Hot Nerdy Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she moaned. The next thrust pushed me over the edge. We continued to make love as we finished, trying to enjoy every dose of pleasure that we could as our orgasms washed over us. We collapsed into bed together with me still inside of her. I started to pull out of her when she said, "wait, stay inside of me." I wasn't going to argue with that so I lay against her as my dick slowly went limp and then slipped out of her.

We stared into each other's eyes and then Melissa kissed me deeply. She turned off the lamp and then pressed her naked body against me. I held her and in just a couple of minutes, I could tell from her breathing that she was asleep. My body didn't know how what to do as I was full of adrenaline from my first-time having sex but also the drowsy euphoria of an incredible orgasm. I lay there, half awake and half asleep as I thought about how my fantasy of nearly four years had finally come true.