Hot Husband - My Sister

Story Info
The Hot Husband adventure takes a turn to the taboo.
9.3k words
4.75
27.8k
39
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a continuation of the story of Angela and Steve. When they went on their 10th anniversary vacation Angela convinced her husband Steve to try the hot husband lifestyle to invigorate her dormant libido. (see Part one) It worked and at the end of the vacation they set up a webpage to facilitate future hook ups. (see Part two ). It is the last day of their vacation and Angela, Steve and their friend Stacey are going to check and see what the response is like to their webpage, "Adventures of Hot Husband." While this story can stand alone it makes it makes sense to read them in order.

*****************************

Steve was doubtful anyone would be interested in him or his "hot husband" page. Not that Steve was ugly, he was not. He just was pretty average in every way except for his above average cock. Steve kept in shape and had plenty of stamina but never considered himself a stud. He had to admit that during this vacation the three women he had slept with made him feel like a stud, but it was a vacation and that wasn't reality. When they checked the webpage, they would find no one was interested and Steve would have to go back to an almost sexless marriage. No that wasn't fair. Angela tried to keep him happy, gave him blow jobs and hand jobs but she just wasn't into it. Angela had a low libido and Steve had been ok with that. She was an amazing wife and mother to their two children otherwise. Then they had gone of this vacation and Angela proposed a hot husband lifestyle. It had radically transformed Angela! Steve had had more sex in the last week with his wife, not to mention the other women, than he had had in the previous 6 months.

Angela was vibrating with anticipation. She knew Steve was hot and he knew how to make a woman scream. Angela had watched him make her and 3 other women very sexually satisfied! They both were so happy on this vacation, deliriously happy. Angela's libido was operating at full throttle and she desperately wanted that to continue. To facilitate that Angela and Steve had taken the advice and help of Stacey to set up a page on Reddit. Stacy had been the third woman Angela had arranged for Steve. Angela was certain that "Adventures of Hot Husband" would be a success and she would be able to find willing partners to share their kink.

Angela was not confused at all, being in control of this is what really turned her on. She controlled the action; she picked the women and she then got to reclaim her man. Thinking about it now had Angela soaking her panties. Stacey would arrive any minute and then they would check out their web page. Angela could hardly wait.

Stacey arrived at their cabin. She had spent the previous day on an excursion and had met a nice-looking woman a few years older than her. Stacey had decided to try out sex with a woman. Angela and Stacey hadn't done much together but what they had done had Stacey interested. Stacey was on this vacation to let loose so when her excursion partner showed her interest Stacey went for it. It had been fun for sure. Her paramour had sure known how to eat pussy and Stacey had tried her best to return the favor. All in all it was a very pleasant experience but Stacey was certain she liked cock more, but a threesome with a couple was definitely now on her "fuck it" list. Steve and Angela were such a couple, they were so hot. Stacey had spent some very enjoyable time with them and now was very interested to see how the webpage turned out.

They signed into Reddit and then their "Adventures" page. Angela gasped as there were 12 comments on their video. The first comment was "So hot I've love to take a ride while you watch." It was from some called "Rennehot014." The best for Angela was the 2 comments that included the words, "we want to see more." Then came the moment of truth. Angela and Steve had set up a new email account for the Reddit users to message them. Steve was still reeling from the comments on their video. The one that said, "what a hunky husband I would love to have you watch me take him!" This made him smile but he was shocked to see 56 messages in their new email account.

Some of the messages were spam or adverts for someone else's Onlyfans page. Yet many were interested parties. "Hotwifesuzzie" wanted to know if they wanted to fly to New York and meet up?" "KinkyKupple" wanted to know if they ever went to Texas as they would like to meet up. Unfortunately these two and three others were from people too far away. Steve and Angela lived in Michigan and weren't really prepared to travel so far. There also were about 10 from guys who claimed they were bulls and would take good care of the wife. This did not turn Angela on at all. She had no interest in other men, especially cocky bastards who can't read. Angela and Steve had explicitly stated on their page "no men need apply, looking for special ladies."

Finally she had sorted through all of the messages and had 3 with potential. The first was from "lonelydoc" who lived 3 hours from them and wanted to hook up next month. The second was from "frustratedgrl" who lived only an hour away from them. Finally there was, "shygirl" who also lived about an hour away. Angela decided she would message the three back and see where it went. They were flying out early in the morning so they would check out the responses tomorrow night at home. Stacey was hopping to spend another night of debauchery with this hot couple but Angela wasn't interested. Angela had realized that once was fun and twice was good with the same woman but that was it. No need for any possible complications to arise with multiple meet ups. It wasn't that she didn't trust Steve but she was in control and she wanted to spend the last night of their vacation with only her husband.

Stacey understood and thanked them for all the fun. She then was surprised when Angela gave her a big hug and kiss to thank her for the great time and help with the internet. Steve opted for shaking her hand, which seemed weird after he had cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth but Stacey could understand. Steve knew Angela was in control and Stacey was being "dismissed" by Angela. If Steve wanted more "Stacey's" in his future he had to play by Angela's rules and he had no problem with that! Angela noted Steve's actions and it served to reinforce her certainty that he loved her and understood the rules of their hot husband lifestyle. That made her so horny that as soon as Stacey was out of view, she dragged Steve down to the beach and made love to him on the beach and in the water.

4 weeks later

Steve and Angela had returned from their vacation reinvigorated but soon the kids, work and life cause their life to returned to normal. All except for their sex life. Gone was the maybe once a week. Now they were making love 3 or 4 times a week and it was intense. Angela checked the email from their webpage most evenings after the kids went to bed and it revved up her engine. They had plenty of offers for a hook up but Angela had decided that "lonelydoc" (who said her name was Emma) would be the first one. They were going to meet Emma halfway at an Airbnb next week. Angela's sister Sophia would babysit the kids for the weekend. Sophia was single and in the absence of a Mr. Right and her own children loved being Auntie Sophia. Angela and Steve planned to arrive first and set up their camera equipment. Emma was fine with them filming as long as they wore masks or blurred out faces and she could approve the video before they posted it. That was fine with Steve and Angela. They were also hoping to take some pictures for the webpage to keep people interested between videos.

On the way to the Airbnb Steve and Angela were discussing how they would approach their meeting with Emma. Angela thought that a slow seduction with some wine and getting to know one another would be best. Steve had other ideas but he wanted to surprise his wife. He figured if he just took Emma by storm, it would really drive Angela wild with lust. After Angela had spent 35 minutes laying out her seduction plan it was Steve's turn to speak.

"I was thinking that Emma is clearly very busy with her career and just wants, to be blunt, to get fucked. I know this is your show but I was thinking of an approach that you will really like. Can you trust me that it will be great and just follow my lead with Emma?"

Angela had to think about this. She loved being in control and that really turned her on. She now was being asked to give up that control and wasn't sure if she liked that.

Steve saw the indecision in her face so he continued before she could answer.

"Look you picked her; my idea doesn't include breaking any of the rules we have at all. In the end you will be right back in control and you will send her on her way. I was just thinking that you might like a surprise encounter, that's all."

Angela looked at Steve as he drove. She saw the love in his eyes, he was always thinking of her. He was such an amazing husband. She knew he would never do anything to hurt her and she trusted him completely. So there was no real reason to say no to his plan. Angela could even feel herself starting to tingle in all the right places with the thought of what Steve might be planning.

"Ok Steve I will try to be ready for whatever you are planning. I'm sure your idea is fantastic because you are the most fantastic husband a woman could have!"

When they arrived at the house Steve and Angela set up the cameras in the bedroom and living room. Emma was due to arrive around 9 so Steve and Angela had a nice supper and went for a walk around the property. It was a nice location, pretty, private, and comfortable. Soon enough however it was 8:45 and Angela didn't need a clock to tell what time it was. She was so excited her panties were already soaked and she was seriously considering a quickie. Steve noticed Angela's excitement and since she was wearing a nice skirt and blouse, he decided to do something about it.

Angela was surprised when Steve took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. Her whole world collapsed into that kiss and as her tongue met Steve's she couldn't help let out a low moan. That moan became fiercer when Steve's hand slipped under her skirt and panties and touched her pussy. Angela forgot about Emma, where they were and her own name as Steve expertly manipulated her clit and kissed her deep. It seemed within seconds Angela's climax overwhelmed her! Steve held her tight as her legs started to buckle from the force of her orgasm. Steve then broke the kiss and brought his hand to his mouth. When he started to lick his fingers and make appreciative noises with the taste of her juices Angela almost lost it again. Her revelry was abruptly ended with a knock on the door.

Steve moved from the living room and opened the front door. There stood a woman about 5'10" with short brown hair. A very businesslike haircut to go with her clothes. A nice blouse with no cleavage and a pair of grey slacks. Flat shoes rounded out the outfit. This was just what you would expect from the doctor you were going to see about your hang nail. In her hand was a small bag, and Steve reached out to grab it from her. As he did that he said,

"Emma, so great to meet you!"

She was startled and held onto her bag as Steve pulled it toward himself. When she was close enough, he moved his other hand around the back of her neck and brought her in closer for a kiss. He started out tentative with the kiss and slowly increased the passion. Emma was still a bit startled but her body reacted and she moved closer into Steve and the kiss. Soon they were locked in a passionate embrace and Angela now held the bag as the two made out in the foyer. Angela closed the door as Steve slowly worked Emma back toward the living room. Angela watched as they continued to kiss. Emma and Steve looked like two starving souls who were reunited after a year in a race to devour one another. Angela could tell that Steve was very aroused by the bulge in his pants. Emma gave away her arousal with the grinding of her groin into Steve's bulge.

Steve never broke the kiss as he unbuttoned Emma's blouse to reveal two small braless tits. They were really small but the nipples were huge! They were hard as steel and stuck out at least an inch from her almost flat chest. When Steve lightly ran his hands over them Emma shuddered and moaned. Steve then worked on Emma's pants and soon had them on the floor. Emma stood only in her tighty whities, stockings, and shoes. As they continued to kiss Emma started to work on Steve's clothes and soon his shirt and pants were on the floor. When she pulled down his boxers and saw his long hard cock Emma uttered her first word since her arrival,

"nice."

She then removed her panties and took control of the situation. The living room had a sofa that backed toward the front door. She grabbed Steve by the cock and turned around. Angela, quickly steeped in with a condom and Emma let her put it on. Emma had insisted on condoms and Angela had thought she had forgotten about it in the passion of the moment so she made sure she put one on Steve. Emma then went back to ignoring Angela as she pulled Steve's cock toward her vagina and leaned over the sofa back. Steve knew what she wanted and slowly inserted his iron rod into her pussy. It was amazingly tight, warm, and wet! Steve couldn't help letting out a growl as he put his whole length slowly into her. When he bottomed out, he gave her a few moments to adjust to him and then slowly started to pull out.

Emma at that point spoke her second word,

"hard."

Steve obliged and soon was vigorously pounding her pussy. Emma was clearly enjoying it and as Angela was filming her face, she was sure Emma was about to cum. She zoomed in as Emma's eyes rolled back in her head and she came all over Steve's cock. Steve started to slow down but Emma then said her third word,

"harder."

Steve sped up slamming Emma into the sofa back as he hammered his cock into her. Emma was mumbling something unintelligible as Steve sent her over the edge again and again. Finally Steve couldn't hold back any longer and pumped his seed into the condom. As he pulled out Angela reached for his glistening cock and slipped the condom off. Emma stood up and looked at Steve with an intensity that surprised him.

"bed."

This was certainly a woman of few words! Steve didn't care he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. When they reached the bed, he gently laid her down and proceeded to kiss his way up her legs and thighs. He took his time and by the time he was getting closer to Emma's honey pot she was already moaning loudly. His tongue touched Emma's labia and she grabbed Steve's head. Steve tried to be a tease but Emma would have none of it and pushed his head as hard as she could into her eager vagina. Steve obliged and started to work on her clit. In no time Emma started thrashing and came with a scream. She didn't let Steve go however so Steve started again. This time he worked slowly teasing her lips and vagina, avoiding her throbbing clit.

Angela could not believe what was happening as she watched Steve pleasure Emma. Steve had called it spot on! This Emma was a sex starved maniac who just needed to get fucked! Angela knew by this point there was no way she was going to be able to reclaim Steve tonight. Emma was going to fuck Steve into a coma or vice versa. So for the first time since they started this hot husband journey she did not stop playing with her own soaking pussy as she watched. Angela tried to match Emma as she slowly approached her next climax. When Emma started to cum it sent Angela over the edge and Angela could not believe the intensity of it.

Emma then didn't waste anytime in pulling Steve up onto the bed on his back. Angela quickly put on another condom and Emma mounted his resurgent cock. Emma started a low growl as she slowly started to impale herself on his rod. It became a loud growl-moan as she moved lower and lower. When she was completely filled with his glorious cock, she let out a loud,

"yes!"

and started to move up and down. Angela watched mesmerized as Emma rode Steve. Steve reached up to feel those rock-hard nipples and Emma's eyes glazed over. Steve manipulated her nipples with his hands to Emma's obvious delight. He then would pull her down toward him and take those nipples into his mouth. He would nibble and suck them and Emma would orgasm. Angela had never heard of such sensitive nipples in her life. When Emma couldn't take it anymore, she would sit back up, never stopping ridding Steve's cock. This seemed to continue for hours as Emma seemed to want it to last forever and Steve was happy to oblige. Angela couldn't help but play with her own nipples as she watched Steve and Emma.

Emma, however, was finally getting tired of ridding Steve so she slipped off to the side and pulled Steve on top. Steve then pushed her legs up so her knees were bent and he could go as deep as possible. Emma moaned with delight and Steve went farther into her than any man had ever gone. She cried out in pleasure as he began to stroke in and out.

Angela was so proud of her husband. She could not believe how long he was lasting. Steve however couldn't control himself any longer and shot his load into the condom. He then rolled off Emma onto his side. Angela reached in quickly and removed the condom. Emma then snuggled into Steve's side as he put his arm around her. Angela then pulled up the covers and turned out the lights as she left the two exhausted lovers in their embrace.

Then next morning Emma awoke to wonderful sensations in her vagina. Steve was waking her up with an amazing tongue lashing. Although sensitive from last night's orgasmic marathon Emma did not stop him as he as brought her close to another amazing orgasm. Emma knew it would be her last orgasm for awhile and wanted one more to savor on the way home.

Angela had cleaned up last night and then slipped into bed beside Steve. She awakened as Emma started to really moan from Steve's ministrations. Angela quietly got out of the bed to start the filming again. Soon enough Steve's efforts were rewarded with Emma shouting out in extasy. Steve was ready to put on a condom but Emma stopped him with only her fifth word,

"shower.'

Clearly Steve wasn't invited and he lay back on the bed only to have his cock engulfed immediately by his wife. Angela was so keyed up from the night before that she took the blowjob to the next level. Soon Steve was pumping his load down her throat and Angela was licking her lips. Steve opened his eyes to see Emma in the doorway watching them. Surprising both Steve and Angela Emma actually spoke a sentence.

"Thanks you two, it was amazing."

Then she left.

Angela looked up at Steve,

"You two were amazing! I couldn't believe how long you lasted. I bet her pussy is really sore this morning otherwise she would have taken up your offer of another ride."

"That's ok Angela because as you can see, I'm more than ready to give you a ride!"

Steve then quickly pushed his cock into Angela's super wet pussy and gave her a fucking to match the one he gave Emma the night before.

As they drove back home Angela and Steve agreed that this internet Hot Husband hook up was a great idea and they couldn't wait for the next one.

2 months' later

Angela had received shortly after their weekend with Emma correspondence from a "KaliWWM" contact. Apparently the woman named Kalisha was black and had always wanted to try out a white guy but for whatever reason it never worked out. She had been checking out their Reddit page and had been interested in exploring a meeting with Steve. Kalisha was totally different from Angela. Angela looked like the girl next door pretty but no showstopper, Kalisha was a curvy booty goddess! From the pictures she had sent Angela it was clear she had very large breasts and a beautiful ass. Steve certainly liked big asses. Before they started the hot husband lifestyle Angela and Steve had not even considered anal sex. Steve had always complimented Angela on her beautiful body including her butt, however that was the end of it. Since then Steve had sampled anal sex, he was hooked.