Hot, Hot Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff pressed his cock about halfway inside of me, his hand on my dick, kissing me down the back of my neck and shoulders. And that was all it took. I felt my balls swelling and then I started shooting cum all over Jeff's hands and down my leg. I moaned loudly and gripped the counter. Cumming with a cock inside of me, I didn't think it could feel so good. I felt so slutty, so much cum leaving my dick.

This only seemed to turn Jeff on more, fucking my ass with more force now. It still felt amazing, I moaned in rhythm with Jeff. He gripped my ass tighter now, steadying himself, fucking me harder and harder.

And soon, I felt Jeff's dick swelling inside of me. There was an overwhelming pressure inside of me. It made me moan and jump, grabbing Jeff's counter and calling his name out. "Oh Jeff, oh my god."

Jeff groaned loudly, gripping my hips and I felt him cumming, filling up the condom. He kept humping me as he came, gripping my hips. Warm cum spilled out the condom, onto my ass and down the back of my legs.

Jeff pulled away and took the condom off, leaving for a second to dispose of it. I just stood there for a minute, panting hard as the cool air conditioning hit my skin.

He came back with towels, and we wiped each other off, smiles on our faces. Jeff also had two sets of what looked like clean clothes.

"I thought, since your clothes are all wet and sweaty, and we're all messy, maybe we could grab a quick shower, and I'll give you some clean clothes to take home."

"Wait, shower... together?" I stammered out.

"Yeah, if that's cool."

"Sure, cool," I said.

And Jeff led me to his bathroom, sliding the shower curtain open. He ran the hot water and I stood next to him, naked still. I was moving in a daze at this point, my body mind overcome with these new feeling. His body still looked amazing. My cock was still in a half erect state from what had just happened, I didn't know what to do.

He stepped into the shower and then invited me in, his hand out. I held it and stepped in, laughing. I stood in front of him and his strong hands held my hips, the water running over us.

Jeff got a hand towel covered with soap and began to clean my body, taking extra time to massage my chest and pecs. He moved the towel down my stomach and abs, and eventually found my cock. He moved the hand towel nice and slow over my dick, causing me to get hard again. I moaned.

I felt Jeff's cock growing behind me, and it was crazy we were both instantly so horny again. Jeff continued soaping the front of my body, returning to my cock again though, pumping it in his hand. He kept rubbing different parts of my body as he stroked my cock and it didn't take long for me to get raging hard again.

Jeff turned me towards him and gave me the towel, "Your turn," he said.

I slowly rubbed the towel down Jeff's backside and over his muscular ass. He moaned and our cocks pressed together, both of us extremely hard again. I soaped up his ass and he grabbed my ass, pulling us close. I dropped the towel, and we made out like that, our tongues and bodies meeting.

The water ran over us as we started humping, Jeff's hand on my dick, and my hand on his massive cock. And we made out like that for a few minutes, jerking each other off and touching different parts of our bodies. I came first, and then Jeff soon after, our hands a blur on our dicks.

And then, after catching our breath, we actually did get clean, taking a few minutes to wash the sex off of us.

We talked for a minute or two after the shower. I smoked a cigarette (Jeff didn't smoke) and still felt lost in these new sensations. Jeff gave me his number, I gave him mine, and we promised to have more adventures soon.

We approached Jeff's door and before we left, he grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me towards him, kissing me long and hard on the lips.

"Once we get out there I'll just have to drop you off inconspicuous, so I thought I'd get this out of the way now, ha."

And he pulled me towards him, forcefully kissing me again, I was practically on my tip toes, greedily sucking on his tongue. But we broke our kiss and and had to return to reality (for now).

Jeff dropped me off up the road from my house, squeezing my leg before I left his car. "Make sure to call me," he said.

"Oh, I will."

And I walked the next few minutes home, lost in these feelings.

12