Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers

"Gently, Scotty," Moira brushed wet strands of hair from Lindsey's forehead and kissed her cheek. "She's quite small down below, and you're a lot to take the first time in."

"Yes, Mother," Scott muttered wearily. "I know."

"Mother? " Lindsey stared down at Scott and then at Moira. How had she not seen the resemblance before? The same gray eyes, the same fine features... "My God," she whispered in stunned disbelief.

"Welcome to Aphrodesia, Mrs. Carroll," Moira said with a wicked smile. "We're truly a family resort."

Scott flexed his hips and pushed several inches of his cock into Lindsey's spasming pussy. She drove her hips back to take more of him, howling with pleasure.

####

"Elaine, are you okay? Is something wrong?"

Matt's grandmother didn't answer right away. She knelt before him, naked and motionless, staring in disbelief at his erect cock. After what seemed a long while she lifted one hand to touch his shaft, causing it to sway back and forth about six inches from her face.

At last, she took a long, deep breath and said, "Everything is fine. Better than fine. Better than I dared hope." She sprang lightly to her feet and took his hand. "Let's go out to the terrace. Get all nice and comfy."

It was Matt's turn to hesitate. Elaine tugged at his arm, but he couldn't make himself take the first step. "Don't you want to do this?" she asked, her blue eyes large and luminous with concern.

"I do! Totally! But...but isn't this--"

"Wrong?" Elaine laughed musically and kissed his chin. "You remind me so much of your grandfather. You always have. He was a virgin when we met, and a rather shy young man."

"I'm not a virgin!" Matt blurted out. Though it was more or less true, his few sexual experiences had been hesitant and awkward. Nothing had prepared him for this.

"That's a relief," Elaine said, but with a note of disappointment in her voice. "Matt, I've done a great deal of maneuvering to us both here. To get you where I want you. I'm sure I've noticed you checking me out these last few months. I can't say I haven't encouraged it, either. So don't get all prudish on me and spoil it."

"What if Mom comes back?"

"She won't. I've known her a lot longer than you have. That little tantrum, earlier? She does that as an excuse for stalking off to get into something that she wants to hide from me. She's been that way since she was a teenager. I wonder if she even knows that's why she does it."

This was a side of Matt's mother that was new to him. The idea of Lindsey as a defiant youth was unexpected, but appealing. Elaine's implication that her daughter might be out prowling the resort for secret thrills was promising.

"Oh, my." Elaine curled her fingers around her grandson's prick. "And here I didn't think this prize could get any bigger. Was it something I said?"

She spun on her heel and fairly skipped across the room, her girlish ass swaying invitingly and her big tits jiggling with each step. For a woman in her fifties to move with such freedom and grace was remarkable. For her to have a body like Elaine's was a goddamn miracle.

That made up Matt's mind. Fucking his grandmother couldn't possibly be a sin. Hell, for a guy to waste a golden opportunity like this one would be ingratitude to a generous and beneficent universe.

He dashed after her.

He lay with his head and shoulders propped up on a pile of pillows on the terrace daybed. Elaine snuggled up beside him. Her breasts pressed against his side, a pair of huge, soft cushions much warmer and more exciting than the bed pillows. She had him lie with his legs wide apart, the slanting rays of the sun warming his body as a sea breeze tickled his cock and balls.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spied a couple walking down a path between the villas headed for the beach, a middle-aged man holding hands with a slim blonde who might have been twenty-five. She wore nothing but a black thong. They'd stopped to watch Matt and his grandmother. Following Matt's eyes, Elaine sat up and waved to them. They smiled and waved back and continued on their way.

"You're nervous," Elaine said.

"Doing this outside? A little, yeah. We didn't make any secret that we're a family when we checked in. What if someone who knows--"

"Oh, dear." Elaine leaned down and kissed the tip of Matt's nose. "I know you think you checked Aphrodesia out, but their promotional materials are rather discreet."

"Come on, some of the photos were pretty raw."

"Yes, very sexy. A 'couples resort for the adventurous.' But that's a bit of a Trojan Horse, fittingly enough. You don't get it, yet?"

He shook his head, perplexed.

"Matt, at Aphrodesia there are no rules about sex between consenting adults."

"No...none?"

"None, as long as everyone is enjoying whatever they get into. That makes the place a magnet for folks like us." She stirred Matt's engorged ball sack with her slender, manicured fingers. "That is, for families who are very, very close. Or want to be."

"Wow."

"Wow," she mimicked with a grin. "The couple a minute ago? He's probably her father."

Matt stared at her, wide-eyed and speechless. Elaine covered his mouth with hers, kissing him long and deeply. "I've seen that look before. Not on your face. You do remind me so much of your grandfather."

Matt listened vaguely. It was hard to focus on anything but his grandmother's exquisite manipulations.

"I was a few years older than Hank, and you could say that I was wiser. He was a virgin, and when I plucked that cherry he had the same dumbstruck look about him. Oh, but he was a fast learner! And an absolute bull. A real stud. His cock was nearly as big as yours, and when he was your age he could keep it up forever and a day."

"I'm pretty good in that department," Matt assured her. He barely remembered his grandfather. Hearing Grandma talk with such bold frankness about their sexual relationship was strange but exciting.

"Goodness, I don't mean to make it sound like a competition. Just an old woman's memories." She trailed her fingers up Matt's cockshaft until she reached the head, then back down to his balls. "But if I were to compare, I'm sure I've never been with a man so extraordinarily gifted."

"Would you knock off the 'old' stuff?" Matt kissed his grandmother on the lips. "I've never been with anyone as beautiful and sexy as you."

"No? What about all those girls at college?"

"All what girls? Gran-Elaine, I don't date all that much. It's too frustrating."

"Frustrating, how?"

"I got a problem," Matt confessed. "I get along good with girls, but when we go to bed, most of them take one look at me and freak out. At my dick, that is. I'm just too big."

"There's no such thing!" Elaine laughed. "They sound like such silly geese. You should find ladies with more daring." She kissed his chest, her mouth working its way down the hard muscles of his belly. "I promise you, dear, I will not 'freak out.'" She took the thick stalk of his cock in her small hand. "This big beauty is the kind of mountain I live to climb."

Her eyes lit up with a fire and hunger that startled Matt even as it kindled hope in him. She was going to do it--his gorgeous naked grandmother was actually going to suck his dick! Of course, she wouldn't be able to take all of him, any more than those other chicks. He was prepared for another disappointment. And yet...

"Yes, so beautiful," she repeated, licking a bead of pre-cum from his prick head. "And all mine." She opened her mouth and slipped her full lips over the crown, swirling her tongue around the flared ridge of his glans as her mouth engulfed the first few inches of his cockshaft.

Other chicks who'd gone down on him had started nervously and given up quickly. Elaine's lips stretched so obscenely tight around the girth of his prick that it looked painful, but her eyes shone with excitement, and her moans and whimpers told him how she loved what she was doing.

Her tongue moved constantly, bathing his hot shaft with spit. He could feel pre-cum leaking in what must be a steady dribble, and she paused every few inches to swallow it before continuing onward.

"Oh, fuck," Matt groaned. He'd never felt anything so unbelievable in his life as his slutty grandmother's eager, sucking lips. Her mouth was like a whirlpool of hot oil, her throat a pulsating tunnel of pleasure caressing his prick as she took in inch after hard, thick inch.

Elaine had more than half of Matt's cock down her gullet before he believed that she wasn't going to stop. She was going to throat him all the way! The realization pushed him to the brink of orgasm. He balled his fists up in the bed sheets, gritting his teeth and staring straight into the sun, determined not to climax. Not yet. He wanted his grandmother's fantastic blowjob to go on forever.

Her nose brushed the close-clipped hair of his belly and her lush lips pressed against his scrotum. His entire cock was down her throat at last.

"Fuck, I don't believe it! Oh God..."

Elaine splayed her delicate hands across his stomach, holding him down and calming the helpless twitching of his ass on the mattress as she lifted her head back up the length of his cock with excruciating patience. She moved her upraised hips in small sensuous circles as she sucked. He wished he was two people--he so wanted to be fucking that hot little pussy while she blew him.

She plunged her head up and down, taking his cock-head to the bottom of her throat and squeezing it with every stroke. Whenever she pulled up until only his knob was in her mouth she swirled her tongue around it, poking the dripping cum-slit with her tongue tip.

The dreamy look in Elaine's eyes as she sucked silently testified to her passion for what she was doing. He ran his fingers through her luxurious hair, awestruck by the beauty of her unbridled lust. She bobbed faster, and faster, fucking her face onto his prick until the entire shaft was sliding past her drooling lips and down her throat with every stroke.

She collected the sloppy strands of saliva that rolled down Matt's cock on her fingertips, then reached under herself between her legs to rub it into her slit. She began finger-fucking her slit in rhythm with the up-and-down bobbing of her face. Her small ass gyrated like a cyclone as her slim fingers dove deep inside her snatch.

Matt couldn't take any more of this. His balls tightened and he felt the throbbing pulse between his legs signaling that he was about to cum. Still, he struggled against the urge. His grandmother sensed his resistance and suddenly pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"Don't fight it, darling," she purred, gazing lewdly at his grimacing face. "I can't wait to taste you. Fill my tummy with your hot cum. Give me every drop!"

That did it. Matt thrust his hips automatically up to meet her wet lips as she plunged her face down onto his prick again. He was breathing like a locomotive, his whole body shaking as Elaine's lips slid up and down his slippery shaft, molding perfectly to his hot hard flesh as he fucked in and out of her throat.

"Gonna cum!" he yelled, oblivious now to any passersby who might overhear. "Oh fuck! Oh, motherfucking Christ!"

Elaine cupped his balls in one hand, gently squeezing and releasing as if to pump the cum up the tower of his cock. When she tickled the base of his prick with one finger, he went over the edge, erupting with a shout.

When the first spurt of jism sprayed out of his cock into her mouth she clamped her lips tight around his girth and pushed her head down to the root of his prick. She stiffened suddenly, and that along with the wild animal look in her eyes told him that she was climaxing with him.

Elaine moaned in delight around her grandson's mouth-plugging prick with every fresh shot of semen that he pumped into her stomach. Her body jerked convulsively and she grabbed onto his hips. The small sharp jabs of her fingernails digging into his skin somehow magnified his pleasure as streams of cum shot up through the barrel of his cock to spew into her frantically sucking maw.

When Matt was sure that his grandmother had completely emptied his balls she kept right on sucking, jacking the base of his cock while darting the tip of her tongue against the underside of his shaft just behind his cock-head. The incredible technique triggered new spasms and a series of strong, almost painful contractions deep in his groan. One, two, three more bolts of jism rifled up from some unsuspected reservoir. He yelled uncontrollably as his grandmother slurped and swallowed until he was finally, utterly drained.

She sat up on her haunches between his legs, licking cum and pussy juice from her fingers, circling her lips with her tongue to catch the few droplets that had escaped her suctioning mouth. She trilled like a pampered cat.

"That was...amazing," Matt gasped. "Thank you." In the aftermath of his orgasm, he was struck again at the bizarreness of the situation. There must be something wrong with him, for fucking his grandmother to be the greatest sex of his life.

But even as his cock softened, all that he wanted was more.

"We're only beginning," Elaine said, as she read his mind. "My dear Matthew, we are going to do everything together. Anything you want to do and a thousand things that I'll teach you."

She crawled up his body and laid her head on his chest. "You're the answer to my fondest wish, after all. A stud of my own. Someone young and willing to learn all my kinky ways. A man who's always ready." She rested her hand on his cock again. To his surprise, it stirred and hardened slightly. "Don't worry, though, I won't keep you all to myself. I'm a sharing woman. And, with your mother around all the time..."

Elaine let the suggestive sentence hang unfinished. It had its desired effect. Matt's cock grew still more.

"So, what would you like to do next?"

"My turn to do something for you," Matt said. He rolled over, landing with Elaine beneath him, kissing her mouth before lowering his face to her breasts. He'd wanted to get his hands and mouth on those great round tits since the moment she'd unveiled them--much longer than that, he admitted to himself. He'd been watching those luscious orbs bounce around under her skimpy outfits for months now, fantasizing about what he'd do to them if, in some impossible alternate universe, he ever got the chance.

Sucking one fat, stiff nipple between his lip, he licked and nibbled patiently for a long time, kissing all over the vast soft expanse of her tit-flesh before moving over to her other nipple to resume sucking.

The look on his grandmother's face said it all--her eyes widened in surprise at his skill, then her features settled into a contented smile. She stroked the back of his head. "I adore a man who's good with titties. When a man sucks my nipples, my pussy flows like a river. Go ahead, honey, see how wet my pussy is."

She took his wrist and guided him to the soft, open lips of her sex slit. He stroked her there and his fingers came away sopping with her cunt cream. She brought his hand to her mouth and licked his fingers.

"My little cunt is hungry for cock," she whispered in his ear. "I haven't had a man in days. That's a rare thing, for me. You have to help me, darling. Can you do that? Can you put your great big prick inside me and--"

"Not yet," Matt interrupted, startled by the determination in his own voice. As much as he wanted to fuck his grandmother there was something else he wanted first.

After kissing each of her tits one more time he trailed his tongue between them and down over her ribcage and flat, tender belly, headed straight for the pretty pink pearl at the top of her pussy.

"Awwhh..." Elaine whimpered as her grandson licked her clit. She trembled like grass in the wind as he went slowly, dabbing with his tongue, blowing warm puffs of air at the ultra-sensitive bundle of nerves that was her gateway to Paradise.

Matt was glad that his grandmother appreciated his clit-sucking. Going down on a babe was his best thing and he knew it. His oral talent had saved many dates that would otherwise have ended in frustration for both his partner and himself because his size had frightened his partner too much to let him fuck her.

Elaine moaned hoarsely when he pressed his mouth against her cunt. She pulled his head tighter against her slit as he lapped at her pussy lips and parted them with his tongue, probing up inside to explore the entrance to her cunt. He stretched his tongue upward, tracing the interior of her sex channel until she jerked abruptly and cried out in passion.

He'd found her G-spot. Time to play.

He swiped the point of his stiffened tongue back and forth, causing her to hump her ass up and down on the bed, nearly expelling him. He held her in place with his strong hands on her hips and kept swirling his tongue around her pleasure point. She closed her thighs around his head as he sucked and licked and explored her. In and out, around and around, flexing his tongue and stabbing it between the tender tissues of her inner pussy as if it were a hard, fucking cock.

"Do it!" she whined. "Fuck me with your tongue, fuck me hard and deep! Drink my juice, suck it all up oh oh oh OHH!"

He managed to rub his nose gently against her erect clit without taking his lips from her cunt. She screamed in pleasure as a rapturous orgasm overwhelmed her. Warm pussy cream flooded her hole and he slurped and swallowed it all with the same eagerness that she'd shown in drinking down his jism.

Elaine's helpless thrashing slowed and finally stopped as her climax ebbed away. "You are marvelous at that. And you're only going to get better. We're a pair, aren't we?"

Matt raised his head and looked around, astonished that his grandmother's joyful shrieks had not brought anyone running to see what was happening. She giggled.

"You must trust me, darling, what we're doing is nothing unusual enough to attract much attention here. No one's concerned, and they're probably too busy fucking to be curious. Speaking of which, no more stalling..."

Elaine threw her legs wide open and pointed her toes at the blue Mediterranean sky. "It's time I felt my grandson's horse cock in my cunt. Don't make me beg."

The sheets beneath Matt were wet where he'd lain while eating her pussy and when he got to his knees he saw that he was steadily dripping pre-cum. Scooting up between her thighs, he braced himself above her on his arms and nudged the head of his cock into her slick, hot fuck-hole. He was surprised at how easily her cunt yielded. Her slit was small and deliciously snug around him but there was none of the struggle to enter her that he'd resigned himself to with other women. Instead of the pained and anxious look that he was used to seeing on their faces, Elaine wore the gleeful expression of a thrill-seeker at the top of the world's tallest rollercoaster just before the plunge downward.

Matt plunged.

"Oh, Matt..." Elaine sighed as his cock slid to the hilt into her sizzling passage on the first thrust. His big balls slapped her pert ass. "Oh, you beautiful fucker...what a cock! What a man!" His heart swelled with pride. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, her tongue searching out his. He cupped her huge tits and molded them between his fingers as he arched and lifted his hips to withdraw until only his cock-head remained embedded in her clinging cunt. He drove forward again.

"C-cumming!" she cried. "Oh God I don't believe I...I'm already cumming!" Elaine's shining eyes rolled back under their lids as her grandson hammered his thick cock in and out of her wet, clasping cunt.

12