Hot Midwest Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vicki took in the entirety of her current state, she felt a hot, sticky piece of flesh press against her lips. Any control over her own body now gone, her lips parted and welcomed the leaking tip of Killian's cock. Inch by inch, she felt her mouth stretch. The sides of her mouth stretched tightly around Killian's massive girth until she felt the spongy head in the back of her throat. Gagging and gasping, Killian pulled back before Vicki could pull herself back and thrust in again.

"Fuck, your mouth is hot, Mom, suck it good," groaned Killian

Never in her life had Vicki been so turned on until Killian spoke. She opened her eyes and watched the length of his shaft enter end exit her mouth. Killian continued his assault on her nipples, pulling, twisting and teasing. Vicki muffled her pleasure with his cock buried in her mouth. The taste of his precum on her tongue was insanely hot and delicious.

To Killian's surprise, his mother-in-law was sucking his cock like a pro. Any indication that she did not particularly care for the act was void right now. Enjoying the sheer action of his mother-in-law slobbering all over his meat made him weak in the knees. As if things couldn't get any better, Vicki reached around either side of Killian. Grabbing his ass, she forced more of his cock into her mouth. Gagging and grunting and gasping, she pulled him closer as he tried to ease off for her.

"Holy fuck, your mouth is amazing, you're going to make me cum," gritted Killian through his teeth.

Vicki forced Killian's cock with every thrust in further down her throat until finally, she felt her nose being tickled by his carefully trimmed pubic hair. She pulled him all the way out of her mouth to gasp for air and admire the amount of saliva covering and dripping from his cock. She looked down and smeared the saliva all over her chest.

"I rarely do such a thing, my dear son, but your beautiful cock deserves it, you have nearly made me speechless," panted Vicki.

Killian placed his hands on Vicki's shoulders and eased her back into the seat of the chair. Her head resting against the seatback, she looked down. Killian, with his massive cock bouncing around slowly bent down and kneeled in front of her. As she felt her legs spreading apart, anxiety settled in. Oh God am I clean, will he be turned off with all the fluid running down my legs, oh my God my hairy pussy! Vicki mentally screamed.

"Damn, look at that sexy natural pussy, I love it," excitedly whistled Killian.

Vicki instantly calmed herself the best she could and smiled at his reassurance. Instead, the sensation of Killian's tongue on her clit spun her body into the opposite direction.

Killian darted his tongue forward, flicking his mother-in-law's clit, savoring the pungent smell and aroma. Feeling her legs weaken, Killian used his elbows to keep them open. His tongue slid along the length of her hairy slit, down to her tight little asshole. Vicki groaned deeper at the sensation of Killian licking her tight hole. Never had she experienced such nastiness and she simply loved it.

As Killian released her left leg, he slithered his tongue deep into Vicki's visibly dripping cunt. Bringing his free right hand to her lips, Vicki opened her mouth and coated them with her thickened saliva. Bringing his fingers to her drenched firebox, Killian inserted them both, twisting and turning them upward as his lips sucked on her thick, hard pussy nub. As he was sucking, biting, and licking her throbbing clit, his fingers worked in and out of her cunt, pressing deep and upward with each thrust. Over and over, Killian continued his assault on his mother-in-law's dripping hole.

"Ohhh fuck I'm coming, fuck yes!" screamed Vicki as she reached down to remove Killian's hand. Her body froze in a tense state as her climax began. Killian started to pull away.

"SQUIRTING!" Vicki cried out. Killian was not about to miss this opportunity. He placed his hands on either side of Vicki and grabbed her hips and dove in deep. He continued ferociously licking and probing with his tongue as Vicki released wave after wave all over his face.

"Fuck yeah," encouraged Killian.

Vicki, bucked, kicked and thrashed around in the chair as her body contorted and spun out her orgasm. Beginning to gain some composure from her pussy-altering, earth-shattering orgasm, it was at this very moment Vicki now noticed both of her daughters on the sofa entirely nude in a lover's embrace directly across from her and Killian.

"They are just as sexy, and beautiful as their mother," commented Killian.

Vicki reached up and stroked Killian's face. "You don't suppose they would mind if you fucked me good, do you?"

"No limits have been set, besides, this evening will not end without my cock pumping inside you," smiled Killian.

"Ohhh Gawd," sighed Vicki as she lay back in the recliner, still trying to figure out how to move her muscles after the last immense orgasm. Killian reached to the side of the recliner and lay the seat back as far as it would recline. Grabbing hold of Vicki's hips, he pulled her petite body forward. Her ass rested comfortably between the bottom cushion and the footrest.

"GOD Sissy, he's going to fuck Momma now. He'll have had all three of us," Trista smiled lustfully.

"I never ever thought this would be this fucking hot," responded Terrana.

Lifting her legs up and pushing her knees to the sides, Killian grabbed hold of his leaking shaft and teased Vicki by running it over the length of her pussy a few times, coating his thickness with his mother-in-law's juices.

"God damn, just fuck me already," whimpered Vicki.

Killian found his footing and lined up his thick cock. In a slow single thrust, his cock entered stretching the outer folds of his mother-in-law's pussy. Inch after inch followed ultimately filling Vicki's cunt completely. Killian felt the flesh of his mother-in-law's belly against the flesh above his cock as he bottomed out inside her.

"HOLY FUCK!" screamed Vicki. "Your cock is enormous," she panted.

Killian began his methodical thrusts. Slow and deliberate. Feeling the fire burn within, Killian entertained the idea this may be the best pussy he'd ever felt. Vicki's pussy started sucking him in deeper each time he thrust out while her pubic hair tickled and massaged his cock. Killian could feel every inch of his throbbing cock being squeezed like a vise by his mother-in-law's constricting pussy.

"Fuck her good, baby," Terrana moaned as Trista buried her face in his wife's cunt.

Killian slowly and deeply fucked Vicki. Leaning forward, he placed her right nipple between his lips. As Killian latched on with his teeth, Vicki started bucking her hips wildly banging her hips into his thrusts. His mother-in-law's nipple was thick in his mouth and grew harder each time he sucked in.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum..." Vicki's face froze, her mouth open. Killian switched nipples and bit harder as he lifted himself slightly and began forcing his cock in and out deeper. Vicki's ass lifted off the chair; she'd never felt a cock so deep inside her. Wave after wave consumed her petite body, drenching herself, Killian and the floor beneath them.

Killian continued an all-out pounding into his mother-in-law without stopping or slowing. Just as she was beginning to subside, her insides fired back up into another shattering discharge. When he looked down, Vicki's face was deep red and her chest, flushed. Never in her life had she experienced orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, Killian eased his thrusting and paused a moment as Terrana took to his side, looking down at her mother with the biggest smile.

"I'm sure you can see now, Mom, I'm very well taken care of," giggled Terrana.

Vicki's only response was to shake her head in agreement.

Terrana moved to the side of her mother as Trista walked to the other side. Bending down, she guided her mother's nipple into her mouth.

"Catch your breath a minute, Momma, the best is yet to come," said Trista.

Terrana and Trista licked, sucked and teased their mother's nipples, softly petting her soaked cunt as they gently revived her muscles.

"This is unbelievable how this all feels," cooed Vicki between panted breaths.

Killian continued stroking his cock as he sat down in the other recliner. Grabbing the handle, he reclined the chair entirely, his cock pointing proudly in the air.

Trista stood, while Terrana continued to pet her mother. She walked behind Killian, stopping at his side. Kneeling, she took the length of Killian's cock into her mouth and started bobbing his meaty flesh in and out of her hungry mouth.

"Your mom tastes delicious, doesn't she?" teased Killian.

Trista groaned in agreement then pulled him out of her mouth and held his cock up in her hand.

"You're next, Mom," called out Trista. Terrana stood and reached for her mother's hands. Vicki reached down and released the handle for the chair and then took her daughter's hands. The chair came flying forward, forcing Vicki to stand and under her own power, she walked the few steps to Killian.

"He's ready for you," smiled Trista, still holding Killian's cock.

On shaky legs, Vicki steadied herself with her right hand on the back of his chair. She lifted her left leg and brought it up to the arm of the chair and paused. Killian reached out and pulled her leg over as she climbed on. Trista was still holding his cock out of the way until her mother was settled. Once Vicki positioned herself, Killian reached up and gently grabbed her face and kissed her lips. Vicki met his kiss with her lips. Their mouths parted and their tongues danced together, each of them savoring the other's sexual fluids. As Trista released his cock, Vicki felt it smack against her swollen slit.

Both daughters returned to the couch to continue their lovemaking. "Own her pussy, baby," radiated Terrana with pride.

Vicki groaned into Killian's mouth, hearing her daughter's words. Son and mother-in-law lovers continued their passionate kiss as Killian reached behind and grabbed his cock. Guiding his imposing rod, he brought it to his mother-in-law's throbbing cunt. Pulling her forward gently, her ass lifting in the air, he pointed the tip directly toward her silky lips, letting her body return to its position. Vicki instantly impaled herself onto his cock. Fully. Entirely. Completely.

Terrana and Trista groaned in unison as they watched Killian's massive cock violate and stretch their mother's snatch wide open.

"Oh fucking hell," seethed Vicki through gritted teeth.

Killian guided his mother-in-law's rocking motion until she had found her stride. Leaking all over the place she felt Killian's cock reach depths once unimaginable. Grabbing hold of her massive tits, Killian began messaging them, gently at first then a bit rougher the deeper and harder Vicki rode him.

"Ahhh fuck me deep, baby," Vicki begged.

Her wishes were soon met when Killian grabbed the fatness of her ass cheeks and began matching her thrusts, feeling her ass move up and down as her pussy pumped his cock with force. The sensation deep in his balls begging to come to the surface, he knew it wouldn't be long now.

Killian leaned forward and began biting Vicki's nipple hard. The stinging sensation traveled her entire body to the fire in her cunt.

"Ohhh mother fuck, again," began Vicki only to be met with silence from another release.

As her orgasm took hold, Killian began to slow his pace. As Vicki rode his cock, the sensations of an ultimate orgasm rushed through her body.

Killian again grabbed Vicki's face and kissed her deeply. "I hope you're ready," Killian winked.

At this point in this fuck-fest, Vicki could only imagine. As she looked back at her daughters, they smiled.

"Hold on, Mom," playfully warned Trista.

Vicki felt her tits press against Killian's chest. As she began kissing his neck, he placed his firm hands on her ass again and squeezed them hard. Killian pulled his legs up slightly, plunging his fuck stick deep into his mother-in-law's already raw cunt.

Like a jackhammer, Killian pumped and thrust the length of his fat cock in and out, over and over. His mother-in-law's body began thrashing wildly as the intensity forced the beginnings of another climax.

"Fuck, you have some good pussy, don't you," groaned Killian.

He continued to plunge his cock deeper and deeper, his balls slamming against her ass while her pussy churned her sexual fluid.

"Fucking hell," was all Vicki could verbalize.

"You like that cock, don't you? You like feeling that young fat cock stretching your cunt, huh?" questioned Killian.

Between mostly incoherent words, Vicki suddenly burst out, "Oh fuck yes ...oh my God fuck meee. Harderrr!"

Watching his mother-in-law ride his cock like no tomorrow Killian began to feel the pressure boil upward; he was on the verge of exploding.

"Fuck yeah," grunted Killian. "Ride my fucking cock, you sexy bitch." Killian let go of his mother-in-law's jiggling ass, drew his right hand back and smacked Vicki on the ass. Killian found her to be matching his fast, hard, and deliberate jabs into her cunt perfectly.

"Killian's close," pointed Terrana to her sister.

"Should we?" questioned Trista.

The room filled with grunts and groans, and loud, raw fucking. Vicki was on the verge of her final and most powerful orgasm.

"Open that pussy and load your cum deep, baby, own Momma's pussy," demanded Terrana.

Vicki tightened her legs to either side of her lover as Killian wrapped his arms around her. He lifted their bodies from the chair, turned around and lay Vicki back down. Spreading his mother-in-law's legs to the sides, he continued pulverizing into her body, over and over. Vicki's face was twisted from her building orgasm. She no longer made any sounds at all as the pleasure ramming through her body took her breath away.

"Oh fuck yea...shit, "moaned Killian.

"Fill her cunt full, Bubba," cheered Trista.

Vicki, thrashing side to side as Killian destroyed her cunt, felt the thick mushroom head of her son-in-law expand twice the size as it massaged and raked her insides.

"Fucking take this pussy, mother fucker," grunted Vicki as tears began streaming down her eyes from the overwhelming pleasure.

That was the straw for Killian. He reared back and thrust in and held on tight as her body continued thrashing on his cock. Killian grabbed hold of his mother-in-law's shoulders and pulled her onto him as he pushed his hips forward, locking his cock as deep in her as he could. Vicki managed to wrap her legs around Killian, helping to hold him in place. Spurt after spurt ruptured from his cock spewing his thick seed deep into his mother-in-law's cunt.

"Aaaaggghhhhh... Fuck yeah," growled Killian.

As globs of Vicki's juices pooled deep inside, her son-in-law's cum painted the walls of her pussy. Vicki's womb matched his release and continued to milk every last drop from his heavy balls until his entire load was spent and pouring from her cunt. Exhausted and out of breath, Killian collapsed on top of Vicki.

Vicki, still catching her breath stroked her son-in-law's face as his face lay on her naked tits. "You are the most amazing fuck I have ever had, Killian," Vicki whispered into Killian's ear.

After a few moments, Killian pulled himself up and out, plopping down in the opposite chair. Trista kneeled and gently took his cock into her mouth and cleaned him off thoroughly.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen, Bubba," whispered Trista.

Terrana, kneeling between her mother's legs began licking and cleaning the cum that continued to drip from her mother's red abused hole. "You do taste good, Mom," smiled Terrana. As Killian collected himself and headed to the shower, Trista joined her sister in cleaning their mother.

"Mmmm, I told you she tastes good. Wow, Killian shot his cum deep. Fuck, how much did he cum?" giggled Trista.

"No kidding, it's still oozing out - My God," laughed Terrana.

"I can still taste it," said Vicki, utterly satisfied, joining in her daughters' laughter.

Once Killian's juice was mostly cleaned out, they helped their mother up from the chair, collected their clothes, and slowly walked to the stairs for the shower.

Vicki took the first step and paused. Looking back at her daughters, she smiled. "See what amazing things can happen when a mother hears all?"

12