me.

"Maybe we should take this inside, huh cutie? It's completely up to you. I'm sure there's plenty more that we could show you." As he said this, he ran his finger around my nipple, through my shirt. I never knew how sensitive my nipples were before. It felt so good, I wanted more, wanted his mouth to on my chest, sucking my nipple. I wanted to explore so much more with these two hunks.

"What do you say?" he growled, softly. "Maybe pour ourselves a cup of wine, and continue with this?"

"Y-yeah," I didn't even have to think. I was lost in lust, pleasure like I hadn't known was possible, as we stood up together. I walked behind them, slowly, as they opened up their back door and I followed behind them...