Hot, Hot Tub!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think... I think I'd like to join you." Toby said, already unbuttoning his waistcoat and shirt, not waiting for further invitation.

"Of course," smirked Jane and watched closely as he undressed completely.

James moved Jane's hand away from his cock as he was getting too near the point of no return. He glanced at Toby who was now naked and walking towards the tub, his soft penis wobbling comically from side to side. Jane's eyes were glued to it and an excited buzz was in the air.

Toby sank into the hot tub with a sigh and looked shyly at the couple. "Worse ways to end a night I suppose," he mumbled. "I don't make a habit of letting guests see me naked!"

"Or seeing guests naked," countered James.

"I haven't seen anything!" protested Toby with mock indignation. "A bit of boob and bum maybe," he laughed. "Hardly fair..."

Jane gave James a raised eyebrow and leaned forward before suddenly standing up in a shower of droplets. She stood, bubbles and water streaming down over her full wet breasts and running into little rivers through her trimmed pussy and down her legs. She was panting slightly with excitement and looking between James and Toby as they both enjoyed her nakedness. It really turned her on to show herself to a stranger; and even more because her husband was watching.

"Jane..." began James.

"Fair's fair!" she replied.

"You do have a fantastic pair of boobs Mrs!" gasped Toby.

"Why thank you!" Jane replied a shy smile. She squeezed her bubble coated breasts together with a cheeky pout before sitting down again. This time she allowed her chest to remain fully visible above the frothing bubbles.

Toby looked at James and raised an eyebrow. Jane was grinning at him too ad there was a moment's silence. With a resigned sigh James stood up and let the water rush off his body. His cock was still hard, sticking out and virtually throbbing. Toby was silent but unconsciously swallowed as the penis bobbed about, inches from his face. He then stood up too, to display his own hard on.

"Snap!" Toby giggled as the two erect cocks pointed towards each other, almost touching.

There was nervous laughter from all three and then more awkwardness. Suddenly, Jane shuffled forward and grabbed both their cocks in her wet hands. Both men were startled so she stood up too, all three people naked, hot and wet. Jane rubbed the cocks around with a devilish look on her face, even bashing them against each other as she grinned.

"Looks like we are doing this then?" she panted.

"We are, "said Toby as if they didn't have a choice now.

James lunged forward and began licking Jane's tits and was immediately followed by Toby. Two men sucking her tits at once made Jane's legs wobble and an involuntary sigh escape her mouth. Someone's hand appeared between her thighs as Toby bobbed down out of view. James locked lips with Jane and kissed her before suddenly stopping for a second and gasping when Toby began sucking his cock. Kissing your wife while your cock was also being sucked, was a previously impossible experience. But it felt great.

"Mmm. Bed," groaned Jane and separated herself from the two men to skip out of the hot tub and back to the bedroom. She'd been 'on the boil' for ages now and needed things to move quickly.

James looked embarrassedly down at Toby who let James' cock slip out of his mouth with a slop noise. He briefly grabbed it and gave it a tug and a frustrated sigh before following Jane into the bedroom.

Jane was already on the bed, necking the last of her drink and buzzing her vibrator against herself.

"Bloody Hell girl! How many dicks do you want?" laughed Toby.

"Two more," she sighed and reached for Toby's cock with her free hand. It was a good size and circumcised like James'. She rubbed and twisted and worked it with glee. The novelty of a different penis in her hand was exhilarating. James knelt behind her and cupped both tits while nuzzling her neck and pressing his cock into her back.

Jane twisted her head around to look at James and pleaded, "Can I? Please?"

He nodded, knowing what she meant. "I'll get them," he whispered and rolled off the bed to grab a condom. James tossed it to Toby who fumbled but caught it. He got it out the packet as Jane placed a wet lick along the shaft of his cock.

"Dammit!" he cursed, struggling to get the thing on. "I am crap with these."

James moved forward and took the condom before rolling it down Toby's hard cock for him. He rubbed it once curiously and then moved away. Jane watched, glassy-eyed for a second before handing the vibrator to James and falling back onto the bed with her legs open to receive Toby's rubbered penis.

James watched as Toby slid into place and began slow movements up and down while Jane moaned slightly. It was hard to believe he was seeing this in front of him. His hand went to his own cock and he stroked it for a while as Toby's bum went up and down, fucking his wife.

Jane looked across and smiled. She beckoned James over and guided his cock into her wet mouth. And with that, the couple were finally having the three way they had imagined so many times. Jane loved it, a penis in her pussy and one in her mouth. Toby began to increase his pace and breathe heavier but then Jane placed a hand on his chest, "All change..." she whispered.

Toby withdrew and sat back on the bed. "Very, very nice," he laughed. James was already inside Jane, his cock throbbing with excitement.

Toby watched for a while and then crawled up the bed and leaned over Jane to once more suck her tits. With his other hand he took the vibrator and pressed it to Janes' pussy. She in turn wanked him, furiously at first but then lost co-ordination as she, in turn, lost herself to the vibrator and James' cock working together. James looked across and stopped fucking for a second.

"Want me to finish him?" James gasped.

"Yes. Oh God yes. Do it," she sighed and busied herself with the vibrator.

James pulled out, took hold of Toby's cock and rubbed it quickly. Toby looked surprised but didn't take long to cum. He spurted into the condom before falling back on to the bed, his chest heaving.

Jane started to cum too, so James quickly re-entered her and fucked as quickly as he could. He too shuddered to a powerful orgasm and rolled off to lie next to a gasping Toby. All three lay sweating on the bed.

Jane finally broke the silence, "That was nice! We are SO doing that again!"

"Maybe in the morning," panted James.

"I have to go lock up really," mumbled Toby and he struggled to sit up and began looking for his clothes.

"But come back later," said Jane.

"Really?"

"Yes," said James...

The night was just beginning...

Middle of the Night Visitor...

It was about 2 in the morning when the hotel room door creaked open and a blade of light cut into the room. James could see Toby's silhouette come in quietly and then close the door behind him.

"All locked up and off duty," whispered Toby as he tip-toed into the room. "Am I still welcome?"

Jane was asleep, absolutely worn out through the session and drunk on too much G&T. "Yeah, fine," was all James could think to say.

He hadn't really expected Toby to come back. He'd imagined a swift getaway in the morning with an embarrassed look or two across the bar. But here Toby was, removing his clothes quickly and sliding into bed on the other side of Jane.

Toby absently stroked a hand over Jane's sleeping form, cupping a breast for a second but then, getting little response, moving his hands away. "Ah. I think we tired her out!" he smiled.

James stared awkwardly as Toby slipped out of Jane's side of the bed and walked around to his. James was very aware of the shape of Toby's cock bobbing around in the shadows. He crawled under the covers and lay next to James, both of them looking at the ceiling in the dark.

"Did you like it then," asked Toby. "Earlier?"

"Yeah," James replied.

"Which part? Jane wanking us both? Me fucking her? Me sucking you?"

With that comment James cock stiffened a little. It moved the covers and Toby noticed. "Interesting..." he said.

"Who doesn't like being sucked?" said James casually, "But you know, normally I'd have a woman suck it."

"Hmm," said Toby, "but you enjoyed my mouth around your hard cock didn't you?"

"Well..." began James.

Without any further invitation, Toby smoothly grabbed James' cock and began to rub it slowly. James jumped slightly in shock.

"Well, I am going to suck this again now," Toby said calmly. "You want me to. Jane doesn't mind. So it's happening."

James opened his mouth to protest but he found he didn't want to say anything as Toby began rubbing his cock in long deliberate strokes. He flung the covers back and the sudden cold air made Jane stir.

"Hmmm. Whassis?" she murmured as she struggled to focus on what was happening. "Oooo!" she grunted as she watched her husband's swollen cock being rubbed slowly. "Hello again."

Toby carried on wanking and looked Jane straight in the eye. Without breaking eye contact, he sunk his head down and engulfed James' cock.

James threw his head back and closed his eyes as the sucking began. Toby's head bobbed up and down furiously. The taboo aspect of another man sucking his cock was making this really exciting. Jane watching, made it even more so.

Jane propped herself up on to one elbow, her naked boobs hanging down to one side. Then she crawled forward on all fours to place a long kiss on James mouth, her tongue pushing in. She shuffled up the bed and dangled her boobs into James' face. His tongue licked around the breasts, searching for a nipple. All the time, Toby's mouth went up and down.

"Mmm. So rude!" giggled Jane and rolled back on the bed looking for something.

Toby raised his head and began to flick his tongue across the top of James's cock. James groaned and arched his back with his mouth open. He felt something being pushed in between his lips and then pulled out. It was Jane's vibrator.

"So rude!" repeated Jane as she fucked James' mouth with the rubber toy. A mischievous look crossed he face. She pulled out the vibrator with a plop and shuffled down the bed to whisper in Toby's ear.

The sucking stopped for a second and then continued and James vaguely recognised something was different. That was Jane's familiar mouth on his penis. He felt weight shifting on the bed and the mattress next to him sank and shook. Then something new appeared at his lips. The warmth let him know immediately it was Toby's cock.

As it nuzzled his mouth Jane stopped her sucking to say breathlessly, "Suck it. Please suck it..." She had the vibrator inside her now as she sucked James' cock. One hand wanking and sucking her husband, the other pushing her toy in and out of herself.

James cautiously opened his lips and felt the penis slowly enter his mouth. It felt larger than he had imagined, warm and spongy somehow. It only entered slightly, an inch or so, as James was obviously not comfortable with it yet.

Jane groaned with pleasure as she watched the sight. Toby was kneeling at the side of James and gradually pushing more and more cock into his mouth. Jane increased her sucking and that made James writhe more and actually move his head up to the erect cock.

All three continued like this for a few minutes. Jane's sucking made James more aroused and more active in his own sucking. Toby increased the pace too and moved in and out quicker with a dumb smile on his face. James realised what was coming and slowed a little. Jane's head rose and fell, her eyes locked upon the sight. She knew what she needed to do.

"Let me," she gasped and leaned forward to wank Toby into her waiting mouth.

"Oh God," murmured Toby as his body stiffened, he stopped his movements and began to cum. James watched as cum spilled slightly out of the sides of Jane's mouth from a different cock.

James pushed Jane back and swiftly entered her. They fucked for a few minutes but were both incredibly horny. As James was nearing the moment, Jane pulled his head to hers and kissed him with a mouth still sticky with sperm.

It pushed James over the edge and he filled Jane with his own cum. The couple collapsed on the bed, where Jane let Toby fuck her with her vibrator until she too came noisily.

The three slept into the morning and only stirred when Toby had to rush off to open the bar for breakfast. But not before they swapped numbers so that this threesome fun could happen again, at another date and time.

12