Hot Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Proposition" was the latest subject line.

"Alex,

I'm sorry I left you high and dry last night, but not that sorry. I like the idea of teasing you a little. So much, in fact, that I'd like to do it in person.

You won't see me in the office today. But tonight at 7, I'll be at the hotel I listed below. I've booked a room there for the next three nights. You told me you don't have any real plans this weekend, so join me. Book your own for the first night, and meet me in the bar. We'll talk, and see where that takes us. I hope it takes us far."

The name and address of a nice hotel an hour north, on the lakeshore, ended the message.

--------------

The Friday before a long weekend was slow at the office, so I spent much of my time planning my trip. I called to rent a car, and called the hotel to book a room for that night, hoping to be able to waste that money.

I'd already packed a bag, and had it with me; a couple changes of clothes, a book, a bathing suit, and a pack of condoms. I had to bring the bag into work with me. When Jen saw me on my way in, she asked about it.

"Ended up with a change of plans - going away for the weekend."

"Nice - with anyone?" She asked, and looked a bit forlorn when I said yes and didn't elaborate. I felt a little bad for leading her on this week, but I had a mystery to solve, and that's how that goes.

The clock moved even more slowly after lunch, but I made it to 5, and even got some work done. From there, it was a quick crosstown bus ride to the rental place, and then I was off.

I'd dressed for a date - nice slacks and a button-up shirt, untucked, no undershirt. Upon arrival and check-in, I went up to my room quickly to run a brush through my hair, and got back down to the bar only a couple of minutes after 7. I walked in, and looked around, but didn't see her. A moment of doubt crept in - did I really have any actual confirmation here? I started going back over the evidence, doubt starting to seep into my mind. I'd almost turned the corner into panic when I heard her.

"Alex."

I turned around and there she was, smiling that same sly smile at me. She looked incredible, her hair down and styled like I'd never seen it, in understated lipstick and a killer red dress with spaghetti straps that hugged her body down to mid-thigh. She carried a purse and a sweater. I caught a whiff of perfume and realized it was the same one she'd worn on the bus that day last year.

"Emma. You look... wow."

"You too."

She reached up and straightened the collar of my shirt, then let her fingers trace the neckline.

"I'm really, really glad you came." She looked a little nervous. I realized I was too.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Is it weird that I want to order champagne?"

"It's not. I like it." I said, and ordered two glasses, opening a tab. We picked them up and I put my hand on the small of her back, guiding her toward a table near the window. The hotel was right on the lake, and the sun was getting low in the sky, casting a beautiful warm light through the window that lit her up as we sat.

"You're wearing the perfume."

"I thought you might appreciate that." She bit her lower lip a little with the slightest of smiles.

"So we're probably both going to get fired now." I joked, after we'd clinked glasses and taken a sip. She laughed.

"About that... I wasn't in today because I handed in my letter of resignation yesterday." My eyes went wide. "I just got a job at the university, in their development office. Good pay bump, more interesting work, less fascist workplace. My last interview was Wednesday, they offered it to me Thursday morning, and I quit at the end of the day. This trip was my reward to myself."

"No notice?"

"No. Fuck that place. I hated it. I hated my boss, and I hated the fax machine, and they screwed up my personal life." We both laughed.

"That changes things." I looked into her eyes.

"It does. I hope in a good way."

"In a good way."

We talked a while about the emails - how she'd thought it up, my own slow realization.

"Okay I have to ask: who else did you think it might have been? Jen, right?"

"Well, yeah. By yesterday it was down to the two of you."

"Wait, who else?"

I ran down my list, and detailed some of my detective work, much to her amusement.

"And... if it had been Jen?" she asked, wickedly.

"oh, this feels like a trap."

"It is."

"I wanted it to be you. Jen would have been a fling. You..." A beat, thinking about what I was about to say. I skipped it, knowing it was implied. "But I thought you still hated me."

A look of guilt passed over her face. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I get it. I'll take how this worked out." I took her hand across the table.

"Me too." She rubbed her thumb over my fingers and kept holding my hand.

A pause.

"Does that mean you don't want me to be a fling?" She had a twinkle in her eye.

"I'm open to possibilities."

"Me too."

We talked more - about her new job, about what I thought awaited me in the future, about family and travel. We'd never talked this long before, but it wasn't stilted. It fit.

She couldn't seem to stop smiling. "I've been holding it in for eight months, so I've got a lot built up." She answered when I commented on it.

"What else have you been holding in?"

"You can find out later, if you want." She traced a finger on the palm of my hand, which sent a small jolt of electricity through me.

By then, the sun was getting lower.

"Let's go onto the deck and watch the sunset." I suggested. The bar had a small seating area overlooking Lake Michigan, and we took our drinks - now on our third round, a glass of red wine for her and a gin and tonic for me - out through the doors. The breeze was chilly off the water, and she put on her sweater and huddled into me, my arm around her. As the sun disappeared, I kissed her - we were both tentative at first, but then it got deeper, more insistent. Our bodies pressed into each other.

After a while, she came up for air, stroking my face and neck.

"Did you book a room?" She asked. I nodded. "I don't think you'll need it." She said, and took my hand. I settled the bar tab and she led me to the elevators. We made out on the way up to her floor, and a couple times in the hall.

Once inside, finally we let our hands do what we really wanted them to. In the dimness, with only the bathroom light on, she unbuttoned my shirt while I squeezed her ass and pulled her close. Then her hands went to my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping and letting them fall, her hand feeling my cock, now covered only by thin boxers. I turned her around and kissed her neck as I took the straps of her dress in my hands and slipped them off her shoulders. Then, slowly, I drew the dress down over her and onto the floor. My hands moved back up over her hips and I traced across the hem of her panties with my left forefinger while my right hand moved up to pinch her nipple. She arched her back, and pressed her ass into me, my hard cock throbbing on her.

"I was going to try to take this slow, but I need you to fuck me, Alex - I can't wait anymore..." she pulled my hand down to her pussy, into her panties so I felt her, warm and excited and wet for me. I slid them off her. She reached behind to pull down my boxers, then turned to see me hard and throbbing. Her hand closed around me as I took her to the bed. I asked for a condom and she pulled one from the night table, where she'd already stowed some, and within a few seconds I was on top of her on the bed, her legs around me, pushing into her as deep as I could go.

Neither of us lasted long. She let out a near scream as she came, pulsing around my throbbing dick, her legs squeezing me tight. I went only a moment later, spasming into her tight pussy over and over again, a week's worth of tension erupting in a few seconds of ecstasy.

--------------

Neither of us slept immediately after, exactly; more of a meditation on each other's breathing. After some time, we stirred; she went to the bathroom, I peeled off the condom and threw it away, cleaned myself off, then clicked on the reading light next to the bed, which gave us more light.

I was still standing when she came out, and we got our first real look at each other's bodies. As she looked me over, I did the same, tracing my eyes down the only somewhat familiar frame, filling in pieces I'd been missing. When my eyes returned to her face, she brushed a stray hair from her forehead and bit her lower lip.

"You're stunningly beautiful." I told her as she walked toward me.

"So are you... and big and strong." She slipped her hand around my cock and balls as she kissed me. I stirred a bit and she pulled away, a bemused look on her face.

"Getting ready for round 2?"

"I could be convinced - but I could also be convinced to eat first."

"Yes, please - I'm starved. Room service is open for orders until 9..." It was, at that point, 8:50, so we decided and called quick. We found bathrobes in the closet and put them on, though mostly we fooled around until the food got there. We ate on the bed and talked more, until we were done.

I cleared the dishes over to the small desk. When I turned around, she'd changed positions, and was now lying on her side on the bed, facing me, the bathrobe falling away from her chest.

"Now I want you to take me slow," she said, beckoning me over with a curled finger. I dropped the bathrobe and walked back over to her as she sat up, the robe slipping off her shoulder and right breast.

My cock hardened as I walked over, and she greeted me by reaching out and curling her fingers around me, then kissing the head and licking around it gently. I pushed her back down to the bed, and kissed her, feeling her tongue and mine dance, letting that linger as she let her fingers wander over my arms and back.

I left her lips and traveled down her neck. Her robe, was open at the chest, but I wanted it out of my way, so as I trailed over her clavicle and shoulder I undid the tie with my hand. She bent her leg to rub against mine as I moved my face down to her chest, kissing gently around her left nipple, then flicking it with my tongue. While I teased her breast, I slid my hand slowly up her thigh, and felt her tense in anticipation, felt her shudder as I brushed her wet slit ever so slightly.

Then, all at once, I took her nipple into my mouth and slid my finger into her, a sound of pleasured surprised hitting my ear. I then neck, as I opened her robe up and slid a hand up her thigh to her wet lips. She moaned again when I switched my mouth to her right breast while my fingers found her clit. I kept going, kissing her stomach and letting my tongue trail down. She tensed a bit when she realized where I was headed, and I felt her arch when my tongue finally slid down between her legs.

"Alex, you're amazing..." I started to rub my tongue back and forth on her button and felt her moving with me, gasping and moaning.

She shrugged out of the robe's sleeves and pulled me up, then, her eyes locked on mine, her legs wrapping around me and guiding me to her. I moved again to get a condom, but she stopped me.

"I've tested, I'm negative, and I'm on the pill. What about you?"

"I've tested - negative too. Not on the pill though."

Ignoring that last part, she whispered "then I want all of you, only you..." and kept guiding me. I agreed, wordlessly.

"Slow..." she breathed, as I eased into her warmth, feeling her envelop me, slide around me - no latex, no chatbox, no email, no fantasy. Just us.

I did as she asked, rocking in her slowly, exploring her, our eyes locked on each other. Her hands ran over my torso, reached down to hold my ass as I pressed into her, moving in small circles as we breathed hard together. Her cheeks were flush, her eyes growing wild, and I could feel the rhythm of her hips speed up. I matched her, knowing my own face looked like hers. Then I felt her legs clamp on me, slowing my movement.

"I'm so close, but I want this to last..." and she started to turn me over. I pulled out of her and flipped, pulling her back to me, straddling me, her naked body illuminated by the bedside lamp. She brushed the hair from her face then leaned down and kissed me as I took her hips and guided her down onto me. She sat up as she rocked back and forth, looking down at me while I looked up at her. I reached up to feel her tits, pinch her nipples gently. She put her hands on mine and held them there, then pulled my left hand, guiding it over her chest, her shoulder her neck, as she looked down at me hungrily. Sweat beaded on her and I felt myself building.

I could feel her getting faster, and watched as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She was getting close again, and this time we weren't stopping.

I grabbed her ass and held her to me as I swung my legs off the bed and sat up, with her now straddling me on the side of the bed. She was moaning loudly now as she rocked back and forth on me, my hands holding her ass, moving her over me. I was starting to pulsate inside her, getting ready to explode.

She opened her eyes again and locked with mine, only inches apart, as a look of pleasure bordering on pain came over her face. As I yelled and erupted into her, shooting jets deep inside her pussy, she let out an ecstatic scream and called my name and clenched her legs harder around me, waves washing over her. She crumpled into me as I slid back onto the bed, both of us slick with sweat and breathing hard, unable to move.

This time, we slept.

--------------

After a while, I awoke. She was still asleep, snoring ever so slightly and adorably, looking angelic. I stood to use the bathroom and she stirred. I needed to go on a rescue mission to my room to get my bag, so I asked her if she had a spare room key. She mumbled enough for me to find it. I peed, dressed, and left.

She was in the shower when I returned, and I joined her, rinsing off, both of us too spent to do anything other than that, but appreciating each other's bodies nevertheless. She put on panties and a T-shirt for bed over my objections. I slept naked, which she appreciated.

We stayed in the room for much of the next day, talking, dozing, watching TV, and fucking until we were worn out. From wake up sex in the morning, to bending her over the bed and taking her from behind in the early afternoon, to a whole range of things during a really sloppy, sore romp in the evening, by the end I was physically incapable of any more.

We spent Sunday out and about - a long drive, a movie, a walk in a nearby park. Talking, joking, being quiet. Feeling normal with each other. No sex at all until that night, when I'd recovered functionality enough for her to give me an outstanding blow-job in the shower before curling up in bed, now familiar on the third night in a row.

She fell asleep before me that night, and I watched her and listened to her and felt her for a while, thinking about how rapidly everything had changed. I'd found that note a week ago - less - and now here I was, with this woman I'd written off near naked in my arms, and a lot of possibility around us.

Finally, Monday morning arrived. Memorial Day. A slow wakeup led to a realization that we had to return - me to that office, her to a week off before a new gig. Us, maybe, to a new life.

We talked about that as we packed up - about what we were now. We decided we'd find out as we went; no need to work hard for definitions yet. We knew we liked this, and wanted it to continue.

It did.