Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
Terrana takes advantage of her mother's private moment.
6.2k words
4.6
16.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Midwest Summer is a series of several parts. For comprehension and flow, it's best to read the series in order.

Faded Inhibitions

Vicki could easily decipher the activity coming from her daughter's room. As she climbed the stairs, the sounds of sexual pleasure were too obvious to deny.

Approaching her late fifties, Vicki was unabashed about sexual nature and human desires, the evidence apparent as her body began to react to the moans, grunts, and dirty sexual banter. While it wasn't an issue, it was when she identified both of her daughters and her son-in-law enjoying their forbidden fruit. Vicki too became physically aroused.

As her mind raced, she chuckled softly to herself on what her next move should be. Like a child playing with fire, she gave way to every reason she shouldn't.

Vicki paused at the last step in the pitch black of the hallway of the old house and just took in the sounds of sexual desires playing before her. Looking toward the room, Vicki noticed the light beaming from the bottom of the door and the old skeleton keyhole.

'Fuck it, might as well have a peek,' Vicki convinced herself.

Making every attempt to maintain her clandestine approach, Vicki turned her body around and on hands and knees crawled to the door. Steadying her breath, she inched her eye closer to the keyhole. As the objects of the room came into focus, Vicki closed her left eye. Looking straight ahead, she made out the nightstand and lamp. Looking to the right, a chest of drawers. As she looked opposite, her attention focused on her daughter's ass in the air and Killian standing just to her side, stroking his cock. Trista lay in the bed with her legs spread lustfully while Terrana's tongue assaulted her younger daughter's pussy.

Vicki pulled back away from the door to catch her breath; her pussy was turning damp from the erotic display. Again steadying herself, she moved closer for another view. Instantly she focused on Killian's thick cock as it thrust in and out of her daughter's pussy. Instinctively, Vicki's fingers found their way into her shorts and gently caressed her slick protruding nub.

Vicki was unable to take her eyes off Killian. He wasn't really the type that turned her on — studying his pronounced gut and his chubby yet somewhat firm looking ass and his muscular legs. More fascinating to Vicki was Killian's cock. It was a nice size in length but unbelievably thick. Thicker than she's ever witnessed, past or present.

Vicki backed away from the room and returned to the dark hallway. She entered the bathroom to finish herself off and shower before bed.

Following the events of last evening, Vicki woke from her sleep and sauntered to the bathroom. Standing in the mirror, Vicki began her daily body inspection. At 5′1″, Vicki was well aware she had lost height over the years and sticking to every inch of height she could, helped in her confidence. Reaching for the brush on the counter, Vicki brushed her long, chocolate-colored hair, which was still thick and wavy. She often preferred to wear it up for ease and to hide any gray hairs she found lurking. Her face was round but slender and her cheeks covered in their typically warm glow. Her eyes hazel in color, she's often told they are her most attractive quality. Her lips rarely wore lipstick on the account she convinced herself wearing lipstick gave her an odd-looking appearance.

As Vicki studied her face, she could not avoid the full mirror and more so the reflection of her body. Reaching her arms, she still noticed the loose skin underneath her upper arms just not as "in your face" as before. Her hands cupped each of her 38C breasts and gently stroked the nipples. "They still work," she laughed. Vicki squeezed and checked her breasts, thoroughly noticing their weight and increased droop. Her skin was soft, except for the raised bumps surrounding her nipple. The darker skin of her body faded into the milky white of her rarely exposed tits.

Vicki let go of her breast and moved her hands over her tummy. Childbirth and age had settled in rather unpleasantly in her mind. To Vicki, this was the most unflattering part of her body. While her stomach was not as protruded as it once was, the loose skin and stretch marks made it hard for her to look at. Rubbing the skin away from her midsection, she placed her hands on her hips. "Certainly no doubting I have hips," smiled Vicki in the mirror. Unlike the changes in her upper body, her hips remained wide over the years; she actually loved her feminine hips. Vicki turned to her side and looked over her ass. Slightly dimpled, though she could tell working out was firming them up nicely. Bringing both hands over her pubic mound, she gently stroked the hair covering her lady bits. Using her index fingers, Vicki spread apart her labia and grinned. She loved her pussy and its uniqueness.

Continuing to her legs, Vicki noticed the flab on her thighs was disappearing as well. Like her upper body, the darker skin faded into the milky white tops of her thighs from little sun exposure.

Overall pleased with her appearance, Vicki showered, grabbed her robe and tied it around her petite 5′1″ body and walked downstairs to greet her family.

"Good morning, Mom," said Terrana as she handed Vicki a cup of coffee.

"Everyone's still sleeping after last night?" inquired Vicki playfully.

Terrana froze mid-step, "Ummm."

Did she honestly think a mother wouldn't know what goes on her own house? Vicki wondered.

"I'm just poking fun, honey. I know what goes on in my house and it sounds to me everyone is getting along smashingly," Vicki laughed.

Terrana knew her mom well and also knew what she was talking about and trying to deny it would prove silly and pathetic.

"It was amazing,' beamed Terrana. 'Only for a brief moment did it feel awkward, but that quickly faded."

Mother and daughter walked out to the deck and sat down and relaxed while waiting for the rest of the house to wake.

"Do tell, Terrana. You are not seriously going to deny an old woman details, are you?" her mother questioned.

"Really!?! Do you really want details? Well..."

Terrana took a long drag of her cigarette and began detailing the previous evening's juicy details. Her mother's attention squarely focused on the details of her son-in-law's cock, but she listened to all aspects as to not look too obvious. Terrana could even hear her mother's breathing change from calmed breaths to heavy sighs and occasional groans.

Just as Terrana was about to continue, Killian stepped outside with coffee in hand. Turning to his side, he stopped to lean down and kiss his wife passionately. "Good morning, Baby," he whispered in her ear.

As Terrana shuddered, Killian straightened himself up, turned toward Vicki and leaned down and kissed her on her cheek. "Good morning, Mom," he breathed gently into her ear.

Terrana witnessed her mother's reaction upon receiving Killian's morning kiss. Her legs instantly tightened together with her hands between them. She could tell her mother's sensitivity was heightened, no doubt from the story she started sharing.

"It seems you all had a wonderful evening," Vicki stated directly to Killian.

Without skipping a beat, Killian responded in kind, "It was magical, to say the least."

Killian sat next to Terrana, directly opposite of his mother-in-law. As the two conversed, Terrana was reminded of a time years ago when Killian first met her mother. Just now, as before, her mother's eyes again fixated on her husband's crotch, hoping to catch a glimpse of his manhood. Her mother's horrible attempt to be discreet also had not changed over the years.

"Oh hell, Mom, you've wondered for years how his cock looked. Just ask him for a peek," blurted out Terrana.

As Killian spit coffee from his nose, her mother choked on her cigarette.

"Beg your pardon," responded Vicki.

"Look, when I first told you years ago about a new man in my life, you were hell-bent on making sure that whoever he was he would please me sexually. Then when you met Killian the first time, you sat adjacent to him on purpose and adjusted your view several times trying to look up his shorts - trying to size him up," explained Terrana.

Killian looked at both women as both women looked at him. All three busted out in laughter.

"Well, my darling daughter, after the nightmarish misgivings of your ex, I just wanted to make sure you'd be taken care of," explained Vicki.

Still laughing, Terrana turned to her husband. "Take it out and show my mom already."

Killian looked at his wife and shrugged his shoulders. He then looked over at Vicki, who was already looking toward his manhood and thought to himself, Why the hell not? He reached for the button of his shorts and quickly loosened it and lowered the zipper.

Terrana reached over and slid her hand into Killian's pants and wrapped her hand around his thickness. With a twist of her wrist, Killian's cock was out of his pants and laying on the zipper.

"Oh my," was all Vicki could muster.

Killian's cock slowly began to harden as it was lewdly on display for his mother-in-law's viewing pleasure by his wife, no less. It was an odd sensation, but they have come to love their sexuality, and this was nothing more than a display.

"It's... wow. It's a very nice one, isn't it?" noted Vicki.

"I have never been happier, more full, and entirely overwhelmed by another cock in my life," responded Terrana.

"I can certainly see why, it's gorgeous," whispered Vicki.

Killian reached down and took his cock in his hand and stroked it a few times before placing it back into his shorts, much to the disappointment of both his wife and mother-in-law.

"Well, ladies, I do believe since Trista has finished her shower, it's my turn," said Killian as he stood.

He passed Trista in the doorway as she walked toward her mother and sister. Pausing a brief moment, Killian grabbed her and kissed her deeply. "Good morning, Sissy."

Sitting down at the table, "Damn, his kisses are amazing," Trista sighed as her tummy fluttered.

"So I'm assuming this is going to be the new norm around here?" quizzed Vicki. "My daughters sleeping with the same man?"

Trista looked at Terrana and started to giggle. "I don't know about that, Mom, but what I can tell you? I've never been so full sexually as I was last night. The passion and intensity were indescribable," offered Trista.

"It was as Trista said, indescribably perfect," noted Terrana.

"I may have to move in with them now," laughed Trista.

"We've got plenty of room," offered Terrana, beaming with love and joy.

"You all may have to move to another state to become sister wives," pointed out Vicki matter-of-factly as she began to laugh.

The women sat on the deck, talking for another hour about various things and eventually went about their day.

A few evenings later, Vicki sat in the family room curled up in a soft heavy blanket listening to music and reading her book. Removing her headphones for a moment, Vicki noticed the old house was void of any sound, with a chill in the air.

This old house sure is quiet when everyone is gone, thought Vicki. Trying to keep focused on her book, she continued to replay the events of the last few days in her mind.

Returning her headphones, Vicki closed her eyes and lay her head back. Since everyone was gone, she allowed her hands to roam freely over her body. "He stroked his cock right in front of me," breathed Vicki softly. "Was he teasing me with his dick?" Vicki questioned herself.

Her mind was in a whirlwind of thoughts. So lost in bliss, Vicki failed to notice her daughter and son-in-law enter from the back deck.

Terrana entered the dining area from the kitchen first. Straight into the den, she witnessed her Mom in her recliner pleasuring herself. Pausing a moment, she whispered, "Mom, we're home."

Vicki was consumed mentally, without care, "Your cock is so big," she murmured softly to herself.

Terrana turned to Killian, "OMG, she is fantasizing about your cock. She must have her headphones in because I told her we're home. Her only response was about how big your cock is."

"What? No way, you have to be hearing things," responded Killian.

As he sidestepped Terrana, he peeked into the family room, and sure enough, in her favorite recliner, you could see the lustful expressions painted on her face and visible movement underneath her blanket.

Killian looked at Terrana, "Come on, let her be."

Terrana looked at Killian with her devilish smile and grabbed his arm. "I think we should have fun with her," said Terrana.

Killian began to reject any ideas his wife might have, but Terrana has always had a certain way with him.

With Terrana's plan formulated and Killian's reluctance, he paused a brief moment before walking out of the den. "This is dangerous territory, Terrana, are you sure? What limits do you have?"

"None, baby, let nature take its course. I'm going to sit back here in the dark and watch the whole thing," giggled Terrana.

Killian turned around and continued into the family room, "You've lost your mind," he chuckled.

As Killian slowly entered the room as not to disturb Vicki, Terrana began texting Trista about the unfolding details.

Next to Vicki's chair were a small table with a light and a matching recliner. Keeping his eyes on his mother-in-law, he slowly unbuttoned and slid his shorts down. Stepping out of his shorts, he sat down quietly and slowly began stroking himself. Any apprehension about this situation quickly faded the harder he became.

Just a few minutes in and just before Vicki realized his presence, Trista entered from the back deck. As Killian looked back toward the den, he could make out the faint figure of Trista looking in from the dark. She leaned forward and stuck her head into the room and blew him a kiss and returned into the darkness to join her sister.

Killian returned his eyes to Vicki and took in the features of her body. Built just like her daughter's, she too was small-framed with perfectly placed chubbiness. From his estimation, her breasts were closer to Terrana's 36D's than Trista's smaller 34B's. She had short, meaty legs and what appeared to be a reasonably firm ass. Thinking about his mother-in-law's features turned him on even further.

"Mmm fuck," groaned Killian as his stroking increased.

Vicki ripped her headphones off her head and looked at Killian. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Mom," smiled Killian.

Vicki took a moment to look at his hand strangling his cock, "The girls might not appreciate you sitting here doing that, especially in front of me."

"No worries, Mom, everything is fine, you have my word on it. You might even say my lovely crazy wife, your daughter, put me up to this," smiled Killian.

Vicki's concern faded quickly as her eyes locked on his erection and his tight grip as he jacked his cock. She also knew her daughter and her newly found liberation. His explanation just might be truthful. She looked further down and noticed his large balls jerk with each stroke. The feeling between her legs she was enjoying before being startled quickly returned. She gently slid back into her chair and resumed slithering her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"You know, you could help me," grinned Killian.

"Shit, now you're just talking silly, Killian," responded Vicki.

"Well, it's your choice. But I think it's only fair you at least show me your tits since this is the second time you've seen my cock; besides, you cannot deny you were just fantasizing about it," replied Killian confidently.

Vicki certainly did not like feeling pressured into things she did not want to do; however, when it came to things that piqued her interest, she was more than willing to oblige.

Watching Killian continue to pull and tease his cock, Vicki pushed the blanket down to her legs and leaned her upper body forward. Grabbing the hem of her yellow shirt, she eased the fabric up slowly. Inch by inch the material of the shirt lifted from her body until the underside of her fleshy tits came into view. Killian watched in anticipation as her fifty-eight-year-old tits came into their full unobstructed view. Her nipples were dark pink like Terrana's and fat like Trista's. They bounced lightly as the fabric from her shirt cleared her nipples and settled gently into their natural droop. Vicki tossed her shirt to the floor.

Vicki sat back into the chair with her arms out, bringing her hands up under each massive globe, "Well, you've had your look," seductively smiled Vicki.

"Your tits are amazing," Killian responded under heavy breath.

"Thank you, Killian, not bad for an old lady, eh?" chuckled Vicki.

Deciding to go with the flow, she returned her hands to between her legs while watching Killian stroke his fully erect cock.

"Pinch your nipples with your right hand," instructed Killian.

Vicki did not hesitate and removed her right hand from under the blanket and began pinching and pulling her nipple. "Oooo mmm," Vicki groaned in pleasure.

While Vicki and Killian continued to masturbate for each other, Trista and Terrana looked on from the darkened room. Sisters sat next to each other, stroking each other's clits as they watched in anticipation and wondered just how far their mother would allow herself to go.

Killian stood while stroking himself in a slightly exaggerated fashion. Vicki watched as he lifted himself from the chair and walked directly in front of her. No words spoken, Vicki released the recliner into its upright position, scooting her half-naked body to the edge of the seat.

With her right hand still twisting her nipples and her left hand buried in her pussy, she watched intently as Killian stroked his sexy cock mere inches from her face. She could smell Killian's sex, and it was driving her wild.

Killian reached down with his left hand and pulled the blanket from Vicki's lap. "You won't need this anymore," as he set it down on the floor.

"Remove the rest of your clothes," instructed Killian while removing his own shirt.

Vicki leaned forward as Killian stepped back. Grabbing the cotton fabric of her shorts, she pulled them down past her ass, then her knees and finally kicked them to the floor atop the blanket. Removing her clothing, Vicki's feelings of vulnerability increased, which fed her fire more.

Vicki sat back down on the chair with her legs parted. Killian looked over her body and smiled. "You are a sexy fucking woman," complimented Killian moving closer.

Vicki returned her fingers to her hairy mound and inserted them fervently, moaning and shuddering as they entered; her free hand went back to her nipples. Killian grabbed her right hand and took the half step until his shins rested against the chair. He placed Vicki's palm against his meaty girth and instinctively her fingers closed tightly feeling the blood rushing the length of his cock.

Vicki groaned. "Damn, you are thick, I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around," whispered Vicki.

Feeling the sensation of his mother-in-law stroking his cock, he reached forward and cupped her massive tit in his hand. First, the right and then the left, rubbing the nipples with his thumb.

"God damn, those feel nice," grunted Killian.

"Pull my nipples, I love having them bitten and pulled hard," responded Vicki.

Killian increased the pressure of his index finger and thumb, pulling his mother-in-law's nipple hard. Vicki, grunted loudly, "Oh God, pull them harder, it feels incredible." Vicki responded with pleasure by stroking Killian's cock tighter and faster.

Watching Killian's movements and the fire deep within her body, Vicki contemplated taking his throbbing cock in her mouth, something she rarely enjoyed. She found the thought of it incredibly exciting. Finding it hard to concentrate on her own pleasure and Killian's at the same time, Vicki knew how responsive her body had become. As she pulled her fingers from her cunt, she shuddered at the amount of fluid leaking down to her ass; her hairy pubic mound was now soaked.

12