All Comments on 'Hot Nerdy Teacher'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it. Needs a sequel

My only critique is that the word 'while' gets used in place of the word 'well' on multiple occasions.

Other than that... Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree. Sequel

great story

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
What guy doesn't dream of fucking his hot young teacher?

I had one like that--smart, funny, and well-built. She was gorgeous and all the guys had the hots for her. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend whom she married. He was the lucky guy who got that pussy.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First Time

Awesome Story glad the student dreams come true and hope part 2_is in the making. On my side I too had a crush for a Sexy Teacher,she was only 6 years older than me,I could not pull the Cord because she was new at our High School and it was wrong to do it,it was in the early 70s . To this day I think what if I pulled the Cord and ask her out. Well thanks for the Story. Your Teacher is special person to you and glad for you.

aslan72aslan72over 4 years ago
Great read

What a great story! Great pace, the storyline was effortless yet enthralling and great sex. This story could continue in so many different directions.....I hope you continue!

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
next

5 stars from me, how about a chapt. 2 at Thanksgiving or better yet Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!

There are a few misspellings, so consulting an editor or proofreader wouldn't hurt. But well written on the whole! Sexy and exciting. I had quite a hardon the whole time, wishing I was Justin, wishing I was getting sucked and fucked by beautiful Melissa. Maybe in the sequel, she can show him how much fun it is when a voluptuous lady wraps her big boobs around her man's hard cock and makes him cum all over her tits....

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago

I loved it - as far as it went. But, sorry, I can only give four stars, because, unless you are intending to write a sequel, you left too much unanswered. In my mind, as an inquisitive reader, I want to know more. You should have given the post-"first time" the same detail you gave the build up. They're obviously going to continue to "see" each other, but how will they handle the first "class reunion" on the following Monday, and the days at least until he graduates. Is this for real - there was no mention of her emotions - how she felt about him - was he just a good, although young piece of ass to her - is this just a reverse school time crush on her part, headed for a broken heart when she realize the possible consequences - will it be just pleasant memories for both?. He's brilliant; he's headed for college; will they continue - certainly May-December couples do happily exist or was this it?

You pulled me in with an excellent display of erotic creativity, You don't have to answer all these questions, but pushing the story forward would have resulted in a much less abrupt place to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story

Good build-up but needs proof reading and stronger editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a lucky young man

what a lucky Youngman

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 4 years ago

Enjoyed it and gave a five! That said... I would have liked to have seen a bit more development of Melissa. It seemed like she gave in to lust really quickly, which I assume means she had wanted him for a while. Did she? There's a lot of risk for a person to do that, even if the student is of age, and I would have liked to see more of the build up to her giving in, even if it was just her talking about it more after.

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
I felt it and Loved it

Thanks you gave me a wonderful experience

G5902G5902over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Thank You for sharing such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So...

This might be an obvious question, but what happens next?

Do they continue the relationship?

Do they get caught?

Does Melissa's friend have something in mind for her new beau? Like a threesome?

Do they live happily forever after?

Inquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Great Story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in as far up her as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

A few minor typos, which I almost didn’t mention.

Perfect balance of fantasy and reality. It would be interesting to continue, but sometimes an open ending is an exercise for the imagination.

Six stars if I could.

CwW89CwW89over 4 years ago
The best

Please expand this story with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Misleading Title and Unbelievable Plot

First, the characters are barely formed at all. Stories like this work well with light main character development, but Melissa and everyone else mentioned is completely flat. Based on what's said, there's nothing "nerdy" about Melissa. A nerd is "an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession." Mel seems intelligent, but her character isn't developed enough to label as "single-minded."

Second, the plot is flat and unbelievable. Standard, "Some student has a sexy teacher who's young and DD. He admits a crush, they fuck." Flesh out the characters more and make the story vaguely believable.

Third, why does every story on here have to involve both parties getting drunk? Why can't two like-minded adults enjoy each other without booze?

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I disagree with 11-1-19 anonymous comment

You developed the characters well. Character development is four things: how you describe them in the third person, by what they say, by what other say about them, and by their own actions.

In the first couple of paragraphs. Mel is described as being in her MID TWENTIES and teaching Honors English to Freshman. It takes years to become a specialized teacher, to become one at such a young age is impressive. It also means she was probably a nerdy person at one time doing nothing but studying. She mentions that she HAD to read the book series Justin was reading very recently, for her own homework presumably.

Now we get to the party, many young teachers make the mistake of making the school they are hired to teach at their entire existence. That they do not have a life outside of the school. As we have seen an uproar in teacher student forbidden relationships we can clearly see where this can cause problems. Mel clearly went down this dangerous sloop. Justin wisely waited until he was 18 before acting on his feelings. Mel, however, only discovered her error too late when she told Justin she could get fired. Hannah, her college friend, was rightfully worried about her hence all the invites. Now I ask you, have you EVER been to an adult party like this when alcohol was NOT involved. In my 52 years I can say I have not unless it was a church gathering.

To say this story did develop the characters is ludicrous and tells me you read it yet not read it. Maybe you skimmed it which does nothing for the actual piece itself.

This story had great character development as well as plot development. Justin's character speaks volumes for him.

One more thing, he described her breast as being modest, where did it say 40DD? She only describes him as being big and thick. Hardly any sexual measurements were mentioned.

Now the only thing really liking thing to this story is an epilogue, telling us what happens after their intercourse. Of course this happened on Halloween, so we're they able to keep their relationship a secret the rest of the year? Did Justin stay in touch with Mel after graduation? He was in Honors English during his Freshman year (impressive). Did he graduate valedictorian? We're they able to keep up their relationship while he was at college? Did they get married and if so what was his parents reaction to Mel? A good story needs to answer all these unless sequels are in the works.

Good Job!

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked it

Just wanted to rebound on previous comment: If you're a teacher male/femaile, don't do it! Your career is shot, after that, someone will see you with a student, at one time or another (some cases over media telling i'm not entirely wrong...)

From personal point, Oh i wished my younger teacher would have spread open like that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taboo

The forbidden nature of this puts this over into the taboo section! The excitement and the heat comes from the sneakiness of relationship - she’s a predator and he’s the willing prey. It being his first time is not what makes the story great.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I loved this unfinished story, and I am thrilled that you had her use a condom. Unless the people in

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Unless the people involved are trying to make a baby, some form of contraception should be used.

As I said, this story needs to be finished. Good job!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Whould love to see a second chapter. Thanks!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed reading a number of your stories. The only issue I've got euthanasia this one is that you need to learn the difference between "well" and "while". This seems to be a repetitive issue in your writing

wendy53wendy53over 2 years ago

Good story...!

Sounds like something I would do :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They both had said they enjoyed each others' company, read the same material, and liked many of the same things. It would wonderful, her being his teacher, if she later would teach him to be a husband and father to their children. From what I gather, he truly loves her, not just lust. Even at his age, you can know what love is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On my third day of sex @ age 22 she was riding me cowgirl when I felt my rubber being pulled off by het tight ass cheeks. I just left it off for a minute to discover how different it felt.

I made some excuse about securing it in place & slipped it back on.

Authors on Literotica seem all to make a big deal about loss of feeling but I couldn’t tell a difference.

Noe that I’ve found Iron Grip @ Amazon I really can’t tell.

But readers will have to try it for themselves.

Rubbers give a peace of mind & protect against that woman who just might want a pregnancy to use against him.

Anyway a good story, but taking a student out to a party was a stupid move.

At least in Pennsylvania jail time & loss of teaching certificate results in a wasted 4-6 years pursuing a teaching degree & the money it costs. Not worth it when waiting a few months would make the problems moot.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please it seems this story can easily continue.

wendy553wendy5535 months ago

Please write more about this story and others like it. 😊

I am a counselor at a Junior College. Most of the students are young males that I see and I am curious.😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous