All Comments on 'Hot Husband'

by JavaBlack

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Hit husband. It was only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

26thNC, did you read the story? If not, you may want to.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Wallace needs to breed with Allison and Louisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

Enjoyed this one a lot. Do consider a sequel or two entailing the women who rebuffed this couple. Second bite of the apple is just as sweet

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Goodbye marriage. Give it about a year, tops.

JavaBlackJavaBlackalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I have no plans at this time to continue this story, but I give blanket permission to anyone inspired to do so. While I would HOPE that any such stories don't involve the disruption of Allison, Wallace and Louisa's happy lives, that is obviously up to the discretion of the author.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Don’t care for cuck stories

But this was quite erotic. The writing was good and I would like to see a sequel. Maybe with more Wallace? I’d like to hear his thoughts more. Thank you

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous, I'll stand by my decision to skip it. Hot husband is probably as silly as hot wife and just as nasty. Besides, Dunkirk's scintillating comments tell the story completely.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

@26thNC. Why you be like this? You gonna skip a story and make two disrespectful comments on it? Read the damn story, dude, or don't comment. Reaching for something off the dick shelf, there.

Entertaining story, Mr. Black. Are we related? You, Matthew, Randi, prolly triplets.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Not a typical cuck story or even cuckquean

I like how they both shut down Linda, in her attempt at creating a D/s relationship. I also liked how tentative they were in turning this tale into a poly-tale.

All in all 3/5

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
WOW, a hot husband

ok a whore with a dick

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story. It is well written and you are a great story teller. Please keep writers sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
C'mon folks, this is a poly-am romance, not a cuck tale

Sure, Allison has a voyeurism kink, but nothing wrong with a consensual three way.

None of the abuse or humiliation that turns cuck tales into a variant of BDSM.

Well written and even kinda believable in a "Sure, the super hunky guy finds himself with two hot bi women. What are the odds?" kind of way. Pretty sure there'd be plenty of men lining up to try this out.

Good story, thanks. Please keep writing.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

You mean someone here had to testicular fortitude to write a "Hot husband" story here? On this site? Jesus tap dancin' Christ I'm surprised the cucky boy brigade haven't got woke and protested this writing.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Poor Wallace: Jesus Christ on a crutch, baby! This is all so confusing. Why can't we go back to the old simple game? I fuck. You watch. LOL

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Poor Wallace: ''For crying out loud, baby! This is all so confusing. Why can't we go back to the old simple game? I fuck. You watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As long as we're supposed to think it's believable, why not add in the sequel that they discovered a 20-meter cube of 18-carat Swiss bullion under their house on the same day they were to be knighted by the Queen, but had to forego it to run off with Luke and save the Federation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavaBlack@JavaBlack
120 Followers
I will not be commenting on any stories, my own included. I want my stories to be judged for themselves, not influenced by something that I might say in a comment.