Hot Horny Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick seemed to stay hard for a long time, and Hayden realized his mother's slow patience was her way of keeping the man on the edge and letting his pleasure build slowly but surely. She kept working his cock with her talented mouth and one hand while she slipped her other hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy while she continued sucking and stroking Nick. Hayden wished he had a better view of his mother's wet pussy, but it was so hot to watch her steal some pleasure for herself while working on pleasing the cock in her mouth.

Eventually Nick started to grunt and gasp. Cheryl seemed to know his reactions well. She barely changed the pace of her sucking and stroking, which made Nick groan even more deeply until he gasped and started to climax. Cheryl took some of his cum into her mouth, then pulled away and stroked the rest of his load onto her tits.

Hayden's cock was throbbing madly. He couldn't imagine how good it would feel to be on the receiving end of his mother's skillful attention. But after Nick finished cumming, Cheryl cast a quick look at her son and he knew he had to sneak away from her doorway before Nick saw him.

Hayden padded silently into his bedroom. Closing his door, he stripped naked and kept stroking his cock. He felt like pounding his rigid meat hard and fast, but he couldn't stop thinking about his mother's slow, patient way of milking Nick's cock to a hot, intense release.

Listening at his door, he could hear the murmur of voices from Cheryl's room, and within a few minutes Nick was heading out of the house. Hayden could hear his car start up and pull away. That's when he left his room again and went back to his mother's, just standing naked in her doorway again with his achingly swollen rod in his snug grip.

Cheryl was sitting in the same chair Nick had, but she'd moved it again to face the doorway directly. Hayden realized his mother had been expecting him to appear. Her lusciously big tits were still hanging out in the open, and her dress hem was up around her hips. Her slender legs were parted wide and exposing her silky wet slit. She was raking her fingers up and down her slit, and she smiled when her obviously aroused son appeared in her doorway. She watched Hayden stroke his cock while he watched her massage her pussy.

"I think you liked watching your mother suck her friend's cock and make him cum," the blonde said.

"I did. And I know you could tell."

"Yes, baby, I could tell."

"And you liked having me watch," Hayden added.

"I loved it, baby. I've never felt so close to anyone," she said.

"Me neither," he agreed.

"You don't think it's weird to have such a horny mother?"

"I love it, Mom. And I love you. I want you to be happy."

"You make me happier than I've ever been before, my love. I can't help feeling this way around you."

As if to emphasize her point, Cheryl spread her glistening, wet pussy open wide and fingered her hole for her son. Hayden's pulse raced at the sight.

"You're not the only one, Mom," her son replied with a shaky voice.

She slide a finger up inside her pussy, slowly stroking it in and out. "Could you tell I was wishing Nick was you instead?" she asked.

Hayden nodded. "I was wishing I could be him, too," he admitted. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh god, no, baby. He's kind of an asshole, to be honest, but he has such a nice cock. I have a small group of friends like Nick. We just get together to take care of our mutual urges, that's all."

"I don't think he deserves you, Mom. Dad didn't deserve you, either. You should have someone who loves you like I do."

"I know, baby. But...I'm your mother. We've already broken so many rules." She whimpered softly and dug her finger deeper. Hayden could tell she was reaching for her G spot.

Hayden walked into the room and stood directly in front of his mother's chair. He was close enough to reach out and touch her while his hand kept stroking his dick shaft. Her eyes were gleaming as she watched him stroke.

"We're not like other people, Mom," he said. "We don't need to live by the same rules."

Hayden could smell his mother's intense arousal. Her slip-sliding finger was beginning to make slicking noises as it pumped steadily in and out of her hole.

"Baby, think about what you're saying," the blonde said, her eyes steadily trained on his throbbing cock and stroking fist.

"I know you want my cock," he told her. "I know you like it better than your friend's. It's bigger and harder and much nicer and you know it. I can see it in the way you look at me."

Hayden never imagined talking to his mother this way, but his desire for her was immense and pushing him to become the young man he knew he could be for her. He reached down for her free hand and brought it to his cock. She instantly curled her hand around his shaft and started stroking him.

"Oh, no," she said breathily, despite her readiness to fondle her son's rock hard organ.

"Oh yes," Hayden replied. "That's so good, Mom. And you know it's right. I don't even want to hear you say Nick's name anymore. I have a bigger, better cock for you anytime you need it."

"Oh god, baby, I need it so much," his mother mewled.

Her usual air of confidence was changing to lustful need right before her son's eyes. She took her finger out of her pussy and started stroking and massaging her son with both hands, pleasing his sensitive shaft and caressing his balls at the same time. Just from watching, Hayden could tell his mother's loving touches were eager and firmer than what she'd given Nick.

He stood a while watching the blonde massage his cock, often looking up at him as she worked. Without a doubt, his mother was the hottest, most talented cock pleaser who'd ever held his rod in her hands. She was making him ache harder and harder by the second. He couldn't resist reaching for the back of her head and pulling her face toward his cock.

"Taste that cock, Mom," he groaned. "Suck it."

"Bad," she cooed. "Ohhh, so bad."

Then her tongue snaked out of her mouth and lapped all around her son's big shaft. She licked every inch of him, taking her time and clearly savoring the taste of his hot, swollen flesh. She licked and sucked the head, driving his pulse rate even higher while he cupped his smooth balls in her hand. Hayden groaned and began pushing deeper into his mother's mouth. His thrusts were easy but insistent. Cheryl looked up at him with surprise in her eyes. She was obviously used to taking control of things with her other men, but Hayden wasn't about to treat her like any of them. He was her son. What they had between them was too special for anyone else to understand.

Hayden was soon thrusting strong and steady into his mother's wet mouth while she closed her eyes, her expression practically rapturous. He was barely able to fathom what he was seeing, not to mention the incredible sensation of the woman's agile tongue swirling against his driving shaft. His hands went to her sumptuous tits, fondling and squeezing her smooth orbs while his cock delved between her moist lips.

After as long as he could take, he pulled his cock from the blonde's mouth and pushed her dress off her shoulders.

"Take it off, Mom," he said. "I want you naked. Besides, that dress hardly covers anything anyway."

Cheryl almost looked disoriented. Hayden realized she probably never let the other men tell her what to do, but she stood up and removed the dress that was barely covering her body. He took her by the hand and led her to her bed. She followed meekly and sat on the edge of the mattress.

"Good, Mom," Hayden said, standing in front of her. "Now massage my cock with those amazing tits. I deserve it more than your other guys do."

"Yes, baby, you do," she replied.

Hayden pushed his cock between his mother's big globes and she pushed them together around his shaft, massaging his pole the way he wanted. He stood and watched her stroke his meat with her boobs, savoring the feel of her silky, warm skin along his. Precum was oozing heavily from his knob, wetting his mother's tan skin.

Eventually, Hayden leaned over and kissed her, pushing his tongue deeply into her mouth. His heart nearly exploded just being able to kiss his sexy mother like she was his, not to mention his wildly throbbing cock. He then got down on his knees so he could fondle her heavy tits and go back and forth, sucking each of her swollen nipples in turn. Her sighs and moans of pleasure only made him want to keep going for as long as he could. But at the same time, he reached between her thighs and started to finger her pussy with his right hand. Her moans immediately grew deeper, and within seconds she lay back against the bed and planted her feet on his shoulders, opening her pussy wider.

Hayden slid two fingers into his mother's fuckhole and began licking at her honey-slick sex lips, all around his thrusting fingers. Cheryl gasped and cried out her desire. Then Hayden swirled his tongue around her clit and sucked her pearl in between his lips, sucking and lapping at her pleasure node while his fingers thrust without stopping. He kept going until his mother rewarded him with two, hip-grinding orgasms almost one after the other.

When she caught her breath, Cheryl raised her head and looked at her son in amazement.

"Go sit on the chair, baby. Mama's got something special for you," she said.

Hayden went to chair and sat. When his mother came to him and straddled him, he stretched his legs out and slid his ass to the edge of the seat, making it easier for her to reach down and grab his cock. She held his bone in place while she pressed the hot, wet lips of pussy to the head of his cock.

"Fuck, yes, Mom," he groaned. "Ride that cock."

"Ohhhhhh, fuck," the woman moaned as she lowered her pussy onto her son's rigid prick.

Hayden groaned with pleasure as his mother's hot sheath began to swallow up every, throbbing inch of his huge cock. She sank down his shaft and began rising up down, milking him with her pussy. Her hips rolled erotically as she used her legs like springs and gave his pole a delirious cunt massage.

Hayden was soon grasping at his mother's enormous tits, kneading them and twisting on her rigid nipples while she rode his cock. After all the stimulation he'd had, Hayden didn't know how he could hold out much longer, but his mother seemed to know just how hard and fast to pump her pussy up and down that cock.

Cheryl was moaning deeply with pleasure. It was all over her face. Hayden was satisfied to realized she hadn't looked at Nick at all the same way. She began riding him faster, losing control of her measured strokes and milking her son's fat member for every ounce of friction she could feel.

She began gasping and crying out that his cock was making her cum again. Hayden felt the rippling clamp of his mother's inner sheath. The milking stroke of her sodden cunt was more than he could take any longer, and he finally thrust hard up into her body and pumped her deeply with hard spurts of own her own son's spunk.

Hayden's orgasm went on almost as long as his mother's and left her hole filled with hot cream.

Afterward, she dismounted him and they went to her bed where they lay down together and held each other. They kissed for a long time.

Later, they went downstairs and ate a late dinner together, both of them sitting naked at the table. They couldn't stop smiling at each other across the table. And as hard as Hayden's mother had made him cum, his cock was hard again before they finished their meal. They left their food half eaten on the table and Cheryl led her son back up to her bedroom by his cock.

They both knew Hayden had finally come home.