Hot Husband - Vacation

Story Info
Couple Explores Hot Husband Lifestyle on Vacation.
5.5k words
4.67
13.6k
34
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and Steve Beatty were dropping off their children with Steve's parents. They were then going to board a plane and fly to the Dominican Republic for a 10th anniversary vacation. Steve would tell you that he had the perfect wife, she was a great mom, daughter, companion, cook, he could go on and on. You would notice eventually however that he would never even come close describing her in even the vaguest intimate terms. If you then asked Angela about Steve, Angela would tell you she had the perfect husband, he was a great dad, father, companion, provider, lover she could go on and on. You would notice eventually the difference between the two, Angela clearly was happy with her love life and Steve, well it was hard to say.

Steve really loved his wife, completely and without reservation. Yet he was certainly not very happy with the amount of intimacy in the marriage. Early on his wife had tried to mentally overcome here very low libido. She had tried but she just wasn't that excited about sex. Angela had no problems giving blow jobs and at least once a week she gave Steve one. She was quite happy to swallow even. Yet Steve wanted more. Intercourse once every other week or so was just not enough. It lead to some heated arguments, but eventually Steve accepted that he had a great wife and was not going to divorce her just because of the lack of sex.

It really bothered Angela however, even more than Steve. He was such a great guy and she just wished that there were some way she could get her libido to change. Then the kids had come along, and life was busy, she put her quest to be horny aside and did what the parents of most young children did, she tried to survive. As the first went to grade one and the other kindergarten suddenly Angela had some time on her hands again.

It was coming up on their 10th anniversary and she really wanted to give Steve a week to remember. She wanted to give him a nonstop fuck fest for being such a great husband. Down the sexual rabbit hole of the internet she went. Bondage? Nope did nothing for her. Exhibitionism? Nope nothing there either. Role play? Nope it didn't make her motor run.

Angela was getting a little desperate as their anniversary and holiday were only one week away. Then she stumbled upon something called a "hot wife." She took a look and was a little envious of the women who clearly were enjoying a pile of sex. Angela had no interest at all however in another man. She only wanted to give what sex she could to Steve. Then she mistakenly clicked on something that turned out to be a "cuckquean" video. Something started to stir inside her as she watched a clearly married woman giving her husband to her best friend.

That was it! Angela was onto something! She thought Steve was hot, he kept himself in shape and he definitely attracted female attention when they went out. She started reading more on the hot wife lifestyle and thought it was only logical that you could use the same lifestyle for a hot husband. The more she thought about it the more excited she became.

When Steve came home from work that day, he was surprised his two kids did not great him at the door like usual. He loved it when they ran to him and jumped into his arms, telling him all about their day. Steve would get down and play with them until Angela called them all for supper. It was the best way to put the stress of life and his job behind him. Yet today there were no children. He walked into the kitchen and the slow cooker was on but there was no Angela.

Her car was parked in the driveway and Steve was wondering what was going on. No note, no text, just a missing family. Angela then appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Wow! what is going on? It's a Wednesday and I'm certain that there is no special occasion today." Steve was truly perplexed but perplexed in a good way. There stood his wife in a lingerie outfit he had bought her 8 years ago to spark up their love life. She had worn it once and it hadn't really worked. He had never bought her any more lingerie and had given up on her ever wearing any, yet here she was.

Angela was nervous, she never initiated sex. She didn't want to get his motor running and then leave him disappointed but this whole hot husband thing had made her wet! When she had taken off her panties to put on the lingerie, they were wet! Just maybe she had found the answer to her quest to rev up her libido and she was going to seize it. The kids went off to the neighbors she told them it was an emergency.

"I could hardly wait to for you to get home," Angela said as she advanced on her husband with what she was hoping was the look of a tigress hunting her prey. "I am so hot for you, feel my heat," and with that she kissed him for all she was worth and simultaneously grabbed his hand and brought it too her pussy. The lingerie was crotchless and Steve could not believe what his hand was telling him.

"You are not just hot; you are hot and wet!" Steve kissed her back with the intensity that many years of pent-up frustrations could only produce.

In no time she had his pants and underwear down and his rock-hard cock in her hand. "I need this inside me now!" She told him in a lust filled growl.

Steve was so ramped up he thought he might shoot his load before he could even get into her. He could not remember the last time he didn't need plenty of foreplay and lube to get her ready for his cock and now she was demanding it! He picked her up plopped her on the kitchen table and slammed his cock into he eager pussy.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh... that's what I needed, pound me!" Angela's eyes rolled back in her head with the feeling of his powerful thrusts.

Steve was a man possessed. He couldn't believe this was happening. He started thinking about flat tires and work problems and anything else that would keep him from cumming. Angela's moans and grunts and shouts of encouragement however were too much for him and he blasted his load into her. Much too both of their surprise she climaxed! The ferocity of his fucking combined with the hot husband images in her head caused her to explode into orgasm when he did.

They were both pretty spent and lay there panting in the kitchen. Steve eventually softened and popped out. This seemed to break the spell they both were under, and Steve spoke first. "Wow I don't know what just happened, except that it was the best sex we have ever had, hands down! I don't want to seem ungrateful or blow the moment but what happened today to cause you to be so horny?"

"Our anniversary is coming up and I want to give you a really good time, so I have been doing some research on the internet. Today I found something called a hot wife and when I started thinking of you as a hot husband it got me very excited."

"Hot wife hot husband? I have never heard of such a thing; I mean I think you are hot, and I hope you think I am too but clearly this is something else."

Angela wanted nothing more than to tell him right now, but she had to get the kids from the neighbors and resume their usual weeknight routine. "Listen babe I will tell you all about it later, but we can't abuse the neighbors too much and we need to feed the kids, I promise I will tell you all about it later."

It wasn't meant to be that night. Their youngest Timothy had decided to listen to Baxter their neighbors 10-year-old and ate part of a houseplant. It was off to emergency for Steve and Timothy. The usual stresses of life intervened so the talk never happened before they left. Now however they were seated on the plane ready to go to the Dominican and Steve couldn't wait any longer, "Angela things have been busy and all since you surprised me in the kitchen but I'm dying to hear about this hot wife/husband thing now."

Angela was eager to tell him, and she was ready, she had even done some more research. Steve was enthralled as he learned all about hot husbands. He found out that a hot husband had the consent, approval, and the encouragement of his wife to sleep with other women. The wife however was not to have any other lovers than her husband. The hot husband "lifestyle" had a wide spectrum of different sub types. Angela filled him in on many of the types making sure she let him know what kind of hot husband "lifestyle" she favoured. Some wives wanted to control whom the hot husband slept with, and others got off on being "cheated on." Angela, he learned wanted to be in control. In keeping with this there would be no liaisons without her knowledge and approval, if these conditions were not respected then it would be infidelity. Some wives were into humiliation and being insulted by the women their hot husbands slept with. Angela was not interested in this, but she definitely wanted to watch. Angela wasn't sure if she wanted to be in the room or not to watch but she definitely wanted to watch. This was the most important part to her. She wanted to watch and then she wanted to "reclaim" his cock afterwards. She also didn't know if she was in the room if she wanted to participate or not. Angela definitely did not have any interest in being with the other woman. However she was undecided if she wanted to double team her husband with another woman.

"Well I must admit I am very interested and more than a little turned on by this whole hot husband thing Angela. I am wondering about jealousy." Steve had plenty of time on the flight and by the time they landed he wanted to be sure about this.

"I know that the whole "taboo" aspect of this hot husband lifestyle is a turn on for many women. Just like some men some women find it very arousing to have their spouse take other lovers. Yet they don't want to be swingers or have an open marriage. I have learned for some it's a power trip to be in control of the whole thing and this I'll admit it does turn me on like you wouldn't believe. I know this might sound weird or upset you, but I just think that right now I control our sex life, really your sex life, in a 'negative' way. I shut it down. This bothers me I wanted you to be much more sexually fulfilled and having the power to control our sex life, again your sex life, in a 'positive' way. I want to spark it up by watching you with other women. The thought of me organizing lots of great sex for you is a huge turn on for me. I can tell you my clit is throbbing just now telling you this."

"Wow, I wish we could do something about that, but this planes to crowded and someone is always getting up to go to the bathroom." Steve had wanted to be part of the mile high club, but he could wait until they arrived at the resort.

"I know Steve and every time I go to the bathroom on an airplane, I think 'wow' this space is so small it can't be that much fun screwing in there. I guess it's just the "risqué" nature of the thing that gets people to do it." Angela then continued with her hot husband explanation.

"So basically I want to try this at the resort. I figured there would be plenty of women to choose from. You are a sexy guy, and we shouldn't have a problem finding a willing woman. We try it out and see what happens. I know I have had the best sex of my life since I discovered this, and it has certainly perked up my libido. "

"It sounds to good to be true to me and you know what they say about that." Steve replied. "Most of all however I don't want to screw up our marriage or family. I love you more every day and if I lost you over some sex with another woman it would be devastating. If we do this, you have to promise me that if anything upsets you or you want to stop you have to tell me."

Angela just received more confirmation of why she wanted to do this for him, "Look Steve I feel the same way about you, I can't picture a life without you. Yet I want to give you more physical love then you are getting now. If I need a "hot husband" lifestyle to do it, I am more than willing. Rest assured however if this thing doesn't work out, I will tell you and I promise not to hold it against you. It is all my idea remember."

They continued to talk about it as their journey continued. Steve even started to ask Angela about who she would pick for him. Angela was unsure of this herself; she hadn't really thought much about that part, she figured it would just "happen." Steve then started to point out different women on the plane and ask Angela about them.

"How about the lady that just walked by going to the bathroom? Steve whispered to Angela. "She has a pretty big booty in those tight leggings would you like to see her bent over with me pounding her pussy? She also has pretty big tits would you like to see them sway back and forth as we fucked?"

Angela pictured what Steve was describing in her mind. She had to admit it did turn her on and so did most of the women Steve whispered about in her ear. The discussion ended as they prepared to land. Then it was off to the resort on the shuttle. After they check in, they followed the staff member pushing a cart with their bags to the beach front cabin that would be their home for the next week. Angela and Steve were walking behind the man holding hands taking in all the sights and sounds of the resort. Then Steve whispered in Angela's ear, "see that girl over there with the green bikini?" When Angela nodded, he continued, "well if I get to make suggestions I would like her, look at those legs I bet you would love to see them up in the air as I gave it too her hard missionary. Or maybe you would like it better to see them wrapped around me as she tries to get me deeper into her pussy?"

Angela couldn't suppress a moan and quickly coughed to cover it up. She couldn't believe how horny this was making her. By the time they reached the cabin Steve had pointed out at least a half dozen women to her and what he would be doing to them while she watched. It was a quick tip and push out the door to the staff member after he showed them their cabin.

Steve and Angela were so hyped up from the discussion on the flight and walk to the cabin that the sex was animalist. They torn off each other's clothes and as Steve slammed into Angela's vagina, she had a mini orgasm that built and built into a monumental explosion as Steve pumped his load into her. It was so all consuming she lost consciousness and Steve was so overjoyed with what had just happened he just held onto her and savoring the moment. He didn't even care if he actually got to sleep with another woman, just the thought of it seemed to be fixing his wife's libido and he was a happy man.

Later that night after supper and a moonlight stroll on the beach Steve and Angela tried out the hot tub that came with the cabin. It was nice and soon they began talking about the day and the scenarios of Steve with other women that they could envision. Steve was soon sporting a hard on and was hoping they could have a round two. Angela noticed Steve's condition but although the talk was stimulating it wasn't enough to push her satiated libido into gear. There were other things she could do however, and she told Steve to sit on the side of the tub.

"Aren't you worried someone might see us?" Steve inquired.

"No it's pretty private here, I think they know what goes on in these hot tubs. So let me worship that beautiful cock of yours with my hands and mouth while you tell me about what you would do with the waitress that served our dinner?" Angela then engulfed him in her mouth.

Now Angela was right about the privacy, the resort had originally made sure that the hot tub's had privacy, but the last tropical storm had taken out a strategically placed tree. The staff had not as yet replaced the tree so the cabin beside them had an unobstructed view of their hot tub. It just so happened that the current residents of that cabin, Barb (Barbara), and Jenny (Jennifer) were indeed viewing them. Thru their open window Barb had heard them first and being intrigued by the discussion Steve and Angela were having took a look. She continued to watch and listen, and it was starting to make her pussy tingle. When Steve stood up and she saw his beautiful long and hard cock she found went and found Jenny. The two of them stood and watched Angela make love to Steve's cock. Barb couldn't help it and tried to be discrete as she snuck her hand into her shorts and began to play with herself. In short order she came all over her hand. Jenny just stood mesmerized by what she was seeing. Later once it was over and she was in bed she would give herself a very satisfying orgasm.

The two voyeurs stayed and watched to the end. After Steve and Angela went into their cabin Barb said, "that was the hottest thing I have even seen and heard! Do you think they are serious about him sleeping with another woman."

"I don't know but I certainly would like to find out!" Jenny replied enthusiastically.

Now Jenny and Barb had been friends since high school. They had graduated and their first jobs had been at the same bank. They still worked at that same bank.

Maid of Honour for each other when they had both married, Jenny had two kids and Barb three. Barb's husband was a local guy and she had thought she had a good marriage until the day her oldest left home at he divorced her for a coworker. She was 48 years old and the 2 years since then had been tough. Her self esteem had taken a hit and she had sworn off men, not evening missing the sex until tonight as she watched the hot tub action.

Jenny had married a man who moved to their town shortly after they started working at the bank. She had enjoyed an amazing 26 years with him. Early in their marriage they had tried swinging and swapping but had kept it very quiet. Barb never knew what they had been up too on the weekend trips out of town. Children had slowed things down considerably, but Jenny had been looking forward to starting up again after their children got older. It was not to be however; fate had given her two yeas of pain watching her husband die of cancer. In the 3 years since she had been mourning her loss. She knew she had to move on at 49 but she couldn't see any other man measuring up to her late husband. She also lost all interest in sex, until tonight as she watched the lovers in the hot tub. Moreover their talk in the hot tub had brought back a flood of memories for her. Her and Barb had come on this holiday together to relax and maybe pull their lives out of the rut they both were in, but now Jenny was pretty sure they both just wanted to get laid by that stud next door. Jenny certainly did!

It was no coincidence that the next day Barb and Jenny came out of their cabin just as Angela and Steve were walking by. The foursome fell into an easy conversation and soon the hostess was seating them at the same table for breakfast. After they had told each other about themselves Jenny had kept Steve and Angela's interest with funny small town Idaho bank stories. They were having a great time and pretty much done breakfast when suddenly Steve stood up and said, "wow the time has really got away from me, if I'm going to make my snorkeling lesson I have to go. If you lovely ladies will excuse me, I better get going to the dock." Steve gave Angela a warm kiss and departed the dining area.

Jenny acted quickly, "Angela would you like to join us for an after-breakfast coffee? They have an amazing coffee bar here and we were going to get one."

Angela agreed and soon they were out on the deck sipping their latte's. After a particularly humorous story about one of Barb and Jenny's supervisor, Jenny said, "Angela that guy also tried to get both of us to have sex with him. He was such a loser, nothing like that hot husband of yours."

Barb quickly added, "yes he had nothing on your Steve, I never thought about cheating when I was married but I would have been really tempted if it was him."

Jenny continued, "Yes your husband is something to look at especially sitting on the edge of a hot tub."

12