Hot Horny Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden's mother started to focus her efforts on her clit, rubbing that swollen pearl firmly while the pleasure she was feeling was all over her pretty face. Her immense tits waggled enticingly as she massaged her nub. Every time Hayden looked at his mother's face she was either looking at his big, fully exposed hard on or looking back at his face with a look of ecstatic happiness in her eyes.

Mika then took a moment to smear oil over her perky tits, then she leaned over and started dragging them back and forth across Hayden's cock. Her nipples were big and hard and they felt so good scraping across his skin. She spent several minutes massaging his cock and the area all around it with her tits, then she straightened back up and took his red hot shaft into her hand. Hayden felt himself gasp with pleasure, and he hear his mother do the same thing while slipping two of her fingers from her other hand into her pussy hole.

Now Cheryl was sliding her fingers in and out of her hole while rubbing her clit with the other hand. Hayden wasn't sure if he should believe what he was seeing.

Mika began stroking his cock with a firm grip. She caressed his balls with the other hand for a moment or two, but then used that hand to encircle the base of his shaft tightly. She gripped the root of his organ tightly like a cock ring while her other hand was gliding up and down his shank with corkscrewing strokes.

Hayden had never felt anything like this before, and the combination of pleasure and pressure was building inside him like a pressure cooker. His mother was smiling back at him. Her two handed assault on her own pussy and clit never let up and she was clearly well on her way to the peak of her own pleasure. Yet she was gazing back at her son with gleaming excitement in her eyes. He knew she understood what he was feeling. She was excited to see him experience such intense pleasure for the first time.

Mika kept gripping Hayden's thick shaft and stroking with her top hand until the pressure in his balls was building to a level he'd never felt before. Suddenly, the petite Asian eased the pressure of her grip with the bottom hand, allowing the teenager's spunk to go shooting up through his rod in a head-spinning explosion of spurting cum.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Hayden cried out. His cum was spurting straight up in the air, farther than he'd ever squirted before. His shooting cum was landing all over his body and some even landed on Mika's tits.

"Oh yes!" his mother cried out as she furiously pumped her pussy, bringing herself to a simultaneous orgasm with her son. Her eyes were glazed with lust and excitement as she watched her son's cock erupt and spatter both his own and her masseuse's bodies.

Hayden needed some time to recover from cumming so hard. Knowing his mother had cum along with him had only made his climax more intense. He was still feeling a little dazed when he finally got off the table. Mika had already toweled his cum off her tits and was getting dressed, although he and his mother were in no hurry to put any clothes on.

Cheryl got up and handed Mika an envelope full of cash.

"Same time next week?" she asked the younger woman. "A double session for both of us?"

Mika smiled and nodded. Hayden wondered if she'd figured out she'd just given happy ending massages to a mother and her son. Either way, if the masseuse was going to come back and do this every week she was bound to learn the truth sooner or later. Hayden realized he didn't mind. Maybe he even wanted the younger woman to know. He felt proud of his bold, adventurous mother. And on top of that, she was the most overtly sexual animal he'd ever known in his life.

After Mika left, Hayden and Cheryl sat naked on the balcony, sunning themselves for a while. Even though they'd been naked around each other a few times in the past few days since Hayden got there, it was the first time they'd hung out together completely in the nude. But considering the audacious way Cheryl always dressed, the woman's body held no mysteries for her admiring son. Yet he still loved seeing her naked. Being naked together. They'd both had incredibly good orgasms and now the sun felt so good on the bare bodies. Hayden loved his mother even more naked. It just felt like they were completely open to each other. He'd never felt so comfortable with anyone in his life. It was then that he realized he felt happy. Happy to be reunited with his mother, and happy that they could be so open and at ease with each other.

"I could tell you enjoyed your massage," Cheryl pointed out with her coy smile.

Hayden was beginning to smile the same way, subtle but so suggestive.

"It was fantastic," he said. "I'm glad we could do that together."

"Oh, baby, that means so much to me. I've never shared that with anyone else, and you'll be the only one I ever do."

Hayden felt good about that. He wanted to have something with his beautiful mother that no one else did.

"You should shave that body, though," she suggested. "Trust me, everything will feel so much better. If you want, I could even take you to the spa where I get my regular waxes."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Hayden asked, although he was truly interested. His mother had yet to steer him wrong.

"Everyone has a different threshold," she told him. "But it's worth it. How about just trying it once? Then, if you don't like you don't have to go back."

Hayden smiled at his mother again. He was willing to try anything.

It was only the next day that Cheryl got Hayden an appointment at the spa where she got her waxing done and arranged for him to get the male version of a Brazilian wax. It wasn't as painful as Hayden expected, except maybe around his balls, but later on he felt it was worth it.

The morning after his wax, Hayden got up and went out naked onto the smaller, second-floor balcony. He loved the way his newly smooth body felt, and he wanted to get an all-over, line-free tan like his mother had. It felt so good to feel free to go out naked whenever the mood struck him, and he was quickly developing a huge liking for lying out nude in the sun. He was also excited by how pleased his mother was with his new appearance. She hadn't been at all shy about telling him how good he looked when she went into the bathroom while he was showering. It made him feel bolder and more confident.

The feel of the sun and air on his smooth body was enough to make his young cock begin to grow thick. He couldn't resist caressing his balls and growing shaft. He was hard before long, and couldn't keep from stroking his shaft. That's what he was doing when his mother came out with two cups of coffee.

Cheryl gazed at her son's aroused cock with her coy smile as she set Hayden's cup on the stand beside the chaise he was on, then she took hers and took a seat on a deck chair. She was wearing her usual, daringly short style of dress. Today it was a form-fitting sheath dress with spaghetti straps that left the size and shape of her braless tits fully accented.

Sometimes Hayden couldn't decide if he loved seeing his mother more in the slutty looking clothes she always dressed in or just completely naked. He hadn't seen her naked since Mika was there to massage them, and the sight would never leave his mind.

"You look like you're feeling good," Cheryl said as she sipped her coffee, gazing at her son's cock over the rim of her cup.

"I feel great like this," he replied, referring to how good his body felt after the wax. Keeping his cock in one hand, he reached for his coffee with the other.

"Well, you look fantastic, sweetie. And it makes your cock stand out so beautifully. You do have such a lovely cock."

"Thanks, Mom. I'm really glad you like it."

"You can keep stroking it, if you like, baby. I guess you already know I enjoy watching that."

"I really liked watching you, too, Mom," he said, thinking of the way she'd made herself cum at the same time Mika had made him cum so hard.

"I could tell, sweetheart. That made me feel so good. I know we're still kind of getting to know each other, but that made me feel so close to you."

"Me, too," he agreed.

"So you don't think it's weird that your mother thinks you have a beautiful cock?" she asked, looking as if she already knew the answer.

"No, Mom. I really like that you do. I mean, I think your body is amazing, too, so I wouldn't want that to be weird for you, either."

"I think it's the sweetest thing in the world, baby," she said.

Then his mother suddenly excused herself and went inside. She went into her bedroom and returned just a moment later with a small bottle of lube, which she set beside Hayden's coffee cup.

"There," she said. "I think you'll find that oil just perfect for stroking that beautiful cock."

Hayden wished she would just stroke it for him. After all, they were already far more sexual with each other than "normal" mothers and sons. But maybe she just felt like that would be going too far. He wanted her like crazy, but he couldn't help but understand her feelings. He thanked her for the lube and proceeded to drip some onto his hand, then smeared it all over his shaft and balls.

His heart started pumping faster when he saw the renewed interest in his mother's eyes. His cock was hard and glistening with a coat of oil, smoothing the glide of his stroking fist.

"I'd love to join you sunbathing," she said, "but I've got a couple of appointments I have to get to. But how about something more to look at while you stroke?"

Hayden nodded and kept stroking his cock while his mother slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress off her enormous tits. She smiled and played with her nipples while she watched her son stroke his magnificent rod.

"You really like my tits, don't you, baby?" she asked none too coyly. "I could tell when I picked you up at the airport."

Hayden smiled back at her. A few days ago he would've been embarrassed, but life was rapidly changing in the most unexpected ways.

"Who wouldn't like those tits, Mom? They're amazing," he told her.

Cheryl's smile told him how pleased she was with his compliment. "Enjoy them as much as you want, baby," she said.

Hayden kept stroking his cock and watching his pampered looking mother fondle and play with her exposed tits. He wanted to feel them more than anything in the world, but he also respected his mother's limits. Besides, it would be stupid to complain.

"I'm so proud of how big your cock is, darling," she told him.

She went on to talk about his cock while he stroked it, her hands never once pausing in their grasping and groping of her tits. Hayden was throbbing wildly, and he never took his eyes off his mother as he fist-fucked his hot, thick stalk. But before too much longer he grunted and gasped with pleasure while climax exploded, his succulent cock spurting cum all over the front of his smooth body.

Afterwards, he lay back and caught his breath while his mother smiled and calmly rearranged her unwieldy tits back in her dress. She got up to go to her appointments, but as she passed Hayden, she paused and dipped her finger in one of the dollops of cum on his chest. She held the finger to her mouth and sucked the bit of spunk into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good, too," she told him proudly.

"I should be back in a few hours," she added. "You can take the second car if you need to go anywhere. Oh, and later on a friend of mine will be coming to visit. A male friend. Just a casual friend, but we'll be visiting in my bedroom. I'll leave the door open for you if you want to watch us, but don't let him see you, okay? He knows you're my son so I wouldn't want it to be weird for him." She paused a little dramatically. "But it wouldn't be weird for me. Not at all."

"It's okay, Mom," her son replied, wondering what his mother would be doing in her bedroom with her "friend".

Cheryl had warned him he might be seeing some out of the ordinary things living under her roof, and now he imagined he was going to find out what she meant. As if the session with Mika hadn't been a big enough hint.

After she left, Hayden went into the bathroom and toweled the cum off his body. Then he pulled on a pair of shorts and went down to the small exercise room his mother had set up on the ground floor. After a good workout, he went back up and showered, getting dressed in a fresh pair of shorts and T shirt. He cracked open the new laptop she'd given him and went online to research colleges in the area. Once he started college it would be easier to meet girls he could do more with than his mother. Yet he didn't want to give up what they had. But if his mother could have friends with benefits, why shouldn't Hayden?

Later on after Cheryl got back home, they had dinner together on the lower balcony. His mother asked if he wanted to suggest an outfit for her to wear for her friend's visit in another hour. He said he liked the purple dress she had on when she picked him up at the airport the other day.

"Your legs and tits look amazing in that dress," he told her.

"Oh my, that's a very slutty outfit," she snickered.

"All your outfits are slutty, Mom."

"Why Hayden!" she exclaimed with mock exasperation. "Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

Hayden laughed. "It would be with an average mother, but my mother is way above average," he said with a proud smile.

Cheryl sighed. "You're the best son any mother ever had."

Hayden was falling more in love with his mother every day, and he was sure she felt the same way.

After dinner, she went upstairs and put on the dress he loved seeing her in. She found a pair of heels that matched, different from the ones she'd worn to the airport the other day. When her friend finally showed up an hour later, Hayden was out on the upper balcony with his laptop. Cheryl and her male visitor hung downstairs for a while. He could hear them talking while his mother opened a bottle of wine. After a couple of glasses each, they came upstairs.

Cheryl came out to the balcony with her friend and introduced him to Hayden.

"Nick, this is my son, Hayden."

Hayden didn't bother getting up to shake hands. Nick gave him a perfunctory nod and greeting while Hayden gave the older man a much more thorough appraisal. The teen knew Nick had something else on his mind. He couldn't blame the guy, not when he was about to disappear into Cheryl's room with her. Nick was probably a little younger than Cheryl, but not by very much. He looked to be in pretty decent shape except for a slight paunch in front. He was good looking and wore his hair cropped short. And he seemed to be much too eager to fuck Cheryl to be worried about doing it with her son in the house.

Casting a knowing smile over her shoulder at her son, Cheryl led Nick back in and toward her room. Hayden watched them walk away, watching his mother's luscious legs as they propelled her down the hall. He closed his laptop and listened. From the balcony, all he could hear was the indistinct murmur of their voices talking quietly so he got up and padded quietly closer to his mother's carelessly open doorway.

Yet Hayden knew Cheryl's open door wasn't careless at all. He knew his mother was inviting her son to listen and even watch. Lingering near the door without trying to look in, he heard his mother ask Nick if his wife knew where he was.

Nick laughed. "Hell, no," he replied. "If she knew I came over here on my own she'd probably call that divorce lawyer she thinks I don't know she's fucking."

Cheryl snickered. "Well I guess we better not tell her, then. Now why don't you sit back and let me do the work?"

"Oh yeah," Nick replied, half in a growl.

Hayden waited and listened. Nick started sighing deeply.

"Mmmm, that cock is getting hard so fast tonight," his mother said. "You must really need it."

"Fuck, yes, I need it bad," the man groaned.

"Oh, I love how big and hard you get for me," Cheryl said.

Hayden then chanced a quick look into his mother's bedroom doorway. The chair that was usually in the corner of the room near her computer table had been moved to the open area near the end of her bed. It was angled so Nick was facing the opposite corner and couldn't see the doorway. Meanwhile, while his mother was kneeling on the floor between Nick's feet, Hayden could see her clearly. He had an angled side view of Nick's naked body as he sat in the chair, and the man's fully aroused cock while his mother knelt on the carpet, stroking his shaft and fondling his balls with both of her hands. When she spotted her son looking in at them, that same, coy smile crossed her pretty lips but she didn't look at Hayden directly.

Hayden could tell his mother didn't want to draw Nick's attention to the doorway. He moved his body into the doorway so she could see him. Considering the way she had Nick distracted with her skillful attention to his excited cock it didn't seem like much a risk.

Cheryl was maddeningly patient in the way she stroked and caressed Nick's cock. Her hands looked just as skilled as Mika's, but her style was so different. She stroked Nick's cock with slow patience, thumbing the underside of the head and making him moan deeply. Hayden was amazed and his own cock was growing hot and hard in his shorts as he discovered his mother's avid love of cocks. The way she was handling Nick's cock looked like she was pleasing herself as much as him. But it was also just as clear that Cheryl was excited by having her son watch her.

Hayden pulled the band of his shorts down below his balls, exposing his impressively engorged cock to his kneeling mother as she deftly handled Nick's cock. He wanted her to see how she was affecting him, wrapping his hand around his thick, hard shaft and stroking it while she caressed and massaged the other man's cock.

"It's so hard, so nice. I love that cock," Cheryl cooed sexily. A quick dart of her eyes toward Hayden told him she really meant those words for him.

Meanwhile, Nick was sighing with pleasure while Cheryl patiently worked over his shaft and balls with both of her hands. Part of Hayden felt jealous, but throbbing excitement in his swollen rod was also because he felt proud of her. She was sexy and so amazing, and her son was astonished by the way she had the other man under her sexual spell. For that matter, she had her son under her spell, too. Hayden wanted to be the one sitting in that chair feeling his mother's special attention to his aching cock. He was sure she must be wishing the same thing, but they were mother and son, after all. They couldn't possibly go that far.

Cheryl pulled her magnificent tits free from her open-front dress and wrapped them around Nick's cock. Nick groaned his approval.

"Oh yeah," he told Hayden's mom, "stroke that cock with those big tits, baby."

"You like these tits, don't you?" Cheryl asked him, casting a quick glance at her son in the doorway.

"You know I do," the man said.

Hayden stroked his cock and watched his mother massage Nick's cock with her tits. She held them in her hands and slid them up and down the man's rock solid shaft. After a while she reared back and went to work on his dick with her hands again. She held his shaft upright and leaned forward to slide her tongue up the underside, then letting it swirl around the flared ridge of the head. Nick moaned with pleasure and Cheryl then took his hard flesh into her mouth, patiently stroking and sucking him at the same time.

The hem of Cheryl's dress was riding up around her hips, exposing more of her legs and ass at the same time. Hayden was dying to see her directly from behind and stroke his cock as he admired his mother's asshole and smooth pussy slit. But her slow, patient sucking and stroking of Nick's cock kept him hard and stroking until precum was steadily dripping from his head. He lubed his shaft with his own goo, pleased to see his mother's eyes darting in his direction every chance she had.