Hot Husband

Story Info
I watch my husband with other women.
14.6k words
4.46
47.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers

Many thanks to my editor Newell Post.

I had intended this as a bit of a poke at the HotWife stories, but as is often the case, my characters had their own ideas.

Chapter One - Our Game

When he got up to refresh our drinks, I saw a dozen women's eyes follow him, stay on him and follow him back to the table. Those same eyes looked at me with undisguised envy, and at least in a couple, hostility. I had him, they didn't, and that made me hot as fuck. It always had. I squirmed a little in my seat.

He smiled that incandescent smile at me and I could feel myself melting. "You okay, Allison?" he asked.

I smiled my secret smile. "Yeah, Wallace, I'm pretty okay. Umm . . . can we finish our drinks and go? I've got something you need to take care of before too long."

He laughed. "That's what I'm here for."

It's always been like this. Allison and Wallace Parker, married five years and my husband is fire, there's no doubt in my mind, but he has no idea.

I know what people must think: "'Wallace.' Must be a real nerd; bet he's a wimp cuckold."

Well, they couldn't be more wrong. I'm no slouch, in fact, most people think I'm pretty hot, and I've never had to go wanting for male company.

Wallace, though, is in another category altogether. To call him a hunk is to damn him with faint praise. He can't walk into a room without catching the eye of every woman in the room. He almost has to literally beat the women off with a stick.

Fortunately, he doesn't have to, because I encourage him to bed as many and any of them that he can. Just watching him put the moves on a woman (not that he really needs to) gets me so wet that I need to wear panty liners all the time.

One of our favorite games is to go to a club in separate cars. I'd go in first, sit in a dark corner and check out the local "talent," then text Wallace who I'd like to see him take home.

At first, I had a hard time with the pussy hounds trying to hit on me, but I've shot down so many, that in the clubs we go to regularly I'm known as the "Ice Queen." If they only knew.

I didn't even have to watch the door to know when Wallace arrived; all eyes would turn to the door, and many hands would be adjusting their bosoms to their best advantage. It usually didn't matter if they were married or single, though Wallace made it a point to avoid women with rings, though he had to admit that it was hard, no pun intended, at times, and there were always women who kept their rings in their purses.

After making brief eye contact with me, he'd make his rounds, purposely avoiding his primary target, hoping to build up her anticipation and frustration.

He was an impeccable gentleman; if a lady was with a date he would always ask her date's permission before asking her to dance. If it was denied, he thanked him anyway, and would not approach the lady again. If he recognized the couple on another night, he wouldn't even approach them.

When he did dance with a lady, he also kept a respectful distance between them, especially if she was part of a couple. Often the woman would try to press tighter against him, but he would step away, though maybe a little more reluctantly if she was without male company.

After an hour or so he would approach our target, though often she couldn't wait and would approach him.

Initially, he would only dance one or two dances with her before continuing to circulate, but would gradually stop at her table more often, and dance more dances until he would finally join her at her table.

At this point I should probably describe Wallace a little more. He is quite literally a Greek god: six feet two inches tall, two hundred pounds with a muscular, but not muscle-bound, build.

He's not a freak of nature in the cock department. Believe it or not, we've never measured him, but I've seen my share of cocks, and I'd say he's just a little bigger than average. More importantly though, he knows how to use it, and has more stamina than most could imagine. He normally doesn't go soft after one, or even sometimes two orgasms, and recovers quickly. He's no slouch with his fingers and mouth, either.

Most nights he fucks me to oblivion, and is still ready for more. That's actually how we got started with our little game.

Wallace was reluctant when I first suggested that he have sex with other women.

"Allison, I love only you," he would insist, "I'm more than satisfied with our love life, I don't need or want any other women.

"Wait a minute," he said suspiciously, "this isn't your sneaky way of telling me that you want to fuck other men, is it?"

"Oh, God, no!" I cried. "Besides the fact that you totally wipe me out, there is no way that any other man could compare to you!"

"Then why? Why now?"

"Several reasons," I said, "First, as I said, I simply can't keep up with you in bed. I know you say that you are satisfied, and I believe you, but you're only human, and I fear you giving in to temptation . . ."

"Now, hold on there, Allison, I already told you I would never cheat on you, and you said you believed me. So what's the problem?"

"I know it's irrational. In my heart and in my mind, I know you would never cheat, but sometimes our emotions aren't rational."

"You said that there were "several reasons." What are the others?"

"Well . . . I guess there's really only one other reason . . . please don't think I'm sick or weird."

"Allison, please just tell me what you want."

"I . . . I have this fantasy of watching you with another woman . . ."

"WHAT?" Wallace startled me as he jumped out of his seat.

"I . . . I'm sorry!" I cried, tears running down my cheeks, "Just forget the whole thing," and I ran to our bedroom, threw myself onto the bed and cried into my pillow.

I don't know how long I lay there weeping, but I heard Wallace enter the room quietly. He sat down beside me and gently stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry, Allison," he said, "I didn't mean to frighten you, but you have to admit that you hit me with a pretty big hammer there."

I opened my eyes and turned my head to see the smile that had charmed me the first time I saw him. I sat up and he put his strong arms around me and pulled me close.

"Yeah," I giggled, "I guess I did. Listen, I didn't mean to freak you out. Let's just forget the whole thing."

"No," he said. Seeing my surprise, he continued. "I'm not saying that I want to do it, but this obviously means a lot to you. It had to be hard to broach the subject."

I nodded.

"If it means that much to you, don't you think that we should at least talk about it?"

I nodded again.

"Well, just how did you see this working? It's definitely outside my area of expertise. I certainly know how to pick up women . . ." he winked at me, ". . . but I can't see me saying, 'Oh, by the way, my wife wants to watch,' I think that would get me at least a slap in the face."

I couldn't suppress another giggle.

"I don't really know. It was just a silly fantasy. I never thought it could really happen, so I never thought that far ahead."

We brainstormed some ideas, did some research online. Surprisingly, there was quite a bit about men watching their wives, but precious little about women watching their husbands.

We had to experiment on our own, and yes, Wallace DID get his face slapped a few times.

We eventually figured out a routine, and were now approaching the climax of the game. Once I figured that Wallace had snagged his target, I would make my way out and head back to our home.

Before we had gone out we had carefully stowed away all evidence that a woman lived in our home, and when I arrived home I made sure that my purse was also out of sight.

I was still so turned on from watching Wallace on the hunt that I immediately stripped naked and jumped onto the guest bed, pinching my nipples before I was even flat on my back.

My pussy was dripping with need, and I reluctantly abandoned one nipple so that I could start thrusting my fingers into my wet hole. Soon the other hand had given up its nipple to go to work on my clit. As my orgasm neared, my foggy brain remembered that soon I would need to be quiet, so I allowed myself a guttural moan as I shuddered through my orgasm.

As soon as I came down from my orgasmic high, I stripped the bed and threw the sheets down the laundry chute and sprayed air freshener around the guest room.

I was just in time as I saw Wallace's headlights pull into the driveway, followed by another car. I hurried into the master bedroom and hid myself in the walk-in closet. The folded comforter that we had left on the floor gave me a comfortable place to sit, while the louvered doors gave me a clear view of the action that was soon to take place in our bedroom.

Sometimes the dim lighting in the clubs can fool the eye, but as Wallace came into the bedroom with his plaything for the night, I saw that I had chosen well. As he kissed her passionately I saw that she was a lissome blond, about 5'10", with long, straight hair. I'm terrible at guessing a woman's weight, but I'd say that she was around 130 pounds, maybe a little slim, but with a nice ass and good-sized boobs. I hoped they were real; Wallace hates fake boobs. So do I, for that matter, and Wallace is rather good at figuring them out, but it's always a crap shoot until they're naked.

"You have a lovely home," she said breathlessly as they broke the kiss. "How is a great guy like you not married?"

"Just not lucky, I guess . . . or maybe I AM lucky, Linda," he said as he pulled her in for another kiss.

While he kissed her, he cupped her ass with both hands, but they were soon stroking her bare back as they made their way up to the back of her neck to untie the halter top of her LBD.

Wallace stepped back a bit to let the top of the dress fall, revealing a gorgeous set of firm C-cup breasts topped by up-thrust, pencil-eraser sized, pierced nipples, already hard and erect.

He kissed Linda with an increased passion while his hands caressed her breasts and nipples, but soon turned his attention to kissing her nipples while his hands pushed her dress over her hips revealing a skimpy lacy thong.

Linda stepped out of her dress as Wallace kissed down her body, paying special attention to her pierced navel.

As Wallace pulled down her thong I saw her blond landing strip, then was shocked as the panties came off to see a clit piercing. I had, of course, heard of them, but never saw one in the flesh, so to speak. Oh, this should be a good one, I thought.

Wallace had still been dealing with her navel, so he hadn't seen it right away, and did a double-take when he saw it. He risked a quick wink at me, then returned to his most pleasant task.

As Wallace eased Linda towards the bed, I realized that one of my hands was pinching a nipple, and the other had three fingers deep in my pussy while my thumb stroked my clit. I was so turned on by the scene in front of me that I hadn't even noticed.

We had played some version of this game at least a dozen times, but I had never been so turned on. I don't know what it was; was it her piercings? Was she that much hotter than Wallace's other partners? Sunspots? I didn't know, and I didn't particularly care. All that I knew was that I was hotter than blazes, and I didn't know if I could put out the fire by myself, but I was going to have to wait for Wallace to finish with his part of the game . . . or was I? An evil thought began to percolate through my lust-filled brain, but it would have to wait for at least a little while.

I returned my attention to Wallace, who had just finished eating her to her second orgasm. Wallace sat beside her, brushing her hair off her forehead with one hand and gently stroking a breast with the other until she had more or less recovered. As soon as she could sit up, Wallace stood up with his hard cock staring her in the face.

It took just the merest encouragement for Linda to lean in and take the head in her mouth, sucking gently, then licking up and down its length before taking it fully into her mouth. It always fascinated me to see the impression the head of his cock made on the side of a woman's throat.

I could tell he was getting close, and sure enough, he pulled back a bit and shot his load in her mouth. She pulled back with a big smile, opened her mouth to show him the cum, then made a big show out of swallowing. Amateur! I thought. Does she think she's the first bitch to swallow cum? Jesus!

She looked down and seemed shocked that Wallace was still hard, but got over it quickly as Wallace moved her fully up onto the bed, got between her knees and plowed her hard and deep. He gave her two more orgasms before he shot his second load deep inside her, and fuck me if he wasn't STILL hard.

Wallace flipped her over and reached into the nightstand drawer for our lube. As he started to lube her ass up, she protested.

"I . . . I've never done that!" she cried.

"Just relax," Wallace said, "I'll go easy."

"O . . . Okay," she said nervously.

Wallace positioned his cock at her asshole and pressed slowly, but steadily and firmly. She gave a soft moan as the head popped in, and Wallace paused to let her adjust. When she seemed ready he started pushing more and more of his cock in, and by the time he was in fully her moans of pain had been replaced by moans of pleasure, and Wallace stroked in and out with a steady rhythm. She had her first anal orgasm just as Wallace came, and as he pulled out he was FINALLY getting soft.

While watching this I had two more orgasms biting my fist to keep from screaming, but I don't think it would have mattered to them if I had howled at the moon.

Looking through the slats I saw that she had flopped onto her back with her legs splayed and her pussy and ass dripping Wallace's cum.

I didn't know how Wallace would react, as we had never discussed this, but I decided to up the ante. I quietly opened the closet doors and crept towards the bed. Wallace noticed and shot me a look. I put my finger to my lips and he just shrugged his shoulders.

As I crawled up on the bed, Linda stirred a bit, but seemed unconcerned, until she felt my long hair on her inner thighs as I ate Wallace's cum out of her sweet pussy. I think she was going to say something, but Wallace kissed her, and she just gave herself over to the sensations. I even licked some cum from her asshole up to her pussy, before sticking my tongue up it as far as I could get.

My tongue twisted her clit piercing, causing her clit to twist, sending her off on another orgasmic wave.

I played a bit with her other piercings as I moved up her body until I could look into her eyes as Wallace pulled away.

I gave her my biggest smile.

"You ever been with a woman, Sweetie?" I asked.

She shook her head nervously.

"You like what I did to you?"

She hesitated before nodding eagerly.

I didn't wait for any more discussion, and leaned in and gave her a full kiss on the lips. Her lips parted eagerly as my tongue entered her mouth and she could once again taste Wallace's cum, this time mixed with her own pussy juices.

I rolled onto my back beside her and gently played with her breasts and the nipple piercings while Wallace went to clean up.

"I . . . I'm not sure what's going on here," she said, "Wallace said he wasn't married. Are you his girlfriend?"

"N-o-o," I said nervously. "I'm his wife."

"His WIFE," she screamed, drawing Wallace out of the bathroom.

I motioned for Wallace to go back into the bathroom.

"I guess we owe you an explanation," I said.

"Yeah, you might say that," she said grimly.

"You've seen how Wallace is in bed . . ."

She started to get a silly smile, then remembered that she was supposed to be angry, and put a frown back on her face.

"Yeah. So?"

"He's like that, All. The. Time. He wears me out and is ready for more. I can't take him more than two days in a row. He says that he's okay, that's what hand lotion is for, but that doesn't ease my concerns.

"I decided to let him "play," but under controlled conditions. It took some false starts, but we eventually came up with some "games," our favorite is the one we played tonight . . ."

"What! You were playing a "game" with me?" she hissed. "I should scratch your eyes out!"

"Wait, wait, let me finish, THEN you can scratch my eyes out," I said with more humor than I really felt, while she glared at me.

"Okay, let's get this farce over with so that I can escape from this zoo."

"The game we usually play, the one we played tonight, is I go into the club and look for a woman who looks hot, who looks like she might like to play with Wallace. I signal Wallace, he comes in, and I think you may have noticed how he works the room.

"When he had you ready to go home with him, I took off and went home to hide in the closet to watch. I've learned that watching Wallace with another woman is a real turn on for me. Occasionally, like tonight, the woman turns me on so much that I have to quickly get myself off before they get home. I just barely made it into the closet before you came in.

"Until tonight, I've stayed in the closet until the woman left. Sometimes it seemed like forever. Once or twice the woman slept over, and Wallace had to give me a deep massage to help me get the kinks out."

"What was different about tonight? What brought you out of the closet, so to speak?"

"Why, you, of course, silly girl!" I said. "I guess I've always been a little bi-curious, but never enough to actually act on it, but you were just so fucking hot I just had to have you. I don't know what it was: you're certainly beautiful, but Wallace rarely brings home playmates who aren't; maybe it was your piercings, I've never seen a woman with even nipple piercings in person before, let alone a clit piercing. I think what pushed me over the edge was how much you got into it. Wallace obviously can bring out the animal in most any woman, but if anything, you brought out the animal in Wallace. I was so turned on that I simply couldn't hold back. You should have seen the look on Wallace's face when I crawled over to the bed! We had never even talked about me being with another woman, and here I was, eagerly slurping his cum out of another woman's pussy."

Linda was very quiet. At least she didn't have her claws out.

"Well," Linda said, "I have to say this is by far the strangest situation I've ever been in. I don't really know what to make of it."

"Not to weird you out, Linda, but could you fuck Wallace one more time before you go? I'd like to watch from a more comfortable position than the floor of the closet. I promise I won't attack you this time."

Linda gave me an odd look, but said, "Okay."

I called Wallace back in, and he seemed to be surprised to find us sitting calmly on the bed.

"Linda . . ." I began, "Linda and I want you to fuck her again, but this time I'm going to be right here. Do you think you can go again?" I gave him a small smirk as his cock twitched and he started to stroke himself.

"Wait," Linda said, and pointed at me. "I want you to suck his cock, get him hard for me."

Ooh, I thought, kinky, as I crawled over to Wallace and took his cock in my mouth. Linda seemed to have a bit of a dominant streak. It must have been all in my mind, because I knew that Wallace had cleaned himself, but I could have sworn that I could smell and taste her ass on his cock. It should have disgusted me, but it seemed that the degradation just turned me on more.

"That's enough," Linda commanded, "Come and put his cock in me."

I didn't know where Linda's dominance came from, or why I was submitting so willingly to her, but I was incredibly turned on and just decided to go along with it. I trusted that Wallace would keep me safe.

I submissively crawled over to her as Wallace got between her legs. I placed the head of his cock at her entrance and sat back as he began to slowly fuck . . . no, not fuck, as he began to make love to her.

JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers