Hot in the Tropics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*~*~*~*~*~*

Mmmmm... I was already turned on from Kat's golden shower, but then her touches and kisses were making it hard to keep a reign on my arousal. My cock was throbbing, precome pearling on the tip. Taking her hand, I led Kat to the bed. "Get on your elbows and knees, darling."

She obeyed, but she was facing the wrong direction; she pointed her lush bottom towards me, but I wanted her facing the mirror so I could see every nuance of expression on her face as I did what I had in mind to do. "Nope. Not like that. I want you to face the mirror so you can see me." She turned, and I could see her full breasts hanging down, the rosy brown tips just brushing the duvet. Her huge amber-brown eyes - God, I love those eyes! - looked up at me in the mirror as I nudged her knees apart and knelt between them. Kat didn't see me grab a bottle of lubricant from my shaving kit, and when she felt the first cold drops against her asshole, her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect O as realization dawned.

Light sucking sounds accompanied my hand's movements up and down my shaft as I spread the lubricant around. Kat's rosebud was perfectly ready for my thick prick after the shower stretching I'd given it, and I lined my head up to her hole. "Look in the mirror, baby. I want to watch you as I take your ass." I pushed forward slowly, giving her ass time to adjust to my cock. As I sank to my balls, Kat's eyes fluttered shut in pleasure. "Keep them open for me." Her eyes fluttered open, and her ruby lips parted as her breath began to come in short bursts. I began with slow, easy strokes, and it wasn't long before Kat's hips rocked back in sync with my thrusts. Her ass gripped my shaft like a silken glove, and I gritted my teeth and dug my fingers into her hips as I fought the come boiling in my sack.

Moans and sighs issued from her lips as I rammed my lady. Her body slid forward with every thrust, and I released her hips to wrap one arm around her hips in the front, palming her pussy, the other grabbing a handful of hair, pulling her head back. Kat's long, slender neck arced with the tug on her curls, and her legs spread a bit wider to accommodate my hand. "Oh god, Aaron! Oh fuck, you feel so good! I'm close to coming! Ride me! Yeah... God... oh fuck... oh god, I need you! Harder, baby!"

"Come for me, sweetheart," I growled in her ear. I was worried that I was hurting her, as hard as I was pounding her sweet pucker already, but she kept begging for more and her moans had turned to yells of pleasure. Kat whimpered as I pulled my swollen meat out of her ass, and her hips rocked back, seeking the fullness again. With a long, solid thrust, I plunged my cock back between her soft cheeks, sinking to the base. The heel of my hand ground against Kat's clit, and she was mindless in her desire, her hips thrusting back against my groin as her pussy pushed against my hand; her body was in total control of her mind. Suddenly, her body tightened against mine, Kat threw her head back, and screams echoed through the room as she came in my arms. Her rosebud tightened around my shaft, and her love juices flowed over my hand. With a last hard thrust, I shot my jism into her ass, the come flowing endlessly. Her contracting muscles milked every drop from me, leaving me spent; finally, drained completely, I pulled my flaccid member out of her and collapsed beside her on the bed.

Kat dropped beside me, laying her head on my chest. The musky scent of our lovemaking filled the room, and the only sound was our breath still coming hard and fast. The sunset was beginning to fire across the sky in oranges, pinks, and purples. Before I completely fell asleep, I strode into the bathroom to wash off the remnants of our lovemaking, then came back with a warm, wet washcloth to clean Kat.

"What do you say to ordering room service for dinner, just staying in and spending time together?" I asked her.

Yawning and stretching, Kat replied, "Mmm. Sounds like a plan."

Looking at her lush, supple body, I didn't care about food; I wanted to be back with her. I crawled up the bed and wrapped her in my arms, lying beside her as we watched the play of colors in the sunset through the sliding glass door. As the stars winked on in the twilight sky, we ordered dinner so we could eat on the lanai under the stars. It was sweetly intimate, very private, and it gave us time to talk. A hot tub bubbled softly in the corner.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Aaron slipped on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt for dinner, and I donned an emerald camisole and matching boy shorts. The lush tropical foliage made it possible for us to see the lovely scenery, but it prevented prying eyes from spying on us. After we ate, Aaron and I snuggled together in the hammock, listening to the palm fronds overhead and contentedly enjoying each other's company. My hand found its way under his t-shirt to rest over his heart. His hand idly caressed my breasts, teasing the tips into hardness. A delicious lethargy began to steal over me.

"Kat, sweetheart?" Aaron began.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Um, so I was thinking... Ya know, with the kids grown and settled into their lives, they don't need me much anymore. And I've been saving for a while, creating a tidy little nest egg, made some decent investments." I shifted to get a better look at him, and he continued. "I'm tired of the cold weather up north, tired of the long winters. Tired of being alone. While you were napping on the beach, I checked out some properties online, and I found one I want to buy. It's in Belize - still tropical, but not as at high a risk for hurricanes. I thought it'd be a lovely chunk of paradise. For us."

"Us?" I echoed stupidly.

"Yes. Us. Because it's only paradise if you're sharing it with me. Say you will. Say you'll move down and live there with me."

"Well, yeah. I'd love to! Yes!" I launched myself into Aaron's arms, sending the hammock swinging madly, planting kisses all over his face before he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply. A wild, sweet joy swept over me, unlike anything I'd ever felt before. While I'd been fighting a wave of melancholy over our time in this tropical paradise coming to an end, he'd been finding a way for us to live in paradise. As we broke apart, Aaron walked into the room to grab his phone, which he brought back to me to show me the property he was considering. It was modest but spacious enough for us to entertain with a hot tub, beach front, a gorgeous dine-in kitchen, and a lush backyard that was roomy enough for both a kitchen garden and to enjoy the native flowers. It was, in a word, perfect.

"I'm glad you like it, Kat. If you'd like, we can hop a plane over to Belize in the morning and check it out in person. If it's as good as it seems, I see no reason why we can't go ahead and make an offer. Then I can come down later for the closing if need be."

"Absolutely! A hop across the sea will be fun! Now, I don't know about you, but that hot tub is looking awfully inviting." I slid out of the hammock and stripped my clothes off, dancing a little ways away from my gentleman before sauntering over to the power box on the hot tub, my hips swinging enticingly from side to side. It was the end of our last night of vacation, but the prelude to a new beginning.