Hot Honeymoon Playing

Story Info
Hot mini honeymoon, flashing at reception.
4.4k words
4.18
9.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our weekend trip over, the wedding planning needed to be finalized. Invitations went out to friends and family. Jim contacted the restaurant for our reception and made arrangements to see them for the seating plans. Jim's friend was a DJ on the side and was going to provide the entertainment.

I asked Jim why he hadn't invited his friend from the bar, Pete, as he had invited two others. Jim told me that Pete wasn't a friend, just somebody he knew at the bar. Here I had sucked and fucked him thinking he was Jim's friend! I would have anyways.

The weather was turning, limiting our beach walks, I would miss the flashing during the winter. Jim's favorite bar is where I could continue showing my tits on a regular basis.

I picked out a wedding dress with a full skirt and a bodice that didn't require wearing the hated bra. I bought a nice pair of very sheer lace panties, a white garter belt and white lace stockings. I wanted to be very comfortable that day. With my boss coming and both of our families, I couldn't make the dress too sexy.

After assembling my wedding attire I tried it on, looking in the mirror before putting my dress on. I knew Jim was going to really like the look. I found a very sexy top and skirt for the night on our mini honeymoon. The skirt was short, buttoned up the front so I could choose how much leg to show. The top only had one large button, right below my bust line. I actually believe it was a jacket meant to be worn with a blouse but I decided against the blouse.

The week before our wedding my boss informed me he was retiring. I would be staying on as his replacement's secretary but I would be moving to the next building. I wouldn't be bouncy boobs for the guys anymore. He walked me up to meet his replacement. It was a nice surprise, a female boss. I would be spending a few days with her before the move to learn about working together.

When I got home I told Jim about the move. He would have to give the bad news to his coworkers!

The good news I said was it's a she. I was hoping for a more relaxed atmosphere. The constant worry of how you looked was draining.

The next day I spent with my new boss. First thing she said was, "I know how strictly your dress was controlled. I only ask you dress professionally, no sheer tops or short skirts. Dress pants are fine, heels are not required, I want you to be comfortable. I believe people work much more productively when they are relaxed."

When I heard no heels I was excited. They hurt my feet and I never could walk easily in them.

When I arrived home I told Jim the good news, including that I was to get a raise and we could take Monday off as excused. Jim would now be in the same organization as me. Jim was excited to hear the news. Apparently his coworkers weren't so happy.

We called the hotel to extend our stay one night, they said It was open so we booked the second night.

Wedding day, Jim showed up, that was good! The ceremony was just a normal affair. I think both of us were nervous, after all we only knew each other about three months.

The reception was at the same place we went to dinner with my parents. Jim had done a great job on the seating. The only thing I noticed was a lone chair facing one corner. I asked Jim what the object of that was. He said, "I didn't think you would wear much under your dress, so I did that for when I removed your garter. Only single men could watch from the corner so the others wouldn't be able to see what you were wearing."

I hadn't thought about the garter removal when I chose the sheer lace panties I was wearing, I'm glad Jim did. The single men were going to get more of a thrill than they thought!

The music was playing and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The dance floor was full and the drinks were flowing. As we entered the room the DJ announced our arrival. There was loud applause and he asked the guests to clear the floor for our first dance as a married couple.

The music played and Jim held me close, I felt very secure in his arms. I then danced with my father, he held me close also, almost too close. The wedding party was called to the floor and I danced with my new husband. I was very happy!

The partiers were called to their tables for a toast Jim's brother was best man and he gave what I thought was a great speech. After a couple more toasts of the bubbly and what I had to drink before, I became a little tipsy. I decided to lose my heals before I fell on my face.

Jim wasn't drinking as he had to drive to the hotel, about 1 1/2 hours away.

The DJ announced the bouquet toss. All the single girls went to the corner. I stood by the chair. I gave it a toss over my shoulder and turned around to see a bunch of girls diving for it. In the melee, one girl from my office had her tit fall out of her dress. The guys out front all clapped wildly.

It was now my turn, I sat on the chair. Jim knelt in front of me and started to raise my dress up. He didn't know that my panties were basically nonexistent and foolish me, I had worn the garter high up my leg. As Jim raised my dress I saw a number of those instamatic cameras come out. I didn't want my face to show, it was bad enough some guys I didn't even know were going to have pictures of my woman hood, I reached down and pulled my dress up to cover my face. The clapping and whistling almost drowned out the stripper song playing. I could see the flashes of the cameras through my dress. It seemed like Jim was taking his sweet time removing the garter. He finally stood up with the garter in his teeth and I lowered my dress. Jim tossed the garter and one of his friends from work, who was one of the camera men, caught it after a rugby type scramble.

The party went on, lots of dancing. The guy who caught the garter asked me to dance. As we danced, he was a good dancer, he never stepped on my shoeless toes. He leaned in and said, "I see why Jim married you," as his hand slid down and squeezed my ass. He said it jokingly and I took it as a compliment. Then he said, "We're going to miss those bouncy boobs, you really made our day much brighter."

We thanked everybody for coming and took our leave. We headed home to change for the trip west down the highway. As I removed my dress Jim asked, "Did I take long enough to remove the garter so the guys had a good look?" I said, "I knew you were taking your time, I could see all the camera flashes."

I wore an easy to remove top for our trip. I had to wear pants as it was cold out. I knew that I could still wiggle out of them if the occasion called for it.

Being a Saturday afternoon there were only a few truckers on the road for me to flash, but they were given a good show. I pulled my pants down and took my top off, showing tits and pussy to them. The blowing of their horns made me know they liked what they saw. With Jim's approval, I enjoyed my first flashing as a married woman, I knew it wouldn't be my last.

We checked in to the hotel about 5pm. We were on the third floor, our window facing another hotel across the narrow driveway. Dinner reservations were at seven. Jim took me in his arms and we made out like a couple of teenagers. We were soon nude on the bed making passionate love for the first time as husband and wife.

We dressed for dinner, this was the first time Jim had seen what I bought to wear. I had suspender pantyhose, no panties. I put my loose fitting, short skirt on, asking Jim how many buttons he wanted done up.

All he said was, "Not too many." I left three undone, just enough not to show my pussy when I was standing, but not enough to keep it hidden if there was a gust of wind or when I sat down. I put on the top that went with it, buttoning the one button it had. Jim exclaimed, "Aren't you supposed to wear a blouse under that?" I replied, "I think so but nobody told me I had to!"

We got in the elevator to head down. It stopped at the next floor and an older couple got in. The man looked at me and smiled, the lady scowled at me.

We entered the restaurant and were greeted by the host. We gave him our name. He looked at me and smiled saying, "Ahh, the newly weds, follow me, we have a special, private area set up. Your waiter has a polaroid and will take photos of your dinner, if you like." We said, "That would be great!" The host pulled out my chair, I grabbed the napkin to cover my lap as I sat down. My nipple, however, slipped out, I calmly reached up and pulled my top back over it.

We chose filet with a bottle of red wine. The waiter came very quickly, introduced himself as Johnathan saying, "I will be taking care of you tonight, you will have my undivided attention. If you want to be left alone at any time, just let me know." He was young and handsome, I would want him around the whole night.

We ordered and asked the waiter to pick a nice red wine to have with our dinner.

He soon brought out a bottle and poured a little for us to try. We said it was just right and he poured us a glass. He said, "How about a toast as he picked up his camera." We leaned in and made a toast as he took a picture. He moved away to let it develop and then peeled it open, smiling he handed it to me. I could see why he was happy, leaning in exposed my right breast including my nipple, just as I had planned!

Johnathan returned with our salads, informing us it would be about 10 minutes before our meal would be out. He took more pics, concentrating more on me than the two of us even though I wasn't showing more.

He refilled our glasses and left to get our dinners. I asked Jim if he would mind me inviting Johnathan for a night cap, he seemed really nice.

Jim said, "That's fine with me, he's been checking you out a lot. Just wait and see how the night goes."

The meal was great, so was the conversation with Jim and Johnathan. Our glasses were kept full and I was starting to feel the effects of the wine. Johnathan was standing beside me, I knew he was trying to get a good look inside my jacket. I accidentally dropped my fork on the floor and when I bent over to pick it up my napkin just happened to fall off my lap onto the floor with it. Johnathan swooped in to pick up the fork and napkin, his face inches from my exposed pussy, hovering right above it.

As he stood up, I could tell he got a good look. I said, "Thank you. We were wondering if you'd like to come to our room for a night cap after you're finished?"

He said, "Absolutely, I'll bring a bottle of wine."

I said, "Room 309, we'll be waiting."

As we finished our dinner Johnathan continued his picture taking, only now my lap was no longer covered with my napkin, much to his delight. I ended up with a lot of pics, many without my face showing.

We retired to our room, and decided we would use the jacuzzi before Johnathan arrived. We stripped, filled it and added the bubble bath which was supplied. We climbed in nude to enjoy the swirling water. It was very relaxing. Jim immediately started fondling my tits as we kissed. He asked, "Do you think Johnathan would enjoy doing this to you, as he fingered my pussy?" I replied, "I know he will." We hadn't been in for only a few minutes and there was a knock at the door. Jim got out and wrapped a towel around his waist to see who was there. It's Johnathan. Let him in I said and invite him to join us.

Jim opened the door and let Johnathan in. He saw I was in the jacuzzi. Jim dropped his towel and said, "Would you care to join us?" Jim barely got the words out and Johnathan was nude, headed to the tub. His cock was already becoming erect, it looked very inviting! I couldn't wait to taste him. Jim followed him into the tub. I was the rose between two thorns.

I had hands touching me all over, my tits, my pussy and my ass. My hands were very busy also. I grabbed Johnathan's and Jim's cock and massaged them with skill. I knew Johnathan's excitement level was very high, I didn't think he was very experienced at sex. I could tell he was close to coming so I took his cock in my mouth, sucking it very lightly. It didn't matter, he came right away. filling my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow his load.

I asked him if he ever had a blow job before. He said he was a virgin, that I was the first female he had seen naked or touched in any way. I said, "Before you leave you will also have fucked your first female!"

We all exited the jacuzzi. Johnathan reached for his clothes, I said to him, "You need to stay naked with us, we'll sit and have some wine. You can sit with me and touch me where ever you like."

As we sat and had some wine Johnathan loosened up and started fondling my tits, and sucking my nipples. I said, "Don't you want to finger my pussy?"

Johnathan looked meek and said, "I don't know what to do."

I said, "My husband will tutor you, watch him then do what he did, soon you will perform naturally."

Jim put his hand between my legs and told Jonathan to watch, then he could try it. Jim spread my lips and licked my clit, then put his finger into my vagina, moving it around and in and out. Johnathan then tried his best to do the same. After several tries Jonathan became quite good at what Jim showed him. Next Jim showed him how to perform oral on me. Jonathan picked that up fast, he became very good at eating my pussy, so much so that he made me come. Not a wild one but I came.

I could see Johnathan's cock stirring a bit so I told him to lay back and relax. I started sucking him, licking his shaft and balls. He became quite hard. I said, "Now you can fuck me." I laid on my back and told him to put his cock against my pussy. I took him in my hand and told him to push as I guided his cock into me. His instincts took over and he started pumping me. Faster and harder he slammed his cock in and out. His eyes rolled back in his head and I knew he was about to come. I told him, come on, fill me up with your come. He shuddered wildly as I felt his cock pulsing, squirting his semen into me.

We climbed back into the jacuzzi. Johnathan now couldn't keep his hands off me. My tits and pussy got a good workout, and I came hard this time. I took his cock in my mouth and gave him a great blow job, swallowing every drop. We got out and Johnathan dressed and thanked us for helping him his first time as he left.

I thanked Jim for letting me be me, even on our wedding night. He said, "I enjoy watching as much as you enjoy performing. Now it's my turn to fuck my wife."

We made passionate love and fell asleep in each others arms.

We awoke the next morning, showered and dressed. I had a gauze blouse, which was semi-sheer and jeans to wear. I had not brought a bra.

We opened the shades and moved a love seat in front of the window to watch the sunrise over the building across the drive. We had breakfast delivered to our room. I answered the door to let the waiter in with our food. His eyes immediately went to my chest starring. I said, "Thank you," handing him a tip as he continued to ogle my tits.

I said to Jim, "I can't believe he starred like that."

Jim said, "I'd stare also if I saw those big, hard nipples."

I looked in the mirror and was surprised at how much my nipples stuck out.

I didn't think anything of it but I noticed the room's shades across the drive were also open. We decided to just drive around and take in the scenery for the day, knowing how much my nipples showed. We didn't want to mingle with underage children.

As we drove, we came to a sign for the bridge to Canada. Jim said, "Hey, lets go to Canada, they have beer gardens where only adults are allowed. Many of the girls are dressed in more revealing outfits than yours. It was a little chilly and I knew my nipples would protrude but we went north.

We pulled into the first beer garden we came to. It was crowded, a very mixed crowd. We were able to get a table near the back and sat down. The beer girl soon approached and we ordered two drafts. As we drank our beers the place filled up fast, we were lucky to have gotten a table. People were standing all around.

There was nice music playing as Jim and I talked about how happy life was and what the future might hold. As we chatted I noticed two guys were looking our way quite a lot. At one time they raised their glasses as if to toast us or say hi. I forget what we were talking about, but Jim pulled me close and gave me a nice kiss. As I sat back I looked up to see the two guys standing next to our table.

Jim asked, "Can we help you?"

They said, "We were looking at your girl and noticed she was looking our way. We saw the two empty chairs and no one came to join you. We were wondering if we might sit with you to get off our feet. We will even buy you a beer."

Jim said. "You don't have to buy us a beer but you are welcome to sit with us. I am Jim and this is my new wife Cindy."

They introduced themselves as Jeff and Bill. They asked where we were from. Upstate New York we said. They laughed and said, "Most people from south of the border would have told us to get lost if we asked to sit with them. You two are OK." They did end up buying us a beer and we reciprocated. I was getting a little tipsy so I slowed down. I asked them where they were from, they replied Toronto, that they had come to see the falls.

We all chatted, Jeff and Bill were excited when Jim talked baseball and said he was a blue jays fan. Jeff said, "Hey Cindy, want to dance?" Bill and Jim were in a deep discussion about baseball, which I knew nothing about. I said, "I'd love to rather than listen to a conversation about playing ball."

We danced and things went well. We stayed out and danced again. I was bumped from behind and fell forward. Jeff caught me, in a very awkward place, one hand was directly on my tit. He said, "Oh, I'm sorry." I looked at him and replied, "I'm not." He just smiled at my reply. We stayed out dancing for several more songs. We danced closer than before and his hands would brush across my nipples, making them very hard.

I told Jeff we had better get back. As I sat down Jim said, "Looks like you had a good time as he looked at my erect nipples."

I told them that we were dancing and I was bumped from behind and fell into Jeff. He caught me and kept me from falling to the floor. Unfortunately he caught me in a very awkward place. He said he was sorry but I told him I wasn't.

The guys laughed it off, but I thought to myself I wish Jeff would had tried to feel me up more than a few brushes across my nipples.

Jim got up and left to use the men's room, leaving me with Jeff and Bill. Jeff took advantage of it and moved closer to me, putting his hand on my arm, rubbing it up and down gently. Bill excused himself, saying he had to get something out of their van. Jeff's hand went from my arm to massaging my breast. He said, "I've been looking at your breasts all night, wondering what they felt like. Your nipples looked so delicious. When you fell I took advantage of it and grabbed your tit on purpose, I just had to know what it felt like." I said, "I thought you did it intentionally."

He quickly moved away, Jim's coming.

Jim asked, "What happened to Bill?"

Jeff replied, "I think he wanted to get some fresh air."

Jim said, "I noticed you took advantage of it. Do you like the way her tit feels? Don't worry, I don't mind."

Jeff said, "Really?"

"Really, I watched her suck and fuck a young guy just last night. She likes it and I like to watch her enjoy herself."

Jeff seemed very taken aback by what he just heard.

The garden was closing, and we said goodbye to Jeff but not before Jim told him to feel my tits under my top. His hand felt very nice on my skin, fondling my tits.

I thanked Jim for letting Jeff feel me up, I told him I was so glad he didn't mind me letting other men have their way with me.

We returned to our room and when I entered I noticed I hadn't closed the drapes. I went to close them before turning on the lights and saw that the room across the drive still had their drapes open and the light was on. I saw a man walking around naked inside the room. "Jim, come check this out." Jim came over and we watched him walk around naked.

12