Hot Mother in Their Grasp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D was now breathing heavily as her son controlled her. He stepped back to take some more shots for his 'album' and then went back to caressing the gorgeous body. He was right behind her, rubbing her shoulders and toying with the straps of her bra, sliding them across her shoulders.

D felt helpless, such were the feelings in her loins and the thoughts spinning round her head.

Mark put down the camera and moved right up to his Mom's back. He held her shoulders and nibbled at her neck and the top of her back. One hand moved down to her delectable bottom again and grasped a naked cheek in his big hand. His other hand moved a bra strap across her shoulder and let it slip down the top of her arm. Then he moved the other strap down the other arm.

'Don't say anything, Mom. You really are gorgeous and...!'

'Careful, Mark...this is getting so dangerous and...ummmm!'

'It's OK, Mom. It's just the two of us, and it's our secret, isn't it? Just relax, Mom, and don't say anything.' His hand went to the clasp of the bra in the middle of D's back and gently undid it and let it hang. D's eyes closed at the dangerous situation she was allowing to continue. She heard her son whisper, 'Take it off, Mom,' but he didn't wait for a response and just moved the straps gently on down her arms. D felt helpless and submissive as she moved her arms so that the tiny garment left her body and was cast to the floor. Her wonderful breasts were now exposed to her son's gaze, and she felt brazen but frightened at the same time.

This was her son, taking photos of her and gradually stripping her clothes off!!

'Mark, I'm so frightened...umm...this is so wrong and I thought you were just going to take a few photographs for your private...,' but again Mark interrupted his Mom.

'Don't be frightened, Mom. I'm not doing this for anyone else's benefit except for you and me. I treasure you and the way you are, and I promised that no-one else will see these...ever!'

'I know, but...but it's more than just photos, now, isn't it? I mean...you're getting more and more familiar with my intimate parts...my private body and...'

'And what, Mom? Do you feel threatened...Am I hurting you or embarrassing you?' All the while he was nibbling her ears and gently kissing his Mom's face, and his hands were on her shoulders, moving gently up and down, getting nearer and nearer to those stupendous naked breasts.

D stayed silent and tried to shut out from her mind the terrible consequences that could happen if things went along in this manner. Her son seemed to have taken control of her totally, and she was either too weak or too frightened or too excited to do anything. Mark spoke gain.

'Just turn sideways to me again, Mom. You look absolutely gorgeous. Please, just turn this way.' D slowly turned her kneeling body as Mark picked up his camera again. He clicked off a few more photos but his Mom held her hands over her mammoth tits, covering the delicious nipples which would be hard as rocks at the erotic atmosphere.

'Hands away, Mom. You have a wonderful body and nothing to be ashamed of at all. Now, just take your hands away, please.' Nervously, D let her hands slowly slip to her sides and Mark was quick to click, click, click again to save more wonderful pictures of his Mom's glorious body. What would happen now?

Mark put down the camera and moved to his Mom's side as she knelt on the sofa. His arm went round her shoulder and he bent to kiss her lips once more. He held the kiss and his Mom was receptive, but his other hand gently went down her chest to grasp one of the stunning globes. He caressed the soft flesh all over and his fingers took the hard nipple between his fingertips.

The kiss lingered some more and Mark was like a boy with a candy stick. He lifted the breast and his head went down to lick at the superb tit, concentrating on taking the long nipple into his mouth.

'Oh my God, Mark. What are you doing? You shouldn't be...ummm, that feels nice, but...but,' but her voice tailed away as the feelings meandering around her body had her squirming inside. Mark just moved to the other nipple and his mouth devoured the hard skin and the flesh surrounding it.

He had his hand playing with D's fulsome breasts and his other hand now slid slowly down her back to toy with the magnificent shapely ass. He squeezed the cheeks while he sucked on the nipples. His hand felt the sliver of material between the cheeks of his Mom's ass and he followed it down slowly until his fingers were underneath her body, caressing the damp material covering the soft lips of D's mature cunt. D now became more than scared!!

'No, no, Mark. That's the limit. This is all so wrong...Jesus, it can't go any further, Mark. I'm your mother and...and...' She shook herself free and turned to sit on the sofa. Mark could see the look in her eyes and he knew that this time his Mom meant what she said!

He quickly considered the situation and knew that he had to keep the upper hand if he was going to reach his ultimate goal and keep his mother under control for as long as he wanted...and enjoy the forbidden fruits of her stunning, firm body. He had the photos that Tommy and the other guys had taken, he had the knowledge of the video that was recorded in the barn where he saw everything that had taken place, and now he had his own photographs safely recorded in his own camera. If it was necessary, he had all the ammunition that he needed to 'persuade' his Mom to be his plaything. However, he decided to accept her feelings for this evening.

'Ok, ok, Mom. It was a lovely evening, and you are my beautiful model,' he grinned. 'But enough for tonight if you say so.' D stroked her son's arm and knew she had 'won' for the moment. But Mark carried on.

'We still have a couple more evenings when we'll be on our own. Why don't you cook a nice meal tomorrow and we can relax without having to go out.' D thought she had escaped.

'That sounds like a great idea, son. What food do you fancy?'

'I'll leave that to you, Mom...you're such a great cook that anything would be good. Oh, but I want you in another sexy outfit, Mom...and I want some more photographs!'

'What...why, why, why? Hasn't tonight been dangerous enough for you, Mark? Haven't you taken enough liberties with your own mother tonight? And you haven't deleted those other horrible pictures like you said you would!'

'We'll have another nice evening tomorrow, Mom, and perhaps we'll discuss what the college guys say about you again, and then we can delete those other pictures. Just the two of us again, Mom...that will be awesome!'

D felt the nerves wracking all round her body, and was just too tired to argue again. Her son was beginning to excite and horrify her at the same time, but all she wanted to do was go to sleep.

'I'm just too tired to argue now, Mark. We'll see what tomorrow brings but I've just got to get to bed now. Night, honey,' and she gave her son a kiss on the cheek and drifted out of the room and along the passage. Mark smiled to himself and looked forward to the following day. He was beginning to take control!

What would happen the next evening??

To be Continued.