Hot Honeymoon Playing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim turned our lights on and the man moved to the window, obviously looking our way. I thought he was going to close his drapes but he waved and started playing with his cock!

I said Jim, come here, he's playing with his cock.

Jim came over and said, "I bet he'll like this," as he pulled my top off over my head and opened my jeans, pulling them down. I was standing there naked and the man started to masturbate. Jim got behind me, playing with my tits with one hand and my pussy with the other. Soon the man was coming, when he finished, he waved again and closed his drapes.

We left ours open and the lights on as Jim sucked my pussy till I came, then fucked me very hard in the bright lights of our room. We were hoping we made somebody's night.

We got up the next morning, had breakfast and left for home. All I could think about was I wished the guy across the way last night was Jeff.

Once we were on the highway I took my pants off so I could play with my pussy while I thought about Jeff fucking me. And of course, flash my goods to any trucker who wanted to see them. Jim watched as best he could while still watching the road. It wasn't long before I gave myself a nice orgasm as we approach a truck. I laid down showing him my tits and glistening pussy. It wasn't busy so we could ride alongside him for quite awhile. I could see his smiling face as I fingered my pussy.

Jim needed to use the rest area so we pulled in to the next one. He parked with the trucks, just in case. It wasn't long before a truck pulled up next to our car, I looked over and it was the trucker I had just shown my glistening pussy to.

I opened my door, showing him my naked body and waved him over and said, "If you drop your pants right here I will blow you."

He couldn't drop them fast enough and removed his cock from his jockeys. I laid my jeans on the ground to protect my knees and I took his cock in my mouth, knowing he would come fast after watching my show. He didn't disappoint, reaching down to fondle my tits he began filling my mouth with his cum as I swallowed it. Jim returned to see the ending, a big smile on his face. I told the trucker, be safe and we drove off.

I flashed several more truckers on the way home, showing them my tits and pussy. They all blew their horns, waved and smiled. I knew I had made their day.

The weather turned to winter and all but ended my flashing except showing my tits at Jim's watering hole. Next adventure would be our honeymoon in Florida.


12