All Comments on 'Hot Mail'

by NomdePlumer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mrblizzard1112mrblizzard1112about 2 months ago

Despite the short length, this story was interesting and very well done 10/10

Cali_LoveCali_Loveabout 2 months ago

Well done. Well placed suspense, good dialogue, fun story. Glad she turned out to be the one too. 5*

acupacupabout 2 months ago

Excellent, and good for a follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! Thanks

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGoodabout 2 months ago

Very delightful story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

good storyline makes for good reading. Wondering what year this was supposed to happen, what with the dial-up connection and all. I didn't know that they had color attached pictures at the time. Good read for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lovely plot device, and an interesting description of the early stages of the digital age, where FAX machines ruled the office, digital cameras were new, and connecting to the internet used a dial-up modem. Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 months ago

It was a good read and I got into the spirit of it pretty quickly. I was hoping it wasn't going to be something weird, like the girl who cleans the office at night. The logic of the effort to discover the secret admirer was well developed. I did find the really tough office policy on socializing with coworkers over the top, but maybe this was not that unlusual once upon a time. Thanks for a little innocent fun. 4*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed it but I like finality in the endings in the romance genre. 4.3*

DaveK7DaveK7about 2 months ago
A new favorite author!

Five stars -- and you're batting two for two in you short career here, as far as I'm concerned!

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uabout 2 months ago

Nice short story. I have one of those big 4 tray fax/copier machines in my office. It always has to be reminded what tray to print from. It will beep till someone pushes the button for one of the trays. Almost everytime you send it a print job. As for the story Iow key expected that there would be some kind a event when he went back to work on Tuesday, maybe they were seen and reported so he had to go into HR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A clever plot carried out well. Clear characters. Looking to a bright future. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous