Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and a masseuse. Grandma and Matt.
6.9k words
4.76
42.4k
90

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,511 Followers

Lindsey wandered up a winding set of stairs toward the pool outside their guest villa, brooding over her confrontation with her mother. It had been the latest of many such arguments. Most arose from the same provocation, and that was her mother's devil-may-care encouragement of promiscuity.

Elaine insisted that what Lindsey needed to heal from the pain of being dumped by a cheating husband was a good fuck. That was what she boiled everything in life down to: get a cock in you or a mouth on your pussy and you'll be fine. Lindsey was infuriated by her mother's continual efforts to make that happen. The woman was habitually intrusive and inappropriate, and now she'd become downright deceitful.

What most infuriated Lindsey was her nagging suspicion that Elaine was right.

Because the need for a good hard fuck was driving Lindsey clean out of her mind.

She didn't think that she craved what Aphrodesia offered, which as far as she could tell were casual holiday flings and hook-ups. That was all well and good, for Elaine. Sex for its own sake seemed to have become everything to her.

As far back as Lindsey could remember, her mother had been a touch eccentric. Daft, in a harmless, sometimes charming but more often irritating, way. But when Lindsey's father was alive, her parents had been a quiet, conventional couple. Lindsey recalled them as having been happy. Lindsey had been an adult and married when her father had passed.

Elaine's second marriage had changed her.

Ross Harrington was a client of Lindsey's father's accounting firm. He was a wealthy sybarite, an entertainment attorney who frequently hosted lavish parties at his several homes and various exotic destinations. He and Elaine seemed so badly mismatched in temperament and values that Lindsey had believed her mother would end the affair once the excitement and novelty wore off.

Until the wedding invitation arrived. Shocked and wounded by the brevity of her mother's mourning, Lindsey had nevertheless dutifully attended the extravagant ceremony.

She was utterly unprepared for what awaited her at the reception aboard Harrington's yacht.

It was an orgy--a stem-to-stern fuckfest with enthusiastic bride Elaine as the guest of honor. After less than fifteen minutes Lindsey had bolted, fleeing down the gangplank before the boat left the dock.

She'd returned home and never confided any details of the trip to her husband Bob. She refused to even talk to her mother on the phone for months. And she'd kept her distance afterward, until well after Ross's sudden death a decade later.

Yet when Bob Carroll had abandoned his wife and grown son, Elaine had been there for them. She might be cock-crazed nymphomaniac, but she was still a loving mother and grandmother.

Until this stunt.

Aphrodesia.

The resort proper was comprised of groups of six or eight guest villas, picaresque dwellings with whitewashed walls and blue tile roofs that were arranged around open plazas. Each plaza featured a large outdoor pool. Most of the buildings featured terraces facing either the Mediterranean or the island's picaresque central mountains.

The scene at the nearest pool was the same as at the beach. A few vacationers were reading or napping or chatting, but most were openly fucking. A dozen couples humped away on the couches and loungers, naked women on their backs or riding their partners. At least five attractive women knelt on cushions, sucking cocks or licking pussies.

They were all so shameless! Lindsey stood rooted to her spot by the gate, absorbing the sight and sounds of the pleasure-seekers. There was a noticeable age gap between many of them. A few couples looked to be of similar ages, but there were quite a few older men fucking women young enough to be their adult daughters. Most of the women also paired up with younger guys.

What would it be like, Lindsey wondered, to be with a young lover after all of these years? The thought flashed through her mind of how easy it would be to join them, to strip out of her shorts and tee shirt and score some young cock.

But no. She would not become her mother.

Dismayed, she turned away, picked a direction at random, and trudged onward in the midday heat.

What she'd witnessed tormented her. All of those exuberant, wanton women filling their cunts and asses and mouths with what seemed an endless choice of pricks excited her beyond belief. Her lust levels were already in the stratosphere these days after so many months without sexual relief. Most nights she masturbated until she fell into an exhausted sleep, something she hadn't done since she'd gotten married. Bob Carroll's one virtue as a husband had been that he had a big dick and he loved sticking it in her. That had never changed, right up until the end.

The bastard had been pounding her doggie fashion when he'd told her he was leaving. Goddamn him to Hell!

She'd unconsciously walked toward the beach. She headed down the boardwalk in the opposite direction from the crowds and soon found herself on an empty stretch fronted by a long gated wall. Outside the wall was a row of massage huts, bamboo structures with thatched roofs and wooden floors, furnished with high padded tables and mats piled with pillows and blankets. Low, soothing flute music drifted from speakers attached to the frames. Only one attendant was on duty, a good-looking young man in a white uniform polo, shorts, and sandals who couldn't have been much more than twenty years old. He looked up from his magazine and smiled disarmingly at her.

She abruptly recognized him as the guy she'd watched fucking the older brunette a few dozen yards from her room less than an hour earlier.

"May I help you?" he asked, his voice resonant and relaxed. He spoke with a faint English accent.

His eyes were pale gray but his tan was as dark as any of the local resort workers. His slim physique was deeply etched with lean corded muscle.

Just looking at him made her nipples tighten.

"I'm sorry...I may be a little lost." She looked around. The beach here was nearly deserted. How far had she walked from their villa? "Where exactly am I?"

He shrugged a shoulder at the wall behind him. "Main spa. Very, very private. Guests retreat in there, sometimes, when they've wrung themselves out. Our Eden can be a little manic sometimes, wouldn't you say?" His smile was easy and reassuring. "I'm Scott."

"Lindsey." She stuck her hand out awkwardly. "Lindsey Carroll. We only just arrived."

"Enjoying yourself, so far?"

"So far, it's a little...overwhelming. Actually, I'm scared to death." She couldn't say what about Scott made her want to confide in him. He was a total stranger. A total stranger, she reminded herself, whom she'd already seen buck naked and thrusting his cock into another woman.

"A massage can be very calming," he suggested.

"Oh, I don't think so. I--" she hesitated. Scott was such an appealing young fellow. And she'd noticed earlier that he had a remarkably big cock.

She wouldn't fuck him. Of course she wouldn't! Still, the notion of his strong hands on her, working up and down her body, over her back and legs, and--well, at least it would give her new fuel for her fantasies when she was lying alone in bed that night playing with her clit. Wouldn't it?

"Why not?"

Scott turned his back to her while she undressed, busying himself mixing lotion from a warmer into a dispenser with a few drops of other oils. She picked up the towel that was folded neatly across the massage table, lay down on her stomach on the table, and draped it over her back and buttocks.

When he gathered up her long blonde hair and flipped it off of her shoulder to one side, his fingers grazed the nape of her neck. A little electric spark of excitement raced through her.

She pushed second thoughts from her mind. She needed at least this much attention. No man other than Matt had touched her in long ages--and he didn't count, she reminded herself. She wasn't trying to pick this young man up. This was his job. So where was the harm?

She wasn't naïve. Given the nature of the resort, she didn't doubt that Scott wound up fucking quite a few of his clients. She just wasn't going to be one.

He drizzled warm lotion across her shoulders and down to the hollow of her back. She inhaled deeply.

"What is that?"

"Olive and almond oil. The scent is cedar wood and jasmine." Scott ran his open hands lightly over her back, spreading the mixture, then pressed his fingers more firmly into the muscles around her shoulder blades and began kneading.

"It's heavenly. Tell me, how long have you been doing this?"

"Here? A few years. We came down for a winter holiday and, well, just never left."

Was it safe to assume that "we" referred to the brunette that Scott had been with on the beach? Maybe not. With Scott's looks and laid-back charm, he probably had his choice of new partners every day.

Not that Lindsey cared. She willfully banished all questions and worries from her mind, closed her eyes, and gave herself over to the sensuality of his masterful hands roaming over her.

He moved down and poured lotion up and down the backs of her legs. He massaged each of her feet in turn before working his way up her outer calves and thighs. She caught herself reflexively wriggling her hips and arching her pelvis upward. She couldn't help it. It probably happened all the time with Scott's clients. And this was a private session. He was like a-a therapist. Yes, that was it, exactly. A therapist.

But there was nothing clinical in Scott's skillful touch.

He moved his hands to her inner thighs, sliding up and down along her oil-slick flesh. When he stroked upward, his thumbs grazed her mound just a fraction of an inch from her pussy lips. She growled softly, deep in her throat, and jammed a knuckle into her mouth to stifle the sound.

Scott pressed his hands gently against her inner thighs. She opened herself to him without thought or hesitation.

Lotion dribbled into the hollows of her thighs. He smoothed it deftly into her skin. "Go on," she murmured under her breath.

"I'm sorry?"

"Nothing," she said quickly. Damn it, if he didn't touch her pussy she'd scream out loud! He must be able to tell how wet her cunt was. She could sure as hell feel it, just as she felt her clitty stiffening and swelling. She needed his fingers there. There, and inside of her. What was he waiting for?

You don't want that, her inner voice objected, but it was rapidly fading into nothing.

"Would you turn over, please?"

Lindsey rolled onto her back, gritting her teeth in an effort not to cry out in frustration. Scott came around to the head of the table and tucked a small pillow under her head. He pushed it under her neck and shoulders, tipping her head back so that she was looking at the world upside down.

Or rather, she was looking at Scott's crotch. A few inches from her face, a sizable bulge stretched the front of his shorts.

Could all of that be him? She closed her eyes, but her imagination only magnified the image of the long, curved outline of his prick beneath the twill of his shorts.

She couldn't help herself. Unable to restrain her curiosity, she unsnapped and unzipped his fly. He paid no immediate attention to it. This probably happened to him every day.

Her fingers closed around his cock and she pulled it free.

Her earlier look at him in action out on the beach didn't prepare her for the close-up reality. Scott's cock was nearly as big around as her wrist and growing still longer and harder in her hand. She gazed cross-eyed at the dark, bulbous glans, breath quickening.

Scott grinned down at her. "This is what you want." It was less a question than a statement of the obvious.

With a brisk nod, Lindsey craned her neck further back and extended her tongue, curling it around Scott's shaft just behind the head. She was doing it! After so much time, far too much time, a cock for her. Her technique was uncertain at first. It had been so long since she'd last sucked a man off. But when Scott pushed his hips forward to ease a few more inches into her mouth she discovered that, with her head hanging at this angle, she could take him easily.

Scott pulled out of Lindsey's mouth long enough to undress. He climbed up onto the table, kneeling above her with his knees on either side of her head. Propping himself on his elbows, he spread her thighs wide with his broad hands. His cock dangled above her nose, and she took it between her lips again.

She held her breath as he lowered his face toward the juncture of her legs. As long as it had been since she'd given head, it was a hell of a lot longer since anyone had gone down on her. His moist tongue trailed up the inside of her right thigh, onto her mound and then upward, barely missing her straining clit. He kissed her belly and then moved on down her other thigh.

Oh God, just do it! she prayed. Kiss my pussy. Lick my clitty! She sucked his cock fiercely, dragging the head into the top of her throat, wanting to drive him wild, urging him on. He kept licking and teasing the sensitive skin around her cunt lips but avoiding the target.

She'd known Scott for less than fifteen minutes and already was doing things she'd vowed she wouldn't--all but one. She would not fuck a man she'd just met, no matter how handsome and considerate and well-hung he was.

But she would gladly suck his huge, beautiful cock. She pulled several more inches of him into her mouth, barely struggling despite his size. Sucking dick was like riding a bicycle, a skill disused but never forgotten. Lindsey was great at it because she loved doing it. Soon his shaft was sliding easily in and out of her hot throat, his big balls dangling tantalizingly close to her face on every inward stroke.

His tongue parted her pussy lips and darted into her slit.

"Eeee-aw!" she squealed. Warm cunt honey flooded the entrance to her pleasure hole. He sealed his lips around her pussy, hungrily lapping up her juices. Soon she was on the cusp of orgasm.

One thing about fucking a sex club masseur, he knew exactly what he was doing. Not that this was fucking, she corrected herself. No, no, no, that was the one thing she wouldn't do.

Scott pursed his lips and drew her swollen clit into his mouth, nibbling gently at it.

"Awwwnngh..." Lindsey came suddenly, twisting and convulsing in the most powerful orgasm she'd had in years.

Someone behind her coughed softly. She released Scott's cock and turned her head to see the brunette that Scott had been fucking earlier. The woman was dressed identically to Scott and was leaning against the wooden frame of the hut with her ankles casually crossed, arms folded across her large breasts, and a quizzical look on her face.

"Don't fret. I don't do jealousy." She spoke with the same accent as Scott's, quelling Lindsey's moment of panic with a wry smile and an airy flip of her hand. "I'm used to sharing. Got no choice, in any event. And I do enjoy watching a lovely sixty-nine." She took Lindsey's shaking hand in hers and kissed the palm. "I'm Moira Gibson. I manage the spa."

"L-Lindsey Carroll," Lindsey mumbled, releasing Scott's cock. "You're his boss?"

"Definitely," Scott said, raising himself on his arms. He frowned at Moira. "So, what's happening, then?"

"My two o'clock didn't show. What is it about Wednesdays? I spotted you two down here and thought I might offer an assist."

"Th-thank you?" Lindsey stuttered. "But, well...that is, I wouldn't want you to--"

"No bother. Now you just relax," Moira soothed. She laid her hands on Lindsey's shoulders, encouraging her to lie flat again. "Scoot back this way a bit," she instructed Scott. She poured some lotion into her hand and then rubbed it into his rigid cock and balls. "Oh, he's quite full, isn't he? Here, feel for yourself."

Lindsey reached up and gently squeezed Scott's bloated ball sack. His nuts were big and as heavy in her hand as a couple of small lemons, but much warmer, and silky smooth to her touch. His sack swelled even larger in response to her fondling and he let out a low groan.

Moira laid a palm on his buttocks and pressed downward without ceasing her slow jacking motion on his cock. He lowered his hips until his balls touched Lindsey's nose. She leaned back and kissed it with moist, parted lips, deeply inhaling his scent. She extended her pointed tongue and dragged it along the seam of his scrotum. He groaned more loudly. A clear drop of pre-cum rolled down his cock-knob, then another, coalescing until they dripped in a glistening strand onto her collarbone.

How she'd missed this--all of it! The taste and heat of a man. No endless nights of self-stimulation, no collection of toys or fantasies, however lurid, could replace a living, breathing, human lover in her bed.

Scott resumed sucking her pussy, stoking the fire inside her. He dipped his hips still lower. Lindsey opened her mouth as wide as she could, coaxing and guiding one of his balls into it with the flat of her tongue. She nursed on the big orb and massaged it with her lips, then released it and moved her head slightly to capture the other.

"You are rather good at this, aren't you?" Moira whispered. "And you've been missing it. I can sense such things. Just as I can sense when I'm being watched. You and your son? And sister, I assume, back at your villa. Don't worry, I'm as much an exhibitionist as I am a voyeur. I appreciated the audience."

She rubbed the tip of Scott's cock across each of Lindsey's nipples, coating the stiff nubbins with pre-cum before tweaking them between her slender fingers. Women had a special way with each other, more sensitive and sure than men. Lindsey had discovered that when she and her best friend Katie had made it together in college, but she hadn't felt another woman's intimate touch in decades. Moira's confident tit-play sent another rush of excitement coursing through her.

"Turn around," Moira barked, slapping Scott on his ass. "Get up here on your back."

She instructed Lindsey to straddle him and lie down. Lindsey's coating of lotion caused her to slide against Scott, every nerve in her body tingling as his sun-warmed flesh slipped across hers. Her tongue dove into his mouth when they kissed, her big tits crushed against his hard, tight chest muscles.

His cock was trapped between their bodies at first, but as she wriggled deliciously atop him it escaped to bob up between her legs. The hard, thick shaft stroked her inner thigh. When the dripping dome of his glans brushed her slit she creamed so hard that she thought she might squirt.

"Let me give you a hand," Moira murmured. She dipped her head to take Scott's cock-knob into her mouth, sucking him with loud slurping noises. It hardly seemed necessary for her to lube him up so much at this point, but having witnessed the passion with which the couple had fucked earlier Lindsey could imagine that Moira found any opportunity for even a few stolen seconds of play with Scott's prick difficult to resist.

"Lift up and scoot back just a bit, if you would," Moira said. Lindsey obeyed without a second thought. Something hot and warm and wet grazed her dripping pussy lips.

Moira guided Scott's cock into Lindsey's pussy.

"Wait!" Lindsey exclaimed. "I don't want to fuck him!"

"Of course you do, Mrs. Carroll," Moira chuckled. "Whatever else would you do with such a lovely big cock?"

"I-I-I just thought--"

"Don't. Get out of your head and embrace the moment. I promise you won't regret it."

"Ah..ohhhhh...awww" Lindsey sighed as Scott's cockhead eased between her swollen sex lips, penetrating her pussy. Good God was he big! She surrendered to her pent-up need and pushed back against him until the head was inside her.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,511 Followers
12