Hot Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb didn't hesitate. She braced herself on the dresser and pointed her ass toward Scott. He climbed off the bed and slid his cock into her wet pussy. Gripping her hips, he began fucking her and had her cumming in seconds. He pulled his cock from the quivering mass that I call a friend, and turned to Emma. She looked up at him with hooded eyes and spread her legs in welcome.

Scott introduced her to his not so little friend. He was starting to get a bit winded, so he took a slower pace with her. I loved watching his long cock sliding into my friend and she apparently liked it to. She pulled his head down and kissed him hard as she began to orgasm again. I could hear her muffled squeals of delight as she orgasmed, and he filled her with cum.

When he pulled his spent cock from Amber, he walked over to me and I gladly sucked the accumulated juices from his cock, the cock I loved so much. When I finished, I looked up at him, "I hope you saved some energy for later. I need that cock in me."

He chuckled, then laughed when he looked around the room. Three women were scattered around the room in various comatose stages, "I guess we should leave them to recover. I haven't had my coffee yet and I am feeling a bit hungry."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the room, "Come on big boy. Let's get you fed and caffeinated."

Half an hour later the girls made their entrance into the kitchen. All of them were walking a bit bow-legged as they shuffled into the room. All of them had that freshly fucked and satisfied look on their faces. They took turns kissing my husband and I before leaving. I suspected that naps were in their near future.

After the girls left Scott pulled me onto his lap, "You know babe this is going to come back and bite you on the ass.'

"What do you mean?"

"Their husbands are going to find out eventually and they are not going to be happy until they get some payback. Guess who they are going to want to get that payback from?"

"Uhm, you?"

"Nope. I am certain it will be someone else. Someone near and dear to my heart."

"Oh, wow! I guess I didn't think this all the way through."

"You reap what you sow baby."

Boy oh boy did I!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ava is the fifth friend in our group and the two of us have a special relationship. We don't hide it from the others, we just don't mention it. If they find out, they find out, but we aren't going to bring it up. Ava finds me irresistible, and I feel the same about her. I'm tall for a woman at 5'9". I have auburn hair, green eyes, long legs and 38C tits that are firm and upturned.

Ava is 5'7" tall with long brown hair and eyes. She is slim and has pert 36C tits. The two of us fit together like a hand in a glove. Neither of us had been with a woman before we met. Now we try to get together three or four times a month for some girl-on-girl time. Scott is well aware of our quasi-secret relationship and has no problem with it. He knows that there is a side to me that needs a feminine touch.

I decided that Ava might as well sample my husband's cock since all my other friends had. It was only fair, and I knew she would enjoy the experience. I called her up on Scott's day off and invited her over. She was a little surprised at the invitation while Scott was home. She probably thought that she wasn't going to get laid with Scott there. Boy was she in for a surprise!

I let Ava in and had barely shut the front door when I pulled her into my arms. She liked it when I dominated her, and she let herself be pulled deep into a kiss. I'm sure she assumed that Scott wasn't home, or she would have been much more nervous. As things stood, she was putty in my hands. I kissed her deeply as my hands began to wander over her body.

I built the heat in both of us as I gradually stripped her in our front room. When I had her naked, I quickly dropped the robe I was wearing and stood before her naked as well. I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her deeply. When we broke our kiss, I led her to the couch and laid her upon it. I began kissing her neck and downward to her pert tits. I flipped her nipples with my tongue while looking into her eyes, "I'm going to eat your pussy then I am going to have Scott fuck you. What do you think of that?"

My hand had made its way to her crotch while I told her what was going to happen, and I played with her clit while I awaited her answer. She moaned and I kissed her again. I looked into her eyes and smiled, "What? Nothing to say? Well silence is as good as a yes." After that I licked my way down her chest and stomach before replacing my fingers with my tongue. Her hands grasped my head and pulled me in tight to her pussy. I licked her clit and ran my tongue up and down her slit, flicking her clit on each upward stroke of my tongue. She writhed on the couch as I quickly brought her to the first of hopefully many climaxes.

Scott had been unaware of my plans for the day so when he walked into the front room, he was caught a bit off guard. That didn't stop him from watching me eat Ava's pussy. Nor did it stop him from pulling out his cock and stroking it slowly as he watched. By the time Ava and I noticed him she had cum on my face, and he was rock hard. Ava stared at his cock in fascination as he walked closer and closer to the couch.

I got on my knees on the floor next to Ava's head and pulled my hubby's cock into my mouth. I sucked him greedily while Ava watched only inches away. After sucking him for a while I pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed it across Ava's lips. Her mouth seemed to open without a conscience thought on her part and her tongue darted out to lick the tip. Within seconds her mouth was around the head, and she slowly sucked him in.

I watched her make love to my husband's cock for a while. She was totally into it as if his cock were a long-lost lover. I was aroused beyond belief by this point, "You love that big cock don't you Ava? Hmm? I bet you have dreamed about a cock this big. Well, now your dream is coming true.

"Scott sweaty? Would you please fuck Ava for me? I need her mouth for something else right now."

Without a word Scott pulled his cock gently from Ava's mouth. He moved between her legs, and she watched him as he ran his cock up and down her slit. The moan she let out when his cock head entered her told me everything I needed to know. She was definitely into being fucked by my hubby!

Scott slowly penetrated her tight little pussy. He wanted her to have plenty of time to adjust to his size. He managed to bury three quarters of it in her and held it there. He does this cool thing where he flexes it while it is inside. He has made me cum that way. I could tell by the flush on Ava's face that he was doing that to her. Finally, he knew she was ready, and he began to slowly slide out and back in.

"Oh fuck Naomi, his cock is huge! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! He's gonna make me cum already. Oh god! OH GOD!"

She hadn't seen anything yet. He was just getting started! I let him fuck her while she watched him slide his meat into her. I couldn't wait any longer and I stood. I swung my leg over her head and lowered my pussy to her mouth, "Eat my Ava. Eat my pussy."

She gave it the old college try and for the most part it was really good. Her constant pauses as she moaned and orgasmed just served to tease me. I thought I was going insane from the arousal. Scott picked up the pace and her tongue followed suit. I came on her face when she screamed her orgasm against my clit. I nearly fell off the couch it was so intense.

Scott was rapidly approaching his own orgasm and when he reached the point of no return, he pulled his cock out of Ava's pussy and I moved out of the way. Ava eagerly took him back into her mouth and sucked him with vigor. I could tell this was a great orgasm for him. He really filled her mouth up and she swallowed every bit of it.

A few minutes later we were basking in the afterglow when Ava spoke up, "Does this mean that every time you and I are together Scott will be fucking me?"

My response was instantaneous and honest, "Not at all. Our times with just you and I are important, and I don't want to lose that. However, Scott's cock is available if needed!"

Ava smiled at me, "I like that. I still want you and me time, but I have to say I love that cock!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

One week later I got a call from Ava. Scott was running errands and wasn't at home. She needed to talk to me, so I left the house right away and went over. She sounded kind of worried, so I left the house still wearing my bikini fresh from the hot tub. When I arrived the living room was dark and the front door was open. I walked in and saw Ava waiting. Suddenly my arms were grabbed from behind. A blindfold was wrapped around my head, and I could hear the front door slam.

A voice whispered in my ear, "Now it's your turn."

I recognized that voice. It was Ben, Ava's husband. I didn't know who else was there but there was more than one set of hands involved. I was guided into the house and stopped. Now, most women would be screaming and fighting. I didn't because I suspected that a certain husband, or two, had found out about me getting their wives fucked. The fact that Ava wasn't raising a fuss, convinced me that I wasn't going to be hurt. She loved me and would never let that happen.

My arms were raised, and I felt soft cuffs wrap around my wrists. Moments later I felt cuffs wrapped around my ankles. The chains connecting them to something rattled as I tried to move my arms. I could hear rustling and nothing else. I felt cold metal running along my shoulder, then "Snip" as my bra strap was cut. Moments later I felt the cold metal of the scissor at my other shoulder followed by another snip of the shears. I felt the metal sliding between my breasts followed by another snip, "Hey, there is a catch in the back you dumb fuck!"

There was no response, but I did feel the scissors at my hip as my bikini was cut, first one side, then the other. My bikini bottom fell away, and I stood naked, secured at the hands and feet.

After the snip of the scissors, I couldn't hear much of anything until the sharp slap on my ass. Seconds passed before I felt a stinging slap on my left tit. Then a feather traced my nipple causing it to become erect. The nipple was immediately pinched hard. Both nipples hardened further in response. Fuck, I was getting wet!

I felt hands caressing by breasts while another pair began sliding up my legs to my crotch. A third set ran down my back and cupped my ass. The ass hands slapped my left cheek, then my right before sliding between them. I felt a finger at my asshole and tried to clench my ass. I was foiled in the attempt by yet another pair of hands pulling my ass cheeks apart. Were all my friend's husbands here?

I felt a mouth on my nipple and a tongue circling it. At the same time two hands had reached my crotch and began playing with my clit and stroking my cleft. A finger entered my pussy and I heard Amber's husband Sam, "She's wet already!"

I squirmed as the finger began to slide in and out of my pussy. Meanwhile the hands at my ass were busy as well. Something greasy was spread around my asshole and a finger began to penetrate my ass. It was a unique experience for me.

Scott's big cock has a lot of advantages, but ass fucking is not one of them. He is just too big for that. Not that we didn't try a few times. I wasn't against ass play in theory, but I was still an anal virgin. Apparently, the husbands had plans to rectify that.

While the finger explored my ass the one in my pussy was joined by a mouth on my clit. A second finger joined the first in my pussy and the two fingers began to stroke against my G-spot while the tongue lashed my clit. The combination of front and back fingering along with the mouth on my tit had me super aroused.

Suddenly the hands and mouths went away, and I stood quivering with need. Moments passed before I felt a hard cock sliding between my legs, caressing my clit and sliding along my slit. A few strokes later the head of the cock entered me and slid in fast and fairly deep. Moments later I felt a cock head at my anus. He must have greased it up good because one push resulted in the head in my ass. He gradually shoved in deep, and I stood impaled on two cocks.

The sensation was amazing, especially when they began to stroke in and out. They fell into matching rhythms as they fucked my holes. I lost all feeling in the rest of my body. All my nerve endings had moved to my pussy and ass and every one of them was shouting in joy. I hung suspended by my wrists as they ravaged me. My orgasm was fast and swept through me like a thousand volts. I was nearly incoherent by the time I felt the first jets of hot cum in my ass and pussy.

I felt the two cocks slide from my body. I stood there with cum dripping from both holes and I wanted more. I had never been fucked like that and I loved it. My hands and ankles were released, and I was guided a few steps before my legs were pulled apart and my shoulders pushed down. I squatted down and was met by another cock that quickly slid in much deeper than the first one. The cheeks of my ass were spread, and a cock was shoved in my ass.

I felt a cock rubbing my lips and happily opened my mouth to take it in. Whoever owned it began fucking my face fast and furious. Fortunately, he was average size, so I didn't gag too much. Soon all three were hammering their cocks into me. I was lost in the sensations and the feeling of being dominated by these men. I started orgasming and couldn't stop. Not that I wanted to.

They continued to fuck me hard and fast until I felt the cock in my ass jetting cum into me. The one in my pussy soon followed, filling me up yet again. I felt the cock leave my ass and a pair of hands grip my head. The dick in my mouth may not have been big but it shot a lot of cum down my throat. I nearly gagged at the quantity of jizz I had to swallow.

No sooner had the cock in my mouth emptied than I was rolled onto my back. I felt someone move between my legs and the pressure of a cock against my pussy. I knew who it was as soon as it started to penetrate me. The mask was pulled from my face, and I looked up into my husband's eyes. He grinned down at me as he plunged deep into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his hips and raised my hips to meet his as his cock slammed into me. It was amazing and the orgasm that followed was amazing too.

Scott pumped me full of cum and slowly pulled his cock from me. I laid on the floor exhausted, unable to move. My body was humming from the intense orgasms I had experienced. I had no thoughts about what this all meant. I had no thoughts at all for quite a while.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I finally came around, I surveyed the room. All my friends and their husbands were watching me. My hubby smiled down at me, "I did warn you sweetheart."

"Yeh, you did. Are you upset with me?"

"Nope. Watching you get your just deserts was hot as hell. I never thought I would enjoy watching you get nailed but I have to say it really turned me on.

He paused for a moment, then, "So, now you know what happens when you have your friends over to fuck me. What do you have to say?"

"Hey girls! You want to come over to my house tomorrow?"

12