Hot Husband - My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Angela showed Steve the pictures of Kalisha and told him she was considering her for their next fun weekend, Steve's eyes lit up.

"Do you like that booty, Steve? Kalisha tells me she likes it back there; would you like to try her out?

Steve knew that this was part of the power aspect for Angela, however he still made sure she knew that she was number one.

"It certainly looks nice; however I would only touch it if you wanted me too."

Angela almost laughed. Steve clearly was interested in more than touching it! She was sure if she felt his cock right now it would be semi hard or hard. Yet Angela knew what he was doing and loved him all the more for it.

"I would love to see your beautiful cock buried in that ass! Unfortunately for you it will have to wait, but my ass is available right now."

Angela was so horny that she grabbed Steve and pulled him to the bedroom. The sex was fast and furious. Angela urged Steve on and he came pretty quickly. Angela then sat at her computer with Steve's cum leaking out of her ass as she replied to Kalisha that they should meet up. Kalisha lived in the same town and suggested a hotel downtown. Angela thought that would be great and it was all set up for 2 weeks later. Auntie Sophia was available to babysit the kids so Steve and Angela could go Friday night and come back Saturday.

2 weeks later Steve and Angela had checked in and set up their camera's in the suite they had booked. Kalisha was fine with the filming with the same conditions as Emma, masks or blurring out of faces. Kalisha wanted a copy of the finished product for sure. They had all agreed to meet down in the hotel's bars and Steve and Angela arrived first. They were sipping their drinks talking when the buzz in the bar suddenly stopped. Steve saw her first and "wow!" was all he could say.

Kalisha had on a tight red halter dress. The top was open all the way down to her navel and it somehow contained her beautiful big breasts. The bottom of the dress just barely covered her amazing booty. All of the guys and girls in the bar were openly staring as Kalisha strutted over to their table. She had on some high heel sandals that really made her gorgeous ass stand out. Steve wasn't sure if she was wearing panties or not but he was sure he would know as soon as she sat down.

Steve rose as Kalisha neared the table and started to extend his hand. As Steve said hello Kalisha bypassed his hand and went in for a hug. Steve figured it would be a peck on the check with the hug but instead it was a full kiss on the lips. Steve's cock immediately was hard as Kalisha mashed her tits into his chest and ground her pussy into his leg. Angela watched this all happen in awe and decided she had better also stand. Kalisha then turned to her and enveloped Angela in the same kind of full body hug. Kalisha then also kissed her passionately. Angela surprised herself by returning the kiss and soon their tongues were dueling. When the kiss ended Angela was flushed and breathing hard. Steve was hard as a rock and Kalisha was smiling.

As they sat down Kalisha brushed her hand over the front of Steve's pants.

"Glad to feel how excited you are to meet me Steve, you certainly have a nice big package in those pants for me. I hope your tongue is as talented at licking my pussy as it is at kissing."

Steve blushed with the comments and yes there were no panties on Kalisha,

"It is very nice to meet you Kalisha I can't wait to show you just how well I can lick pussy. I see you are ready to go with nothing in the way."

Steve then put his hand on her thigh and slowly started to work it up to her very wet pussy.

Kalisha turned to Angela while Steve's fingers were gently probing her slit.

"Angela for a girl who doesn't like girls you sure gave me a fine kiss. Maybe you will want to join us in the action upstairs?"

Angela blushed all the more but managed to get out,

"No I don't think so, I enjoyed the kiss but I don't think I want any more. I can't wait to watch you with Steve though."

Kalisha laughed and it was the sexiest laugh Angela and Steve had ever heard.

"Well then we should head upstairs don't you think?"

All of the eyes in the bar were on the three as they left.

In the elevator Kalisha stood in front of Steve and backed her booty into his groin. She could feel his hard cock and ground her ass against it. Steve wasted no time slipping his hands into her halter top and massaged her beautiful breasts. Angela watched in awe but still had the presence of mind to get the action on film. The elevator opened and luckily, or maybe not, there was no one there as they exited and headed for the room.

As soon as they were in the room Steve got Kalisha onto the bed and wet down on her pussy. Kalisha was very vocal and Steve made sure he teased her mercilessly with his tongue and fingers. Kalisha in particular loved it when he brushed the tip of his finger around her rosebud as he licked her clit. When Steve felt her orgasm starting to build, he then would switch it up and fuck her with his tongue while fondling her breasts. Soon enough Kalisha couldn't take it anymore,

"come on white boy! You're killing me, finish me off so I can get that big hunk of meat in my mouth!"

Steve obliged by giving her ass a quick lick and then attacked her clit. As he licked and sucked on her nub his fingers found her g-spot and Kalisha climaxed so hard she started to shake.

As she recovered, they switch places and Kalisha started to lick and suck Steve with the same torturous intent. Kalisha loved to suck on his balls, she continued to slowly stroke him as she did. Steve was loving the attention; he had never had such a good blow job in his life.

Angela was watching closely and taking mental notes. Steve was clearly enjoying himself and Angela wanted to make sure next time she sucked his cock, he thought she was better than Kalisha.

Steve didn't mind the "torture" Kalisha was inflicting on him. He was doing his best not to just grab Kalisha's head and face fuck her until he came. She was an expert cock sucker and Steve was thoroughly enjoying it. He wondered if all Black women were this good. Not that Steve cared what color she was, Kalisha was a booty babe and he was going to savor the moment. Steve loved everything about Angela but Kalisha was so different in body and mannerisms that he was thoroughly enjoying the difference.

Steve couldn't hold out forever and Kalisha smirked around his cock as she started to deep throat him,

"come on fill my mouth with your cum."

Kalisha said as she took him deep into her throat and started to hum. The sensations of her humming sent Steve over the top and he saw stars as his cum blasted out. Kalisha backed off so she could catch most of it in her mouth.

Angela was down close to the action getting a good shot with her camera when Steve exploded in Kalisha's mouth. When Steve was done Kalisha turned to Angela, whose face was almost right beside hers. Kalisha then reached around Angela's neck and pulled her closer as she kissed her. Angela was surprised by this turn of events and instinctively kissed Kalisha back. Kalisha then released Steve's cum into Angela's mouth. Angela realizing what it was kissed it back to Kalisha and then their tongues dueled over Steve's cum. Angela could not believe how turned on this made her! She wanted to make sure Kalisha knew who's cum it was however, so she finished her kiss and swallowed the sperm.

Kalisha laughed that really sexy laugh again.

"Did you two know what my email address "KaliWWM" stands for? I'll tell you; it means Kalisha wants white meat and I want it now!"

It was like her words were stroking Steve's cock because as she said it his cock became harder and harder. She gave it one more good suck and then laid back so Steve could give her his big white cock.

Steve briefly thought of teasing Kalisha with a slow entry but Angela had other ideas,

"Give it too her Steve, give her that beautiful white cock! Once she has it, she won't want to go back to black again!"

Steve couldn't believe Angela's words! She must be really revved up. Steve did what his wife wanted and slammed his cock into Kalisha's very wet pussy. Kalisha's response was a very long,

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!"

Steve then starting pounding her like never before. Kalisha was loving it and could feel another orgasm building. Steve somehow found another gear and as he sped up Kalisha went over the edge into the land of orgasmic bliss. Steve continued to pound her as she road the waves of pleasure. She then asked him to take her from behind and Steve obliged he wanted a good look at that booty. Kalisha got into the doggy position and Steve fiercely pushed back into her love tunnel. He could get even deeper this time and Kalisha couldn't remember someone going that deep before. Her husband Marcus was of averages size and she didn't have that much experience before him. Kalisha had a very brief pang of guilt about Marcus but that passed quickly as Steve continued to plumb depths no one had reached before. Before Kalisha totally lost her mind she begged Steve,

"when I start to cum pull out and fuck my ass! I need to feel that amazing cock in my ass!

Angela acted on Kalisha's request and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. She then poured it on Kalisha's butt as Steve rubbed it around her rosebud. Steve soon had two fingers in Kalisha's butt and Kalisha start to scream his name as she experienced another intense orgasm. Steve wasted no time pulling out and sliding his cock up her beautiful booty. Kalisha gave out a big grunt as his cock pushed into her ass and when his balls hit her pussy, she let out another long,

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

Steve decided it was time to really give it to her so he found yet another gear and started to pound her butt that jiggled with every stroke. The feel of her tight asshole and the look of her quavering ass was soon too much for Steve and he blasted his seed into her. This sparked Kalisha to cum again.

Kalisha collapsed to the bed spent. She wanted more but didn't know if she would survive more. She also needed to get home to Marcus. Reluctantly she suggested a shower and her and Steve soon were soaping one another up. Kalisha couldn't believe that Steve was ready to go again so soon but she figured Angela would want the benefit from that. Once she arrived home in that red halter dress Marcus would probably want to fuck so she better save something for him.

Kalisha toweled off and got dressed. Steve just toweled off and stayed naked as they said their goodbyes. Both Angela and Steve received another great hug and kiss from Kalisha and then she was gone.

Angela immediately dropped to her knees and took Steve into her mouth,

"I was watching her Steve and this will be better I guarantee it!"

Steve would never have admitted otherwise regardless of how it was and just enjoyed his wife's efforts. It was a damn fine blow job and as Steve shot his load into her mouth, he thought with a little more practice she would be even better.

"Angela that was truly amazing, just like you! I think that you are going to have to wait at while at least before you can reclaim me with your pussy. However, that won't stop me from licking you until you scream!"

and with that Steve proceeded to give Angela the oral pleasure she deserved. After a couple of intense orgasms Angela pleaded for him to stop and they snuggled up and fell asleep.

Upon their return home from meeting up with Kalisha Steve and Angela noticed that Sophia was acting different. Sophia left pretty quickly and they were perplexed. Steve asked the kids about Auntie Sophia but they said everything was great while him and mom were gone. Since they could not figure it out Angela then made a date with Sophia to go out for coffee the next Saturday.

When Angela met with Sophia there was definitely something off with her sister. They had always been so close and now Sophia was acting so different. After some awkward small talk Angela couldn't take it anymore and just bluntly asked Sophia what was wrong.

"Look Sophia something is wrong with you; We are more than sisters you are my best friend and I would like to know what it is?"

Sophia really didn't want to say anything but she couldn't take it anymore and it all came out in a rush,

"You left your email account open-not your regular one but another one-I looked at it and-wow-I mean I never would have imagined in a million years-WTF??-you and Steve are swingers?-an open marriage?-hot husband??-I got so horny-explain this to me?

Angela was stunned. They had left the hot husband email open and Sophia had read it!

"Ah yes that, um did you also check out our Reddit page?"

Angela wanted to know the extent of the damage.

"As a matter of fact I did and I couldn't believe it. You let Steve have sex with other women and post it on the internet! I didn't see a page for you, are you having sex with other men and posting that too? This is crazy."

Angela then told her sister the whole story. Sophia already knew about Angela's low libido and had even joked once that she would be glad to pick up the slack with Steve. What Sophia didn't know was about her hot husband libido solution and all that that entailed. Sophia listened with rapt attention and when Angela was done Sophia had questions,

"Wow, so this hot husband thing has fixed your libido?"

"Yes, Sophia I have been crazy horny since we went on vacation for our 10th anniversary. I control everything and that is the key to this whole thing."

Sophia just looked at her sister like she had never seen her before.

"You aren't jealous? Do you do anything with the women?

"Steve and I have rules about how this is going to work, Steve loves me and he more than follows the rules. I am just so happy that Steve is getting all the sex he deserves after 10 years of blue balls! No I don't do anything with the other women, I am just not interested in that or any other man. There have been a few things that happened that were super hot, like this woman Kalisha we were with last weekend but no I haven't turned bi."

Sophia was amazed by this whole conversation,

"I saw the video right after you posted it, I must admit you and her passing Steve's cum between you was very hot! I did get pretty upset though; I mean it is not fair."

Angela was concerned,

"What do you mean not fair?"

Sophia was about to reveal something that she had never shared with Angela,

"It's not fair you have such a great husband and I can't find one to match him. It is also not fair that I have lusted after him since I first met him and yet when you decide to share him, I wasn't first in line! Instead I am the babysitter so you can give him to someone else."

Angela paused before responding, could she share Steve with Sophia? Could she handle him fucking her sister? Could she watch and film her sister fucking Steve? The whole scenario was so taboo, it was incest really. Angela had done a few things with women so far and the kisses with Kalisha had certainly been amazing. Could Angela kiss Sophia like that? Angela didn't know what to make of all this, however she did know that this whole conversation was making her pussy drool.

"Listen Sophia I am so sorry; I am going to fix this. I will talk to Steve about this tonight and then I'll call you tomorrow."

Now that the cat was out of the bag the rest of the coffee meeting went well. It was almost back to normal for the two of them. Sophia even blushed when Angela kissed her goodbye.

Later that night after dinner Angela filled Steve in on what was the matter with Sophia. Steve listened intently and put on his best poker face. This could be a real problem for them and Steve was making sure Angela remained in control. More importantly Steve had to make sure that Angela knew how much he loved her and he would never do anything with her sister outside of what Angela might arrange.

"So Angela what do you think about all of this? Your sister is upset that you didn't share me with her and I suspect she is thinking that in the future you will. How do you feel about that?

Angela had been thinking about this all day. The whole thing was making her so horny she had almost made herself cum to take the edge off. Yet at the same time she did have some insecurities. Angela thought that Sophia was better looking than her and a more enticing person in general. Angela and Steve had decided that they liked "one offs" and didn't want the possible problems of multiple meetings with the same woman. Obviously Sophia was going to want more than one shot at Steve and could Angela handle that?

"I have a whole bunch of thoughts swirling around my head Steve. She is right to be upset and you should sleep with her. It makes me so horny to picture the two of you together. However, how often is she going to want this? I would like it to be a one-time thing but what if she wants a regular thing? What if feelings develop between you and her? I don't want this to break up our family. I've been so happy since our anniversary I don't want to do anything to screw it up."

Steve agreed completely. He told Angela that she had to make rules for him and Sophia to get together and whatever they were Steve would follow them to the letter. Steve also reminded her that at anytime Angela could pull the plug on the whole hot husband thing and Steve wouldn't say a word about it again. Angela could feel his love and knew that this whole thing would work out for the good so she told him it was time to go to bed and they made sweet love.

Sophia's "turn"

Sophia was so nervous. Since she lived alone Angela and Steve were coming over there for Steve's "date" with Sophia. Angela had been by earlier that day and had set up the cameras. That had really brought home to Sophia that this was really going to happen. Steve had been the sole focus of her masturbation fantasy's since Angela had told Sophia he was going to rock her world. Sophia had decided to wear a sexy crotchless baby doll and was so wound up that you good see her juices glistening. Angela and Steve had hired an overnight babysitter so there would be no rush to be done and Sophia was planning on savoring the night. Angela had made it clear that this would only be a once-a-year thing and if Sophia was in a relationship, it was over, unless her partner agreed. Sophia could live with that and she couldn't wait for them to arrive.

As Steve and Angela were driving over to Sophia's house Angela could not stop thinking about how naughty this was. It was really getting her excited that Steve was going to have the "forbidden fruit" of her sister! Angela was also looking forward to tasting her sister on Steve's cock when she reclaimed him. It was just so taboo that it was making Angela crazy with lust. Steve was watching Angela squirm in her seat and just shook his head. Once again, he thanked the sex gods for his wife and her new libido. Steve had not complained much during the first 10 years of his marriage but it had been tough being sexual frustrated most of the time. In the last 10 months Steve had been more than sexually satisfied. He had had his first multiple orgasm day, his first anal, his first Black woman and two milfs, just to name a few of the sexual treats he had partaken in. Angela also was now a sexual dynamo and he was a very happy man! On top of it all he was now going to get to fuck his hot sister-in-law with Angela's blessing. Life was good.

Angela was the first to enter her sister's house and had to admit Sophia looked great! Angela thought she was all revved up but her sister definitely more so. From Sophia's needle-sharp nipples to her engorged labia lips, she was ready for Steve. Steve's reaction when he saw Sophia in her baby doll was an immediate hard on. He couldn't help but let out a whistle. This caused Sophia's face to blush and her pussy to gush. When Steve took her in his arms, she just melted into him. As his tongue probed Sophia's mouth he was pretty sure she had a mini orgasm.