Hot Husband

Story Info
A wife shares her husband and must pay the consequences.
6.7k words
4.62
53.5k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

A wife shares her husband and must pay the consequences.

*

Let's be clear, I didn't intend to whore out my husband. It just happened. Things just kind of escalated from there. I remember well how it all started. But a little background is in order first.

We were, and are, the neighborhood five. Five housewives that live nearby and that became fast friends. We meet often for coffee, or wine, depending on the time of day and/or the circumstances. All of us are in our late twenties or early thirties. None of us are rich by any stretch and most of us do work. We just work out of our homes. Some of us craft and sell on the internet or at craft shows. Others have online businesses of one sort or the other.

Our husbands for the most part work a lot of hours. Hours that we housewives spent alone until we all met. We provide each other respite from the loneliness and we share our most intimate secrets with each other.

That's how I found out that Barb hadn't had a good fucking in years. Her husband was nearly always too tired and when he wasn't, it was "wham bam thank you mam" without regard for her needs. Barb was sexually frustrated and horny beyond belief.

Now, it just so happens that my husband, Scott, is one horny fucker. As much as I love fucking him, I just can't keep up with his libido. On the other hand, there is Barb. Her libido is off the charts as well, and she needs a good fucking.

I am not the jealous type. On the contrary, I am very proud of my husband's skill in the bedroom and have often fantasized about him fucking my friends. The idea of watching his big cock ravishing my friends' pussies turns me on to no end. He's my stud muffin standing at just a tad over six feet with hair so brown it's almost black. His bright green eyes seem to see into my soul and his very fit muscular body is kept clean shaven. His eleven-inch cock is amazing in size and shape.

The problem was convincing him to fuck my friend. Scott loves me more than anything and doesn't approve of infidelity. The thing is I wasn't going to ask him to cheat on me or fall in love with another woman, I wanted him to fuck her, not love her. I had read sexy stories on Literotica and the guys in the stories used various ways to convince their wives to fuck other men. I figured I could adopt some of them and see how they worked.

One of the common ways used to convince a wife to take on some strange dick was to show her hot wife porn. Scott and I occasionally watch porn together. It gets both of our motors running and we fuck like bunnies. I did some internet searching and saved the links to a few movies with the subject of husband sharing. I call it hot husbanding.

While the average woman isn't as subject to the power of suggestion that the stories would have you believe, I suspect the average man is. At least as far as getting his dick hard goes. I set out that evening to prove my hypothesis.

My husband works in a local chemical plant as a shift operator. That means he works ten days of day shift for every ten days of night shift. He gets a five-day break between shift changes. The downside is that he works twelve-hour shifts. The upside is that he gets ten days off each month and is home during the day for ten days when he works nights. There were going to be plenty of opportunities to get him and Barb together while her husband was at work.

Today, my hubby was sleeping and wouldn't wake up until around three in the afternoon. I let him get up and get used to being awake and we have breakfast for dinner. It is important to me for him to eat normally even when he is working abnormally. He works hard and I want him healthy and happy. Plus, I like having breakfast for dinner ten times a month.

After breakfast/dinner we usually watch some television, or he works on a home improvement project before I make him take me to bed. He knows that if I take him to bed more than an hour before his shift that I want to fuck. I try to finish with him in time for him to take a forty-five-minute nap before he must leave for work. He always leaves a happy man.

This evening I snuggled with him in front of the television, "I'm awfully tired dear. Why don't you take me to bed?" It was two hours before he needed to leave, and I wanted to get him in the bedroom and get this ball rolling.

He smiled at me, "Well, I guess if you are tired, we should probably get you to bed."

We moved to the bedroom and laid down on top of the covers. I grabbed the remote, "Let's watch some short videos while we snuggle." I had already setup the video clips I wanted and quickly surfed to the links I had saved. The first clip started, and I snuggled up against my husband.

The premise of the first video was nearly exactly what I was trying to accomplish. A married woman wanted her husband to fuck her needy friend. The clueless husband was sitting on the couch next to the needy friend while the wife sat on a chair nearby. As things progressed in the video, I ran my hand down my hubby's stomach and caressed his cock through his shorts.

I could tell that the video was having a positive effect on Scott. His cock became hard as a rock as he watched. I couldn't stand the wait and I pulled his cock out of his shorts. In moments l had him in my mouth. I could tell he was really getting into it because within a few minutes his hand was resting on my head and his hips thrust upward. His cock swelled and he filled my mouth with his cum.

My experiment was successful so far. A few more videos would be needed before I broached the subject of sharing him. First, I needed to get him past his reservations. Patience was the key to success.

Fortunately for me, my husband can cum and still stay hard. I knew I was in for a good fucking. The clip ended and I queued up another video. In this one the husband was servicing two of the wife's friends while she watched and masturbated.

By this point we were both naked and I had him take me doggy style so he could see the video while he was fucking me. I didn't need much in the way of foreplay. The experiment I was conducting had me horny as hell and I was ready for a good dicking. My hubby is very well endowed and when his long fat dick entered me, I felt wonderfully full.

I could tell the video really had him going. He usually starts slowly and gradually builds up to a speed I like. This time he put it to me good and had me cumming in no time at all. He pounded me through two orgasms and shot a huge load into me. I knew my experiment was a success when he pulled his still hard cock out of my drenched pussy.

As I have said, my husband has quite the libido. Usually after he cums twice he is ready for a break. This evening was different. He was still rock hard. I had him lay on his back and started the third video while I straddled him. I proceeded to grind my crotch on his pelvis, "Go ahead and watch baby. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, this is hot stuff."

I smiled as I moved my pussy on his cock, "That woman looks a lot like Barb. I bet Barb would love to try out your cock. Wouldn't that be amazing?"

"That wouldn't be right. I'm married to you, not her."

"What if I didn't mind? What if I wanted you to fuck her?"

"She's married too though."

"What if she not only wanted it, but needed it? What if her husband ignores her and she is desperate for a good fucking?"

"I don't know."

"Think about it. Barb is hot and she needs a good fucking. I would love to watch your huge cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The idea turns me on like you wouldn't believe."

He groaned as I began to slide up and down his cock, his eyes still on the video, "Imagine Barb's sweet lips on your cock. Those hazel eyes looking up at you. Her gymnast's body squirming in ecstasy and the nipples on her tits hard as rocks as she cums. I bet you could make her cum over and over."

His response was in grunts as his cock exploded in me yet again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next afternoon I had Barb come over around time for Scott to wake up. It just so happens that we have a pool and that gave me the excuse I needed to set the stage. I had told Barb to wear her sexiest bikini. She had immediately run out and bought a new one.

The two of us were sitting in the kitchen when Scott fumbled his way into the room. His eyes shot up when he saw Barb sitting at the table. Her chair was turned toward him giving him an excellent view of her bikini clad body. Bikini is too conservative of a word. What Barb was wearing wouldn't be allowed on most beaches, let alone at the public pool. She was a few inches of nearly transparent fabric away from being naked!

I had already gone over the plan with Barb. To say she was enthusiastic would be a major understatement. She literally screamed and dropped her phone when I brought the idea up. So, when my hubby entered the kitchen, she was chomping at the bit to put on a show. I had warned her ahead of time that we needed to take things slow. Barb, it turns out, has her own speed.

Not realizing we had company, Scott had arrived in the kitchen in his boxers. The effect Barb was having on him became evident immediately as his cock slipped through the slot in his shorts on its way to full erection. Scott sat down rapidly in his chair and tried to hide it under the table.

I poured him a cup of coffee and he had barely drank half a cup when Barb made her move. She slid from her chair to her knees and was between Scott's legs in the blink of an eye. Her hands slid up his legs and grasped his very hard cock. Only then did she look up into his eyes, "I'm going to put my mouth on your beautiful cock now."

That is exactly what she did. She pulled as much of his cock as she could stand into her mouth and sucked his cock vigorously. She told me later that she thought the aggressive approach would get him past his inhibitions before he thought about them too much. Looks like she had it figured!

What I do know is that my husband let out a groan that brought a grin to my face. I stood up and leaned down to kiss him. I really laid the lips to him too. I wanted him to know that I approved and that I was turned on by what was happening. I pulled my top down and rubbed my nipples across his lips. He began to suck and bite my nipples as I shoved my bikini bottom down and slid my hand between my legs. I was soaked and began to play with my clit. I mean Fuck! I was ready to cum, and we had barely gotten started!

By this point Barb had him hard as granite. She was really going to town on him too. She wanted a load down her throat, and she wanted it now. Scott grabbed her head with both hands and held on for dear life as he exploded down her throat. She sucked him greedily, taking everything he had. After she swallowed it all she ran her tongue up and down his cock. Moving back to the head of his cock, she licked it slowly while her hand pumped him.

I had been watching (duh!) and moved out of the way as she stood. She was out of her bikini in a second and sat her ass on my kitchen table, her legs spread toward my husband. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He certainly didn't seem to mind and returned it with vigor. Finally, Barb pulled back and looked into my hubby's eyes, "I want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours. But first, please eat me."

She leaned back, pulling Scott's head toward her pussy. She didn't have to pull very hard. Scott was committed now and gave her one hell of a licking. Not that she needed any foreplay. She was obviously soaked before he even started. Nevertheless, Scott wasn't going to stop until he made her cum with his mouth.

I knew from experience that Scott had mad pussy eating skills and it wasn't long before Barb knew it too. His subtle tongue technic brought her right to the edge, and he held her there until she practically screamed in frustration. Then he brought her over the edge, and she came hard, pulling his head hard against her crotch. He didn't let up either and continued until she came again.

By this point her sensitivity was high and she tried to push his head away. He wasn't having it and continued his tongue lashing until she planted her feet on his legs and arched her back, grinding her pussy against his face. She was a quivering mass of jelly after her third orgasm.

Scott stood up and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. Barb was out of control, "Fuck me right now mister or I will rape you!"

Scott, being the gentleman he is, heeded her words and slid the head of his cock into her pussy. He then grasped her legs and pushed them back. Barb watched as he slowly slid his massive cock into her. By this point I had nearly rubbed my clit raw. I came hard as I watched my husband slide his cock deep into my friend. It was by far the hottest thing I had ever seen.

Scott buried his cock in my friend and held it there as her pussy pulsed around it. Gradually her pussy relaxed enough to accept him. He slid his cock back until only the head was in her and slowly slid it back deep within her. Barb's head was rocking back and forth and low moans escaped her mouth. She watched his cock sliding in and out as he picked up the pace. It wasn't long before he had a good rhythm going.

I could see the white froth on my husband's cock from Barb's pussy. Involuntary tears leaked down her face and her body spasmed as she came hard. Scott continued to pump his cock into her, and she pulled his head down and kissed him hard, "I want your cum in my mouth Scott. Cum for me please. Let me eat your cum."

Never one to deny a lady, Scott pulled his cock from her pussy. Barb scrambled off the table and dropped to her knees just in time to take his cock in her mouth. Scott was nearly mad with desire as he pumped his load down her throat. Barb sucked every drop he had and licked his still rock-hard cock clean.

I had seen enough, "Sweetheart, you need to stick that cock in me right now!"

I leaned over the table and presented my ass to him. In seconds I felt his cock entering me and he fucked me fast and hard. The orgasm that followed was one of the best I have ever had. He had to hold me up or I would have been a puddle on the floor. He continued to slam his meat into me until I felt his hot seed hitting my cervix. It was fucking awesome!

Shortly afterward we all sat at the table trying to get our breath back. Scott's cock was finally flaccid. Barb had a dreamy look on her face. She was completely out of it at the moment. I gave her a few minutes, but she didn't appear to be coming around, "Barb. Barb honey. BARB!"

"Huh?"

"Are you with us?"

"Uhm, yeh?"

"Barb, do you know where you are?"

"Duh, in your kitchen, freshly fucked. I have never been fucked so good in my life!"

"I'm very happy that you liked it, but you need to keep quiet about this."

"OK."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well, I should have known she wouldn't keep quiet. The next day Barb arrived, and she had Amber Johnson and Emma Kent with her. Scott was still asleep when they walked in my door. All were dressed as Barb had been the day before. Scott was in for a real treat when he woke up.

Amber was a statuesque beauty. Her chocolate skin covered a voluptuous body. Her tits weren't massive, but they were large. Her green eyes flashed with curiosity and excitement. Emma is a blonde haired, blue eyed former cheerleader. She was perfectly proportioned, and I have no doubt that the men who saw her ended up masturbating furiously thinking about her.

I led them to the kitchen and made coffee. After everyone had their cup, I sat down and looked them over, "Why do I get the impression you guys aren't here for the pool?"

Barb blushed furiously, "I couldn't help it, Naomi. Scott is just so magnificent I had to tell someone. I was hanging out with Amber and Emma, and they got me talking."

Amber piped up, "Yeh, it was pretty funny. It was obvious to Emma and me that Barb was freshly fucked. She had this glow about her, and we knew whoever did it was damn good. Hell, she couldn't follow our conversation at all!"

Emma laughed, "It was pretty funny. The only word coming out of her mouth were 'Huh' followed by a blank stare."

Amber took it from there, "I asked her point blank, who fucked the living shit out of you? I knew it wasn't Carl. Once she got started talking, it didn't take her long to share all the details.

"We had a hard time believing it was as great as she was saying, so we decided to come over and see for ourselves."

I just looked at her, "You came over to fuck my husband so you could see if she was telling the truth?"

"Yep."

I couldn't help but chuckle at their audacity, "What if he decides he doesn't want to fuck you guys?"

Amber laughed, "Yeh, right. I bet we have him in one of us within ten minutes, after he wakes up."

I decided to call them on it, "OK, there is no sense in waiting. Go climb in bed with him."

Without another word Amber and Emma took off down the hall and entered my bedroom. Barb and I followed at a slower pace and arrived to see both women naked climbing onto my bed. Scott awoke with a start just as Amber pulled his cock into her mouth. Emma climbed up the bed and straddled Scott's face, "Eat me baby. Do me like you did Barb."

I had moved to the head of the bed so that I could see my husband's face. He looked at me as Emma slid her pussy on his mouth and I grinned at him. That was all the approval he needed, and I could tell by the look on Emma's face that his tongue was going to work.

Now before you think that my husband and I are horrible people for fucking other men's wives there are a few things you should know. Barb's, Amber's, and Emma's husbands had all hit on me numerous times. They would grab a feel when they thought they could get away with it. Any one of them would have fucked me in a heartbeat if I gave them half a chance. What I am trying to say is that their husbands were not innocent victims here. I know for a fact all three had screwed around on their wives.

Emma leaned back and ground her pussy on my husband's mouth, "Oh fuck! What is he doing to me? Shit! This is awesome!"

Meanwhile Amber had decided that sucking his cock wasn't enough. She straddled him and slowly fed his cock into her wanton pussy, "Holy shit! He's huge! God what a cock!"

Soon neither woman had breath to speak. Emma was now leaning against Amber with her head resting on Amber's shoulder. Her tongue snaked out and licked Amber's neck, causing goose bumps to rise on Amber's arms. Amber moved her hips just enough to grind her clit against my husband's pelvis while his buried cock slid a few inches in and out of her.

Emma began to quiver as her orgasm approached and finally swept over her. It hit her so hard she fell off my hubby's face and onto the bed. She laid there incoherent as her body responded to the licking she has just taken.

Emma's fall from face gave Amber the room she needed, and she began to slide up and down Scott's pole. Scott flipped her onto her back and began to long stroke his massive cock into her. Her hips rose to meet his as he pumped her hard. She nearly lost her mind as she began to orgasm. I don't know if she had multiple orgasms or one really long one. When she passed out Scott pulled his hard cock out of her and looked at Barb.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers
12