All Comments on 'Hot Kisses & Near Misses'

by Redbird1376

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mesmerizing

I can well believe this tale is true, even though it reads like a porno movie plot. For once the ambiguous sexuality of both the narrator and his brother-in-law to be is completely believable. I rather pity the poor ignorant wife, though <g>. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot....

Great buildup and tease. Sex scenes could use some more detail and "fleshing out."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

One of the best cock-throbbers I've read in a while. Good work!

Busty BerthaBusty Berthaabout 18 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Great story, really made me hot whilst reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot!

I liked the teasing build-up. I love reading good guy-on-guy action. It gives me a good base for fantasies about my hubby!

Redbird1376Redbird1376about 18 years agoAuthor
from the author...

Wow, thank you all for so much positive feedback! I really appreciate it. In time I may go back and "flesh out" the details of the sex some, but personally I have never been that big a fan of reading the same old tired sexual cliches over and over again (I mean, how many times can we get that excited by hearing how "I licked up one side of his throbbing prick and circled his cockhead with my tongue, savoring his first drops of pre-cum"...ok, maybe that is kind of hot...I'll work on it...)

Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sexy, believable, well paced

Truth or fiction one of the best stories of its type I have read on here. Scored a rare 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Title/Hot Story

A title like this in the GM category will reel me in everytime. I also don't think you need to go back and add anything. Your story is fine as is. I'm not sure I'm really convinced this is fact, (all of it anyway ;D)but you say it's true, so being a chic I must speak. First of all I really wished you didn't marry his sister. You didn't do her any favors. Also being a chic I suspected she has a lot of issues esp. in the sexuality department. I feel bad because I think you love the brother more and now you have to sneak around.

O.K. no more soapbox. That was one hell of a first story. Two thumbs up!

Redbird1376Redbird1376about 18 years agoAuthor
For the anonymous chic who left feedback on 4/21

For the anonymous 'chic' who left feedback on 4/21/06 ("Hot Title/Hot Story")...first of all, thank you so much of ryour feedback! It is truly appreciated!! I owuld love to continue corresponding with you, so if you're interested, please email me! Please!

Second, the story really is true!

Third, please know (and this goes for all readers of this story, actually) that things between my wife and I are about as fantastic as they could be, considering the circumstances. I love my wife dearly. I cannot wait until the day that she becomes the mother of my children (something we're happily working on). I quite thoroughly enjoy sex with her. It's just different than it was with Andy. And you'll probably note the past tense there. It's true; Andy is now engaged to a very beautiful woman, and he and I have agreed that we ought to put an end to our affair, for lack of a better term. I love him very much, in many different ways. But I do truly love my wife more, as a "'soul mate.' Maybe someday I will confess to her the relationship her brother and I shared, but I do truly fear this would cause more harm than good. It's something that I am willing to put behind me now. But I appreciate your concern.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Get it when you can

I think it possible to love you wife and still enjoy the company of you brother-in-law as well. It seems apparent that you share a special bond with eachother. It is my feeling that when a man gets a taste of male to male sex, there is no turning back. So would it not be best to keep it in the family rather that going out looking for male satisfaction other places?

Good writing, please keep it up...and good luck in your marriage life in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

I love good stories, especially about fucking the sister's boyfriend. Great job and don't stop. We're all ready for MORE!!!

nz_marienz_mariealmost 17 years ago
Hot Stuff

Great story, very exciting stuff. Makes it hotter knowing its a true story. You could perhaps write a chapter 2 and change the ending from reality to fiction.....maybe Andy gets married but finds he cant keep away ;)

Thanks for sharing.

cheers, Marie

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
True or not

this story works! Very nicely paced, bringing the reader in and then interupting the sexual stuff. Great device. The truely erotic stories build the tension and tear it down only to build again. My hats off to you, good work. I see you haven't submitted in about a year, is that kid thing working? Best of luck, maybe after little league, band or HS Footbal you'll find time to write again!

samsfantasysamsfantasyabout 14 years ago
awesome!

Wow that was hot! Nothing better than a hot cock fucking you all over the place, one of my favorite activties! Thanks for the mental images, great stuff to jerk off to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Hot!

This is one of the sexiest stories I've read on here! So good! Please write more about you and Andy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous