Hot Husband - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela choked on her latte' and immediately went on the defensive, "oh no! Sorry! We thought it was private, we didn't mean to spoil your evening."

Barb took that moment to add, "yes and listening to you both talk about him being with other women that really got my motor running."

Angela couldn't believe that they had heard that too but before she could apologize again Jenny added, "me too, it reminded me of seeing my own husband with another women, don't worry Angela it's a normal thing to want to see your man with another woman. I would love to take your Steve for a test drive to help you out."

Barb was shocked at this revelation. Her and Jenny had been friends for years and she had never suspected. Brenda recovered and blurted out, "well I would be happy to fulfil your fantasy and sleep with Steve."

Angela suddenly realized that these two ladies might be what she was looking for and took a chance. "It's only a fantasy for now but we were thinking of making it happen on this holiday."

Angela thought about it for a moment. This was exactly what her and Steve were looking for. Now they needed to work out the details. Barb was feeling pretty nervous about the whole thing and clearly Jenny had more experience, so she excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Jenny told Angela that after she first had to discuss it with Steve, and he make sure he was on board. If so, then leave a towel on the deck chair outside their cabin after dinner. Once it was dark Angela would then leave the cabin and one at a time Jenny and Barb would visit her husband. Jenny knew Angela wanted to watch and that Barb was probably not up for an audience, so she told Angela to make sure she left the bedroom curtains open. When she left the cabin, she could circle around back and watch the action. Steve would have to make sure the lights stayed on and then Jenny could watch from the shadows. When Barb returned it was all worked out and Angela left for the beach.

Angela met up with Steve at the dock after his snorkeling and Steve right away knew something was up. She had given him a scorching kiss and he was more than ready to skip lunch and go back to the cabin. One kiss turned into another and pretty soon they were back in the cabin having some hot and heavy sex. In the after-glow Steve had to ask what was up with Angela, "hey babe that was great, so far this holiday has been great! but I am kind of wondering what got you so revved up this morning?"

"Steve, you know those two ladies, Barb and Jenny, from breakfast, well we got to talking after you left and do you think they are attractive?"

Steve was no dummy, he knew where this was headed but he was in unchartered waters and didn't want to mess things up. "Sure, a little older but Barb has kept herself in good shape and Jenny has some large breasts, I would be interested if I was single."

Angela appreciated his subtlety but was not feeling the same herself, "Steve I appreciate your sensitivity, but I want to know if really want to be a hot husband and fuck them?"

"I would love to Angela, especially if it keeps you so turned on."

Angela then explained the arrangements she had made. Later that night after the sun had gone down Angela and Steve were in their bedroom. Angela made sure the curtains were open and reminded Steve to keep the lights on. Steve noticed that the nightstand had a selection of condoms and lube on it, Angela was definitely serious about this. Soon she made her exit and went to the spot she had found where she had a great view of the bedroom from the shadows.

Barb was up first and tentatively approached the cabin. Steve was watching her approach and opened the door as she arrived. He could see she was really nervous, so he took two steps forward and kissed her. Soon enough she was kissing him back and he lead her to the bedroom. Once there he slowly undressed her. As her panties came down, he was amazed to see her full bush. He had never seen so much pubic hair before and was intrigued. Quickly getting her on the bed he started to go down oh her. It didn't take him very long until she was having her first orgasm. She then wanted to return the favor, but Steve wanted to see what his cock looked like buried to the hilt and that forest, so he quickly put on a condom and slowly slid into her. Barb noticed once again that Steve was bigger than her ex. She moaned his name as he bottomed out, she had never felt so full before. He started to slowly thrust into her steadily increasing the tempo until he was really pounding her. She started to gasp for breath and Steve knew she was about to cum again. He kept up a steady pace as she quivered in ecstasy beneath him.

Barb had been a virgin when she met her future husband and the sex had been pretty vanilla. In the early years of the wedding he had made her cum with his fingers and occasionally with his cock but that had dwindled to nothing by the end. Steve had rocked her world; never before had she been licked to an orgasm or cum twice in a row. Barb then took off Steve's condom and proceeded to give him the best blow job she could. Steve didn't last long and shot his load down her throat. She then got dressed and hurried to leave.

Angela watched Barb leave and could not believe it had actually happened. She had been so absorbed with the action se didn't realise she had her right hand on her left breast and was pinching her nipple while her left hand was inside her panties. Angela was the most turned on she had ever been in her life! She knew she couldn't make herself cum, she had to save it for Steve. It was hard for her, but she slowly removed her hands from her panties and breast and contemplated what she had just witnessed. Soon her revelry was interrupted when she saw Jenny leave her cabin and head to hers.

Steve instinctively knew two things when Jenny confidently opened their cabin door and came in. As her beach cover up fell to the floor he gawked at her full breasts and smooth mound he thought first; this woman knew what she wanted and she was going to take it and second, she was in the driver's seat, and he was just along for the ride. He had no doubt it would be an enjoyable ride as she dropped to the floor and started to suck his hard cock.

She maneuvered him into a 69 and then she rode him cowgirl. Her first orgasm came as he played with her breasts as she rode him. She then wanted Steve to do her doggie style. As he was getting into position, she surprised him by grabbing the lube from the nightstand and telling him to fuck her ass. Steve had never done this before, he hadn't even really considered it, but he certainly was game, and she loved it. She told him to take it slow and he did but soon enough she was urging him to pound her hard. He reached around and starting to play with her clit. This had the desired affect, and she began to tremble as she climaxed for the second time. Steve continued to thrust until he felt the surge in his balls and proceeded to fill her ass with his seed.

Angela couldn't believe her eyes. This woman Jenny was a sexpert for sure. She was using her husband as a sex toy, and Angela was loving it. Steve was clearly loving it too and when he climaxed in Jenny's ass Angela almost put her hand back in her panties to relieve the pressure.

Jenny then stood up and put her beach wrap back on. "Steve if your little woman enjoyed this as much as I think she will I will be more than happy to do it again." Then she left the cabin.

Angela burst into the bathroom as Steve was just finishing cleaning his cock. She immediately kissed him with a passion that took his breath away. He kissed her back with the same fervor and felt the front of her shorts. Steve could feel the heat from her pussy through the thin material and when he moved his hand over her clit she screamed into his mouth as her world exploded like the Fourth of July! Angela sagged into his arms overcome by her orgasm. Steve scooped her up and brought her to their bed. Angela opened her eyes at him with a look that assured him that she loved him and had no problem with what had happened that night. She confirmed it by rolling aside as he joined her on the bed and saying, "no way buster you are not going to do me missionary style, I am going to ride you just like Jenny and reclaim my man!" Then she swung her leg over and lowered herself onto his cock. She rode him hard until they both reached the finish line and then she fell forward onto his chest.

Steve was spent. He had never cum three times in a row and four times in one day before in his life. He could not believe the change in his wife. Who knew that being a hot husband would revolutionize his marriage! All he could do was give Angela a kiss and tell her how much he loved her. Angela was happy beyond belief. She had finally sexually satisfied her husband! It had taken the three of them to do it but that didn't matter at all she had orchestrated it. The power rush she felt was the aphrodisiac she needed to fix her libido. Moreover Angela had also just experienced the most mind-blowing sex of her life and she was pretty sure there was more to come in their hot husband future.

She was right,

to be continued in part 2 Hot Husband -- On the internet.

12