Hot Gay Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
The new neighbors seduce me further.
1.2k words
4.68
18.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely made it a few feet into their house before Will pushed me up against the wall, his hands sliding underneath the waist band of my pants.

"Oh!"I gasped a breath of air as his hands slid lower, taking my ass cheeks, and squeezing. He breathed heavily, his hot air on my neck, as he turned to Michael, who was right up against us.

"My my, we sure lucked out, a cute boy like this living right next door to us." His hands were still on my soft ass, squeezing it, pulling me closer to him. God, his cock was hard. So was mine. They gently pressed together, through our pants. I wanted so bad for our pants to come off, to feel his hot, hard cock up against me.

"We sure did," Michael almost moaned out, rubbing Will's back, lifting up his shirt a bit. Will turned back towards me smiling, his tongue sliding into my open mouth.

"Mmm, did you still want that wine?" Michael laughed, watching us kiss intently. Will broke the kiss, allowing me to catch my breath.

"Y-yeah," he said softly, his hands still enjoying my ass. "Grab a glass for you, and Tyler and I can share one. Does that sound good to you baby?" He turned towards me, awaiting my answer, looking at my lips.

"Yeah, definitely," I said in a haze, Will's hard cock grinding against mine now. Michael dashed off giggling, and Will and I were alone for a second. I loved how he was dominating my body right now, thrusting me gently against the wall as our lips met again.

"Uhhh," his hand slid up my face, gently squeezing my lips together. "Fuck you're so hot." And his tongue slid back into my mouth, deeper. His hands slid up the front of me, almost tickling me. I felt my abs quiver and jump under his touches. His hands brushed against my sensitive nipples.

"Mind if I slide this off?" He asked, tugging at my shirt. The fabric tickled my hot skin. I was so fucking turned on, leaking precum in my boxers. "I'd love to see this hot fucking body."

"Mmm, do it," I whispered, feeling my shirt being lifted off. His hands instantly roamed down the front of me, caressing my chest, abs, making me feel incredible. I leaned back against the wall, moaning. Will stopped to slide his shirt off, and he pressed his muscular body against my leaner body, our lips meeting again.

Michael appeared, handing Will a glass of wine. "Mmm, having fun without me?" He asked, giggling, kissing Will gently on the lips.

"Just getting warmed up for you," Will said, sipping from his glass. He tilted it towards my lips, and I took a big gulp, the sweetest wine I'd ever tasted. Will sat the glass down and thrust against me again, this time lowering my pants. My cock sprang free, rock hard, and I felt Will's hand slide against it, against my tip.

Michael slid his own shirt off, and was up against me, placing gentle kisses on the side of my neck, as Will stroked my hard cock.

"Oh god," I moaned out in pleasure, thinking about how I wouldn't be able to last long, this was way too hot. And it only got hotter, as Will got down on his knees, his lips blowing warm air on my cock.

"Oh!" My cock jerked and jolted in pleasure. He touched and held my balls as his tongue flicked out, rubbing against my tip.

"Ever have another guy suck your cock before?" Michael whispered to me, seductively. My body tingled, as I felt Will's mouth wrap around my cock.

"N-no," I was having trouble speaking, thinking at all. I was just overwhelmed with pleasure as WIll began to suck me deeper and deeper, my body began moving on it's own, thrusting into his mouth. Will gripped my ass firmly, pulling me towards his hot mouth as he deep throated me.

Michael's hands roamed down my firm stomach and abs as Will sucked me, and I felt like my body was on fire. My balls were filling up, and I wasn't far from cumming into Will's hot mouth.

Michael unzipped his pants and began to moan, stroking his own cock as he watched Will suck me off. I turned and checked out his cock. It was massive, sticking straight up, a cute drop of precum resting on his tip. It was so hot. He pressed it against me as he stroked, his precum sticking to me.

"F-fuck," I moaned, feeling Michael thrust his cock against me more, his sticky shaft sliding against my abs. And Will wasn't stopping either, he moaned and groaned as he sucked on my cock viciously, my shaft sliding in and out of his lips.

"I can't, I'm gonna," was all I could say before I began cumming. Will grabbed my shaft and pumped,my cum splashing into his mouth. He kept sucking and licking me as I came, my moans louder, my legs shaking.

I held onto the wall for balance as WIll stood up, his hands sliding up my body as he did. I jumped, yelping softly. I was so tingly and hot still.

"He's hot isn't he?" He asked to Michael, before his lips were on Michael's, and the two of them began to make out, moaning loudly, tongues slapping together. I watched in awe as the two of them went at it.

Will thrust Michael against the wall, and Michael yelped as Will pulled his pants down. I looked down at Michael's smooth, bubble butt. Will's hands were all over it, pressing his against the wall from behind. Will turned to me, smiling, moaning.

"Want to watch me fuck Michael now?" He asked, as his throbbing cock slapped Michael's ass cheek, sliding against it.

I only nodded yes, my mouth open in amazement as Will began to fuck Michael, softly at first, his cock just barely sliding in. Michael turned towards me,but his eyes were closed in pleasure. His huge cock thrust upwards against the wall in front of him as WIll began to fuck him, harder now.

Will squeezed and slapped Michael's cute ass as he fucked him harder, his manly groans increasing. Michael seemed to be enjoying it, his cock leaking as Will fucked him. Will gripped Michael's hips for support as he thrust quicker, groaning, and then soon he was cumming, hot cum dripping down the back of Michael's legs.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Was all Michael said, his head pressed against the wall, as he jerked himself off quickly. He squeezed and held his own balls, and soon he was cumming, high pitched moans as he sprayed cum into his hands.

And after a very brief clean up, the three of us were together again, half dressed, bodies pressed together, tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths.

"Mmm," Will looked at me, squeezing my still nude ass. "Why don't we get dressed (for now), hehe, and have some more of this wine? The night is young."

"Does that sound good to you, Tyler baby?" Michael asked, his finger brushing against my nipple.

"Yeah, f-for sure," I was still a little hazy, in a good way, lost in this new excitement. And we (reluctantly) began to get dressed as we headed towards the kitchen. Not just neighbors now, but lovers.