Hot Night, Cold Winter Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that slapping sound Steve, spanking Fleur?" she asked.

"I think it is, yes."

"I've never been spanked in bed before..."

Irene continued rubbing herself, and began massaging her tits with her other hand.

"Sounds like you like the idea of getting spanked," Nick laughed.

"My boyfriends always were too soft to do that. They were scared that I might get bruised or something."

"Why didn't you tell them you wanted something different?"

"It's not always that easy. Besides, I don't want to talk about my exes right now. What do you think Steve is doing to Fleur?"

Irene wanted to change the subject back, and Nick did not try to push her.

"I imagine Fleur is on her knees on her bed, with Steve fucking her from behind. He has her hands pinned behind her back with one hand."

"And he is spanking her with his other hand," Irene finished.

Irene closed her eyes and sank back into the pillows. She was no longer rubbing herself, she had pushed a finger inside herself. Or maybe more than one finger, Nick couldn't see.

Based on what they could hear Fleur was getting close to an orgasm. Nick and Irene were both stroking themselves while they listened to Fleur's ever increasing moaning.

Irene quietly sat up and undid the clasp of her bra. She threw it to the side, not aiming for anything in particular, but it ended up hanging from Nick's desk. Nick had seen her topless a few times, but this was so much different, so much better. Irene had a devilish smile when she looked at Nick while she took off her panties as well. Nick already had his boxers down around his thighs, so he took them off as well.

Irene laid back down next to him, but much closer now. She wasted no time and pushed two fingers inside herself. The covers were pushed down all the way down to their ankles now. Half the time Irene had her eyes closed, otherwise she was looking at Nick stroking his cock. She tried to suppress her moans, but sometimes she just couldn't hold it back. When Fleur came to an orgasm Irene looked Nick in the eyes.

"Don't come yet, I am not there yet," she said.

Irene closed her eyes and furiously plunged her fingers in and out. Nick tried to match her pace for a while, but he couldn't keep up. If he kept going he would come for sure.

Upstairs it had gone quiet, but Irene was not slowing down. After a while she just sort of gave up and let her arms drop down by her side.

"Are you ok?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, I just..."

Irene sighed.

"Getting an orgasm isn't that easy for me. I've managed to do it a couple of times this way, but sometimes it just won't come."

"You said you had a vibrator right? Does that work better than doing it yourself?" Nick asked.

"I have two. One that just vibrates, and a Satisfyer. It is kind of hard to explain, but that thing can get me to finish in just a few minutes."

"Should I go get them from your room?" Nick suggested.

"Eh... no."

Nick looked at her, trying to figure out what she wanted.

"They, eh, are not in my room," Irene said.

"What, are you hiding them in the bathroom or something?"

"Well, no..."

"Come on, no reason to be shy now. Tell me where, and I'll go get them for you."

"Yeah, but no. You see, they are in Evi's room."

That surprised Nick. Why would Irene keep her toys in somebody else's room?

"Allright, you know when we moved most of my stuff out of my room because of the snow? They took my vibrators as well... You know I have that DVD box from Planet Earth? That is a fake, there are no DVD's in there. When I was still living with my parents I caught my little brother snooping around my room once. Back then I had a big pink dildo that my friend had bought for me as a joke. I've never used it because it was way too big for me then. But I kind of wanted to save it for later when it would maybe fit. So I searched online for a good hiding place and I found that fake DVD box."

"Wow, I've never heard of anybody else going that far to hide their sex toys," Nick said.

"Well it works great. Only my exes and you now know about it. Evi and Fleur don't know, so I was a bit nervous when they just grabbed it and moved it to Evi's room."

"Maybe we can come up with a story to go and get it from her room?"

"What? Tell her that you absolutely need to watch Planet Earth at this hour? No, I think that's just not going to happen. Why are you even trying so much?"

"Well, I could say it wouldn't be fair if I got to come but you didn't. But actually I am just horny and curious. It's not like I have a hot girl like you masturbate beside me every day."

"If you want to, you can try to help me get there," Irene said. She sounded shy again.

Nick looked directly into her big eyes. She didn't move apart from sliding a hand down over her belly. Nick rolled on his side and slowly placed his hand over hers. Irene shuddered and got goosebumps all over her skin when Nick finally touched her. She guided him between her legs while they maintained eye contact.

"We shouldn't have sex though, I am not on the pill anymore."

"I always have some condoms here in the drawer of my nightstand"

"I am not sure I am ready for that yet."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes! You can do anything, just no sex," Irene said.

She leaned forward, eager for Nick to kiss her. Her lips were warm and soft against his. Small gasps interrupted their first kiss when Nick let go of her hand and let his fingers slide over her inner thighs. She moved one of her legs out to give him better access and pulled Nick even closer to her. They were locked in an intense kiss when Nick let his fingers slide up on her thigh and into her pussy lips. Nick did not stop kissing her while she let out a small moan. Nick trailed his index finger between her lips for some time, with each stroke moving a little bit more towards her clit. His finger had become very wet from moving over Irene's pussy. With the next stroke he would put his mouth over hers and lightly brush against her clit for the first time. Nick looked into her eyes when he slid his finger up. And then there was a knock on the door.

Irene and Nick froze.

Irene's eyes opened even more in light panic.

"Nick? Irene?" said Evi's soft voice from behind the door.

Irene and Nick shot up, but couldn't cover themselves before the door opened and Evi peeked around the corner.

"Evi?!"

"Hi you two."

"Evi, what are you doing here?!" Irene said.

"Well it's clear what you two are doing. And I just thought I heard my name a couple of times," Evi said.

Evi took a quick look around the room and saw Irene's bra hanging from the desk. She got a big smile on her face and stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. The bathrobe that was hanging over her shoulders was open just enough to show her deep red lace bra. Evi jumped on the other end of the bed and pulled the covers back. Her bathrobe fell completely open now, but she didn't care.

"I bet you two heard Fleur and Steve as well. But why did my name get involved?"

"Evi?"

"Oh come on, I heard them too. I opened my door so I could hear them better while I fingered myself. But then I heard you two, and you are doing more than just masturbating."

"Well alright, you caught us. Yes, we heard them, and yes we were masturbating too," Nick said.

"Cool! By the way, I didn't know you had such a big one Nick," Evi said.

Nick threw up his hands and stopped trying to cover himself. Evi stared at his member for a while before she got back to her senses.

"So, how come you were talking about me?"

Nick looked over to Irene, who now also decided it was pointless to hide from Evi.

"Ugh, might as well tell you everything now. If you come sit between us I'll tell you," Irene said.

Evi crawled towards them, but Nick stopped her.

"Hold on, we are naked."

"Well then you better get me naked too," Evi said with a daring grin.

Irene pulled her panties down on one side. She looked at Nick, hinting he should get the other side. When the panties slid down her legs Nick saw how wet Evi was. Her panties had a big wet patch as well.

Irene pushed the bathrobe off her shoulders and sat up to get behind Evi and take off her bra.

"You are such a slut sometimes, you know that," Irene said.

"You are the one who got into Nick's bed first."

"Oh shut up," Irene said when she pushed Evi down on the bed.

"Now tell me."

Irene told her how she wasn't happy sleeping on the couch and how she ended up in Nick's room. When she got to the part where they were masturbating she was playing with Evi's nipples. Nick told how he suggested getting Irene's vibrators. And Irene explained that those vibrators were actually in Evi's room. They could see Evi's eyes light up when she found out that secret.

Evi let her fingers slide over Nick's cock and Irene's pussy. She swung her head from side to side looking at both of them.

"Shall I go get them?"

"Bring yours too," Irene said.

Evi jumped up and ran out of the room. She left the door halfway open which let in a gush of cold air.

"I'm turning up the heater, I doubt we will be getting any sleep for a while," Irene said.

"Actually, it should still be on. You walked in before I could turn it down," Nick said. "I can't believe both of you just walked in."

"I told you, she is a bit of a slut. You don't mind, do you?"

"I'm not complaining."

"Neither am I. It kind of feels nice to just be open about it."

Irene kissed him and rolled onto him. She kissed him until they heard Evi come back from her room. She threw the fake DVD box to Irene and put another box on the bed. Apparently she kept her sex toys in a regular white box. Her box was a lot bigger than the one Irene used. Evi walked back to close the door when they heard another door open.

Evi didn't stop and walked naked into the hallway. She stepped towards Brian's room, just out of view from Irene and Nick. They heard Evi and Brian whisper, but couldn't hear what they said. It didn't take long before Evi peeked her head around the corner.

"Is it alright with you if Brian joins us as well?"

"Jeez Evi, why don't you invite Fleur and Steve too," Nick joked.

"I thought about that, but they are a couple. We are all single, so nobody has to get jealous. We can just have fun," Evi explained. "Besides that, I think they might already be asleep, I wouldn't be surprised after what we've heard."

"Brian, you can join us, but only if you get naked too," Irene said. "And whatever we do here, stays in here. I'm not interested in being known as a slut at work or at the university."

"Unlike Evi," she whispered to Nick.

Irene handed the fake DVD box to Nick. It was a rather convincing box, but Nick knew it was fake and easily opened it. Inside were two vibrators, a small purple one, and a Satisfyer. Meanwhile Irene was searching through Evi's toys. Evi walked in with Brian and looked like she had never been so happy in her life.

"I didn't know you had so many..." Irene said.

"You can use anything you want, we can clean them afterwards," Evi said with a naughty smile.

"Use them for me, or use them on you?"

"You can use them on the guys too if they aren't too shy."

"Eh, no thanks," Nick said.

He had seen some funky looking vibrators and dildoes in the box.

"Oh come on, don't be shy," Irene said. "I see a big one that I think you will just love."

Nick's eyes were wide open, he wasn't into that sort of thing. Then Irene picked something out of the box. It was a large bottle of massage oil.

"Damn it, you scared me there for a second," Nick said.

"I think we can all agree that we can have fun, as long as we don't force others to do anything they don't want," Irene said.

Everybody agreed, and Brian was so eager to join in that he almost fell over when he tried to take his underwear off. Evi managed to grab a hold of him and keep him standing up. Evi didn't let go of him and started exploring Brian's naked body with her hands. She walked around him while feeling the muscles on his chest, his shoulders, his back. When she came to his front again she slowly dropped to her knees. Brian did not know what to say and just nodded 'yes'.

Irene poked Nick in the side. He was getting captivated by Evi seducing Brian. She put the massage oil to the side and trailed her fingernails over his legs. Slowly she moved closer. Sitting on her hands and knees she got between Nick's legs. Her full breasts were wobbling side to side. That image caused Nick's cock to twitch.

"I think I know what you want," Irene teased.

Nick grabbed a handful of her hair and played with it.

"Yes please."

"Say it. Tell me you want me."

"I want your gorgeous lips on my dick, I want you."

Irene let her head drop down and took Nick into her mouth. First just the tip, but every time she went slightly deeper. Nick had to resist the urge to grab her head and guide her. By the look of Irene's eyes she was clearly enjoying taking it very slow. Then she sucked and brought her head up. With a wet sound she let go of Nick. She licked her lips and smiled.

"I like how you taste. It is better than I imagined in my fantasies."

"You fantasized about me?" Nick said surprised.

"Have I never turned up in your fantasies?" Irene asked.

"More often than I'd like to admit," Nick answered.

Irene sat up and took Nick's hands.

"Come, you can try that massage oil on me," she said.

Irene turned around and laid on her stomach. She positioned herself in such a way that she had a good view on Evi sucking off Brian. Nick picked up the bottle, which was indeed rather big. He decided Evi probably wouldn't mind if he used a generous amount on Irene. When the first drops landed between Irene's shoulder blades she tensed up.

"Damn, that's very cold."

Nick poured some more into his hands. Closing the bottle with one hand wasn't easy, but he managed it. He warmed up his hands before putting them on her back.

Nick spread the oil around and began working it into her skin. He began on her shoulders, without too much pressure. When he felt her skin quickly warming up he added more pressure and tried his best to give a good massage. He wished he had looked up some techniques, because he hadn't given a lot of massages before. However it seemed to work just fine as he made it up as he went along.

Brian was breathing heavily, and Irene let out some deep moans when Nick hit some good spots. Evi was making some cute noises as well while she was going up and down Brian's dick with quite some speed. Everytime she moved her hair flopped around. Suddenly Brian grabbed her head and stopped her. Evi pulled back and looked up.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"The opposite, if you kept going like that you would make me come."

Evi relaxed again and put her hair into a ponytail. There were two drops hanging from her chin. She took a finger to wipe away the drops and sucked on that finger.

"What shall we do now?" Evi asked eagerly.

"Irene, is it alright if I take over massaging you? If that's alright with you as well Nick.

Nick was a bit conflicted. He was really enjoying having his hands on Irene. But he also knew he wasn't the best at giving massages. But Irene answered before he could.

"You can massage me, and I think Nick should take the handcuffs out of Evi's box and lock her to the bedframe. She has been a real slut and maybe she needs to be told a lesson."

Evi picked the handcuffs out of her box and threw them at Nick. His hands were all slippery from the oil and he dropped it. It fell from the bed onto the floor.

"If you think I've been a bad girl maybe you should spank me," Evi hinted.

Brian picked her up and dropped her on the bed next to Irene. Nick picked up the handcuffs and put them on her wrists. He put the links around the bed frame so that Evi was locked with her hands up above her head. She let Nick handcuff her willingly and looked very happy.

"Are you alright with that Evi?" Irene asked.

"Oh hell yes, you guys can touch me, lick me, fuck me, I am up for anything."

"Haha, you little slut," Irene said.

She had gotten up as well and sat between Nick and Brian looking at Evi. She took one of Evi's feet and looked at her with a menacing smile.

"Can we tickle you?"

She touched the sole of Evi's feet. Evi immediately gasped and tried to pull her feet away.

Brian tickled her in her armpits for a second before Evi started begging them to stop. She was laughing, but clearly couldn't handle getting tickled. Irene stopped and let her breathe again.

"Please, please, anything, just don't tickle me," Evi managed to say.

"But can I tickle you inside?"

Irene slid a finger inside Evi's pussy and watched her. Evi dropped her head back and moaned, not having expected that.

"Oh, yes, yes!"

"Too bad, you're locked up, and I have two guys all for myself for now. You'll just have to watch."

Irene turned around, put her legs over Evi's thighs and laid back on her stomach. This gave Evi a perfect look on Irene's ass.

"Brian, you wanted to massage me? And Nick, I remember you still wanted to use that vibrator on me?"

Nick did not need to be asked twice, he quickly found both Irene's vibrators and decided to try out the small purple one first. Brian was doing a great job at massaging Irene, but Nick didn't take time to look and maybe pick up some techniques. Instead he used the oil that was still on his hands to lubricate the vibrator and spread the rest on Irene's butt.

"You can touch my ass, but no anal stuff please," Irene said.

"Don't you like anal?" Evi asked.

"I haven't tried it yet. It's still on my bucketlist, but I don't want to try it right now."

Nick took the vibrator and tried some of the buttons to see how it worked. Apparently the thing had five different settings. Nick picked a less intense option and put the vibrating tool against her inner thigh, not far away from her pussy lips. Nick wanted to tease her a bit first. Slowly he got closer and closer. With the first connection to her lips Nick saw her body slightly twitch. The goosebumps on her soft skin were just begging to be touched. Nick caressed her butt, careful to not let his hand stray too far towards her asshole. He wanted to make her feel safe in his hands. But he was now focussing too much on her ass and had let the vibrator slide against her clit. Irene swung her arm back and grabbed his hand. She pulled the vibrator back and let out a moan of relief.

"Don't put too much pressure there, it can get too intense," she said.

Nick kept massaging her butt, but now paid more attention to how and where he applied the vibrator. Every breath from Irene got faster and heavier. Her hips started to move and buckle.

"Put your fingers in me," Irene begged.

Nick pushed two of his fingers against her wet pussy. They slid in more easily than he expected. The look of her being spread tight around his fingers made him rock hard. His last girlfriend had taught Nick how to finger her better. Those techniques worked great on Irene as well.

Brian soon had to let go of her because she pushed herself up on her elbows to breathe easier. Small but rapid moans came out of her throat. Her whole body began to twitch and move uncontrollably. Brian now had access to her breasts because she had lifted herself up. When he touched her nipples she exploded into a wild orgasm. Her hips buckled like a wild horse, her pussy clamped down on Nick's fingers. But the best was looking at the cute expressions on her lovely face.

Irene collapsed on the bed, and it took a while before she regained her breath and opened her eyes again. When she saw Nick and Brian smiling at her she began to giggle. Her giggles were interjected with some soft moans.

"This is so much better than doing it yourself," Irene said.