Hot Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got the attention of the other two.

- Boys, your buddy here got a little sick. Why don't you go get him? - I turned to them. Obviously their drugged-out brains couldn't understand what was being said to them. They crawled out from behind the table and tried to attack me from both sides. But they moved so slowly and clumsily. A few feeble movements and the two stupid foreheads collided together. Surprisingly, the clanging of bells, from the collision of two empty heads, was not heard by everyone in the nightclub. Two bodies slid under the table. Within seconds a third joined them.

- Looks like the table should be cleaned up. And the party was getting kind of boring. - I said, shouting over the music. - Let's leave this uncomfortable place.

I reached out my hand to our kitten and led her away from the table. Sophia's huge eyes never took their eyes off me. The girl was in a trance. Our group moved toward the exit. On the way out, I asked the waitress to send cleaners to our table, and apologized for littering a bit. A few minutes later we all piled into our Chrysler Pacifica and drove out of the compound.

- Did you hear the ringing when their foreheads collided? - Nadine asked.

Her question elicited amicable laughter, which dispelled the tension and silence. Everyone laughed at once, sharing their impressions of the evening.

The twins sat in the middle row with Sophia between them, whispering in her two ears. Occasionally the conversation was interrupted by giggling. Nick and Julia were lost in the back seat. They were kissing without paying attention to the world around them.

- Shall we stop somewhere for coffee? - I asked.

Natalie reached out to me and in a languid breasted voice suggested:

- Let's go to our place. We have an Italian coffee machine that makes wonderful espresso and cappuccino. And great Colombian coffee.

The decision was made and ten minutes later we were back in the hostel. But this time two young witches wouldn't let me settle on the couch in the break room. They held my hands and led me to my room.

The room was big enough to accommodate two queen-size beds, a desk with two workstations, a large closet, a small sofa,

an armchair, and a coffee table. There was actually a coffee machine on a separate dresser. Nick and Julia walked into Harley Quinn's room without breaking their embrace or stopping to kiss. Sophia slipped in behind them and returned blushing a minute later. She had a plate of cheesecake in her hands. The sight of her flushed face made the witches laugh.

Sophia set the plate down on the tables and sat down in her chair. She remained modestly silent without taking her huge eyes off me. The room filled with a magical aroma and Natalie placed a cup of coffee in front of me. Two booties sat on either side of me. Quiet music played from hidden speakers. To the aroma of coffee was added the smell of smoldering scented sticks. I took the cup and took a sip.

- It's good coffee," I said.

My mouth was immediately covered by Natalie's sweet kiss. When she pulled away from me, Nadine's lips took her place.

The kisses became more and more eager and passionate. Through the music could be heard the creaking of the bed in the next room and the moans of passion. That was the impetus.

Flashback. Nadine kissed me passionately. Our tongues intertwined in a dance. Natalie's lips cover my naked breasts with kisses. She moves lower and lower. Huge purple eyes across my face.

A flash. Two redheads lean into my groin. Pants and panties at my ankles. Tender lips and tongues caress my tense cock. One or the other tries to swallow it deeper. But I can't do more than half of it. My excitement grows. My tongue licks the plump, bright pink lips opposite.

There's a flash. My hands caress two naked butts. My fingers find the slit between their buttocks and plunge into the wet depths of sweet girls' pussies. The massage of the tender lips and protruding clitoris causes the witches to have violent orgasms and screams of passion.

Milky white breasts with bright pink straining nipples peek out of the undone latex.

There is a flash. Greedy mouths try to snatch at each other's droplets of thick cream shot by my cock. One particularly strong charge hits Sophia's white breasts. Thin fingers pick up the drops and bring them to my mouth. A greedy tongue quickly licks them away. A contented feline purr.

Flashback. Nick holds out a glass filled with purple liquid to me. The liquid fire spills into my stomach and explodes with festive fireworks. My heart pumps hard, blood rushing through my veins. My purple cock is hard as a rock again and seems even bigger.

There's a flash. Nadine is riding me in a cowgirl pose, screaming something incoherent. Natalie is like her mirror image, only on top of my tongue. She reaches out to her sister and starts fondling her breasts. Nadine repeats. The tension of our bodies builds. A stream of cum hits her gut. Her cunt shrinks violently and milks my cock with the last drops. Natalie's pussy explodes with squirt and floods my face. The exhausted twins fall on the bed. Sofia pounces on my cock and cleans it of Nadine's cum and juices with her tongue.

Flashback. The twins are in a 69 position. Natalie on top. My face is hidden in my sister's crotch in an attempt to suck the rest of the cum out of her cunt. I ram her tight pussy with the monotony and force of a jackhammer. My balls hit Nadine's nose as she tries to lick her twin's clit. Natalie's tongue and lips drive her sister to a violent orgasm. At the peak, Nadine inserts her pinky finger into my anus. It broke the dam. A hot stream filled Natalie's insides and mixed with her juices gushed, washing my cock and balls right into Nadine's mouth.

When I stood up and relaxed in the chair, Sophia settled between my legs again and licked my cock and balls like a kitten. The twins were intertwined on the bed in an embrace and fell asleep exhausted.

I woke up full of energy and guilt. I had cheated on my wife.

When Nick and I arrived home, we found Annie asleep in the family room on the couch. She must have fallen asleep waiting for us. I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom.

As her body touched the mattress, Annie's eyes opened. Her hand reached for my face. Everything inside me clenched in anticipation of a slap. But she only wiped the tears that were rolling from my eyes.

- It's okay, baby. It's all right. I needed this. You and me both. Both of us. To live. To keep loving each other.

I hugged my wife tightly.

- Now show me how much you love me," Annie said quietly in my ear.

The next two weeks were like a honeymoon. We fucked like rabbits. All over the house. Anytime the urge struck us. Our kids were no longer paying attention when they caught us in the most interesting positions in the kitchen, or the bathroom, or the family room. On the couch or on the table or on the stairs. Thank goodness by December we were back to our normal rhythm of two or three times in the morning and evening. Life was getting better.

- Daddy, I need your help. The New Year's Eve ball is coming up...

I didn't have time to answer anything.

- Of course, honey," said Annie, "Daddy will definitely help. Any special requests?

- Well, the twins are going to the ball as a couple, but they really asked that you take care of them afterwards. And Sofia wants you to be her date for the ball. And after the ball.

- Well, then you take care of Daddy, too. Take Dr. Zachariah's two purple pills and make sure Daddy takes them.

New Year's Eve ball? Might be interesting.

12