Hot Ginger

Story Info
An intimate, flirty date night.
1.1k words
4.15
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Neil and Saoirse had worked in the same building for about a year and their flirting when they were alone together in the communal kitchen had steadily raised the sexual tension between them until Neil's usual line of questioning "Tell us this..." finally ended in "... what are you up to on Saturday night? Could I take you out to dinner?"

Neil's heart felt like it was beating out of his chest as he waited for what felt like days for Saoirse to respond. Her eyes were fixed on him and she tilted her head and smirked.

"Like a date?" Saoirse asked in a cutesy tone, raising her eyebrows and playfully pushing his arm with her hand. She wanted any excuse to feel his toned arms.

Neil pursed his lips trying to hide a smile and scratched his beard nervously, looking at his feet.

"Yes Saoirse..'like a date'..." he teased, mocking her tone as he looked up again. He raised his eyebrows at her as they locked eyes and she couldn't stop a coy smile spreading across her lips. "Say it." Neil demanded.

"Ha! Steady on, Neil!" Saoirse laughed. "Yes, thank you. I would like that".

Neil pumped his fist in the air, hissing "Yesss!" and left the kitchen, returning quickly to poke his head round the door "Train station, 7 o'clock, keep it on the DL." he whispered.

As the train pulled into the station, Saoirse spotted Neil waiting behind the barrier. He was very well groomed, his curly ginger hair had a fresh cut and held in place with wax and his beard was neatly trimmed. He was dressed smartly in dark jeans, boots, a fitted shirt and a woolen jacket. She took a deep breath and felt a shiver through her body.

Neil watched her step off the train and walk along the platform towards him. Her sharp auburn bob was straightened and styled to the side with her fringe slightly covering her left eye. She was wearing black jeans that perfectly accentuated her figure, high heels, a silky top and a velvet blazer. He hummed to himself in appreciation.

"Good evening." said Saoirse with a coy smile. "You look good!!" she said, exaggeratedly.

Neil laughed "Thanks but I think you look better."

Saoirse pretended to curtsy.

They leaned into each other to hug. Saoirse had to stand on her tip toes to reach her arms round Neil's neck, even in her high heels. At over 6ft in stature, Neil was more than 1ft taller than Saoirse's petite, curvy frame. He snaked his arms around her waist, running his hands over her ass and onto her hips.

"Mmm you smell good." Neil whispered.

Saoirse giggled "Thanks but I think you smell better." she said, sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Neil took her hand and kissed the top of it. "Shall we?" he asked, his arm held out towards the exit.

At the restaurant they chatted about their hobbies, families, work and colleagues. They flirted, teased and laughed at each other's jokes and stories.

Saoirse loved his bright green eyes, how he looked her in the eyes and listened when she spoke, a little grin spreading across his lips every now and then. He reached across the table and stroked her hand occasionally and he playfully stuck his tongue out at her when he teased her. The freckles on his face, over his neck and down his arms were like a beautiful invitation to stroke and kiss his pale skin and she relished the thought.

Neil loved her soft voice and green eyes, how she asked thoughtful questions and laughed at his jokes, licking her bottom lip and smiling at him. He couldn't resist reaching across the table to touch her hand, her skin was so soft and warm. Her makeup enhanced her beautiful, freckled face and as she spoke he couldn't help but smile thinking about how her perfect cupid's bow framed her glossed lips and he couldn't wait to kiss them.

They shared a dessert and Neil enjoyed Saoirse's coquettish enthusiasm for feeding it to him.

Neil settled the bill and they left the restaurant to walk along the river, Neil took Saoirse's hand and entwined their fingers. "Have you had a nice time?" he enquired.

Saoirse smiled and squeezed his hand "I've spent this evening being treated to a lovely meal in the wonderful company of a hot ginger gentleman, I've had more than a nice time Neil!"

Neil stopped walking and gestured to a bench where they sat overlooking the river, the city lights reflecting in the water as the chilly night air whipped around Saoirse's hair.

Neil brushed her hair away from her face "So I'm a hot ginger, am I?" he winked at her.

Saoirse laughed "Ok, I'll bite. Yes, Neil you're a hot ginger. You're in the hot ginger category."

"Hmm. Nice to know I'm in good company then, having spent this evening with a beautiful redhead like you" Neil raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips.

Saoirse began singing the Sade song "Smooth Operator" and Neil laughed, throwing his head back.

"Come here, you" he said, bundling his arms around her. "Christ Saoirse, you're freezing!" he said. "Here, put my coat on" he took off his jacket and held out the arms of it, slipping it on her. "Give us a twirl then" he teased.

Saoirse stood up in front of him and spun round as Neil wolf-whistled and then grabbed her by the hips as he sat on the bench, pulling her in to stand between his legs and wrapping his arms round her waist. Saoirse could feel his taut muscles as she ran her hands up his arms and across his shoulders, linking her arms round Neil's neck.

"Aren't you cold now though?" Saoirse puzzled.

"Sure I've got my arms round your hot body, I'm alright" Neil teased.

Saoirse rolled her eyes at him and they both giggled. She looked in his eyes and he held her firmly into him as they began to kiss. Short, soft kisses that evolved into longer, lingering kisses and playful tongue kisses.

The cold night air made way for rain and they made their way back to the train station, running through the dark, damp streets, holding hands tightly.

As they stood on the platform, Neil kissed Saoirse again. A long, slow kiss that made her knees tremble. "Would you maybe like to go out again?" enquired Neil, holding her away from him and raising an eyebrow.

Saoirse smiled, blushing and nodded "Yes, I really would. I already can't wait."

"Great, how about next weekend?" said Neil. "I'll make a reservation under the name Hot Ginger." He winked.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers