Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny young Matt vacations with his hot mom and sexy grandma.
4k words
4.54
92.5k
181

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,565 Followers

"Good Lord, Mother. You've booked us into a- a sex resort!" Lindsey Carroll exclaimed, aghast at the revelers on the beach behind their villa.

"Oh Lin, you're always so dramatic. Didn't I say I was treating us all to an adventure holiday?" Elaine sipped at her Mai-Tai and smiled pleasantly at her daughter. "Aphrodesia surely qualifies."

"There are people fucking out there on the beach!"

There sure were, much to the secret delight of Lindsey's twenty-year-old son, Matt.

He'd gotten used to the tension between the two women since he and his mother had moved in with his grandmother nearly a year ago. It was, after all, a damn sight better than living with the screaming and tears of his parents' daily arguments. But given the provocation, this mother-daughter argument threatened to spiral out of control pretty quickly.

Grandma had pulled a fast one on Mom, and all three of them knew it. Worse, Matt himself was complicit.

When his grandmother had proposed this trip, he'd done some reconnoitering on the web. What he'd learned about Aphrodesia had shocked him--in the best way. And now that they'd arrived, the place delivered on the promise.

The small villa he would share with his mother and grandmother for the next ten days was luxurious, featuring a breathtaking view of the blue Aegean and a ground-level terrace facing the beach. Out there on that broad strip of white sand guests sunned themselves, strolled in couples or groups, or swam in the warm waters.

Or fucked. Scattered among the late afternoon beach crowd were perhaps two dozen guests who were naked and screwing their brains out.

Matt assumed that most were guests, anyway. Several of the lean, dark, muscular young men engaged in threesomes looked like locals. He wondered if they were resort staff. If so, Aphrodesia really doubled down on the "all-inclusive" part of their advertising.

"I swear, Mother, I would have thought that even you would have more sense of decency than to pull a trick like this!"

The smart thing for Matt to do would be to go back to the bedroom he'd picked as his own and busy himself with unpacking until the confrontation blew over. He couldn't. He had too much of Grandma's perverse sense of humor to resist.

"Think the name of the place might have been a clue, Mom?"

Matt's mother blushed dark crimson, but he noticed that she couldn't tear herself away from the sight of so many people getting it on in public. Her attention was particularly focused on a couple about fifty feet from them, a busty brunette woman sitting on the lap of a much younger man. The woman looked to be in her mid-thirties, about Lindsey's age. She was locked in a deep kiss with her partner, her arms around his neck and her hips moving in sensuous little circles as she rose and fell on his cock. Neither displayed the slightest hesitation or shyness about what their public display. Nor, for that matter, did any of the other fucking couples.

Lindsey glowered at her son. "We're in Greece. I-I thought was a classical reference."

"I'm sure you did," Elaine said dryly. She went to perch on the edge of the canopied cypress daybed that stood in the center of the villa's terrace. And you still believe your father and I found you under a cabbage leaf. Goodness, it's not like I was being /em> furtive. I sent both of you the resort's website address when I suggested the place. You can't be bothered to click on a few links?"

"Mom kinda relied on me to look after the details for both of us," Matt offered quickly, looking imploringly at Lindsey, "You know I've been trying to help out with a lot of the day-to-day since you and Dad split."

"Yes, you have," Lindsey agreed, but with an edge to her voice that made him nervous. "And--"

"Matt's such a good son, isn't he?" Elaine jumped in helpfully. "You have been terribly, shall we say, scattered these last few months. And that, my dear, is the entire point of this little vacay. Honestly, honey, Bob Carroll was not worth the tears. So get back up on that horse and move on with your life."

"Like you did after Dad died?" Lindsey glared at her mother. "With that-that pervert, Ross Harrington? No. No, thank you. I'm not you."

"That much is certain. But it would do you a world of good to try being someone other than Molly Morose. At least for a few days. And, for your information, Ross was a good man. Yes, he was...unconventional. But he damn near saved my sanity after your father passed. He brought me back to life."

"He certainly introduced you to a new lifestyle."

Matt sighed and backed off. Better to keep his head down and let this play out. He returned his attention to the beach. Watching strangers getting it on was loads more fun than refereeing the women in his life, anyway. Way safer, too.

The bitter truth was that he didn't miss his father at all. Dad had been a bully and a cheater. Matt would much rather have Mom to himself. Both of them living with Grandma was icing on the cake.

Because Lindsey and Elaine were both smoking hot babes and, perverse as it might be, being around both of them every day was a horny fantasy come true for Matt.

Both women were youthful, slim, and leggy, with high, firm asses and big tits. And since he'd skipped a semester of school to come home and lend Mom emotional support through the dissolution of her marriage, lucky Matt got to spend every day in close contact with the two sexiest women he knew.

Okay, so his incestuous attractions were more than a little peculiar. Many would say "sick." But the way he saw it, he was a healthy young guy whose libido was in overdrive at this point in his life, and he'd have to be gay or dead not to lust after the parade of lush sexual allure that his female family members presented.

The women in the family had each married early and weathered maturity well. Blond-haired, emerald-eyed Lindsey was barely old enough to have an adult son. She didn't look her age. And a stranger would never guess that Elaine was well into her fifties. Aside from the few silver streaks threaded through her long, auburn hair, she could be mistaken for forty.

Elaine did all that she could to hold back the clock with aggressive devotion to exercise and her diet....and, Matt suspected, more visits to her surgeon than she ever admitted.

He'd caught more than a couple of glimpses of his mother naked and could vouch that every inch of her body was as firm and youthful as her lovely face. He hadn't managed that trick with his grandmother yet, but he'd have loved to examine her physique in close-up detail and at length.

Strangely enough, he found Grandma even more appealing than his mother in some ways. She was sophisticated, outgoing, radiating vitality and sensuality. When her wealthy second husband had crashed his ultralight into a cell tower he'd left her financially set for life. Since then she'd devoted much of her time to adventures and excursions with friends. Hiking Patagonia. Skiing in Switzerland. Shark-diving off the coast of Australia, of all the damn things.

But when Lindsey's marriage had fallen apart Elaine's maternal instincts had come to the fore and she'd hopped a plane from somewhere in Cambodia, rushing home to be at her only daughter's side.

Elaine's thrill-seeking nature was the reason that when she'd proposed an island getaway for the three of them as a way of shaking Lindsey out of her post-marital depression, Matt had expected that they'd wind up pearl diving in the South Pacific, or something. A quick perusal of the online promotional materials she'd sent him for Aphrodesia Isle Adult Retreat had startled him. This place was way beyond being a simple clothing-optional beach or even a swingers' club. Aphrodesia was an exclusive, remote, and very expensive haven for folks sharing anything-goes sexual appetites.

"As long as we're critiquing lifestyles, you could stand to broaden your horizons." Elaine's voice took on a sharpness that broke Matt's reverie. "A year is more than enough time to mourn the wreckage of that marriage. If you ask me, the only thing good to come out of it was Matthew."

"No one asked you," Lindsey said bitterly. "You're so sex-obsessed these days that it shouldn't surprise me that your idea of my moving on would be fucking anonymous strangers on a beach. Okay, got that. What I can't forgive is your involving Matt."

"He's a man now, something that you really ought to have noticed. " Elaine winked at Matt in a way that he'd have called flirtatious if she were any other woman than his grandmother. "You only have to be eighteen to visit this place, and he's, what, twenty-two?"

"Twenty-one," Matt interjected. "Almost twenty-one, I mean."

"Jesus, you have one grandchild and you can't remember his age. You're unbelievable!" Lindsey turned away, her eyes wandering back to where the couple had been fucking nearby. They were gone. Matt wondered if they'd overheard Mom's shouting. "Anyway, his age isn't the problem. It's creepy for him to be here watching you on the prowl and trying to drag me into your games."

Elaine drained her glass and stood up. "Very well. If you want to sit in the room and mope for the duration, suit yourself. I, however, am going to make hay while the sun shines. And, hopefully, well after it sets. But I need a shower first. I've been sweating in this outfit ever since Heraklion."

She strolled into the other suite, hips swaying like a pendulum. Matt couldn't help following her with his eyes. His mother cleared her throat loudly.

"Uh...I think she's going for the Cool Grandma trophy." It was a lame joke, but he couldn't help himself. He was that desperate to defuse the situation.

"Don't you even!" Lindsey snapped. "And don't pretend you didn't know all about this place. You went along with it. You let her spring this on me. What the hell were you thinking? Oh, never mind. I can guess. Kid in a candy store."

Matt stared at the tiles of the terrace deck. Seeing his embarrassment, his mother softened her tone. "Matt, honey, you're all I have. And I know you're a...an adult. I can't protect you or make you do what I tell you. But I need to be able to depend on you. For my own peace of mind."

"You can! Mom, I swear! Okay, okay, maybe I screwed up. But if this place really bothers you that much, I'll, uh, I can run interference for you."

"Interference?"

"If you want. If you really do want to avoid guys while we're here, stick with me." He managed a weak smile. "Because otherwise, you'll be fighting dudes off with a stick for the next couple of weeks."

His mother's green eyes were guarded. She blushed, not the way she had while watching beachgoers fuck, but enough to look damn cute. "Don't try to flatter your way out of this, Mister."

He'd succeeded, though. She gave him a shy smile and a peck on the cheek before walking back into the living room to grab her shoulder bag from the sofa. "Like anyone would believe you're with me. I'm so fricking old."

"You're totally not, and you know it." Matt followed after Lindsey. "And you might have noticed that there are a lot of young guys here who like..."

Matt stopped himself. The only word that came to his mind was "MILF," which wasn't likely to earn his way back into her good graces. He silently watched her sort through her back for her keys. "Where you going?"

"Out for a walk. Alone. I've got to get away from that woman before I commit matricide. Maybe I'll go up to the pool. Or check out one of the spas. Christ, there must be a bar somewhere here."

"There's one at the pool. And at least five others along this mile of the beach alone."

"I won't be going out to that beach," she said over her shoulder as she left.

What the hell had he been thinking in hiding the truth about Aphrodesia from her? To be honest, once he'd figured out what the resort was he'd been thinking with his dick. This Grandma-funded vacation might be his only chance to visit such a place. He hadn't gotten laid since he'd come home from college. So when his grandmother had texted him the online brochures he'd been less than forthcoming in his reports to his mother.

"It's sort of a couples resort," he'd said glibly. "Looks romantic. Whirlpools in a lot of the rooms, rose petals on the beds, honeymooner stuff. Did I mention it's in Greece?"

His mother had rolled her eyes. "I get it. Your grandmother hopes I'll meet some Hallmark Channel heartthrob while she hooks up with whoever she can bag for an hour at a time. I'd rather not. Still...a free trip to the Mediterranean? Hmm."

"Could be fun."

"Your Grandma is a menace. She lost her man-crazy mind when she lost her second husband. You shouldn't hear it about your grandmother, but she's a--oh, never mind."

Matt knew what she'd stopped herself from saying. Grandma was a slut.

The shower was running loudly in the other suite. Grandma had left the door to the bathroom open. She'd always been a touch scatterbrained, but this wasn't about that. Elaine Harrington was a complete exhibitionist. Nude beaches might as well have been invented for her. Matt had discovered all this shortly after he and his mother had moved in with her. She habitually wandered around her estate house in nothing but loosely-tied robes or polo shirts and bikini bottoms. Lindsey had fussed and fussed at her mother, apologizing to Matt on the assumption that he must be mortified by the spectacle of Grandma carelessly flashing her ass or tits.

Matt wasn't the least embarrassed. On the contrary, living with Elaine meant having a perpetual hard-on. He was pretty sure that she knew it, too, but oddly enough did nothing to discourage him or change her behavior. Turning guys on was in her nature and she wouldn't have changed that if she could.

Even if the guy in question was her grandson.

Matt changed into his trunks and sandals, preparing to go out to the beach himself. No matter what his mother thought of this place, he wasn't going to waste the opportunities that it offered. He found his sunscreen and sprayed some on his arms and chest.

"You're going to go off and leave your poor old Granny alone in this strange place? Shame on you."

Elaine was standing in the connecting doorway. She was barefoot, wearing nothing but a knee-length beach kaftan, her damp hair turbaned in a towel. Matt's breath caught in his throat at the way the thin garment clung damply to her curves, outlining her hips and tits. The shadows of her big, upturned nipples were clearly visible through the sheer linen.

"I'm, uh, gonna catch some rays," he said. "Start on my tan. Don't wanna go back to Minnesota looking like I'm from Minnesota, right?"

"Of course," Elaine winked at Matt as she sauntered over to him. His cock stirred at the unexpectedly sultry note in her voice. He hastily sat down on the edge of the bed, doing his best to conceal the rising bulge in his trunks. "I don't suppose you might be looking to meet a not-so-nice girl or two along the way?"

Matt grinned. "Hey, didn't you say you were going to look for some company, yourself?

"You're company. Let me do you, dear."

"Huh?"

"Your back, Matt." She climbed onto the bed and sat on her heels behind him. Taking the aerosol can from him, she sprayed sunscreen across his upper back. He shivered all over, and couldn't tell whether it was from the sudden coolness of the spray or because of the fresh scent of her lilac soap and perfume. "So, you're just going to lie out there and bake?"

"And swim."

"And score some pussy?"

"Sure, but--wait a minute! What?"

"I'm not your mother, dear. She wouldn't say 'cock' if she had a mouthful. But you and I can be frank with each other." She sat on the bed next to him and ruffled his chestnut hair. "This entire island is a non-stop orgy, isn't it? Nothing's off-limits between consenting adults. Nothing. So, my dear daughter may be oblivious, but we both know why we're here. Am I right?"

What was Matt supposed to say? His heart pounded. As much as he fantasized about the women of his family, this was way too weird a conversation to be having with his grandmother.

"Yeah, it's like you said. I figured I could go out and meet a girl, maybe?"

Elaine chuckled. "I figure you could." Her supple fingers massaged lotion into the muscles of his neck and shoulders. "You are quite a hunk, young man--do people still say that? 'Hunk?' You're a stud. Lean and handsome and strong. Yes, you'll meet a lot of girls here."

She worked downward as she talked, rubbing sunscreen into his lower back. It felt good. Too good, and he found himself gritting his teeth and trying to will his steadily rising erection away before she noticed it. The effort was fruitless. As her hands slipped teasingly along the sides of his ribcage his cock was about to burst out of the top of his swimsuit.

"Ross and I spent so much time at Aphrodesia that we used to joke with the owners about investing in local real estate," Elaine said. "Start by buying one of the bungalows down the shore. Ross used to say..." She fell silent, her hands resting above Matt's hips. She shook her head brusquely as if to chase away a nightmare.

"No regrets. And that's your mother's problem, she's so tangled up in regret and filled with anxiety that it's eating her alive. She needs something to shock her back to life. Which is why I maneuvered her into this wicked little holiday. And I do appreciate your not blowing the whistle on me."

She kissed Matt behind one ear. His cock grew even harder. He sat with his hands folded awkwardly in his lap to cover himself.

"I-I worry about her, too," he confided. "I could kill Dad for what he did. Why would any guy not want to be with Mom? She's beautiful and warm, and--well, she's perfect."

"That's sweet. A son should be able to feel that way about his mother." Elaine rested her chin on his shoulder. Her soft breath tickled his ear. Fuck it all, the woman was a living wet dream and she knew it. How could she not know what she was doing to him?

If only she were any other woman...

"Maybe me coming along on the trip wasn't the best idea," he said, shaking off her touch and twisting to face her.

"Don't say that! My dear young man, I expect your participation to be crucial to reviving Lindsey's spirit."

"How? She's not exactly loving this whole idea. You don't think her son tagging along makes relaxing here harder for her?"

"It may, at first. But then, I didn't invite you only for your mother's sake." Elaine resumed slathering him with sunscreen. "I can't tell you how I've enjoyed having you around these last few months. I hope that whatever happens, you and I will stay close. Very, very close.

"There, now, I think you're well-protected. Would you like something to drink before you go?"

Matt followed her out to the kitchen. In the bright light that streamed in through the beachside window, her kaftan might as well have been a see-through nightie. The outline of her figure was slender and youthful, yet womanly in a lush, mature way. And when she bent to open the minibar, the rear hem slipped halfway up her butt.

"Let's see what we have here. Would you like a beer? There's Heineken and Kronenbourg and something called Zeos and--where are you going?"

"I'm good, Grandma. Thanks," Matt hurried toward the door. Another ten seconds of this and he'd go crazy. And if he and his grandmother started drinking together he was afraid he'd do or say something she'd never forgive him for.

"Wait!" She was faster, blocking his path.

"Grandma--"

"Indulge an old woman's vanity and call me Elaine? Just while we're on the island?"

"Why? I mean, sure, if you want. Feels weird, though. You're my--"

"Oh, I'm proud to be your grandmother. Trust me. I'm just...it's embarrassing to say it, but I'd rather keep my age to myself with any new friends we might meet. At least at first. Not that anyone would mistake me for a teenager."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,565 Followers
12