Hot In Miami

Story Info
Lita and CM Punk have some fun in the rain while in Miami.
3k words
4
15.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story was Co-Written By Kristi and "Dice" Casden as part of our on-going D&K Universe.

*

On the afternoon of March 31, 2012, WWE Champion CM Punk, wearing a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts, and former WWE Diva Lita, wearing black pants, a hooded jacket and a light colored top, are sloshing through the streets of Miami as a typical Floridian downpour drenches them from head to toe as they carry veggie and fruit smoothies. "See... I told you we didn't have anything to worry about... the streets are pretty much clear..." Punk says with a grin as he and Lita take their time and cross over the Miami River Walk as neither of them are in a hurray to get out of the rain.

Lita raises an eyebrow and glances over at Punk as she walks beside him. "You're just trying to waste time so you have to spend as little amount of time possible in that suit for the Hall of Fame ceremony..." Lita says with a laugh as droplets of rain water drip down her face. "And...this...you find this pleasant?"

"Well yeah... it's a nice day... and as usual you are dripping wet when around me..." Punk says jokingly, "And besides, I don't see you exactly rushing off to the hotel to put on that evening gown..."

Lita presses her lips together and laughs. "That's because you forced me to take this walk with you in the fuckin' rain!" Lita replies.

"It wasn't raining when we left to grab some the smoothies..." Punk says innocently but with a mischievous grin, "Not my fault it rains all the time in Miami..."

Lita smirks over at Punk. "You're an ass..." Lita says with a laugh.

"You're such a flirt..." Punk says jokingly before he brushes the face of his watch against his soaked shirt so that he can see what time it is, "Damn... only a quarter past five... still got nearly two hours before..." Punk says.

Lita nods her head and laughs. "Oh! Punk! You can tell time now?" Lita says before she tilts her head back and laughs a bit harder at her own playful insult.

Punk smirks, "Oh you're a real barrel of laughs..." Punk says as he playfully stomps a foot into a puddle, splashing water onto Lita's legs as they walk.

Lita flinches her for a moment as the cold water splashes on her. "Oh you ass..." Lita says with a laugh.

"What's a matter? You're already soaking wet..." Punk laughs as thunder booms overhead as the downpour continues.

"I thought that's how you liked me..." Lita says with a playfully sly smirk.

"It is.." Punk smirks, "You know a park a short ways from here..." Punk says slyly.

Lita licks her teeth, but then shakes her head and laughs. "Uhhh...no...the last time I did something like that in public...it wasn't good..."

"What's a matter? Chicken?" Punk asks with a smirk

"Fuck no!" Lita slightly yells at Punk. "I'm not chicken and you know that...it's just I've matured a bit since those glory days..."

"Oh... you've gotten... OLD then..." Punk says teasingly

Lita raises an eyebrow and glances at Punk before she narrows her eyes. "Did you just say old?"

"Yeah I did... nothing to be ashamed of... I'll just remember to get you a rocking chair for your birthday..." Punk adds as he continues to tease Lita.

Lita tilts her head back and releases a loud laugh. "Like you ever got me a gift...much less one for my birthday!"

Punk grins, "Well I did... except you never got them because you distracted me..." Punk says with a laugh as he and Lita enter Bayfront Park

Lita presses her lips together and turns to face Punk. "You're such a liar..."

"Maybe..." Punk shrugs, "Still... if you're too OLD to have some fun in the park while it's pouring...."

"I'm not too old for anything, and I'll prove it!"

"Careful Granny... you're gonna raise your blood pressure..." Punk laughs as he continues to tease Lita.

Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks at Punk. "You have no idea what you're getting into..." Lita says before she walks ahead of Punk to a park bench.

"Oh really?" Punk asks as he follows Lita over to the park bench where they set their smoothies down.

Lita nods her head. "Oh yeah...cause, I think you forget...I was the original Diva of Xtreme..."

CM Punk smirks, "And that was what... 12 years ago?" Punk asks teasingly as Lita grabs the soaked material of his shirt to pull him forward.

"Fuck you..." Lita says with a smirk as she locks her eyes with Punk before she lifts the soaked t-shirt against his upper body.

Punk raises his arms and leans forward, making it easy for Lita to remove his soaking wet t-shirt from his toned and tattooed upper body. "You're right... you're gonna fuck me..." Punk smirks at Lita as the rain hits against his upper body as he proceeds to unzip Lita's drenched hooded jacket.

Lita licks her teeth as she places her hands onto his tattoo, toned and water soaked chest as she mischievously begins to lower her hands to his waist.

Punk smirks at Lita as he pushes her jacket off of her shoulders and down her arms , causing Lita to remove her hands from his waist to let her jacket fall from her arms. Before Lita can place her hands back on his waist, Punk lifts up Lita's soaked top.

Lita raises her arms and smirks at CM Punk after her nicely rounded, large, juicy, water soaked tits become exposed

"Damn you got a great rack... for an old chick.." Punk says teasingly as he drops Lita's top on the water covered bench as thunder booms overhead.

Lita reaches forward and places her hands onto Punk's waist as she starts to push his shorts down. "And you've got a big mouth...for an asshole..."

"Yeah well you know what they say about guys with big mouths..." Punk says as Lita lowers his shorts to where Punk's large, meaty and hardening cock is freed, "We got big dicks and the balls to match..."

Lita laughs a bit. "Yeah...ok..." Lita says sarcastically before she reaches down and wraps her left hand around his cock as she starts to stroke him.

"Mmmm..." Punk moans as Lita strokes his cock skillfully with her left hand while she uses her right hand to push her black pants down from her hips as the rain continues to pour down on them and city of Miami.

Lita slyly glances up at Punk as she leans her water soaked, fiery red haired head forward and lashes the head of his cock with her pierced tongue.

"Mmmm..." Punk groans as he places one hand on the soaked red-haired head of Lita as she lashes the top of his tongue with her famous tongue piercing.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Lita moans as she perfectly drags her wet tongue against the head of CM Punk's cock, while working her hand back and forth against the length of his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Punk groans as Lita teases the head of his water slicken dick with her tongue while she jerks him off at the same time. Punk grabs a hand full of Lita's drenched red hair and holds it up with one hand like a pony tail to prevent strands of hair covering Lita's gorgeous face.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Lita moans as she guides her tongue down the sides of the head of his cock, before she teasingly takes him into her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck..." CM Punk groans as the former four-time Women's Champion bobs her head slightly, teasing that she's going to take his cock deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh..." Lita moans as she steadily bobs her head back and forth, sucking on Punk's cock

The rain continues to fall on the reigning WWE Champion as the former WWE Diva bobs her head smoothly on his cock.

Lita closes her eyes and briskly bobs her head back and forth with her sultry lips brushing back and forth on his large, pipebombing cock.

"Awwww fuck... ahhhh..." Punk groans as Lita sucks and slurps on his cock as the rain continues to fall down on them.

Lita raises her hands and places them onto CM Punk's toned waist as she rapidly bobs her head back and forth, taking him incredibly deeper into her hot and skilled mouth.

Punk tilts his head up, allowing the rain to splatter directly down onto his face as Lita swallows nearly his entire cock as she sucks on it.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm..." Lita moans, turning her head and causing her lips to grind against his shaft, while teasingly slapping the underside of his shaft with her pierced tongue.

"Awwww fuck yeah... mmmmm..." CM Punk groans as Lita intentionally drags her tongue's piercing against the bottom side of his dick as she turns her head from side to side on his tool.

Lita lifts her beautiful and mischievous eyes as she slyly looks up at CM Punk, continuing to bob her head back and forth, easily taking him deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmmm fuck..." Punk groans as Lita holds his entire cock within her talented mouth before she starts to lift her head off of his shaft.

Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks up at CM Punk. "I bet you're glad I quit...I know you were so close to blowing your load..."

"Who are you kidding? I know your jaw was getting sore..." Punk laughs as thunder booms followed by lightning flashing across the sky.

Lita tilts her head back and laughs. "Oh please...you aren't that big!" Lita replies as she sits on the bench, placing her hands behind her.

CM Punk smirks, "Again I ask... who are you kidding?" Punk smirks and laughs as Lita spreads her legs, allowing him to step between them so that he can guide his cock into her soaking wet pussy as she places her hands on his arms.

"Mmmmmmm....fuck...not that big..." Lita replies with a laugh and groan as she wraps her gorgeous legs around his waist and begins to rock on the surface of the bench as he thrusts into her.

"Mmmmm fuck... just because you twat is looser than half of the current Divas..." Punk responds with a laughs and groan as he pumps his cock in and out of Lita's snatch.

Lita presses her lips together and shakes her head as she grinds her pussy against his thrusting cock, moving against the surface of the bench. "Ohhhhhh....always with the jokes..."

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Punk groans and smirks at Lita as he thrusts his cock firmly into Lita's cunt as thunder booms over head.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh..." Lita groans and licks her lips as she moves against his thrusting cock, pushing firmly against his cock.

CM Punk's balls slap sharply against Lita's wet skin with each of his deep and firm thrusts as Lita rocks on the water slicken surface of the park bench.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhh fuck yeah!" Lita moans and throws her head back lustfully as the rain continues to drench her and Punk, as she eagerly pushes against his cock.

Punk licks his lips as he continues to slam his cock into Lita's pussy before he grabs and lifts her up from the bench before he turns to sit on the bench with Lita now on his lap. It doesn't take the former WWE Diva long to start bouncing up and down on his upward thrusting shaft.

Lita seductively narrows her eyes and looks down at CM Punk as rain water drips down her face as she places her hands onto toned, tattoo covered chest as she moves back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmmm ahhh yeah..." Punk licks his lips as he looks up at Lita as she grinds herself on his stiff cock as he continues to thrust it up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit...ohhhhhh...fuck..." Lita moans as her hands easily slide against his water soaked chest as she bounces firmly and eagerly on his cock.

"Awwww fuck.... ahhhh... " Punk groans as he moves his hands against Lita's hips until they are placed on her juicy ass cheeks as she bounces up and down on his cock as the rain continues to fall.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhhh..." Lita moans as she rocks forward sharply, grinding her pussy on his cock, while rain water drips down her sultry and sinfully hot body.

Punk squeezes Lita's wet juicy round ass cheeks with his hands as the former WWE Diva sharply moves on his cock while she rubs his chest.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Lita moans and licks her teeth as the former raunchy sexpot of the Rated R Superstar grinds and rocks on his cock, bouncing every time he thrusts up into her.

"Ahhhh yeah mmmmm fuck yeah... " Punk groans as Lita drops down as hard as she can with each bounce she makes on his cock as he pumps it all the way up into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm yeah...you like that...don't you?" Lita asks with a moan as she swiftly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm gee... let me think... I got a hot fucking redhead bouncing around on my cock in the rain in the middle of a park... ahhhh during the day... of course I like it...." CM Punk replies with a grunt as he squeezes Lita's ass cheeks with his hands so firmly that Lita can feel the tips of both his middle fingers brushing against her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit...shove that finger in my ass..." Lita replies with a commanding groan as she rocks back on his cock.

Punk fulfills Lita's request and shoves his right middle finger into her asshole while he uses his left hand to keep her ass cheeks spread as she rocks on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck!" Lita groans and closes her eyes as she pushes against Punk's middle finger inside of her sinfully hot ass, while she swiftly moves back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah.... ahhhh..." Punk groans as he works his middle finger in and out of Lita's asshole while he keeps thrusting his cock into her snatch.

Lita grits her teeth and locks her eyes with CM Punk as she rocks forward on his cock, while bucking her hips back to push her ass against his middle finger.

Lightning flashes across the sky as Punk grins at Lita as she wildly rides his cock while she pushes back against his right hand's middle finger.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Lita moans and lustfully rocks back and forth on Punk's cock, while eagerly pushing against his middle finger, forcing it deeper into her ass.

"Mmmmm yeah I think you need... mmm something bigger in your ass..." Punk grunts as he removes his finger from Lita's asshole and lifts her off of his cock. As the downpour continues, Punk gets Lita on all fours on the park bench before kneeling behind her so that he can ram his thick and large pole into her asshole as thunder booms overhead.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck yeah..." Lita groans and grits her teeth as she rocks forward on her knees, placing her hands onto the surface of the bench as she feels his large cock deeply thrusting forward into her sinful ass.

Punk places on hand on the back of the bench and the other hand on Lita's waist as he thrusts his cock in and out of her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhh..." Lita moans as she rocks on her knees, pushing back against CM Punk's cock, with her juicy ass smacking against his waist.

"Ahhhhh awwww fuck..." Punk groans as he drives his cock balls deep into Lita's incredible ass as she rocks back against him while she managing to keep her hands in place on the water slicken surface of the park bench.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhh fuck that ass!" Lita moans loudly as she forces herself back against his cock at a firmer pace.

With the rain drenching them, CM Punk increases the pace and force of his thrusts as he plows his cock repeatedly into Lita's ass as she shoves herself back against him.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck!" Lita moans and closes her eyes to keep the rain out, while she rocks swiftly on her knees. Lita lowers her right hand and places her hand between her legs, starting to rub her pussy.

"Ahhhh... awwww yeah... awwww fuck..." Punk groans as he lowers his head and blinks his eyes to push the rain water from them as he hammers Lita's gorgeous ass as lightning streaks across the sky.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhh fuck!" Lita moans loudly as she works her right hand quickly against her snatch, while rocking on her knees against his thrusts.

CM Punk grits his teeth as he feels his cock starting to throb as he keeps pounding Lita's asshole relentlessly.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhh..." Lita moans as she firmly pushes back, with her juicy ass loudly smacking against his waist.

Punk grabs Lita's hips with both hands as he increases the pace of his thrusts as his cock throbs more noticeably.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Lita moans and licks her lips as she begins to cum on her right hand, while she rubs her pussy.

"Mmmmm shit... awwww fuck..." CM Punk groans loudly as he starts to cum deep inside of Lita's asshole.

Lita tilts her head and opens her eyes as she feels his warm cum releasing into her ass, as he gradually slows down his thrusts.

"Awww... fuck.... mmmmm..." Punk groans as he holds his cock inside of Lita's asshole until he's finished cumming. When he pulls out Punk smirks, "Hey Lita... you know the WWE has some photographer's following me around this weekend... five bucks says they got photos of us..."

Lita raises an eyebrow and looks at CM Punk. "You never told me there's a photographer following you..."

CM Punk grins, "If I did you'd be looking at them the entire time as I fucked you..."

Lita presses her lips together and slightly glares at Punk. "So you planned this...."

"Not until after it started raining..." Punk grins

Lita shakes her head. "You're a fuckin' asshole...you know that?"

"Eh maybe, but still, you enjoyed it..." Punk replies and smirks.

-END-