Hot Mother-in-Law Fucker

Story Info
In the heat of the mid morning.
2.9k words
4.26
56.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Joe arrived home from work and asked.

"How was your day dear?"

"Hot."

I replied.

"Tell me about it."

Said Joe. I wasn't sure if he was agreeing about the heat or continuing to chat about the subject of my day. But there were a couple of things I wanted to get off my chest, so I continued...

"The strangest thing happened. As you know I was expecting the plumber to come to fix the dishwasher. He arrived at about ten and got to work immediately. All went well until he finished and asked if he could use the lavatory. Of course I said yes and showed him to the toilet. A few moments later I heard a scream.

Naturally, I assumed he had the pox and was finding it painful to pee. It would have been rude not to go over and ask what was wrong. But don't worry, I didn't just march into the toilet and ask him if he had the pox and was finding it painful to pee. I was polite.

"Have you got a venereal disease that makes it painful for you to urinate?"

He gave me a strange look and replied.

"No. That was cured weeks ago. I just caught my foreskin in my zip!"

I could tell that he was in agony and enquired.

"Is there anything I can do?"

He said that when he hurt himself when he was little that his mother used to kiss him better. I'm not stupid so I knew what he was getting at. I pulled down his pants, Sure enough, his dick had swollen alarmingly. I knelt down and gave it a tender kiss. But it mustn't have worked because he said it was still hurting and could I try harder?

Naturally, I couldn't stand to see a fellow creature in distress, so I put as much of his prick as I could in my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. That didn't do much good either. It became even more engorged and got really hard. And I could tell he was still suffering because he was moaning so much.

Then as luck would have it, in walked your mother from next door. I couldn't believe it. She's always bursting in at the most inconvenient times."

"Like when you're on your knees between the toilet and the hall with a plumber's dick in your mouth?"

"Yes! It's as if she owns the place."

"Well darling, to a certain extent she does. Dad did buy it for us after all."

"True. Of course, up to now she's been so difficult to get on with. But we cleared the air this morning."

"That's great! Now, you were just explaining about the plumber's prick being in your mouth and that you started massaging it with your tongue when mother burst in."

"Yes. She was wearing a black swimming costume and it turned out later that she had come over to use our pool because it was so warm and hers was being serviced. She looked shocked. I assumed that she was going to leap to conclusions and accuse me of giving the plumber a blow-job. She demanded.

"What on earth do you think you're doing Candy?"

Of course, I didn't reply because it's rude to talk with your mouth full. The plumber interjected.

"I caught my foreskin in my zip and Candy is kissing it better!"

To my amazement Mary understood completely and asked him caringly.

"And is it alright now?"

He must have nodded because she told me.

"You can stop kissing it then Candy."

This came as quite some relief because I was starting to think that my jaw was going to go into spasm.

I exclaimed.

"Wow! That's a relief because I was starting to think that my jaw was going to go into spasm."

Mary said.

"Stop obsessing about your mouth Candy. It's this poor gentleman's dick we need to worry about. We'll have to test it immediately!"

With that she picked up his pants, clasped him by his erection and led him upstairs to the spare bedroom. I decided I'd better follow because she'd said, "We'll have to test it immediately!" It was a clear invitation. I was the householder and I guessed she was worried that he might sue the pants off me. That's what comes of being married to a successful lawyer, I suppose.

She practically threw him onto the bed and undid the poppers on her costume. It was one of those that opened from the crotch. I was embarrassed for her because like me he could see her cunt. And it was very hairy.

I wanted to ask her to come outside to warn her that she was being highly unfashionable, but it would have been rude to leave the plumber alone twiddling his thumbs or whatever. So she carried on regardless, springing onto the bed in order to mount him.

She got down on her knees and took hold of him again. But she had a lot of trouble trying to squeeze any of his dick into her twat. I thought it might be difficult because her pubes were blocking her passage, but as she tried to ease him inside she said.

"You'll have to forgive me. It's been quite a while since I did anything like this. And your cock is absolutely enormous!"

To be fair this was true. Not the bit about being sex-starved. The enormous cock. I've tended not to talk to Mary about her sex life and didn't know that she hadn't been getting any from your dad recently. I guessed that back in the day he fell for her gigantic jugs, petite posterior and probably even her bushy box, but his taste had changed with the times.

She's a very old-fashioned woman with a very dated type of figure. I was becoming concerned for her. It would be a body blow for her if the plumber lost interest. I wouldn't say he was young exactly. He might even have been over 30, but Mary's look hasn't been in for ages and it was too late to get a makeover.

I suppose she's from an age when silicon was strictly for boobs. She could certainly do with a botty boost. Hers would once have been described as 'pert' as if it were a compliment. And whilst she has a tiny waist, what's with the tits? I mean. They're immense. The plumber wasn't put off though. After some considerable straining, his tip was in. Mary gasped. It must have brushed her clit' because he said.

"That's it, lady. You're getting nice and wet now."

Mary grimaced a little, but it was obvious that despite her appearance she was now in a position to be able to fuck her much younger and more attractive partner. I noticed that he had a great pair of thighs. A very useful asset as once your mother got wet, he was able to thrust into her with great power. Amazingly, they were proving to be compatible. He bucked her around making her bazookas bounce about as if they were natural. She pulled her costume down and lo and behold, they actually were!

I always assumed that she'd had some enhancement back in the day, but now I had the chance to see them in the flesh, it was apparent that that's all they were. Just flesh. Well, the plumber couldn't get enough of them. He must be a retro' type of guy. And I think he started to cum as soon as she whopped them out.

"Oh Christ! I'm cumming!"

Hearing him shout that was actually what gave it away. Mary didn't seem to mind that he'd taken the Lord's name in vain and replied.

"That's good dear."

It seems that old women talk to younger men like that even when one of them is fucking their brains out.

But she then lost her composure too and screamed.

"I'm cumming too!"

They were fucking like crazy. I wondered if they would both climax before your mum knocked herself out with her knockers. For a moment it was touch and go. Then she turned the air blue.

"You're so much fucking better than my husband! You're much, much fucking bigger than my husband! You last much longer than my fucking husband!"

And then your mother collapsed in a sweaty heap on the plumber. I was relieved too. Mary hadn't even given herself so much as a black eye. They were completely out of breath, panting away. So it was up to me to break the awkward silence.

"It seems like your dick is absolutely fine then!"

But Mary recovered first and butted in.

"We really need to see if there's a delayed reaction. I'm shagged out, so it's up to you to make the check Candy."

Of course, she was right. Luckily, I was still in my nightdress so it didn't take me long to get naked and as Mary climbed off the plumber I got onto the bed and started to kiss him, praying inwardly that he would become hard again. He was very considerate and put a finger inside my shaven cunt, which was needless because I was very damp after watching him perform with my mother-in-law. But it seemed to help him though as I could feel a real stonker growing against the outside of my thigh.

The next thing I knew, he was on top of me and I was being impaled by his mighty dick. His first stroke forced the breath out of me and gave me a sort of mini orgasm. I couldn't stop making a whimpering sound every time he drove it deep inside. It was so fantastic that I forgot that your mother was watching me get screwed until she warned me.

"Candy. You're squealing."

I glanced over to see her sat on our sofa with her long, slim legs widely parted, her labia barely visible through her thick, black pubes, and gently rubbing her clit. Her huge hooters were still out and she was tweaking one of her engorged nipples. The plumber looked too and I swear got even harder. He really loved her hairy twat! When she saw she had gained my attention, she added.

"Now squeeze his dick. Use your cervical muscles on him. He loves that!"

In the past I might have told her to shut up, but she knew him better, so I tightened my grip. Mary got up and climbed onto the bed, standing over me, facing him so that he could lick her out. He managed to fuck us both for a while until she sank onto my face. In the past I might...Well, this wasn't the past.

Her vagina was sweaty and hairy and smelt of her love juice and his semen. I could hardly breathe, but we were getting on so well that I didn't gag. On the contrary, I eagerly forced my tongue into her saturated cunt and onto her tiny hard clitty. The plumber must have been getting a full-frontal of her colossal tits whilst continuing to punish my own little clitoris with his mighty strokes.

Soon I heard screaming. I knew it wasn't me because I was swallowing a stream of Mary's vintage love juice. When she finished cumming, it was my turn. But as I started, she rammed one of her orbs into my mouth. I was able to suck on it to avoid screaming the house down and alerting the neighbours. As my orgasm built, her nipple grew in my mouth and started to leak. She began to moan.

I could tell that the plumber was about to cum too because his knob felt even bigger. Sure enough, he started spurting inside me. My cunt muscles tightened totally spontaneously as I came ferociously. I literally sucked the plumber's seed into my body as Mary shot her rich milk into my mouth.

When she removed her tit the last of it trickled down my chin. I couldn't swallow any more because the urge to scream was irresistible.

"Yes! Yes!! Fill me up again with your dick seed!"

The combination of the plumber's vinegar strokes and the sight of Mary's mighty globes, one of them pumping milk that dribbled onto her costume kept me cumming for ages. Even after he slurped out of me and got to work on Mary's other breast with his mouth. By the time the spasms ebbed, she was moaning and I latched onto her again.

I managed to grasp his dick at the same time and was amazed to discover that it was hard once more. I was aching, so I guided it inside your mother's cunt. This time she was soaked with my saliva, his semen and her own love juice and was easily able to accommodate him. We sucked her and he fucked her relentlessly.

She was about to cum. It was obvious because I could taste the milk. I pressed my mouth to hers and rammed my tongue inside to keep her quiet. She came from her tits and she must have cum from her cunt too, because out of the corner of my eye I saw her body jerking. But the plumber hadn't, so I held her down so that he could continue to enjoy her.

I let go when he withdrew. Mary was spread-eagled on the bed, fluid dribbling gently from her boobies and her cunt. But when I looked over at him, he was still hard. I glanced back at Mary's cunt. It was oozing alright, but on closer inspection you could tell that it wasn't sperm.

Before I could really register that he still hadn't finished, the plumber had flipped me on my back and somehow managed to spear me anally. As he began to sodomise me I felt Mary's fingers invade my cunt and she started to frig me off furiously.

Mary was demanding.

"How do you like that you bitch?"

The plumber was yelling.

"I'm going to start cumming up your bum, Candy!"

And I was squealing.

"What are the fuckin' neighbours going to say?"

The plumber was on the verge and I remembered that Mary was the only fuckin' neighbours and was loving seeing me getting buggered. I relaxed so that I could really enjoy being wanked and sodomised simultaneously. The moment the plumber sent a volley of semen up my back passage I started cumming too, squirting out a torrent of love juice that coated Mary's expensively manicured fingers.

In my opinion, any concerns about the well-being of his appendage had been firmly put to bed, so I climbed back into my nightdress. Mary was obviously in agreement because she stowed her heavy tits back inside her heavily stained costume and did up the poppers.

The plumber pulled his pants up saying.

"Remember the work's guaranteed for five years, so ring me if anything goes wrong before then!"

He then left without presenting me with the bill. I motioned to kiss your mother goodbye, but she said.

"I'm not leaving yet Candy. I actually came over to use the pool. It's so hot, and mine needs servicing."

This made sense. It had been very hot, and the last time I'd been over I'd noticed that her pool had been dreadfully neglected.

"That would explain your costume. But we can kiss goodbye before you go down anyway, can't we?"

"Of course! What could be more natural for a mother and her charming daughter-in-law to do?"

We embraced, but instead of our past air kiss, our lips met and her tongue worked its way into my mouth.

"You would have been delighted to see how well we got on!"

"I'm sure I would. It'll be great when everyone gets together for dad's fiftieth next week and she greets you like that."

"Yes. She gave my cunt a little squeeze as she left, so hopefully she'll do that again next week."

"That would certainly show the rest of the family who the new favourite is. They'll be green with envy."

I agreed.

"As green as a St Paddy's Day parade."

He laughed and asked.

"And what did you do then?"

How dumb! It's the hottest day of the year. I've just sucked a cock and a cunt, been fucked and wanked, and finally buggered, and he asks, "And what did you do then?"

"Well, Joe, being a little sweaty, I decided to take a long shower. Curiously when I came back to the bedroom I noticed that my phone was on the stand and that the video was on."

Joe replied.

"Yes, that would be mother. She used to do detective work for dad you know? She must have set it up after he fucked her to collect evidence. You left yourself wide open to the plumber. He could have sued for millions in penis damage related damages. But now if he takes you to court you can produce the recording."

"That's great Joe. I almost hope he does try to sue me. He'll look so foolish when the court finds that he sustained no actual bodily harm."

"And with the TV coverage, so will the rest of the world. But first I'll pop over with it to let dad have a look to verify that it's all legal."

"Yes. Good thinking. I'll come with you. He'll think we're so clever. I just can't wait to see the look on his face when he watches it!"